Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:17 pm
Name of present reincarnation: Natasha Nokova
User Image
Bio: Natasha is a 26 year old woman, she graduated from college two years ago. She has a job at an office downtown as the receptionist. It's not the job she would like to have but she has to start somewhere in the business. She has a boyfriend named Jack, they don't live with each other yet, but have been talking about doing so. They have been together for about a year now. Natasha doesn't get paid much so she finds other jobs to do on the side. Jack has been out of a job for a couple months now after being fired from his job due to negligence.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:44 pm
User Image

Adair Crewe [Aden Calvin]

Bio: Adair or Aden, is from the dark ages from Europe. He was an executioner, in search of his long lost beloved. When he killed the witch that was accused of using witchcraft, he knew that he had to, but such a beauty that struck him, knowing that he it was wrong, he proceed to kill her to stay at thy king's side, as fate would have, the witch cursed him to have ever-lasting immortailty. Unable to die at anything and unable to age. When he knew his long life curse. There is only one person he knew who had the same face, it was the witch. What he seeks is what he cannot tell man what he seeks, however he does know that the witch is still lingering, Too bad he fell for her, too many times. In his life, his emotions had harden up' to accept her death as a mortal and to finally find her again.

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:55 pm
The crowd was cheering the roars were echoing throughout the whole city square as the witch hunting was finally starting to end. They were chanting over and over again for death of the woman that was to be sentence to death for witch craft. The Head Priest was roaring; “GOD WILL SHOW US THE WAY. WE SHALL BURN THE HERETIC AND THE WITCH” he roar the old man was an ugly looking man wearing stain looking priest clothing. He kept rallying the crowd of peasants which were calling for blood of the woman.

Anabelle stood there, looking at the rowdy crowd; all of them wanting her death. Anabelle was strong, she had to be, she would not let them get what they wanted. She would not give them the satisfaction of her fear. If only they knew what was going to happen, they wouldn't be wanting her death. If only they knew the truth about her, anyone who was different and had special abilities was deemed a witch. Her heart beat a mile a minute, she didn't know when the priest would order her death, he just seemed to keep going; getting the crowd more worked up.

Anabelle did not show any emotion, she just stood there like it was normal for her. She found a break in the priest's speech then butted in, hoping to see if she could change their minds. "Before I am executed, I will tell you this. You all will soon lose your peaceful living. For there comes a great evil you will not be able to hurt or kill. They will consume you all. The seven evils of this world will wreak havoc and claim this world as theirs if you don't let me live. I plead for my life to help you people who put me up here to die. If I die, you will not be able to have a chance at living peacefully again for a long time." She told them, hoping to scare them into changing their minds, but it was probably a waste. The looks on their faces didn't seem to change or even believe her.
Lieutenant Lynnette

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:03 am
Alessachu
The crowd was cheering the roars were echoing throughout the whole city square as the witch hunting was finally starting to end. They were chanting over and over again for death of the woman that was to be sentence to death for witch craft. The Head Priest was roaring; “GOD WILL SHOW US THE WAY. WE SHALL BURN THE HERETIC AND THE WITCH” he roar the old man was an ugly looking man wearing stain looking priest clothing. He kept rallying the crowd of peasants which were calling for blood of the woman.

Anabelle stood there, looking at the rowdy crowd; all of them wanting her death. Anabelle was strong, she had to be, she would not let them get what they wanted. She would not give them the satisfaction of her fear. If only they knew what was going to happen, they wouldn't be wanting her death. If only they knew the truth about her, anyone who was different and had special abilities was deemed a witch. Her heart beat a mile a minute, she didn't know when the priest would order her death, he just seemed to keep going; getting the crowd more worked up.

Anabelle did not show any emotion, she just stood there like it was normal for her. She found a break in the priest's speech then butted in, hoping to see if she could change their minds. "Before I am executed, I will tell you this. You all will soon lose your peaceful living. For there comes a great evil you will not be able to hurt or kill. They will consume you all. The seven evils of this world will wreak havoc and claim this world as theirs if you don't let me live. I plead for my life to help you people who put me up here to die. If I die, you will not be able to have a chance at living peacefully again for a long time." She told them, hoping to scare them into changing their minds, but it was probably a waste. The looks on their faces didn't seem to change or even believe her.
Lieutenant Lynnette

Adair, an executioner was called to the Priest's aid as his armor was heard when he walked, he carried a huge and heavy axe , it seem to be held with two hands instead of one. One of the jobs that he doesn't like... Is to send pretty girls to Heaven or Hell in this case. "Halt, by thy order of the King's, whose wishes should remain?" he said then looked to the witch who spoke out of term. His face was still remained hidden.  

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:09 am
Lieutenant Lynnette

The Priest turned around; “Silence you are a Witch for you did confess” he roared pointing towards her when two men on either side of her force her onto her knees. “You may have survived your interrogation, but you are still a Witch” he roared pointing towards the woman that was kneeling before the crowd who were still screaming.

Anabelle watched the executioner move, but mainly kept her eye on the axe. She still kept her composure even after she was forced down onto her knees. Anabelle hung her head down, letting her hair fall down. She felt exhausted, everything was definitely wearing on her. Hearing that passing the trials meant she proved herself of not being a witch, she quickly moved her head up, a little enraged by learning that. "What? Is that true?" She looked up at the man with the axe with almost pleading eyes.

If the priest and anyone else who was involved with her interrogation knew that is what it meant, then she was not ok with dying anymore. "Let me go. I demand it. You put me here for your own enjoyment." She spat at the priest. Anabelle began to thrash, she was not ok with this at all. "Let me go, I say! You cruel man!" She screamed. This ignited a fire in her, she would not give up until her last breath.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:44 pm
Alessachu
Lieutenant Lynnette

The Priest turned around; “Silence you are a Witch for you did confess” he roared pointing towards her when two men on either side of her force her onto her knees. “You may have survived your interrogation, but you are still a Witch” he roared pointing towards the woman that was kneeling before the crowd who were still screaming.

Anabelle watched the executioner move, but mainly kept her eye on the axe. She still kept her composure even after she was forced down onto her knees. Anabelle hung her head down, letting her hair fall down. She felt exhausted, everything was definitely wearing on her. Hearing that passing the trials meant she proved herself of not being a witch, she quickly moved her head up, a little enraged by learning that. "What? Is that true?" She looked up at the man with the axe with almost pleading eyes.

If the priest and anyone else who was involved with her interrogation knew that is what it meant, then she was not ok with dying anymore. "Let me go. I demand it. You put me here for your own enjoyment." She spat at the priest. Anabelle began to thrash, she was not ok with this at all. "Let me go, I say! You cruel man!" She screamed. This ignited a fire in her, she would not give up until her last breath.

Adair looked to the Witch, He knew those eyes. The eyes of an innocent. He stopped in his track, have all of his years of being an executioner gone to this? Killing the innocent and pillage them from their rights? Oh how that Gypsy told his future, it was indeed becoming true. He raised his axe uo as it lean onto his shoulders to get ready for the priest's words. He muttered some words. "I am sorry."  

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:48 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

The Priest roared; “It means nothing if she passes the trials of the witch for she is the witch. Now Sir Crewe do your duty for god and kill the witch” he roared pointing down towards her. "Kill me." She whispered to the executioner, she then mentally prepared herself for death.

Anabelle watched his movements carefully, it was absolutely terrifying to see. Such a short life that she had and she didn't even get to fulfill what she needed to do. Anabelle closed her eyes to help her not be so fearful, it would also help her not to see when it was going to happen. Her head rolled and her body went limp as she drooped down to the floor. A voice came to Adair, it was soft and weak sounding. "You have been granted immortality." As quickly as the voice came, it disappeared; nothing more was said and nothing more was done.

~Present Day~
✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha is a 26 year old woman, she graduated from college two years ago. She has a job at an office downtown as the receptionist. She has a boyfriend named Jack. They have been together for about a year now.

Natasha was busy typing on the computer, answering emails and arranging meetings. She was being bombarded by phone calls, either having to answer questions or transferring people to other people. It was quite a busy day today. Natasha glanced up to see a seemingly wealthy man a good ways away. She didn't think anything of it and kept answering phone calls.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:59 pm
User Image

Aden Calvin [Adair Crewe]

Aden, a wealthy man, A man with many riches and who lived more than a mere human life. He had a a cane in his right hand as he walked to the desk, a soft smile was on his face. "Hello Madam." He said in a soft and dreamy voice that was like a dream heard from the distance. "I am here for an appointment, I was told to come here. Can you show me the way? I believe his name is McMillish."

Alessachu

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:04 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha looked back up when the man walked up to her desk. She lifted up a finger to tell him to hold on one moment. She finished her phone conversation then smiled. "Hello sir, you're here to see McMillish? Hold on just a moment so I can confirm your appointment and at what time." She said as she swiveled to her computer and began typing in the necessary fields. "McMillish has an appointment at 3:45. What is your name sir?" She asked, glancing over to him.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:09 pm
User Image

Aden smiled, it looked a little too devious. "The name is Calvin." He said as both of his hands moved to his cane, He eyed her, looking at every features.. The very thought of him made him turn his turn as he thought about her past selves. How he loved her relentlessly until the time of her death, surely enough at this point he was already married about six times.

Alessachu

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:20 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha looked back to her computer, ignoring that fact that he little a bit devious. "Alright, it matches." She stood up, logging herself out of the computer then turned to Calvin. "Alright, Mr. Calvin. I'll show you where you need to go." She told him then walked out from behind her desk. Natasha walked to the huge hallway and stood in the middle, waiting for Calvin before she walked to the elevator.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:29 pm
User Image

Aden nodded as he walked behind her then went in. "You know, Back in my times... Elevators were not invented..." He said while closing his eyes. He looked tired, over all he just looks like an old man. "I am sorry, but may I know your name?"

Alessachu

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:10 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

(Simplified version because eff you browser)

Natasha lead him to the elevator then walked in. She gave him a look, thinking he was some old man who was full of it. "Oh, where is my manners. I'm Natasha. I am the main receptionist here. While you are our guest, you let me know if there is anything I can get you." She told him.

They arrived at his floor. "Well, here is your floor. I should probably show you where you need to go. Follow me." She said as she walked out of the elevator and down to the area he needed to be at.

As soon as the receptionist on the floor saw Natasha, she sneered. "Hello, Mr. Calvin here has an appointment with-" Natasha was interrupted by the receptionist. "Look at you...Little miss perfect worker. You think you're all that because you're THE receptionist." She spat. "I can't believe they picked you of all people." The receptionist snickered. "Your position is still low. You're at the bottom of the food chain just like me."

Natasha was shocked as she turned to Mr. Calvin. "I am so sorry. I don't know what's going on here." She told him then a phone was thrown at Natasha. It missed her by a few inches. Natasha turned to the receptionist who was now standing up and looking disheveled. "I want your job." The receptionist gritted her teeth.

Moments later, people began going at it. Stealing what they wanted from others. "I want your shoes!" A woman yelled. "I want that promotion they gave you!" People yelled for the things they envied to others. It was a big mess.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:16 pm
User Image

Aden looked to the both. "Oh no, this is not good... Oh Natasha..." He said as he raised his cane to stop her from anything. He turned his head to her. "Please.. Rememeber me. My name is Aden Calvin, I use to be an executioner.. You were the Witch." He said then putting space between the receptionist and her far apart as he began to explain.

Alessachu

Lieutenant Lynnette
Vice Captain

Feline Kitten

Alessachu
Captain

Familiar Neko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:25 pm
Lieutenant Lynnette

✿ Natasha Nokova ✿
User Image
Natasha looked at Aden, not understanding what he was talking about. "Get off me!" She screamed, pushing off of him. "I don't know what you're talking about. You're senile!" She exclaimed.

Envy came out with a smile on his face. "Ah, look at you two. Come on now, Calvin. You're frightening the poor child with your insane banter." He said as he walked closer. "You think it's going to be as easy as it was last time to refresh her memory?" He shook his head. "You shouldn't have came to me, especially with that one still so weak and clueless."

Role Play Haven

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff