My friend Leslie (cl ope - now _OooohKinky)if you didn't know; gave me the idea to do something like this. :'3I figuredthis would be a good way to keep all my profiles in check rather than threw forums ~ Which is abig hassle for me because all my role plays are here -.-
- teacher x student - rebel x goodie two shoes - bully x victim - loner x popular/jock - famous guy x high school girl (star x non-fan) - chat site (sort of like IMVU -- two people meet online and create some sort of weird relationship but end up going to the same school together and are in different cliques) - drug addict x nerd - neko x human
Human was a pretty known male around the small town he lived in. He was a male stripper and lived in the apartment complex right above the club he worked at since they paid for it. He was a very attractive male but had one hell of a nasty attitude sometimes. He could be highly flirty and loves to make people blush, though he is in love with himself.
One day, it was after work hours, he is smoking outside and he hears something rustle beside the dumpster. That is when he meets Neko. Neko was a runaway slave and was in horrible condition. Oddly enough, the stripper actually felt sorry for the creature and brought him in.
Human had no intentions of keeping the Neko, but as the days passed and he more he nursed the Neko back to health he grew... Attached. Though, the Neko's feelings grew stronger everyday but he was too afraid to share his feelings. Neko understood his Human companion was a stripper and he HATED it... But still, said no word about it.
Slowly, the Human was growing more distant as his work was keeping him occupied and the stripper never really spent time with the Neko. Would the Neko ever speak up? Will their feelings be shared?
- vampire x human - demon x angel - doll x human - ghosts/supernatural - prince(ss) x servant/knight - trapped in a haunted house - arranged marriage - fairy/nymph x human - mage x templar - guardian angel x human - vampire demon prince(ss) x guardian/knight - pirate x hostage
Plot One - - - [Pirate] is the son of the most known pirate, but [Pirate]'s father died recently, leaving his son to take over the ship and crew. [Pirate] knew just what to do and how to be a good leader. So, [Pirate] stops in a city to recruit more members when he sees the castle. [Pirate] gets the bright idea to go and kidnap [Prince]. Why? This way he can take [Prince] and use him as a trade off. The king and queen would get their son back IF and only IF they pay [Pirate] a good amount of money for their beloved son.
Plot Two - - - [Royal] was tired of his life as a Prince. So he dressed up as a commoner one night, and it just so happened that the pirate crew was in the hub trying to gain more members. [Royal] sees this as a wild adventure and joins in. Although, he didn't know what he was getting himself into. [Pirate] is cruel and rude, unafraid to treat someone like the dirt he walks on. Well, whether it'd be a couple days, weeks, or even months, [Pirate] begins to start to go soft on [Royal] as he comes around more and one night [Pirate] figures out he is the Prince. So, [Pirate] keeps him as a hostage and sends word out to [Prince]'s family about doing a fair trade. Money for the Prince. Although, can he truly give up [Prince] without a fight?
- orphan x rich - photographer x model - siblings/step-sibling - long lost best friends/lovers - rich city boy x farm girl
Plot One - - - [City Boy] is spoiled rotten, whatever he wants, his father gets him. Well, traveling through the country one day, [City Boy] sees the large farmland and instantly wants it for something productive. So his father agrees to make a little pit stop before getting to the city. [City Boy] goes up to the house and tries to talk to [Farm Boy]'s parents about selling the land to him. Although, the issue was [Farm Girl] came around and instantly protested. [City Boy] and [Farm Boy] got into a heated argument before [City Boy]'s father comes out of the blue to listen. [Farm Girl] comes up with this amazing plan, thinking it wouldn't work. [Farm Girl] tells [City Boy] that he has to stay on the farm and learn to actually do something with his life. [City Boy] must stay the whole summer and learn how to help around the farm. If [City Boy] stayed the whole summer, the land would be his. But if he didn't make it, then he'd have to leave and never return. Of course, with [City Boy] being so stubborn, he was going to refuse, but his father took up the deal. What will come of [City Boy] and [Farm Girl]? Will they actually learn to get along? What happens if [City Boy] falls for [Farm Girl] and vice versa?
