Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Off-Campus] Campus Station Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:12 pm
User Image
This is the arrival station to Ordell Academy's spectacular campus.

The train takes you from here to the main districts of the Amphirite City and back to island the campus is on.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:17 pm
User Image

Renji Erza

Best At What I Do

Count On Me☠

ж ☠ ж ☠ ж ☠ ж ☠ ж ☠ ж ☠ ж ☠ ж ☠ ж
█【Mood: Massively Angry/Irritated】█【Anger: 15%】█

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Sleeping on the train Renji dreampt of that night where he set everything in motion. His body could recall the heat of the flames, even how scared he was. Luckily for him this nightmare ended when the announcer said they were gonna arrive shortly. Opening and closing his eyes a few times as he sat up and stretched his arms and leg. Waiting to get off he grabbed his luggage and got off the train and stood there as it started to leave. Pulling out his pokeball he called out Aron.

Aron shook his body as if it was a wet dog and then proceeded to climb and rest on Renji head. Left was water and Right had a walkway... Didn't leave him much of a damn choice now did they? Shrugging he started walking down the only path that he COULD take. He wondered how far it was gonna be till he got to the hellish school so he could unpack.

[exit]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
█【Attire:Casual Jacket with matching vest, White button up shirt, blue jeans and black converse. 】█
ж ✯ ж ✯ ж ✯ ж ✯ ж ✯ ж ✯ ж ✯ ж ✯ ж ✯ ж

Pokemon Party:

---
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pokemon: Aron
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 5
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Sturdy
Experience: 0
Move Set:
► Harden
► Tackle
► Mud-Slap

---

Pokeballs:

---
N/A
---

Medicine:

---
N/A
---

Berries:

---
N/A
---

Key-Items:

---
N/A
---

Miscellaneous:

---
N/A
---

Quoted:

---
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

---

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:12 pm
【❦Ƚillith Ezra: the Coordination Teacher❦】

ɪ hide the recessive part of me that was looked down upon
ɪt's why there's meaning in standing here

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lillith whispered as she looked at the station that was her stop for the school. 'It's pretty nice."she said to herself. "It seems this school went all out to make this island ready for the students and the academy. It will be like a vacation..." She grinned at the idea of a vacation with her swimming and relaxing when she wasn't teaching. "It's good thing I packed a few swimsuits when I did."

Lillith hopped out of her seat as she made her way to the exit of the train. Even the air felt nicer as it blew through her hair. She could smell the salt of the water in the air. It was heavenly as she made her up out of the station and up the pathway to the school. She could only imagine what those rooms look like.

[[Exit]]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:
User Image
    Pokemon: Gardevior, Ceres
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 50
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Pokemon: Banette, Loki
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 50
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Pokemon: Absol, Anubis
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 45
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

үou've got to be the one you want

Ίt's not that I'm unconcerned about my life, with its shaky future
Ίt's just that the distance of my focal point has grown warped

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:57 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image
My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸
I'm with➸

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
O.O.C➸

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The change of landscape kept her gaze upon the window. From the landmass filled with mountains, buildings, people to the ocean and then to another platform. Overall the ride didn’t feel long or perhaps the sensation of time was dulled being that it was a first time experience. This stop was the first step to entering the academy. So much so was said as described on the message board near the train station and the piece of paper tucked away within the space of her shorts. Directions from the train station to the campus were inscribed all along the outside of the vehicle. They were visible from the seat the minor sat upon. ‘At least I won’t get lost,’ it was a practical thought as the child shuffled from the train to the platform when the metallic doors would allow her to exit. From the look of her face the girl seemed to be looking the part of the excited student. The eye’s were scanning everything around the area, the board, the sign, the platform and the exit. The monotone lips had budged themselves a bit upwards to showcase some faint shape of a smile. At least the new physical change was an improvement from the plain exterior from earlier.

The vehicle left immediately leaving the minor alone upon the school’s platform. The person looked straight at the path that would lead to the school and what was to be her home. There was actually quite a bit to be done as this would be the girl’s first time being acquainted with the school grounds. There was little to no knowledge that could be utilized to navigate through what may be a maze. The school was big but the good thing about it was that it was located on an island. At least getting lost on an island was better than getting lost in a continent. With a casual step after another the to-be-student left.

{Exit}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Chespin
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
Exp:0/1000
User Image
Personality: Impish
Moves:Spike▹
Tackle▹
Growl▹
Vine Whip▹

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

Miscellaneous

.....Who are you?!?

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:42 pm

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I will start over...

Marco exited the train station with his arms crossed and his body shivering. His clothes weren't that wet anymore, but his body had absorbed nearly all of the cold water which was definitely not good for him. He should have taken his clothes off, but that would be too embarrassing. He just needed to get to the academy where all of his luggage was in, take a shower, and grab some fresh clothes otherwise he might get sick. Marco was already getting a runny-nose and his body was feeling very delicate. He took a deep breath to try and calm himself down.

The day started out so positive, but now things were looking quite negative. While riding on the train his thoughts returned to the wild green-haired girl who shoved him into the water fountain. "She was really pretty..." Marco muttered to himself almost with a smile remembering how excited she was when they talked about pokemon. Then he remembered the sight of her underwear when he pulled down her skirt by accident; he blushed. Finally, he remember how she pushed him into the water and started calling him names in a foreign language he didn't understand. Marco sighed, even though that was a pretty harsh act it didn't compare to some of the things the children from Celestic Town did; they were much worse.

He needed to try and compose himself, but he was having a hard time finding the courage again. His eye color had returned to normal, but no one in the train wanted to talk to the weird kid with the wet clothes and a running nose. Marco had made several great first-impressions on a lot of strangers today. Maybe once he got to his assigned room then he could just rest and try again tomorrow. Of course, after he took that shower.

[Exit]

==========

Pokemon:
User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:24 pm
User Image

S o p h i a

❝This is my Fight song

Company: ◤ none Student x Thoughts: Moving on..today is so beautiful..

User Image

►◄
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Litzy stumbled into the campus station, looking around to check out all the new and exciting sights more than anything. She skipped around happily, looking around to try and memorize everything to the best of her ability. This place was really beautiful, and the sky today was extraordinary. The clouds were so big and fluffy, while the sky ignited such beautiful shining in the bright sun. She kneeled down to look into the water, watching her reflection as if lost in a trance. Her vulpix knocked her out of it, nudging her leg as if telling her to keep moving.

Litzy stood up, smiling at her Pokemon with bliss. "Thanks, I needed that." She began to walk towards the exit, but before she continued forward, she turned back around to give it one last long look, than headed out to her next stop. She couldn't even stop smiling, she never had truly gotten to enjoy herself more than today, and the day was still young and looking great. She couldn't wait for the school to start, it was truly exciting.

{ Exit }

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
じ☆

Take back my life song, prove I'm alright song!
My powers turned on, starting right now I'll be Strong!!❞

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image
        Pokemon: Vulpix
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature Timid
        Ability Flash Fire
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Ember
            ► Tail Whip

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

KiIala

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Monday 28th August░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Tuesday 29th August░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:13 pm
User Image text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Valiant
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:5
        Nature:Relaxed
        Ability:Truant
        Experience:0
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Marcus stared out the window as the train took him to Ordell. He was still a bit put off at having missed his classes and usually he'd be upset about it. His mind however was on the reason behind his absence and how he had come to be enrolled in Ordell.
Beside him, valiant was nodding off, Marcus smiled before pulling the pokemon close, slakoths were social pokemon the boy knew and often traveled in groups. Valiant had still been spending the vast majority of his time with his mother before he decided to come with him to the Academy. Because of this, Marcus tried to spend as much time with the pokemon as possible. Physical contact was important after all and Valiant was still a baby more or less.

I wonder what his level is exactly.
He knew he had to be at least level 5, pokemon below level 4 were usually more heavily guarded and his slakoth would often be found playing around..he had no real way to know though, not without a pokedex or a similar device.

And that's just out of the question, he thought, according to grandma they don't even hand those out anymore.
He smiled at the thought of his grandmother as well as the view outside the window. The scenery awakened something in him all of a sudden Marcus wished he was out there. The train suddenly couldn't go fast enough.

Island's a great place for saltwater fishing, the boy thought, I can't wait to get out my rod. I'm so psyched!
Next to him, Valiant opened one eye and fixed the boy with a look that clearly said the hyperness wasn't appreciated.
With a chuckle Marcus leaned back in his chair. Staring out would only make him more impatient, the boy figured he could at least get some shut-eye until the train arrived at Ordell.

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦2 pens
        ↦2 notebooks

User Image

Word Count: 314  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                            X⇒ LOCATION : Campus station XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : other students

Walking at a semi-brisk pace, Silvano could see the train platform just up ahead. He could see a few students waiting there for the train, some seated while others where huddled in small groups probably talking amongst one another. Picking up his pace, Silvano hoped Iris wasn't already at the platform waiting for him. Since he wasn't allowed to keep anything electronic on him, aside from his watch, there really wasn't a way to check on the girl and see where his green-haired friend was at. He almost cursed himself for not sneak along his father's cell phone with him to the campus, but then again, it wouldn't have been worth it since none of the other students had phones on them anyway.

Finally reaching the train platform, Silvano came to stop at its edge, hunching over slightly to catch his breath. He then looked up slightly and began to scan through the other students that were their, hoping not to see Iris there. He could just picture the girl questioning him on what took his so long, while giving him an irritated scowl for being late. Then again, maybe that wasn't that type of person. Silvano hoped not. Fortunately for him, he wouldn't have to worry about her reaction as it became clear to him that she hadn't beat him to the station. None of the other students even shared her unique and beautiful hair colour.

Letting out a soft sigh, he looked down at his watch and reminded himself to remain patient. He knew it wouldn't be long before Iris made it to the station. Who knows, maybe she might have even met another one of her friends along the way and had decided to bring them with her. Wither way it was alright by him.

════════════════════════════════════

"私の野望...?
XXXXXXX私はすべてのそれらを上回るだろう..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                                  ✗ MOOD : Ambivalent
                                                  ✗ ATTIRE : What is in the picture

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                                  ✗ OOC : ...

► P A R T Y
                                                      User Image
                                                        Pokemon:
                                                        Friendship Points:
                                                        User Image
                                                        Nature Adamant
                                                        Ability Inner Focus
                                                        Move Set:

► Leech Life
                                                            ► Supersonic

User Image
                                                  I N V E N T O R Y
                                                      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:17 am
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The girl was rushing down the stairs, unable to take in the view as she realized that she was nearly late. Okay so they didn't give a specific time as they were by the time schedule and she knew that it would be there soon. Iris really needed to get the lay of the campus as that attributed to her tardiness. She really hoped that Slivano wasn't the scary punctual type that would get mad if you were even a second late to something. But he didn't seem the type. But she still didnt wanna be late and miss the train. She didn't know how they operated to a T yet. The clicking came from her shoes as she trying to run down the stairs without tripping.

She jumped down the last step and made her way to the station.

"Sorry...sorry..." she repeated even though she wasn't bumping into anyone... or talking to anyone really. "I'm late... I'm so late..." Iris looked around for Silvano. He didn't seem the type to leave her either. She really wish she could call him but what use to be a phone was now was a handheld camera with game apps. She couldn't even text anyone. However it didn't seem like she had to search long as she spotted the boy.

"So sorry." Iris panted. "I got lost coming from my dorm.. You could think coming this way once would had been enough to remember right." She looked at him very apologetic. "I'm sorry... Did I make you wait for me.. Did we miss a train because of me?"

Bebe was already tapping Iris' head, trying to tell her to calm down.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip
    Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

Company: Bebe, Silvano.
Mood: redface
Attire: see pic
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Hitsukei

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

⇠Ⓘ
⇠Ⓞ

[HouseCharizardLocationCampus StationWithKara]
[Word Count664FeelingExcitedSongLets Kick It Up!]

It was a Tuesday, August 29th to be exact. The school year was already underway but there was another student on his way. A young bright eyed grey haired boy by the name of Lief. He was traveling with his father, a pastor back in their hometown of Oldale. The man didn't put much stock in learning about Pokemon and would rather his children do something more useful with their lives but he also could tell what was best for his children. The boy with him was his third child of five and the second to have a heart for Pokemon. It had been a long journey, they had fallen a few days behind due to some unexpected weather. Raymond hoped they would not punish his son for being a little late, for something that was not his fault.

Lief had been quiet ever since they boarded the train, thinking to himself of all the things he would be learning and the people he would meet. Of course he would miss his parents and his brothers and sister but he would still get to see them from time to time. As the school came into sight Lief could no longer contain his enthusiasm. He turned to his father, "Look, there it is! Ordell Academy." A few other children who must have been running late too could be heard with similar outbursts. Lief was basically jumping in his chair, his father chuckled remembering how Lief's older brother hand been when he had first gone to the his Pokemon School. Although this Academy was a bit different, a fully functional campus with living quarters dedicated to teaching Students about all things Pokemon.

Raymond spoke to his son as they pulled into the station, "Now Lief remember to stay with me. Don't go running off and get lost, we need to go check you in before you can explore. Do you have all your bags?" The boy still bouncing at this point grabbed his backpack off of the bench next to him. He opened it just a bit to make sure his Pokeball was still inside. It had after all been a gift from his older brother. He couldn't wait to show off his Pokemon to everyone. Lief responded to his father, "Yep it's all here, got my bag, got Kara and everything else is in the storage under the train." The bouncing boy was thrown into his dad's side as the train screeched to a stop. "Whoa, sorry dad ...they could have stopped a little slower." The boy rubbed at where his elbow had struck a rail.

A little pain couldn't get him down at this moment though, they were finally there. Lief's wince instantly turned back into excitement and he grabbed his dad's hand, "Let's go!!" The young boy tugged at his chuckling fathers hand doing his best to move a man much larger than him. "OK, Ok lief I'm coming. No need to get so excited." The pair moved to exit the train Lief trying to push past the other passengers and Raymond not letting him, "You need to wait your turn son, patience is a rare skill, remember that. it might just come in handy some day."

As they finally got off the train Lief let out a gasp of air. It was beautiful here, Sun in the sky, trainers running about with their Pokemon, Lief couldn't wait to join in. His father smiled as the boy took it all in, he couldn't help but think to himself how nice it all was, a part of him was jealous of the fun times his son was about to have. Raymond put a hand on his son's shoulder, "Ok if i read the map correctly the main gate should be right up that path over there, let's get going" Lief nodded to his father. The boy grabbed his bag from a pile of other people's luggage and they began the trek up the path.

-Bag-█████████████████████-Pokémon-████████████████████████████████████████████████
User Image ---- User Image x0██████████████User Image Kara::lvl 5::♀███████████████████████████████████████████████

lief_7

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                            X⇒ LOCATION : Campus station XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Iris

Another group of students had arrived at the train platform, all busying talking amongst themselves as they passed by Silvano. He noted that none of girls in the group looked anything like Iris, and so he quickly dismissed them from his thoughts as he continued to wait for his friend. From time to time, he tentatively looked down the tracks, checking if the train had come into view yet. It hadn't.

Glancing down at his watch again, he wondered if Iris was running late and tried to keep from considering the possibility that she had stood him up. Maybe something had happened on her way to the station? She could have twisted her ankle while in a rush and had to be helped to the campus' sickbay. Grimacing at the thought, Silvano shook his head, slightly berating himself for even beginning to think that way. They hadn't exactly established a specific time to meet, which Silvano cursed himself for not doing, but more likely than anything else, he had probably arrived at the Station far earlier than he needed to be. Glancing around the station once again, he silently debated about going over to one of the benches to sit down at, but had just as soon decided against it when he stopped to consider if it would be tougher for Iris to spot him among the gathering students that were also eager to head to the city. He didn't know why he felt so worked up, but he guess it was because it was the first time he had ever arranged to hang out with someone without his belligerent father being somewhere in the picture.

Just then, Silvano could hear the sound of clicking heels against the paved floors behind him. Turning around, he spotted a fair skinned girl in a traditional white dress making her way towards him. If he hadn't recognized the girl's face and distinctive hair color, he would have never have guessed that it was Iris. She looked as though she had just finished running a mile long relay race, attempting only now to catch her breath. "It's alright." Silvano tried to reassure her after she had apologized. He listen closely to her explanation, realizing that she had gotten lost headed to the station. Admittedly, he could see himself doing the same had he not familiarized himself with the map he had of the campus. "This campus is kind of confusing." He added shortly before noticing the highly apologetic look on her face. Raising a hand to the back of his head, he returned a sheepish and yet reassuring smile. "Please - there's no need to apologize. I only just got here, too." He somewhat fibbed. Truthfully the wait wasn't that bad, though he didn't want Iris to worry over something that hardly bothered him. "The train hasn't arrived yet, but it should be coming pretty soon." He then explained, before noticing that she had brought her Flabebe along with her. The way the tiny pokemon had reacted to Iris words, it was almost as if she too was trying to clam Iris.

Turning to look out at the train tracks once more, he soon spotted a dark object coming up from the horizon line. "The trains' almost here, let's move closer to the tracks." He spoke softly before gently taking Iris' hand and leading her past the throng of students that were also eagerly waiting. He hoped she couldn't mind him taking her hand so suddenly like that, but he figured it would be the best way to make sure that she was still with him as he pressed his way past some of the other students. After all, he could recall Iris having taken him by the hand when they headed out of the classroom, so he assumed it was okay.

As he waited with Iris for the train to pull up to the station, his gaze shifted back to her, getting another good look at her outfit. It looked rather pretty on her to be honest, even with the glasses she wore. It reminded him of the sort of dresses his sisters would wear, and looked to be of similar quality. Inwardly, he couldn't help but wonder if Iris had decided to dress up so nicely for him since that was the sort of thing he was use to. Unless, she too was from a well-to-do family and was regularly made to wear such outfits. Feeling slightly embarrassed for having silently stared at her for as long as he did just then, he pointed his gaze down at the tracks. He felt like if he didn't say anything just then, she might label him creepy, when he was only just noting the familiarity of her outfit. "You look... nice by the way." He told her quietly, with a bit of hesitation in his words. He knew it probably sounded like a stupid thing to say just then, but he felt like she at least deserved a compliant for dressing up as nice as she had. Usually, he felt somewhat embarrassed when hanging around others who were so underdressed around him, like Maria who preferred wearing something like a graphic-T-shirt and jeans. He knew she did that just to infuriate him.

Once the train came to a stop at the station and the doors opened, Silvano was quick to lead Iris along with him into the passenger car. He quickly found two seats for them and invited her to sit down beside him, as other students flooded on into the train. It wouldn't be too long now before they'd be at the Lamia Train Station.

[Exit to Lamia Train Station when Iris is ready]

════════════════════════════════════

"私の野望...?
XXXXXXX私はすべてのそれらを上回るだろう..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                                  ✗ MOOD : Ambivalent
                                                  ✗ ATTIRE : What is in the picture

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                                  ✗ OOC : I hope this post is alright since I sort of have Iris pulled along ><;;; Let me know if you'd like it changed.

► P A R T Y
                                                      User Image
                                                        Pokemon:
                                                        Friendship Points:
                                                        User Image
                                                        Nature Adamant
                                                        Ability Inner Focus
                                                        Move Set:

► Leech Life
                                                            ► Supersonic

User Image
                                                  I N V E N T O R Y
                                                      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:25 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris didn't stop talking when Silvano said that it was alright. Nor when he admitted that the campus could confuse him as well. It took Bebe patting her head to make her stop talking as she liked at Silvano and his smile. Hearing how she didn't have a need to apologize, the tension started to wash off Iris as she stood upright more. He had only go there before she did. That was nice... so she had been beaten by maybe only a few minutes. As the tension dripped off of her, she could hear people making their way past her to up the stairs. Maybe there would be new students. It was finally gone when Iris sighed in relief at the their train not yet come. As the girl calmed down, Iris patted Bebe on her head. "I'm good now." she said to the pokemon before she looked at the boy. "That's a relief..."

Iris fixed her clothes before she leaned over slightly to see what Silvano was looking at. It looked like something was heading their way. Silvano said it first before talking her hand and leading her through the groups waiting for the train as well. Iris just followed since she didn't want to get separated. After all, she was use to her brother and her parents doing it to her. She got lost one time and didn't want to go through that again. Once they were close enough, it was just the two of them waiting for the train to come. Iris was just humming to herself when Silvano said that she looked nice. Iris took a look and grin. "Thanks...." her face was a little tinted but she was more interested in showing off the dress. "My brother made for me with my mom's help for my birthday." She pulled to stretch the hem more. "If you look at the bottom you can see a Lily flower on the side of the dress that's because he knows it's my favorite flowers so he made one on here." she let go of her hem and just face the tracks. "You look nice but that's nothing new." she said without thinking about how it sounded. Especially because of how honest and straightforward it was.

"Oh look the train." Her attention was elsewhere as the train stopped in front of them. Before long, Iris and Silvano were sitting next to each other on the train as they were making their way to Lamia.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip
    Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

Company: Bebe, Silvano.
Mood: redface
Attire: see pic
OOC: