no 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
1 2 3 >

Distinct Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Naruto – Eledia
©by Osy057 of DeviantArt

This is a purely fan-made RPG. I have always been in awe of Osy’s fabulous artistic style and talent and have made many fan-made pieces based off his art, such as this and a few FanFictions.

Over two hundred years… Two hundred years since the greatest Hokage ever lived. His name you ask? Easy question. Uzumaki Naruto. Holder of the power of the Kyuubi. Wielder off the powers of past hokages. An ultimate ninja to the fullest. His son, Kyu Uzumaki, became the next hokage after he turned twenty, but during his time, the peace waned, and a darkness fell over the land, but unfortunately for Kyu, his father’s legacy came and destroyed his growing empire.
During Naruto’s reign as Hokage, peace was established throughout the world. He made peace with villages that it seemed impossible, but, with his friendly nature, never came away without some kind of peace. After his death, in honor of the peace he created, international, well intervillage teams of five were created to uphold the peace that he created. Each of these squads was instructed to patrol a specific region around their home villages.
You are a member of one of these squads. Serve the peace well and do not disgrace your village. If you run into trouble, remember to rely on your teammates. They are there to help. Not to sit and watch.
As the peace of Naruto’s reign continued, a threat grew, a reformed Akatsuki calling themselves the Boshuken. They began to grow and gain members, until, finally, two villages were made. Two villages that many wish had never been made. The Village Hidden in the Darkness, and the powerful Village of Hidden Demons. Both villages were created to combat against their opposites. The Village of Darkness, made to combat the Village of Sand, Sunagakure. And the Village of Hidden Demons, made to destroy the mighty Konohagakure. As these two villages grew and amassed their forces, Konoha and Suna began to call upon the intervillage teams. As the time of war grew near, and dark clouds began to fall across the countries, the main branches of families, the Uzumakis, the Uchihas, the Hyuugas, and others alike, stepped forth to lead the villages. The Valley of End…. The location where this monstrous battle took place. A fitting end. The Uchihas, once more pushed to the brink of nothing, barely ten survivors of their hundreds survived the demons of the Boshuken. As for the Uzumakis, helped by the Hyuugas, wiped out. Rumor has it two made it out, but nothing has been confirmed. The Hyuugas managed to save many, but were not able to reach the two rival clans in time.
As the clouds parted and light once more shone down on the Valley of End, the river had run dry from the powers of the Boshuken’s demon army. The Valley of End is now a wasteland and pocketed with mass unmarked graves where the dead of the villages were buried.
Life went on, and two villages of Darkness and Demons, vanished without a trace. What was left in their place was a ruined countryside, destroyed trees never to be born again and seemingly ever smoking holes that fall deep into the ground. In the center of the ruin, in both locations, are two giant, black trees. The trees of Death and Destruction. A heavy fog now lies on this area, and none dare wander there.

Distinct Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
The Happenings

-=+The new squads are beginning to form, Konoha is the testing grounds this time around, be prepared for anything.

Distinct Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Distinct Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Rules:
1. Follow all Gaia Rules.
2. I encourage romance. If it goes too far, go to PM.. Keep it PG-13.
3. Do not make ultra powerful characters..
4. No godmodding, if you are severely injured, don’t say “he healed in a split second and attacked.” None of that.
5. No more than THREE characters per player.
6. Do not say your character has a demon. ASK. I may say yes, or no.
7. No autohits, give the person a chance to dodge, but don't constantly dodge, your character HAS to be struck due to fatigue. Your not a god.
8. Put as the title of your PM “Eledia into the future"
9. PM all profiles to me.
10. NO killing other player’s characters.. If I see this I will need proof via PM that you two agreed to this.
11. NO Cussing to the extreme...
12. DON'T DROP THE BLOODY F-BOMB... I'm sure you can use better grammer WITHOUT using it.
13. Don't join then leave. I might PM you If i notice LONG periods of absence. I expect an answer, don't brush me off.
14. Be sure to use [[ ]] or {{ }} for OOC chat.

Distinct Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Profile: (Gaia Name)
Name:
Village: (get a picture from above)
Rank: (can be a genin, but give a good reason why they still are that low)
Height:
Weight:
Appearance: (Anime picture if you please)
Weapons: (pics or descriptions –pics would be nice-)
Clan:
Kekkei Genkai: (Special Ability, ex. Sharingan, Byakugan, Hyouton Creation. If it is not one in the Anime/Manga, explain it if you please.)
Main Jutsu Element: (which element they use the most, or like using, can be multiple)
Jutsu Strengths: (which jutsu style they are good in)
Jutsu Weaknesses: (what style they are not that good in)
Other: (tattoos, scars, demons, etc.)

Distinct Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Our Heroes

Profile: Warlord92777
Name: Kyu Hyuuga
Village: http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/8675/leafsymbolxs0.gif
Height: 6'1”
Weight: 176
Appearance: User Image
Weapons: The chain in the picture, except a scythe-like attachment is on one end, and on the other is a nearly two hundred pound weight, though it is only the size of a baseball.
can create weapons from ice.
Clan: Hyuuga
Kekkei Genkai: Byakugan
Main Jutsu Element: Ice
Jutsu Strengths: Ninjutsu and Taijutsu
Jutsu Weaknesses: fuuinjutsu and genjutsu
Other: Has a wolf's head symbol on his back, symbolizing the demon inside. Has the 12 tail wolf sealed inside his body.

Distinct Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Our Heroines

Profile: Sky Princess Hikari
Name: Shya Hinari (Uzumaki)
Village: http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/8675/leafsymbolxs0.gif
Height: 5'2”
Weight: 93
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Weapons: The sword in the picture, Cloud Nebula.
And this blade, attached in a large sheath on her back. The name is Dark Nebula.
Clan: Uzumaki (unknown to her and everyone in village)
Kekkei Genkai: Living Ice- Pretty much any of her ice or water becomes an extended part of her body, moving with her mind and body. She can pull the particles of water from the air. This Kekkei Genkai is much like Garra of the Sand's living sand.
Main Jutsu Element: Water and Ice
Jutsu Strengths: Ninjutsu, Fuuinjutsu, Genjutsu.
Jutsu Weaknesses: Taijutsu (though is quick on her feet)
Other: Has a swirl mark on her right hand, crimson in coloring. Has a Dragon's eye on her right shoulder blade.
Has the 11 Tail Wind Dragon sealed inside.

Distinct Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
The Squads

Distinct Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
The Gold List (Thread Mod!)