Plot Two - - - [City Boy]'s father is going away on a business trip and had looked around for a place for his son to stay. Not finding anyone close enough, he turns to an old friend -- back in high school friend. Ever since [City Boy]'s father became rich, he dumped [Farm Girl]'s father as a friend. Well, [Farm Girl]'s father agrees to let [City Boy] stay until his father were to return. Little did [City Boy] know, was that the trip was going to take a little while. So while [City Boy] is stuck in a place he doesn't want to be, he ends up turning out to like it more than the city and sort of wants to stay.
Plot Three - - - [Farm Girl] moves into the city and goes to a private school where [City Boy] goes. At first [City Boy] doesn't like her and has to show her around but as time passes he slowly begins to get used to [Farm Girl] and starts to open up.
- stranded on an island - mermaid x other - zombie apocalypse - gamers - exes meeting again - single parents - artist x drawing come to life - heartbreaker x victim - spy x one forced to partake in "activities" (like the movie Knight and Day) - tutor x struggling student (can be studentxstudent or teacherxstudent) - Hidden Bad Girl (good girl on outside) x Student - Friend-zoned Guy x Heart Broken Girl - Strangers Meet in Car (one accident gets into the wrong car when meeting up with a friend) - amnesia boyfriend x girlfriend
For fandoms • Dragon Age (2 preferably) • DRAGON AGE INQUISITION • Fruits Baskets • The Little Mermaid • Mulan • EPIC • Elsa (Frozen) x Jack Frost (Rise of the Guardians) • Fifty Shades of Grey ♥ James Cameron's Avatar
♥ Craving: Demon / Angel ♥
It’s the year of 2016, May 1st. War between Heaven and Hell has finally emerged. It was expected to happen at one point; four years ago the word went out that War was bound to happen that Heaven and Hell need to be prepared for the worst. But instead, the two came together, made a compromise and called it truce. For eight years things went well until one little fake rumor got about in Hell. That caused them to react without another minute to spare; they declared war on the Heavens. They were preparing themselves for a very long drawn out war. Everyone was ready for this moment.
The Angels and Demons are disguised as humans, living amongst the streets to find out the dirty details about all that is going on. This is the only way for the outsiders to communicate to their kind and call them back to land for War.
But what would happen if two very different people met and connected. The weeks that the War was going on, they weren’t needed. A demon and an angel disguised as a human meet each other in the little town called Stragnol, a small little town that was in the middle of nowhere but had quite a few people living in it. What if these two very different beings fell for each other over the weeks?
This was completely despised and hated, but nobody knew of them, they didn’t even know of each other. A few weeks after being together, they are both called back to their homeland and were forced to go to war.
After a nice long hard time of battling going on the demon and the angel end up running into each other, fighting till death. But before they kill each other, they make eye contact and instantly connect. Not knowing who each other was at that given moment they backed off and left each other. Not being able to get each other out of mind they sneak out and begin to meet each other, in their normal forms and in human forms without knowing it... How long till they get caught?
After a good while of seeing each other, they were finally being spied on. Being in their normal forms and being together wasn’t the best way to be seen. After being caught the Angel is sent away for a few weeks to gain himself back and learn to stay away from her. The demon was sent to a prison, sent to be locked away for years. After he was done with his few weeks away he came back, he worked out a long and thoughtful plan and was going to go by it when he knew it was the right time to act. He was going to find her, free her, and the two were going to go on a little voyage to find out who spread the fake rumor to start the war between Heaven and Hell and why it was created.
Some of my other ideas include:
☆ ｐｌｏｔ ☆
[ Boy ] was just your average guy. He liked to drink, party, dance, and just have fun. Well it was his twenty first birthday so his friends took him out to go get drunk at a club. [ Girl ] works at the club, she is one of the bartenders. She happened to get off work and was about to leave until [ Boy ] bumped into her. Instantly, he thought she was cute so he invited her for a drink and told her that it was his twenty first birthday. [ Girl ] is only a few months older than boy, so she was legal to be drinking. She agreed and the two got some drinks. They actually ended up drinking a lot more than planned and were having a blast, dancing, drinking, and talking. Well, his friends were also drunk and that was when they went out to do some stupid things. [ Boy ] takes [ Girl ] along with them and they go out and do some daring things.
[ Boy ] and his friends went to a casino and they went to the Jackpot Machine to try it. It just so happened that [ Boy ] hit the jackpot. He instantly knew what he wanted to do. He was drunk and looking for stupid things to do, so what he did was he went out and he bought a ring. He then took [ Girl ] to what he thought was a special place and knelt down, proposing to her. To him it didn't seem wrong, they were all really drunk. [ Girl ] was hesitant at first but said yes. They all continue to party and drink until they were to the point of nearly passing out. What would happen if [ Boy ] and [ Girl ] were to wake up in the same bed, not remembering what all went down the night before? What would happen if [ Girl ] saw the engagement ring on her finger and the guy in her bed was her new fiancé? Will it end or will they actually try to get to know one another?
- Ghost/Human (Action/Romance): Girl/Guy sees a ghost, able to hear, see, and touch the ghost. She/he is given little hints at a time who the ghost is and has to figure out where the ghosts body lie.The 'ghost' is still alive and she/he has to find out where the body is.
- Blood Mage/Templar (Action/Romance): I am sure you have all heard of the game Dragon Age2? This RP will be based off of it. It will be different, but the only things I take from the game are names of towns and the dark spawn. Basically a blood mage was in a secret hide out and a Templar found it, trying to take the blood mage into the circle so the mage can't hurt anyone. But it turns out to be a long journey and they begin to trust one another slowly.
- Zombie Apocalypse (Mostly action/Can contain romance): This is your typical zombie survival. Turns out there are two people in the same town where the apocalypse started, and they survive on their own before finding one another on the streets, helping each other find the "safe" places.
- F.E.A.R 2 Based (Action/Can contain romance): Two "partners" on Delta Force are set on a mission to figure out what Alma is and what she is wanting. Both of them go on a very dangerous mission and only end up getting surprised at what lies ahead.
- Guy/Doll (Action/Can contain romance): A girl was cursed by the Prince from Hell because she wouldn't marry him and took the form of a doll. She stands at seven inches and is stuck in Madame Yuvioli's Doll Shopee and is hidden. A man finds her and tries to buy her but the old woman refuses, so he 'takes her' without being too obvious. This was a present for his younger sister. Turns out he brings her home, seeing signs like she is real but doesn't believe it till he sees it. Then he finds out her story and tries to help her get to the Hell realm to save her from the life she lives.
- Childhood Friends (Romance): A girl is in an abusive relationship and is in dear need of a friend. It just so happens that her childhood friend moves into the state she is n and they are reunited. They hang out more and they become close, getting feelings for one another; but her boyfriend is what starts to separate them, can they hold strong and work together to run away?
- Pirates (Adventure/Can contain romance): This is your typical pirate scene. A boat in the middle of no where, but first recruits must be hired. A poor girl is being searched for since she stole golds from the royal family. Desperate times call for desperate measures, so she dresses up like a man and gets onto the recruit list. This is when she realizes the Captain is a strong yet angry man, and she is the only female on a ship full of men. She does her best to be like them and with time her secret is revealed and she has no where to go because they are at sea and far from land.
- Famous Guy/High School Girl (Romance): A famous guy is put into a normal high school, his parents 'punishing him' for how he mistreated them. He got all his money taken from him and was cut off completely. While attending this school girls(and guys) woo him, and are all over him; except one. She is completed disgusted by him, thinking he is stuck up; and this attracts him. She is the one who ends up being his guide around the school, and within a week he started a rumor that they were together and he kisses her on camera; this ruining her life. He basically blackmails her into 'pretending' to be his girlfriend while he went to the school. With time they begin to truly fall for each other; but that is when he is being forced to move away...
- Gamers (Romance): A boy and girl meet online and begin to think they know each other on this game. They start to maintain a relationship after talking for a while, but don’t ever meet. Little did they know that they went to the same school and were in the exact opposite cliques, and if they met and figured out who one another were, it would cause drama between the cliques and war would start.
- Neko x Human (Romance): The Human is a very popular male stripper where he works. He is the best there is in the small town he lives in. He lives in the apartment complex right above where he works. One night, his shift had ended and he went out to smoke, but while out there, something caught his attention. There was a rustling behind a trash can, he figured it was your typical animal, so he called for it. Instead, a human with ears and a tail came into view. The Neko had run away from his/her previous home and was left homeless, cold, and a little ill. The Human takes in the Neko and nurses him/her to help. The Human didn't wish to get attached to the creature, but little did he know, the more he had the pet around, the more he grew attached and couldn't let go. Though as time rolls on, the Neko starts to get jealous and he/she starts to like his/her human companion, but he/she is too afraid to speak up. What can come of the two?
_OooohKinky ~~ AKA Leslie ~~This chick is a seriously fun role player. She is one I look forward to role playing with on a daily basis. She has a creative mind just like me and we can agree on stupid / little things. We are both dorks. She is a literate role player and is very creative with her writing. We have those moments where we will talk about anything and be dumb -- But that is what makes her so much fun. I role played with her a while ago and enjoyed what we did : : : I was glad when she came back! She is totally a fun person! She isn't picky and keeps an open mind. Role plays with her are something to die for. If you haven't role played with her, biiiiitch please. You are missing out on so much!
Melon Bubble Tea ~~ AKA Ritsu ~~This chick on the other hand is very creative. We have similiar interests... She is my lover -- She is Kurt Hummel baby. We both enjoy Glee and we are total dorks! We have the best time messaging each other and role playing. She is literate and is always in love with Yaoi ♥ That is why I love her. She is a great person, she is kind, sweet, not afraid to be who she is. She is my Kurt Hummel -- That is right. I said it. ♥ Other than that, I think everyone would enjoy to talk to her. :3
yourlostcause ~~ AKA Meaghan ~~This chick has been by far the most fun I have had in a long time. She is amusing, fun to talk to, and always there. xP She cracks me up far too much to even be real. I haven't laughed so hard ever since seeing Jackass. (which I laughed so much at that!) She is one girl that I would role play with time and time again and I hope we do. She is one awesome chick! :'3 You will definitely like her. I am very picky when it comes to people.
-I-NaturallyMickey-I- ~~ AKA Naturally or Mickey ~~This girl... She has one of the most creative minds I have seen around in a while. She is a lot of fun to role play with. She is the first one I have had a 1 x 1 with and lasted quite a while -- And still is. She is on often -- very active. It isn't often I can keep interested in a 1 x 1 role play; but with her it is different. I think anyone would enjoy to role play with her. Whether it'd be in group form or 1 x 1 form. You should definitely check her out!
Fancy Angelic Princess ~~AKA Princess ~~This girl is the MOST literate one I have ever role played with. She is fun, creative, and isn't one to hold a grudge. I have abandoned her so many times, but yet she still thinks I am a great role player. She is one that I love for being so kind even though I was absolutely stupid to her. She is a grateful person to keep around and is always forgiving. She is one I enjoyed to role play with. I honestly say doing a role play with her is great~! She is a great person who deserves to be recognized.
II Riddle II ~~ AKA Riddle ~~Riddle is one of the most fun role players I have had. When I first started to role play with her, I could not wait to get replies from her. She is literate, fun and sweet. Her ideas are wonderful and her characters are absolutely terrific. She was always fun and never boring to role play with. Talking with her out of character was always a blast too! She loves to keep friendships with those she role plays with and I love her for that! She is one you should look for if you enjoy a nice literate and fun role play!
VivetWhew, this chick. Don't even get me started. She is a fun role player who is on quite often. She is fun, awesome, cool, and even sweet. Every person has those days when they have bad times, and she was always there to make someone happy. She is one person you would enjoy to role play with. Her characters are great as well as she is~! There was not one time I hated role playing with this girl! She is very likeable and fun!