Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Frozen Oasis || .:Temple Of Perserverance:. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sanjii9227

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:14 pm
Temple Of Perserverance

User Image

Do you understand the meaning of Introverted Iridescence? If so then you'll truly understand the wonder of this humble, silent place.

Deep within the mountains of Kumogakure, silently standing in solitude from the voices from the city; a temple bares its own against the harsh cold elements of this land. The temple is made of well roughed stone and heavy pillars with cloud carvings in every temple. Pillars that hold the temples roof are several people thick and there are a dozen of them, making the temple large but comfortable with weather proof seating. The air around this place is thick with moisture and pools of water form at ever indention of ground. The temple is an ideal place to learn Taijutsu and to reflect upon life.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:02 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
She stood with a placid look to her face, watching the water as she smiled briefly. Training, looking to her clarinet she would perform with great and exquisite charm. Long ponytails seeming to cape behind her, she blow into the silver instrument and a tune was produced. There were times when the water would rise, fall and gurgle to her failure at conjuring her ice upon it.

[1/2]

The melody seemed to caste over the water, and the tranquility of the moment became her oasis. Away from reality, as though her mind was surrendered to a genjutsu, Yes, here she could find a solace...a pittance of peace that hung on the notes of her breath, and lyrics of her canter. Yet she was simply focusing on what would be her main affinity in the near future.

[2/2 Hyouton Soujuu [ Ice Manipulation ] Learned]

The sound carried, the water seemed to react and suddenly small crystals appeared through out the air. Moving about her swiftly, she stood with her eyes shut. Ripples appearing faintly on the water's edge as she walked upon it, a trail of ice upon each of her footprints as she kept her focus on her music, it was her muse after all.

[1/5]

Long locks moving with each stride, the ice she had summoned in and aerial parade would spin about slowly as she walked upon it, her cool exterior creating a shallow iridescent sheet of ice that would dissipate shortly after she had stepped upon it. Ice was her birth rate affinity, manipulating it was nothing but child's play.

[2/5]

More water seemed to come under her control, moving rapidly as it shortly became lengths of frozen water. Reaching from the ground in a snaking fashion as it swirled around her, rising swiftly from below her as it seemed to pause a few inches from her neck. She minded it not, playing on like some lifeless doll bound for such trivia persons.

[3/5]

The water reacted violently, bursting forth long lengths of aqua that would shortly took the form of pillars. Suddenly the breeze picked up, and she halted in her teen. The pillars crumbling from her lack of concentration, " Mhmmm? Was I doing something?" A chilling muse escaped her pale lips, flickering hues of blue dancing upon the murky water as she looked to her feet that stood on a platform of frozen water. Ah, now she remembered.

[4/5]

The breeze ending, she brought the flute back to her lips and began to play. A concave seemed to first submit upon the lose surface, bubbling over then rising in a calm climb upward. Heeding her beckon, it encased her in a frozen cage. The flute slowly falling from her wrist, parting her lips she sang in a light hymn the note of "Ah" ever so sweetly with a clarity of depth beyond it's form.

[[5/5 Hyourou no Jutsu [Ice Prison Technique Learned]]

Azorii

Partying Cat

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:58 am
Takashi MatsudaUser Image
Genjutsu | Gennin

Takashi gazed up. He was laying on a rooftop, just... thinking, as he normally did. He needed a sensei, or somewhere to learn soly. The place wasn't his to train, but to meditate, and since his mind generally worked on overdrive all the time, 'de-fraging' his brain every now and again worked wonders for him.

Music broke him from his trance. He sat up and realized he was no longer alone. She was cute, he'd give her that, but unless she needed him, he didn't need to jump the gun as most did, hoping to make a new friend or, heaven forbid, a love interest. Still, the flute playing was something divine compared to others their age. She could easily win a talent competition with that performance.

The ice suggested Hyouton jutsu, easily recognizable even with all the snow around them. Being such, it either suggested ninjutsu or bloodline type... If given the chance, he wanted to work with her; the styles the two used would complement the other greatly. He hadn't been placed in a squad yet, and he was getting tired of waiting.

And still
The earth comes reeling
The curtain calls my name
I'm not afraid

And I know
You may not miss me
But I am not ashamed
The choice I made

But I can't
Let this go

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:35 pm
A step was taken back, her left foot leading this thoughtless footfall as her long strands of crystal blue swayed with the direction of her eyesight. A presence was lingering here, the ice she summoned beginning to crumbled into floating moats along the water's well tempered current. "Mhmmm~" Wordless, she figured this new arrival didn't wish to disturb her, or was she simply being arrogant to think that she herself could have become the protagonist of someone's mindset. Needless for answers, she had completed what her estranged Raikage had wished for her to undertake. The flute hung aimlessly to her side as she landed back upon solid grounds, the fridged air still lingering a stinging feeling of cold upon the wind draft. Yet she wouldn't be as rude to leave the stranger without knowledge she had noticed them, her fingers dancing as a rose was formed on it'd edge. With that, she would depart. Humming a tune to herself as she went her means to the office.

Azorii

Partying Cat

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:05 pm
Takashi MatsudaUser Image
Genjutsu | Gennin

And... back to mediation. He laid back on the rooftop once again, hands behind his head, and closed his eyes. By the time he woke once more, his entire body was covered with snow. He'd been out for quite some time, but the time he'd been under, a new found energy was forming. He felt... energized, as hyper as he'd ever been, though it was only a slight difference compared to the normal person. His entire shinobi class depending on a cool head and a calm mind.

He brushed off the snow and the birds that mistook him for a perch and stepped off the side, landing on the ground below relatively silent. He had no desire to follow the young girl, but neither did he wish to stay any longer. His hands went into his pockets as he slowly walked away with no real location in mind, though it would probably be best to head to the Raikage's Office and at least ask for something to do; being bored annoyed him.

And still
The earth comes reeling
The curtain calls my name
I'm not afraid

And I know
You may not miss me
But I am not ashamed
The choice I made

But I can't
Let this go

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:46 am
Sypher stopped at the foot of the entrance up to the temple and shivered slightly, not liking how volatile the journey up to the mountain looked. He was dressed in heavy greens and dark grays with boots and a hat in hand This is gonna be rough... his grip on the backpack over his shoulder tightened.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:15 am
User Image Apollo awaited his genin to show up. As he did he needed to prep exactly what they were going to do. "So if I have Kaori do this..from her records it seems like shes lacking in this area.. Len seems more..." As he spoke to himself silently he felt the presence of Sypher in the area and a small smirk came over him. At least he knew not to be late. "Sypher!" Calling the young genin over to get to know him, that'd probably be best. Apollo had to remember to not get too attached to these kids. He was a ninja of high skill and couldn't let emotions crowd his judgment for things.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:20 am
Sypher's ears perked up as someone called his name and he turned to spot his sensei in the distance. He raised a hand then jogged over to him "Hello, sensei." he stopped next to him and slid his back pack down, letting it rest against his knees.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

xX Vaniity Xx

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:46 pm
User Image

αѳɾιαιgʏѳ

Kaori slid to a chilly stop as she faced the path to the temple with beautiful emerald hues. A chill crept up the petite girl's back as she stood there before the journey. 'Positive mindset, this will be an experience, a test. Negative, rough journey of pass or fail.' Kaori was honest with herself there was no use lying this was going to be easy. Her eyes caught her Sensei and Sypher talking, so she walked delicately over beside.

"Sensei. Sypher." She bowed her head happily as she slid her backpack beside her.

ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:12 pm
Sypher nodded to Kaori "Hello, Kaori-san." he shifted his bag on his feet, keeping it from hitting the ground. Everything was neatly packed inside the bag and it didn't weigh much more than a few pounds, 5 at most. He could handle that kind of weight This will be fun. I wonder what else we'll be doing.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:52 pm
Quote:
--Like Apollo said if anyone is late the group will be punished. So if Aegis doesn't post by tomorrow morning you guys will be punished. Trying to make this as real as it gets so yeah..don't take this as me being a d**k lol--

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:31 pm
((Waaaaah ;A; Not cool, not cool, not cool!))  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:40 pm
Sypher glanced around uneasily, not happy with waiting "So...Sensei. What are we going to do? What kind of training?" he asked, looking curiously at the older man, sizing him up and measuring everything that he did.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:57 pm
--Times up--

"Good afternoon to the both of you. Since one of your teammates is late you both will pat for the consequences..." Apollo looked to the both of them, giving a stern force with his gaze. The punishment wouldn't be too fierce...just something to teach a lesson. "This entire test is based on one vital thing...teamwork. Yes, honing your own skills is great but without someone backing you up you you'll surely fall." His eyes were filled with an odd fierceness. This wasn't a game to him. "So, I'll let you two select your punishment. The first is giving me the food you two brought and I'll pass it out in rations or I add a bit more...weight to your bags. Which one?"

Deecee Sama

Genius

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:20 pm
Sypher stared at him, a blank look on his face We get punished because Len is late? Well...I can see how the rest of this training is going to go. He shrugged his back pack, testing the weight as he tried to figure out his choice. The backpack was relatively light already so more weight wouldn't bother him but not having food to eat when he needed it might be bad. On the other hand he didn't know how heavy Kaori's bag was or what she could carry so he turned to her, speaking in low tones to ask her "I can handle weights. My bag isn't that heavy to begin with. But I don't know what you can handle. Which do you think is the worse, if punishment can have a worse side."  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games