Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Behind the school Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bukkake effect

Super Smoker

9,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:08 am
User Image

Mazeba leaned up against the wall of the school building. He looked off into the dense field and then woods that proceeded beyond it. The fog was heavy tonight and the moon was shining bright, causing his eyes to shimmer the ghoulish silver blue of this lycan tribe.

"Hmph, there is never anything to do here.." He said to himself quietly as he looked down at the dirt beneath his feet. "I could go for a scrap right now.." He thought to himself as he tightened his fists before placing them in his hoodie pockets.

(( Wow, everywhere I go or try and start no one want's to RP.. >_> Anyone know of any ACTIVE, rp guilds? ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:01 am
JCMazeFTL

User Image

Amy had just stormed out of the Baking Room and wanted to go somewhere, that not many people were.
She seemed to reach the back of the school and saw someone, only able to see his eyes shining in the dark.
She stood there for a while, debating in her head whether he would mind her being around and decided, she didn't care.

"Don't even bother telling me to go away. 'Cuz guess what? I'm not." She mumbled a bit angrily, flopping down on the ground.
Curling her knees against her body and clenched her head.
She hated the fact of being misunderstood constantly and always being ended up left alone.
Not that she cared but, it was getting old. Everywhere she goes, it's all the same in the end.
People are so narrow minded.
"Anyway, why are you here alone?" She asked softly, glancing at the guy.

(( Wanna start an RP with me? ;D Lol, this guild is pretty active I guess but, just need to find the right people. C: ))

Amy Kiyomi

bukkake effect

Super Smoker

9,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:31 am
Amy Kiyomi

User Image

Mazeba looked down upon the girl, his eyes glowing. "I wouldn't want my only company to go away.." He said quietly at the girl. "I am here because I am new to this school and have still yet to make any friends." He looked off into the dense fog once more. His ears slightly twitched underneath his hood.

"I guess I just scare them off." He said mildly as he then thought to himself, "No one cares for the big bad wolf I suppose." He pulled his hands out of his hoodie pocket and put them behind his head.

(( I wouldn't mind making an RP. I have before, but it would all depend upon the topic, the setting, and the story. That is, unless you mean RP with you here, right now. xD And sorry about the timing. I was busy on a game of mine but i'll reply faster. smile ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:39 am
JCMazeFTL

User Image

Amy was still looking up at the guy and smirked, "Yeah. I rather not be alone right now either, might just attack an innocent."
She stretched a bit, relaxing more and stretched her hands above her, flopping them down again.
"I'm new too...Sorta." She said softly, "Yeah. I get that a lot. I guess people know me as a...'Angry, unfriendly and bad' girl."

Amy blew out. She was still a bit upset at being misunderstood.
It was like this everywhere and hated that people judged at the first glance.
She was actually a very friendly person and just didn't want to be alone.
Amy looked at him and tilted her head lightly, "Werewolf?" She asked softly.

(( Well, here would be good but if anywhere else would be fine too xD Lol. And it's okay. I have many posts to reply to as well. = n=" *Le sigh* ))

Amy Kiyomi

bukkake effect

Super Smoker

9,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:54 am
Amy Kiyomi

User Image

Mazeba raised his head sharply upon the girl with a haunting look in his aready ghoulish eyes, "That is the common name." He stared at the girl as if he was looking into her soul itself. He was analyzing her. Finding out everything, from her size to her smell. Since she knew what he was, he wanted to know how to find her.

"Attacking an innocent would be no fun." He started, "They are always too weak, that is why they are innocent.." He looked down upon the ground as he scratched his head and then rubbed the tip of his ears.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:22 am
Katzlyn Samira

User Image
*slowly rising from the mist Katzlyn wobbled at first....one minute she was fighting the demon Cardaus and the next......moaning and rubbing her she smells the air....a lycan and a girl were near by. not wanting to cause something she carefully walks to them her powers weaken* Excuse me, could either of you tell me where I am??? I seem to be lost  

Sapphire_Angel713

Amy Kiyomi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:01 am
JCMazeFTL
Sapphire_Angel713

User Image

Amy chuckled, "Yep. Thought so. Pretty cool. Didn't meet one in...198 years." She said, softly.
Amy noticed him staring at her, almost like he was looking in her soul.
She tilted her head and mouthed softly, "Half Demon is the word you're looking for~" She hummed, smiling innocently.

Amy nodded, "Yeah. I don't like doing it either but, it's hard at times..."
She said softly, looking at him, "...The self control, that is."
Amy smiled softly. She was glad that there was someone to talk to, with not many people around.
And just when she thought that, someone else came. Great.

Amy looked at the girl, probably fighting before and she shrugged.
"You're at the back of the school, where you heading?" She asked.
Amy could tell her where she wanted to go or where she was previously.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:54 am
*Katzlyn curses then tries to focus on the direction of the fog* ..... Oh great thanks. *she turns then falls to her knees as she realizes she's been wounded*  

Sapphire_Angel713

Amy Kiyomi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:30 am
Sapphire_Angel713

User Image

Amy saw that the girl fell down.
She walked up at her and knelt down beside her.
She looked at the girl for some time, debating on whether to help her or not.
Amy shrugged and hovered her hands on the girls forehead.

She closed her eyes, focusing on her body.
Making it glow a slight shade of purple, healing her.
She whispered some words and opened her eyes again.
Fully healing the total stranger, seeing that she was badly wounded.
"There. All better. Should wake up soon..." She mumbled to herself.

Amy was a bit out of breath and felt a bit dizzy but didn't care.
She saw it coming, using her power on someone else and sighed.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:38 am
*Katzlyn looks at the girl* Thank you *she slowly gets up and leaves to the hot springs but leaves the girl a small shooting star as her gratitude*  

Sapphire_Angel713

Amy Kiyomi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:43 am
Sapphire_Angel713
JCMazeFTL

User Image

Amy nodded and smiled, "No problem."
She walked back to where the werewolf was and leaned against the wall, beside him. But left a bit of distance.
She looked at the small shooting star and slipped it in her pocket.

Amy looked at the guy that was slightly taller than her and smiled, "Well, that was kinda awkward."
She shrugged and asked, "So, what's your name?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:26 am
Amy Kiyomi

User Image

Mazeba looked at the girl, "Yes, pretty awkward indeed.." He kept thinking to himself, "A shooting star..?". It surprised him, but he thought it was silly.

He took a deep breathe and yawned slightly into the air above him, "The name is Mazeba Strider." He said gritting his teeth slightly. He hadn't known if people were still looking for him or even if word had gotten out about him escaping.

"What's your name?" He said looking at the girl as he slid down the wall of the school, landing on the seat of his jeans.

(( Feel asleep at the keyboard xD Happens everytime I'm home alone. ))  

bukkake effect

Super Smoker

9,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

Kittykittkitt13

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

3,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:34 am
Amy Kiyomi
JCMazeFTL

User Image

Amy had just stormed out of the Baking Room and wanted to go somewhere, that not many people were.
She seemed to reach the back of the school and saw someone, only able to see his eyes shining in the dark.
She stood there for a while, debating in her head whether he would mind her being around and decided, she didn't care.

"Don't even bother telling me to go away. 'Cuz guess what? I'm not." She mumbled a bit angrily, flopping down on the ground.
Curling her knees against her body and clenched her head.
She hated the fact of being misunderstood constantly and always being ended up left alone.
Not that she cared but, it was getting old. Everywhere she goes, it's all the same in the end.
People are so narrow minded.
"Anyway, why are you here alone?" She asked softly, glancing at the guy.

(( Wanna start an RP with me? ;D Lol, this guild is pretty active I guess but, just need to find the right people. C: ))

(( Hi, if you guys don't mond fanasty rp's i have a rp in a guild called all of my love, inder dark romance, called croosed diiminsions: the war, please check it out i need active memebers))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:34 am
JCMazeFTL

User Image

Amy nodded and laughed lightly, "Mhm."
She didn't quite get the shooting star either but she kept it.

Amy smiled and mumbled softly, "Nice to meet you Mazeba."
She heard the thought about him escaping but didn't want to dig in and ask him what that was about.

Her eyes followed him as he slipped down to lean against the schools wall.
She smiled, "Amy Kiyomi, or you know, as they say, 'the heartless girl killer'..."
She laughed lightly at the name people gave her.

(( S'okay! Happens to me too, all the time xD What time is it there? =o ))

Amy Kiyomi

bukkake effect

Super Smoker

9,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:40 am
Amy Kiyomi

User Image

Mazeba laughed gently, "It's nicer than the names I have been dubbed." He smiled showing his irregularly large canines. His eyes shined from under his hair and hood. He then tossed his hood back though, and ran his fingers through his hair a little, rubbing his head.

"The Black Death, The Last Behind, The Ever Seeing Eyes, and even a Reaver. Like those child stories.." He said quietly as he looked at the ground far out in the field. He liked areas like this, dark, secluded, and everyone was never willing enough to even come back here.

(( It is now 12:41 p.m. ))  
Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces