Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Macclellan Manor Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:32 pm
M A C C L E L L A N __ M A N O R

User Image

Located in Bearsden, Scotland
Home to the Macclellan Family

User Image

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:40 pm
Current Residents:

╌ Tyler Carson Macclellan (NPC)
            [Home] - Diagon Alley - Elsewhere

╌ Maylene Rose Macclellan (NPC)

╌ Kyson Jeffrey Macclellan
            [Home] - Diagon Alley - Quidditch Practice - Elsewhere

╌ Contessa Marie Macclellan

╌ Deirdre Maeve Macclellan
            [Home] - With Kyson - With Tessa - Elsewhere

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:47 pm
Macclellan Manor

The Macclellan Clan stretches back for years upon years upon years. The most recent heir, Kyson, lives here with his wife, daughter, and parents. The Manor is much smaller in comparison to the Macclellan Estate, which houses Kyson's grandparents. The Manor itself has three floors as well as an attic. Aside from the master bedroom and the children's bedrooms, there are a few guest bedrooms on the second floor, believed to have belonged to either visiting family members or servants in the past. The Music Room is equipped with a grand piano, and the Library is stocked with books, several of which include information about the Macclellan Clan. The Sunroom is where most social gatherings are held nowadays, with its open space and wide windows to let in sunlight. In fact, most of the manor includes these wide windows, in most rooms excluding the Library. In her youth, Skylar Macclellan, along with her friend Driskol Abrams, found and mapped the secret passageways throughout the Manor. She kept the map, and told no one of their existence.

Connections:

✘ Muggle Telephone
        ✓ Owl Messaging
        ✓ Floo Network
        ✓ Apparition

Floo Address: Macclallan Manor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:44 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The manor was decorated with streamers and balloons, the kitchen smelling of freshly baked cupcakes. Skylar sat patiently in the main room, her short legs dangling over the edge of the chair. She fidgeted with her red birthday dress, anxiously waiting for her guest to arrive. The girl didn't have very many friends, but the one she did have was her absolute best friend. He was also her only party guest. It didn't really bother her, having only one friend. She would rather have one great friend than a bunch of so-so friends. As she waited, her mother came in, smiling happily. Are you excited, Skylar? Do you feel older yet? Aw, my little baby is already seven..." she said with a blissful sigh before turning back to the kitchen to finish preparing the cupcakes. Skylar blinked, watching her mother leave. She was so weird sometimes. Sky continued to wait in silence, hoping her friend would show up soon.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FUTURE HOGWARTS STUDENT xxxx
PUREBLOOD AGE 6
xxxxxxxxxxxx

I've been tellin' my dreams to the scarecrow, 'bout the places that I'd like to see.
                                                          I said, friend do you think I'll ever get there? But he just stands there smilin' back at me.
                                                          My daddy, he's grounded like the oak tree. My momma, she is steady as the sun.
                                                          You know I love my folks, but I keep starin' down the road, just lookin' for my one chance to run.
                                                          'Cause I will soar away like the blackbird. I will blow in the wind like a seed.
                                                          I will plant my heart in the garden of my dreams, and I will grow up where I'll wander wild and free.
                                                          How do you wait for heaven? And who has that much time?
                                                          And how do you keep your feet on the ground, when you know, that you were born to fly?

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

I cαη ραιηт ωιтн αℓℓ тнє cσℓσυяѕ σƒ тнє ωιη∂

After spending the morning packing an overnight, then being forced to wait patiently before Dad Milo got home, Dris was almost too excited to handle himself. While waiting for his dad to make sure he had all he'd need, the boy made sure the doggies had treats, then he watched anxiously as the older man finished. "Ready to go? Got Birdie's gift?" Milo looked amused, watching as his son darted up the stairs to return with the gift he'd picked. Once they were ready to go, Milo lifted Dris into his arms and apparated to the Macclellan Home. Before the man had a chance to settle his stomach, Dris had already sprinted to the door. The boy knocked happily, looking eager. "Biiiiirdie! It's me! Dris! Your best friend Dris!" He bounced in place until Milo placed a hand atop his head, leaving him to just shake with excitement. He'd never been to a sleep-away party, and it would be thrilling!

The Shiny Furret

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:45 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tyler came downstairs with a few wrapped presents and put them on the coffee table in the main room, causing Skylar to look up with wide, curious eyes. Were those really for her? They were so pretty, she thought. Tyler leaned over the railing of the staircase and called up to his son. "Kyson! Can you come down here, please?" he said before heading towards the dining room to set up plates, cups, and cutlery. Kyson came trudging down the stairs and flopped into a chair with a heavy sigh. Skylar looked at her brother. He was always like that, she reminded herself. Even if there was cake to be eaten, he would be all grumpy. What a party-pooper. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door, followed by a familiar voice calling out for her. Dris was here! Skylar excitedly jumped off her chair and scurried to the front door, which must have been at least ten times her size. She struggled to open the heavy door, but she managed it. The girl looked up at Dris's dad, wide eyed, then looked to her friend. She smiled at him before greeting him with a, "Hi Dris."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PUREBLOOD AGE 6
xxxxxxxxxxxx

I've been tellin' my dreams to the scarecrow, 'bout the places that I'd like to see.
                                                          I said, friend do you think I'll ever get there? But he just stands there smilin' back at me.
                                                          You know I love my folks, but I keep starin' down the road, just lookin' for my one chance to run.
                                                          'Cause I will soar away like the blackbird. I will blow in the wind like a seed.
                                                          I will plant my heart in the garden of my dreams, and I will grow up where I'll wander wild and free.
                                                          And how do you keep your feet on the ground, when you know, that you were born to fly?

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:58 am
User ImageUser Image

Dris waited at the door for what seemed an eternity. Milo was telling him to behave and all, but Dris wasn't paying much attention. When the door opened, the six year old didn't really wait for an invite, but instead darted over to wrap his friend in a hug. "Happy birthday, Birdie! Oh my gosh! You're seven! That's... that's like one more than me!" Sure, that was right. Seven was one more than six, after all. Milo chuckled quietly, smiling. "Yes indeed. A very happy birthday to you, Miss Skylar." He waited, hoping her parents would come to the door. He really wasn't comfortable just intruding on their home, after all.

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:46 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Skylar knew exactly what was coming next. Dris loved giving hugs, after all, so when he jumped at the chance to do just that, she was ready. She tightly hugged her friend, grinning from ear to ear. She pulled away as her father came up behind her, looking up at him with the same bright smile. "Ah, it's so good to see you, Milo. Come in, please. We were just finishing setting up," he said, welcoming the man into the manor. "Skylar, why don't you take Driskol into the main room and show him where to put his gift, alright?" he added, patting her head, being extremely careful of the bows that Maylene had spent such a long time on this morning. Sky nodded and, taking her friend's hand, led him into the main room. Tyler gestured to the kitchen. "Can I get you something to drink, Milo?" In the main room, Skylar glanced at the little table in the center of the room where her parents' had put her gifts. Kyson seemed to ignore them completely, which was fine with her. She had her friend here now, so all was well.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PUREBLOOD AGE 6
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dris was more than happy to get to hug his friend, and she was smiling, which meant she liked the hugs too. Mister Macclellan told Sky to lead him into the party, so he happily obliged, following after the girl. There was a rather glum fellow inside, but he probably wouldn't hamper the party. He set the fancy gift with all the others, then grinned hugely. This would be fun! Milo watched the kids dart off, then he smiled at Tyler. "It's good to see you too. Dris has been excited about this for daaaaays. It'll be good for him, though." He smiled, wondering what he and Wyatt would do with an empty, quiet house. After about a second of thought, a tinge of pink touched his cheeks. Luckily, his thoughts were interrupted by Tyler asking about drinks. "S-sure. Tea... tea would be lovely, thanks." He followed his friend into the kitchen, hoping not to relive his faux-pas. In the other room, Dris was bouncing happily. "I'm so excited! I haven't ever been to a sleep-away before! Daddy Milo says they're super-duper fun! I've also never met someone seven whole years old before! That's amazing!" He grinned, then hugged his friend once again, grinning like a loon.

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dris hurried up the path to Skylar's house, super excited to spend the day with his best friend. Milo trailed along after, smiling. The seven year old reached up and hit the button for the doorbell, followed by knocking as loudly as possible. Milo quickened his pace, grabbing his son's hand and holding it away from the door. "You've got to give them at least a few seconds to answer the door, goofball!" Dris laughed, waiting as patiently as possible. "Don't forget to be extra careful with your paints. You don't want to make a mess in their nice, clean house." Milo looked at the boy, hoping he would use utmost caution, or even not use his paints... No, he'd certainly use those. He was too artsy to go without painting. "Yes, daddy, I know! I'm always extra polite too, 'cause they're nice and Birdie's my bestest friend ever!" He offered a grin, showing off his missing teeth as well as those there.

{OoC: New Scene}
The Shiny Furret

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:40 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                            ╌╌╌╌╌╌╌ ╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

Skylar stood patiently in the kitchen, watching her mother prepare a tray of brownies. Mother always made sure there were plenty of snacks in the house, especially on days when she had Dris coming over. There brownies were special, with extra chocolate chips in them, and her mother was going to make a chocolate icing to top them all with. "Do you think Dris will like these brownies, Skylar?" the woman asked her daughter. The eight year old nodded with wide eyes, her mouth watering at the thought of the delicious treat.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang, followed quickly by several loud knocks on the door. Skylar turned towards the sound, then silently ran off to investigate. Maybe it was her friend. Passing through the main room to the entrance way, she could feel herself growing even more excited. Once she was at the door, she scooted the little stool she kept nearby up to the door, stepped up and took a look through the peephole. She wasn't tall enough to reach it, and she doubted she would ever be. Blue eyes spotted the familiar face of Milo and Dris standing behind the massive front door. She jumped down, put the stool back and straightened her dress before opening the door. Smiling, Skylar greeted her friend and his father. "Hi Dris. Hi Dris' daddy," she said quietly with a small wave of her hand.

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌ ╌╌╌╌╌╌╌
                                                            fυтυяє нσgωαятѕ ѕтυ∂єит αgє єιgнтx

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dris was waiting, though he certainly had antsy pants. He was so excited! He heard shuffling inside, so he reached out his free hand and knocked again, earning an enthused eye-roll from his dad. When the door opened, Dris squeaked excitedly. Skylar greeted them both, so Dris moved forward to hug her tight around the middle. "Hi Birdy Sky! I brought my paints! We can paint!" He looked at her, a bright smile on his face. He was so happy! It was stressful to be a big brother, and Skylar was closer to his age, so they'd have more in common. Plus, Sky didn't obsess about the hoot-owls! She did like bunnies an awful lot, though. "Hi Skylar. Having a good day?" He grinned at the eight year old, a twinkle in his eyes. She was adorable, and he was glad Dris already had such a nice friend. Dris looked around Sky, then looked at her with wide eyes. "Your house smells nummy. Did your momma make a snack? Maybe a cake? Or biscuits?!" He bounced in place, overly eager now that he knew there were treats too!

The Shiny Furret

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:24 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                            ╌╌╌╌╌╌╌ ╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

Skylar knew just what was coming. It happened every time she met up with Dris. The boy rushed forward, enveloping her in a big hug. Grinning, she hugged him back, squeezing the boy tightly. She even let a little laugh escape her. Dris was always so happy, it made her happy just to be around him. It was like he was contagious or something, like a cold but her nose didn't get all drippy. Letting him go, she moved to allow them both to enter the house fully.

Looking up at Milo, who was asking about her day, Skylar simply nodded. It had been a good day, and it was only going to get better from here. Just as Dris mentioned her mother making snacks, the woman walked around the corner. "Oh, Milo and Dris! I thought I heard the doorbell, but I wasn't quite sure. How are you both? And yes, I have a tray of brownies in the oven for yours and Skylar's snacktime, Driskol," she said with a smile, welcoming them into the main room. Skylar took hold of Dris's hand, glancing towards the main room then back at the boy. Did he want to hang around with the adults or go up to her bedroom to play? Whatever he wanted to do was fine with her. She would always follow him, wherever he went.

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌ ╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dris loved hugging Skylar. She was very huggable! She was giggling, so he returned, happy to be with his best friend. She scooted over, and he hurried inside, smiling at Miss Maylene. Milo also crossed the threshold, but without as much enthusiasm. Skylar nodded in response to her day. She was a very quiet child, but she made up for it with her cute smiles. Milo sent forward a grin to Skylar's mom, nodding. "We're doing alright. Working on getting Laili adjusted to the house a bit more. She's a lot easier to adapt than Dris was, but they're both great. They love having siblings, and Lils loves owls. Just like me!" He grinned, proud of his parenting. Dris grinned up at the woman, nodding at Milo's words. "It's really awesome to be a big brother! Mmhmm! And you made brownies?! For me and Birdy?! You're my favorite momma!" He grinned brighter, hugging the woman's waist. He really liked hugs... and brownies. Milo smiled, sighing quietly. "Alright, Dris, you behave, alright? I'll be back to get you later tonight. Bye Maylene, and thanks again. Bye Skylar, and you keep having a good day." He ruffled his son's hair. "Bye daddy! Seeya later!" He hugged Milo too, then the older male slipped out the door, leaving Dris with his friends. "Whatcha wanna do first?!" Dris grinned, excited to go and play.

The Shiny Furret

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:55 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                            ╌╌╌╌╌╌╌ ╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

Maylene smiled and nodded as Milo spoke of his new daughter. She remembered each of her children's births, and how special they made her feel, like a perfect angel had been given to her to care for. Of course now she had a quickly growing young lady, a moody preteenage boy, and Skylar. In her eyes, they were all still her angels, no matter how much of a handful they turned out to be. "That's so good to hear, Milo. I'm happy for you, and Wyatt too. Be sure to send him our regards when you get back home. And if there's any brownies left, I'll be sure to send some home with Driskol so you, Laili and the boys can have some." Somehow, she had a feeling that there wouldn't be too many leftover, especially if her husband came home early from his lesson.

Skylar blinked at all of this talk of Laili and angels. She didn't know what it was like to have a younger sibling. That was her job, to be the little one. Maybe one day, Mother would give her one. That'd be pretty neat. She had met Laili once before and she was already in love with the child. Her adorableness coupled with her strange love of owls made her a-okay in Skylar's book. Maybe Dris, Laili and herself could have a playdate one day. They could have a tea party or something.

At Driskol's words, Maylene grinned widely and moved to hug him and Skylar both. She was his favorite momma?! How adorable and sweet! She really did love that boy, like a son, except he was her daughter's best friend, so whatever that made him in her eyes. Skylar smiled. She loved her mother's hugs. And really, she didn't mind sharing her mother with him, as long as he shared his daddies with her. Milo made his exit, Maylene waving goodbye to the man, patting the children on the head and heading back to the kitchen. "I'll call you both when the brownies are done. Don't get into trouble, okay?" she said, rounding the corner into the kitchen.

Skylar glanced at Dris with the same round eyes. "What do you wanna do? We can play in the backyard or in my bedroom. Or we could read in the library, or play on the piano in the music room." What would Dris like to do, she wondered. After all, she would do whatever with him, as long as they were together. She enjoyed his company, especially since he was one of the only people she actually talked to. "I heard there's secret doors in the walls. We could try to find a hidden passage... or we could paint?" She had an idea of which option the boy would choose.

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌ ╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

Miss GryffindorK

Private Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces