Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive Amphitrite City Locations
[Y1: Lamia District] Cafe Salvatore Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:29 pm
User Image
Just getting off the train? Waiting for the train to leave? Did ya miss it? Stop on by and enjoy some comfort and some food yum_tea .

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:01 pm
User Image

Ω Claude Zeithexen Ω

❖ Breading Teacher ❖

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
█【Claude Mood: Joyful yet serious】█
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Claude riding the train to the city to start his new career. Looking out of the train window he saw the city draw ever closer. Making him smile happily, he would be lying if he wasn't excited about the new job and new area and people. Once there Claude gathered his luggage and got off the train. Sighing happily as he stood there "Hello new town." he said joyfully to himself.

Looking around he noticed a Cafe place and decided to have some coffee before he entered the school grounds. Sitting down at a empty table a waiter came up and ask him what he would like. Grabbing the menu and giving it a quick glance and closing it and handing it to the young man. "Coffee, black please." He said with a smile as he waited silently for the man to return. Grabbing the coffee cup and blowing on it three times before taking a small sip.

Having a surprised expression as he pulled away from the coffee and holding out his tongue "Burnt my tongue a bit." Placing the coffee cup down softly as he gave his tongue time to not be burnt as he watched people come and go with a blank expression as he thought how this new job would go.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
█【Attire: Glasses. A dark blue sleeve shirt with a dark vest over it and a tie. Black pants with a matching belt. Formal shoes.】█

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Pokemon Party:

---
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokemon: Ditto
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 50
Nature Naughty
Ability imposter
Experience: 0
Move Set:

► Transform

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokemon: Lilligant
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 50
Nature Gentle
Ability Own Tempo
Move Set:

► Mega Drain
► Petal Dance
► Synthesis
► Petal Blizzard

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokemon: Mightyena: Enkidu
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 30
Nature Relaxed
Ability Intimidate
Move Set:

► Bite
► Snarl
► Scary Face
► Crunch
---

Pokeballs:

---
N/A
---

Medicine:

---
N/A
---

Berries:

---
N/A
---

Key-Items:

---
N/A
---

Miscellaneous:

---
N/A
---

Quoted:

---
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

---

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:14 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris ﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Masaki let her wipe her own face..." Iris looked from the napkin that took up a good amount of her face to her mother that was feeding her four year brother as her father held the little boy still in his lap. "You have got to stop coddling her. You'll spoil her and Naoki rotten."

The aforementioned Masaki stopped cleaning off his sister's face with a sigh as he quickly got one more rub in before giving the napkin to his similarly green haired sister to clean off the last bit. "I'm sorry... I can't help it." he said, as he decided to press his sister's head against his chest in a head. "She's going to be at Ordell... Away at school now.. She's going to be all grown up soon before we even see her again...I need to get in what precious time I have left with her before I'm distant memory..." His eyes teared for the dramatic effect. Making his mother and father sigh at the performance...All they needed was the spotlight and the backdrop...Oh second thought... they didn't need to give him anymore ideas.

Iris' father, the tallest of them all was quiet since this wasn't the first time Masaki was vocal about his love for his little sister or little brother...Frankly the two had it coming since they both thought it was cute when Masaki would be protective of Naoki and Iris.

"You know..." Iris said as she freed herself, her voice was a little lower than normally at home. "If you guys are going to miss me so much.. Maybe we should just go back to Lumiose and we could..." She smiled meekly at her parents and siblings.

"Nope..." It was the word from her father and mother...even with Naoki mimicking them that sealed and ended that attempt to return him. "Besides did you want to become a trainer... this is how you do it. It will be fun.. Kinda wish I had this when I was being a trainer..."Madoka sighed fondly before he chuckled.

Iris sighed as she turned away from her parents. "I know but what if... Iris said as she looked down, gripping at her skirt. "I don't make friends or do I bad..what if I mess up really bad...or miss you..."

The table went a little quiet, mostly because Naoki was having fun with his food. They looked at Iris. This would be a new experience for the young girl.... They didn't want her to revert back to how she was when she first came to the Unova region...It was one of the reason they decided that she should come here.

You'll enjoy yourself and you won't even worry about missing us with all those new friends you'll make. Look at Bebe...Madoka poked at the little flower in his daughter's hair to make the pokemon hidden her hair pops her head out.The Flabebe fluttered down on her blue Flower and stayed at Iris' shoulder level, smiling at the girl. "Does she look worried...She's your family here..the smile, is us smiling at you too.." Madoka asked before Masaki ruffled her hair. "You'll be fine Iris. It will be like your old school. "

"Except you're allow to bring and play with pokemon in the classroom." Harumi said. The memory of a loose pokemon from outside, brought an additional giggle to Iris' smile.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
    User Image
    Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 5
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip
    Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

Company: parents, siblings
Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:54 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I will start over...

Marco rode the train alone to his temporary home: Ordell Academy. He was excited about coming to this school, but at the same time he was very nervous. He was used to being alone at school, but being alone at home as well? There was always family in his life and now they would not be present. That idea scared him, but he had made a decision that he would work hard in the academy to make his parents proud. He placed a lot of pressure on himself for being so young. His parents couldn't come with him -he didn't complain to them- but they told him to take care of himself. Marco knew that they would worry about them so he put on a brave face to try and ease their minds. He didn't know if his parents saw through him because they both hugged right before he boarded the train. It took all his will power to hold back the tears (and biting down on his tongue). His sister hugged him as well, which was a surprise since she hadn't done that in a long time. Marco felt a bit awkward, but he returned her hug, she was his sister after all and even if they weren't as close he still cared about her.

The train ride had been interesting. He couldn't deny that he had some fun while being on the train. It was like he was on some big adventure! However, that nervous feeling still returned from time to time and when it came he would summon his Charmander. The train allowed the children inside to have their pokemon out with them. Marco didn't look around too often, all these strangers were making him shy, but there was a fair number of kids roughly around his age. Another really cool feature about the train was that it rode over water! When Marco saw that the railroad tracks led to the ocean he nearly freaked out, but once they were riding over some water-rail tracks everything looked amazing. Once they arrived at Amphitrite City, the children were handed a map by the adults inside the train. They were told that this map would lead them to the academy, but in the meantime they were welcome to walk around and explore some of the district.

Giving children this much freedom was a foreign concept to Marco since the adults were usually in charge of telling you what to do and where to go. He didn't want to get lost, but at the same time he didn't have anyone he could explore with. There was a cafe near the station so Marco decided to go there and plan out his next move. Charmander was out of his pokeball and the both of them sat on down on some chairs. There were a lot of children in the streets, but he noticed that some of them seemed to be accompanied by adults; they were likely their parents. Thinking about his own family made him a little sad.

Charmander noticed his trainer's sad expression and quickly jumped on him to cheer him up. Marco laughed and petted his pokemon's head, "this is going to be our new home...for the moment. If I do really good in this academy then maybe my parents will be proud so we have to try our best okay, Charmander?" the fire lizard nodded and licked his trainer's cheek. "Ew," Marco laughed as he wiped away the saliva from his cheek. Looking around he saw that besides the children's parents there were also some other adults who seemed to be wearing the exact same clothes; they were likely uniforms. These adults were stationed in specific places and whenever a child or group of children tried to enter a certain street then they would be stopped and directed somewhere else. Those adults were likely there to monitor the children so even though they were told they could explore some of the district, not everything was opened to them.

"Mhmm, maybe we should just head to the academy? They said our luggage would be waiting for us in our room..." he didn't want to explore the district on his own. He also figured that it would be weird if he was just walking with his pokemon alone since there were many children out with their friends or making friends.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:42 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris ﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

The smile from their little talk remained on her face, the waiter appeared to take their order. It was a little embarrassing as some of the words were in spanish or a different language that Iris was unable to pronounce correctly. It made the stare the waiter was giving worse that what it really seemed. What looked like her being judge from her improper speaking was just an employee waiting patiently for her order. Her voice started to get lower and lower until Masaki came to the rescue and order for her. While Flabebe just sat on Iris' head or looked at Iris in the eyes to calm her down. Iris could feel her breathing relax. She wondered if this feeling would go away ever...how was going to handle a crowd once she was a trainer if she couldn't give her order to one person. She was so glad that she had Bebe. The pokemon was here to calm her down and feel okay with her cuteness and just overall presence.

The atmosphere was back to being pleasant and family like as they waited for their food. Naoki was lucky that he got to eat a snack so he didn't have to deal with the wait for delicious smelling food if what was wafting in the air was saying something. Iris looked at the sky, watching pokemon fly by when she felt a big gust of wind from one of the flocks of pokemon going over head. It wasn't strong to knock over a table but Masaki's hat flew up and then landed on another table..

Iris chuckled as she ran her fingers through her hair...and then froze. "Bebe?" she said as she started to move her fingers through her hair more... No yelp to make her stop or any flower to stop her. Iris stood up. She couldn't tell her parents she lost her pokemon...to the wind!

"Uh...I'm going to walk around a bit before the comes...maybe use the restroom." Iris said as she moved her seat before behind her and bowed. "I'll be fine." she said..looking especially at Masaki. Iris turned around to walk calmly until she was a little away from her family's table and then ran off in the direction of the wind..

"Bebe...!" Iris said as she followed the wind. Surely her pokemon would hear her right...

----

It seemed that wind was once again the enemy of a Flabebe as the flower carrying the pokemon blew in the wind away from her cozy little perch in Iris' hair. The pokemon rolled and bobbed in the air, trying to stay afloat until the wind calmed and she could land.

The wind had other plans as one last gust, sent her flying downward, landing roughly on top of some kids' head..

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:17 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I will start over...

Marco bite down on a muffin that he received from the cafe. To his surprise, everyone in the cafe spoke Spanish and he was delighted to speak so fluently with someone. His English was pretty decent, but there times that he felt like he spoke kind of choppy, but with Spanish there was no stutter in his words which made him feel more confident. He spoke about his home region (not Sinnoh) which seemed to really interest the cafe employees and in return they spoke about where their families were from as well. The conversation earned him one free muffin courtesy of the manager who told him 'bienvenido al districto de Lamia!' which translated to: welcome to the Lamia district! Marco was happy that he got to meet people who spoke the same language as him. He was slowly getting some confidence which was making look on the bright side of things a little more. The conversation was also a good distraction from the nervous feeling that liked to creep up on him.

The muffin was sweet and soft. He broke a piece to feed to his pokemon; a little sugar couldn't hurt. After saying their goodbyes to the kind cafe employees, Marco decided to see a little more of the district. If he met people that could speak his language here than maybe there would be more out there. He was definitely feeling more brave and the wind pushing against his back was like a nudge saying that this was the right thing to do. The winds were strong and he felt a small bump against the back of his head. "That wind is strong huh Charmander?" Marco looked at his pokemon who was curiously watching him, "do I have something in my head?" He asked mostly as a joke, but when his Charmander nodded then he stopped. He moved his hands carefully around his face, but felt nothing out of place. He reached up to touch his hair until his hands touched something small and soft. Marco froze for a moment not sure what was stuck on his hair and feeling quite anxious. He slowly removed the object from his hair and saw that it was no object at all. In his hands was a tiny little flower-like creature. The poor thing was probably just as surprised as he was. "Its...a pokemon?"

Charmander curiously leaned forward and sniffed at the tiny creature on his trainer's hands. The scent was quite soothing and sweet. "You got stuck on my hair," Marco chuckled a little, "a-are you okay?" Did this pokemon belong to anyone? The creature was so tiny that he just let it rest on the palms of his hand not sure if he could apply any kind of strength without hurting the small creature. Marco was basically frozen not sure how to handle this situation at all.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:46 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris ﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Iris was stopping to catch her breath. Apparently running with her 11 year old legs and calling out a pokemon's name made a person really winded...Movies lied to her. She could rant about that later. Now right it was all about getting her Flabebe back. She couldn't lose her. She had just got to find her. What would her brother say...or her parents. Iris started to running again before she accidentally tripped. She hissed slightly to see a scrapped, making her sniffle from the pain as well as from her missing pokemon. She didn't stay down long,merely tied her shoes back and dusted her her legs and knees. She was a big girl...A big girl with a pokemon that needed to be found.

"Bebe...!" Iris said, unknowingly getting closer.

--

Bebe was a little dizzy from her ride and surprised when she was onto of black hair. No one in her family had black hair....She went into a bit of a shock when she was plucked from on top of the black hair and into someone's palms. Surprised eyes looked back at surprised human eyes before the pokemon flinched at the larger pokemon sniffing at her. She looked back the human. The same size as Iris but a boy, asking her if she was okay. Flabebe nodded her head slowly as the boy just looked at her. He didn't even move yet... Flabebe tilted her head until she could hear her name being called out. She knew that voice like she knew her flower.

Bebe let out a voice, directing the attention her way.

---

Iris was about to look in a direction when she had a loud Flabebe cry. Iris continued in her original path, locking onto a Flabebe that was looking at her and a boy and his Charmander. However, Iris was focused on the little pokemon there. Iris ran herself over. "Bebe!" Iris said as she looked at the pokemon. Her wishes were granted when the pokemon reacted once more, allowing Iris to pick up the pokemon from the boy's pams to her own. She could immediately recongize the pokemon. The little green ribbon on the stem of the flower and on Flabebe. Iris was very happy, her eyes tearing as she looked at the pokemon.

"You're okay.." she said..."Did that mean old wind carry you around. Iris smiled and giggled as she pressed her cheek against the pokemon, until she looked up and realized that she was still being watched...by the boy and his pokemon.

"Did you find her..." Iris said, her voice getting quieter...and more inwardly. She then turned to the side.. "My name is...Iris..and I lost this Flabebe..a moment..ago from the wind and this is her..." her was also like a sore throat low without the sore throat. However that didn't stop her from giving a little smile. "Thank you..." she said with gratitude.

"You found my Bebe...."

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:49 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I will start over...

Marco looked up from the flower pokemon when heard some shouts. He saw a girl with green hair coming towards him with a look of worry on her face. However, through his eyes the entire background behind the girl had changed to a flowery field with the sun shining brightly behind her and were those hearts materializing out of thin air? Marco stood there completely stupefy with his cheeks turning a rosy red. What happened next was lost on him as he just awkwardly stood there with his palms up even after the girl had taken the flower pokemon from him. Charmander had to pull on his trainer''s shirt to finally snap him out of his trance long enough for Marco to hear this angel's name: Iris.

"Hola!...I mean, hi!" Marco laughed nervously running a hand through his hair unable to keep his hands still. "I, yeah, I her found- I found her...yep, that was me," he laughed again really failing to stay calm. Charmander shook his head with some disappointment, his trainer was striking out, this was not the best first impression.

When Iris smiled at him and thanked him, Marco felt like he was hit by an invisible cute force. He stumbled back as if some wind had pushed and it took his Charmander catching him from behind to steady Marco. He looked back at his pokemon who raised a brow at him and crossed his arms as if saying, "pull yourself together!" Marco nodded and took a deep breath, he was acting like a dork and there was no way Iris would like him if he kept that up. He faced the green-haired angel again suddenly stuck his hand out, "...my name is Marco Guerrero. I'm eleven years old, I'm from Celestic Town in the Sinnoh region, and this is my first time in the Evren region." He was taught to present himself properly at all times, but this introduction was too professional! This wasn't an interview. Charmander cleared his throat, "and this is my only friend, Charmander." The "only friend" part was probably unnecessary, but he was nervous!

His hand was still out waiting to shake her hand just like his dad taught him; a firm handshake to show that you are a capable individual. Charmander waved at Iris and her flower pokemon, he already knew that he would need to safe his trainer again from embarrassing himself.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:43 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Iris didn't notice or see the effect she was having on the boy. Rather her attention was to wiping her eyes with her sleeves and then cooing over the newly found pokemon. She turned her attention back to the boy once he was greeting her. Iris tilted her head when he said 'hola' before it was corrected to 'hi' Guess that means hola means hello. I just learned a new word... Iris felt proud of herself and looked at he said, by stumbling at his words, that he found her Flabebe. She watched as he laughed. She tilted her head, wondering if she had said anything to him. Iris looked down at Bebe before she jumped back when he stuck out his hand and then introduced himself as Marco. She lost herself a little at his last name. He did give a lot of information about himself. It was so proper.

She realized that she was just staring at him and his hand but she did smile a little when he said that his pokemon was his friend. The Charmander even waved to him. Iris looked at Flabebe who nodded her head. If Flabebe thought he was okay...then maybe she could as well...After all, he did save her.

It was slow but Iris grabbed the hand and shook it. "Ohayou...that means hello..." Iris said, "I'm eleven too and I come from the Kalos region....it's my first time as well in this region." Iris was nervous and hoped that her hand was getting sweaty or clammy. At the thought she retracted her hand. It was still dry as she brought it to rest in the middle of her body with her other hand.

She smiled a tad as her eyes got soft, "Bebe is my friend. She helps me. a lot." Flabebe chirped at how she was called Iris' friend and fluttered around the three. This allowed for Iris to smile bigger. "Thank you saving her....I mean again.. thanks for saving her."

Iris started to rub her arm, unsure what to say now. This was a new person after all.

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

Company: Marco, Charmander, Bebe
Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:45 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I will start over...

Marco was felt like there were Butterfrees in his stomach. He smiled at her, a bit awkwardly, and pulled on the collar of his shirt; man he felt his face hot right now. His tan skin helped cover his blush, but he wasn't sure for how long because it felt like his face was growing hotter by the minute. "O-Oha..you?" Marco tried pronounced the word she just used, but he was sure that he failed. He just finished learning one new language, he would need a break before he could start on another. She was the same age as him and that made feel happier, but she was from a different region. A placed called Kalos, but he wasn't well adapt with the names of new places. If there were girls like her in Kalos then he definitely wouldn't mind moving over there.

"Yo-you're welcome...um she just appeared on my head," he ruffled his hair for emphasis, "I didn't know that a pokemon that tiny existed." He chuckled a little, talking about pokemon was a safe topic, right? He didn't have too much experience interacting with strangers his age, but this was a new start and if she could be his friend then that would make the perfect new start. "Pokemon are really cool, huh? My parents gave me this Charmander as a gift," he presented his lizard friend again. "He's a fire-type pokemon and I think that's really cool. Look he even has this flame on the tip of his tail," he carefully grabbed Charmander's tail so that Iris could see the fire. Charmander sighed, but didn't do anything to protest his trainer's action. Marco seemed a little less nervous so if this would help give him a new friend then he didn't mind having his tail be displayed. "My parents told me that if Charmander's flame goes out then he could...die," he whispered the last part as if the word 'die' was taboo, "so I make sure to be really careful so nothing bad happens to him." Marco smiled at his pokemon and Charmander smiled back at him. His trainer had a kind heart, he may be awkward, but he always had the best intentions.

The day was still sunny and pleasant for everyone to be outside. The breeze was cool and refreshing so the sun never tired you out. Marco looked at the flower pokemon whose name was Flabebe, but Iris called her 'Bebe'. "So is Bebe, your pokemon's name? I just call mine Charmander because that's what my parents told me he was...I was thinking of giving him a nickname, but I'm bad with names and I want to give him something really cool that'll like." He did come up with different nicknames when he first received his Charmander, but none of them felt right. Some sounded cool to him, but when he told his parents or his sister then they didn't think it was a good idea. Especially his sister who was a lot more honest about how lame of his nicknames sounded.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:03 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Iris felt some relief wash over her when she heard Marco having a hard a bit of a hard time pronouncing the world she said. At least in that aspect, they were on equal standing. That made her loosen up somewhat. Marco went into explaining that Bebe has landed on his head, ruffling his head for some reason while he did, before commenting on Flabebe's size.

Iris nodded her head. "Yea...she's pretty small that's why I call her Bebe. She's small like a baby...And she's only in the Kalos region..."

When asked if she thought Pokemon were cool by Marco, Iris nodded her head. "They are...they really are." Bebe apparently liked that as she fluttered down near her shoulder. The boy then went to explain how he had obtained Charmander and then stuff about the pokemon. Both Iris and Bebe looked at the other pokemon's tail as Marco explained that the tail couldn't be extinguished. It seemed that made Marco sure to protect Charmander and he was okay with that responsibility. That was really nice. Iris decided to match that energy that Marco was putting out.

"I got Bebe from my big brother. He has his own pokemon and he caught for me so Bebe would be my friend. She's a fairy type pokemon and fairy types can take on Dragon pokemon so that means that one day Bebe will take on a dragon and that's only one of the coolest things about her." Iris smiled more as she explained her pokemon. "She has sisters, since they're only female, that are different colors. Like red and yellow and orange and white. And she's born with this flower and it's with always even when she evolves and she wears a crown like she's a fairy princess..."

Iris realized that maybe she was getting too excited and decided to calm down. "So yea.. you'll find the perfect name for Charmander. I know you will. Iris unconsciously started to play with her hair; taking a lock and running through the palm of her closed hand.

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

Mood: nervous but also excited and happy?
Attire:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:48 am
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I will start over...

Marco stared at Flabebe after hearing Iris's words regarding the Fairy-type pokemon. She was so tiny so the idea of her taking a dragon down was too incredible. "Wow, she's really cool," Marco commented, if the day where her Bebe could take down a dragon-type pokemon came then he would definitely want to be there to see it. Hearing that she had an older brother caused him to almost immediately shout out, "I have an older sibling too! She's really cool, everyone in school likes her, and they're always saying how great she is." This was true, while he was unpopular in school his sister was the complete opposite of him. Everyone wanted to get to know her and talk to her. He always wanted to ask her how she did it, but he was too embarrassed to ask something like that to her. Flabebe seemed to have sisters as well and according to Iris they all came in different color flowers. Marco noticed how the tiny pokemon cling to her flower, "so the flower is their home?" She was so small, but even she had something protect just like his Charmander needed to protect his tail.

Iris was acting less nervous around Marco which allowed the tension to drop. The two were happily conversing now, could he dare assume that they were friends? No, perhaps that was too soon; he didn't want to scare her off. He found her pokemon by accident and probably the only reason she was talking to him was out of kindness. Those thoughts always depressed him, but his mind often wandered to them; given his track record could anyone really blame him? "Thank you...if I come up with a good name then can I share them with you?" He was being a little sneaky here because if she said yes then there was the possibility to see her again after today. Her eyes were a really pretty color -unlike his own- and her hair color was so unique too. From his experience, being different was considered a bad thing, but there was nothing bad about the girl in front of him. In fact, he liked those features very much and she had a really cute smile.

Marco felt like he would start blushing again, but the gentle breeze against his face helped to cool him down. He noticed that Iris was playing with her hair and looking at her hand reminded him that not too long ago they had been holding hands. Well technically they were shaking hands, but he remembered feeling how soft her hands were. They were a lot softer than his hands and he had pretty soft hands; a certain feature that he did not enjoying having. "So um, w-what House were you placed in?"

==========

Pokemon:
User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:21 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Nodding in agreement, Iris found herself enjoying this conversation. It was easy going. Not all what she expected to happen when she went after Bebe. Her eyes started to shine a small amount when Marco mentioned having an older sister. "My big brother works with my mom as her assistant. She's a fashion designer. So I guess that minds that he will become one too. Do you have a little sibling. I do and it makes me the only girl."

The topic changed quickly back to her pokemon. "Yea...this blue flower here is her home aside from you know living with me and stuff." Iris' voice was louder than when she first started the conversation. Even her arms were getting more animated as she spoke.

Iris' face went a little pink as Marco was asking to share the name that he would come up with her once he figured it out. Her eyes were a little widened at the request but she nodded her, hands leaving her hair. "Oh totally...I wanna hear it. I like hearing pokemon nicknames."

Iris turned her attention to Bebe as the pokemon was going around in circles overhead. She could be gone too long or else her parents would worry. She wasn't surprised that Masaki wasn't already here.

"What house I'm placed in?" she repeated before she realized it. "Oh you mean at the academy!? You're going too? This is awesome. I think is really so cool." Iris got excited and then calmed down before scared him. "I mean... That's good you're in the academy too. I'm part of the Flygon house... that's what my letter to me....What about you?"

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

Mood: nervous but also excited and happy?
Attire:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:08 am
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I will start over...

Marco's face lit up when Iris agreed to listen to his list of nicknames -whenever he came up with a good list. She said that her brother worked with her mother, "wow your brother must be way old." Marco whispered his thought out-loud. His sister was only three years older than him, but it sounded like the age gap between Iris and her brother was much greater. She had younger brother as well meaning she was the middle child; she was a younger sister as well as an older sister. Marco didn't know anything about being an older brother, he was a younger brother or "baby" brother as her sister would sometimes refer to him as (he did not like when she called him that).

"I'm part of the Charizard House," he frowned a little since this meant that they would be in different Houses. Marco quickly recovered, if they could not be in the same House then he would create opportunities to see her. Maybe he would have a class or two with her. "Looks like we'll be in different Houses, but..." he started poking his fingers together unable to hold still, "um, maybe we could h-hang out?" Charmander grinned at his trainer, he wasn't expecting Marco to move along so fast. "Char, char!" the fire lizard spoke. "We could also train our pokemon together!" Marco seemed to understand that his pokemon wanted to be included as well. At that moment, Marco get a strong gust of wind which completely caught him by surprise. Even Charmander seemed to be taken back by the sudden gust that he had to grab Marco's leg to stable himself. It sure was getting windy today, if this continued then Flabebe might get blown away, but what were the chances of that happening again?

==========

Pokemon:
User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:00 am
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

"He's not that old." Iris chirped after answering her previous question. He's 18...okay I guess he's pretty old." She chuckled until she watched him frown at hearing that she was in the Flygon house because he was in the Charizard house. She didn't want him to sad about that. It wasn't like they would be on different islands on anything. Surely they would see each other...maybe they had classes together. Iris was thinking up scenarios on how to meet when Marco spoke to her.

Iris' eyes widen when he said her hang out. She was going to answer when he added in training their pokemon. Iris nodded head and smiled at him as her hands were pressed together. "Sure we can!" she exclaimed. Her eyes almost as if there were stars in them. "Oh hey do you want my phone number... I got a cellphone so that my mama and dad and my brother where I am and stuff...."

Iris was trying to get his contact information when a strong gust of wind sweep through. Iris handle down her skirt before she gasped and looked up. Bebe was trying to withstand the wind since she wasn't so caught guard like last time. Unfortunately, the gust overtook and she adrift in the air once more.

"Oh no not again..." Iris said as she looked in the way in the direction the pokemon was heading. "Bebe! I'm coming." Iris said as she ran after her pokemon.

{{Exit}}

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

Mood: not again... emotion_facepalm
Attire: