Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Radiant Gardens.
The castle Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:43 pm
The castle in construction, contains ansem's lab, the hallways twist and turn, power is constantly going in and out, and its more of a maze then a castle, enter at the risk of getting lost.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:30 am
User Image

Rena floated around ansems lab looking through papers and folders at random. Her eyes were blue so it was the light guardian in control. She was looking for anything pertaining to the darkness and the light guardians. She heard screams coming from the hallways but ignored it. Her mind was on the search.

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:31 am
????

As Rena floated around the screaming seemed to stop for a second as the door behind her creaked open for a moment, though there was nothing there, the air suddenly seemed to drop to cold as there was slight breathing from behind Rena, followed by a rush of cold air as if something was reaching for the back of her neck, however, when Rena would look, she would find empty air behind her, the cold rush of air would hit the back of her neck, as if something just missed her, then, like clockwork, the screaming began again, though quieter, meaning less people.

Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:38 am
User Image

"Hmm....someone let something loose." The Light guardian said through her as she disappeared from her position and appeared at the doorway looking out. She looked around in silence as the screams were heard. "What have you sent after me this time?" She spoke with an agitated look as she closed the door and went back to the search. Whatever it was she guessed it sensed her by now. She had little time.

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:09 pm
yutary Pie

knux_nyan

kefkadragon

User ImageUser Image

Kalena ran into the castle first. She sensed great darkness, she held her keyblade 'angel wing' tightly. She looked around at all of the wiring placing her hand on it trying to sense where the center was.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:19 pm
yutary Pie

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Eric and Lawrence arrived shortly after Kalena did. Lawrence stood by Kalena and held a potion in front of him.
"Courtesy of our dear friend Eric. Not your son of course," he said.

Eric stood back and tried to get his bearings. This place is massive, but seems also a bit limited. These wires have to lead somewhere. I'll hop ahead as soon as Kalena gets her potion, he thought.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

29,475 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:27 pm
By the time that they arrived at the castle, it was eerily quiet except the occasional scream from somewhere deep in the castle.

When Aster entered one of the larger, open rooms down one of the hallways, he almost threw up, the area was painted with blood and body parts, it was horrible. "holy moly" He said leaning against a wall "miss kelena" he said with a grim look.

Sounds of large footsteps echoed throughout the hallways, though there didnt seem to be a source around any of them right now.

kefkadragon

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:09 am
yutary Pie

knux_nyan

kefkadragon
User Image

User Image User Image

Kalena looked at Lawrence smiling, she took the potion happily and uncorked it.
"Thank you" she seemed happy and she drank all of it in one gulp. Her health improved vastly.

"Im too impatient to make potions, fruits are so much easier for me" Eric chuckled towards Lawrence.

Kalena turned to Aster whom seemed to be sickened looking in a room.
"Coming" she walked towards him and saw inside the room. She covered her mouth
"ok, whatever this is, its defiantly NOT a heartless. Looks more like a ripper demon, but those were confined to the dark world....I haven't seen so much bloodshed since the keyblade wars..."

She rubs her head, the darkness around was overwhelming, but she couldn't sense any hostiles around.

Eric peeked in and started to growl. He known he seen something like this, but he didn't exactly want to tell when or where. He began to rub his wrists nervously.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:42 am
User Image

"We need to hurry Guardian. That Agent will find us if we don't." Rena spoke softly.
"I am aware but i can't just teleport out of here like i usually do. The darkness in this place makes it harder and were not intangible. We can take damage here. I know we need to hurry but Ansem was very thorough in his notes its very hard to find what we need." The Guardian spoke through her before she felt new presences. "Kalena is here?" She said softly before going back to the search in the lab.

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:18 am
yutary Pie

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper
[

Lawrence chuckled at Eric (Kalena's). "It's a grind, but gives oyu something to do and an excuse to travel to other worlds and fight things." His head turned when he heard the thumping.
"Looks like we're up," he said walking toward the door. Eric (mine) followed close by. The duo stood at the door of the room, one on each side.

Is he not even going to react to the blood? I guess we're both kind of numb to it, but it's been years since the committee. Those memories never fade it seems. How unfortunate for him, Eric thought.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

29,475 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:27 pm
????

Aster was about to say something, but before he could, everything went dark, almost pitch back "something cut the power" Aster said as he aimed his metal guns in front of him. Suddenly he heard a groan as he turned and aimed his metal peices at a corner, where he saw, though only a little, a man crawling from a hallway on the other side of the room, he was crawling because he...well..didnt have legs.

"h-help me!" the man screamed "it-its eating us!" He yelled reaching out twords Aster, Kalena, and Eric (grandson) "i-its toying with us! playing with us! please help me! OH GOD NO" suddenly something pulled him back into the hallway, the screams echoed but were quickly fading further and further away, whatever grabbed him, it was moving away, fast, very very fast.

Aster rushed twords the hallway looking down into darkness "d-dangit" He said and began running down the hallway, chasing after the victim "HANG ON MAN!" he screamed as he chased after...whatever the hell this was.

kefkadragon

knux_nyan

kalenakeeper
[

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:50 pm
User Image

"Its coming."
"I know." The Guardian said as she put a bunch of notes and folders in her bag and prepared to leave the lab.

yutary Pie

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:29 pm
yutary Pie

knux_nyan

kefkadragon
User Image

User Image User Image

Kalena looked at the man crawling with his arms. When he got pulled back into the shadows, she knew there was no time to waste.
"Lets go!" Kalena immediately dashed off very fast, faster than anyone's seen her run, all that was seen was her scarf quickly waving in the air as fast as she ran following the sounds of screaming.

Eric fell backwards after Kalena ran off, he fell backwards because of the immediate speed boost she used. He rolled onto his back and got back to his feet.
"Grandmother!" he ran after them but he wasn't as fast as Kalena was, although he was faster than her most times.
He looked around but lost sight of her, the screams were coming from everywhere around him making him go down a different path.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:43 pm
????

Aster continued to run after them, however, he wasnt physically fit, falling behind eric rather quickly.

Whatever Kalena was chasing, it seemed to not slow down, and the echoing screams never got closer, meaning, whatever it is, it was keeping up with Kalena's speed. It ran through multiple hallways, zig zagging around, going deeper and deeper inside the castle, suddenly, down a long hallway, the screaming suddenly stopped, and something came bolting out of the darkness, aiming right for Kalena, it was the severed head of the victim, then nothing, the presence that kalena would have felt just...vanished, no DC, no nothing, just gone.

When Aster lost track of Kalena, he suddenly got what was going on "ERIC STOP!" he yelled stopping Eric by bolting in front of him "think about it! where the hell are we?" he asked "if we keep running blindly, and lose it anyway, we are going to get lost!" he said, realizing that whatever it was, it was trying to separate them, and it looks like, with kalena at least, it seemed it succeeded in separating her from them. "so we need t-" Asters eyes widened and his puples became small, something, in the shadows, was standing right behind Eric, "where the hell did that come from?!" Aster thought as he screamed at Eric "watch out!!" suddenly, the figure behind Eric slashed at his back, Aster eyes flashed as the floor behind Eric shot up like a wall to protect him, but there seemed to be no need, because the figure could connect, it vanished into thin air. "didnt get a good look at it" Aster thought "dammit!"

kalenakeeper

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:02 pm
yutary Pie

knux_nyan

kefkadragon
User Image

User Image User Image

Eric looked around, he heard Aster not even noticing the creature as a wall went up to block the attack.
"Sorry, but damn, who knew Kalena could run that fast, I didn't!"

Meanwhile, Kalena was literally bouncing off the walls in the zig zaging hallway (flowmotion) to gain some ground on this creature. Then the screaming stopped. This baffled her. Why did the screaming stop. Was the man dead? She stopped unintentionally as she felt something hit her. She looked down at it. The head of the victim. She shrieked and dropped the head. She looked around trying to sense other presences. Then she knew she was separated from the group.

"oh s**t...."
She focused on using her telepathy ability to sense where everyone was..

Radiant Gardens.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff