Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Aikress Universe (P/A - O/A)

Back to Guilds

Five lands started in peace, until little disputes turned into full out wars, and one group is waiting in the shadows to strike. 

Tags: Medieval, Fantasy, Semi Lit, Magic, Romance, Fighting, Death, Life, Mythical Creatures, Other Races 

Reply ♪ Town of Obcasus {Land Capital}
Palace of Obcasus Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bayonetta_Llewellynn23
Captain

Demonic Vampire

9,450 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:38 pm
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:05 pm

"Sometimes you've got to bleed to know that you’re alive and have a soul."
User Image

User ImageWʜᴇʀᴇᴀʙᴏᴜᴛs: In Val's sacred garden

Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Valtiel

Gᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ Tʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs: "Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead."

Fᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs: Comfortable, distracted

Cᴏsᴛᴜᴍᴇ: As pictured.

Tʜᴇ Pᴏᴡᴇʀs Tʜᴀᴛ Bᴇ

The Moon's Blessing
Description: With a short, whispering prayer, the caster wraps wounds and aids ailments to bring healing at a supernatural rate. Those blessed regain stamina, energy and vitality.
By no means your typical cleric spell. Rarely cast in battle as it requires great concentration, and leaves the user bare to attack. Can be cast on self, if the user is fully aware.
Post Duration: 2
Cool Down: No cool down. [Disclaimer: This does not fully heal characters to tip top shape! If you get a hole shot through you and (somehow) survive and make it back to Blanche, you'll have a medic and the empress will wrap the wound. Moon magic happens, and a week later you're right as rain with a scar.

Imperial Reflection
Description: An illusory-like spell that "reflects" whatever spell back at it's caster. Damaging spells do no physical damage when reflected, but status affecting spells reflect a weaker version of whatever status was supposed to hit. This spell can be cast on other people and objects.
Post Duration: (in groups) 5 enemy posts (in small battles) 2 enemy posts
Cool Down: 3 posts

Lunaportation
Description: Outside of battle, she can transport a small group of people and/or objects to anywhere the moon can currently be seen. During battle, can transport up to two other people at a time. If it is "prepared" before or during combat it can be used instantaneously, and can travel up to a half mile away. The max number she can travel with in combat is one other. She can cast Lunaportation up to eight times, if the battle lasts for a long enough period of time.
Post Duration: 1 post to prepare, 1 post to initiate.
Cool Down: 10 posts total. If it's a large group battle, each individual poster counts as one post. In single combat or smaller circles it seems like a much longer cool down.

Lunar Moths
Description: Summons razor-winged moths to surround a target. When cast on self and/or allies, creates a tornado-like funnel around the target to protect against projectiles and defend against anyone stupid enough to get close unguarded. When cast on enemies or sent as projectiles, the target will act as a "lantern" and attract hoards of these creatures, ranging from 20 to 200 in number. The moths can be killed, but they will replace their numbers within 3 posts. Susceptible to fire and easily distracted by prolonged light. Cold makes them more dangerous as they huddle together.
Post Duration: 1-4 posts total
Cool Down: 2-5 posts total, depending on how long it was used.

Full Moon Rising
Description: The user can use the power of the moon in physical combat. The user can also invoke moon energy magics to various uses including deflection, enhanced combat, lunar empowerment, and in some cases, lunacy.
Post Duration: 8 posts of Blanche's
Cool Down: 15 posts total

User Image
Pʀᴏғɪʟᴇ

"But it takes someone to come around to show you how."

Back at last in the palace, Blanche changed out of her peasant costume and back into her regular, regal clothes. She was tired, but spending time with the people as someone other than "Her Imperial Majesty" was nice, and made her feel more relaxed in the finery of her home. If she were accused of only helping those less fortunate to feel better about herself, she didn't think she could rightfully fight back. But, she still did what she could without trying to think of such things. At the moment, she was situated in her favorite chair in her husband's garden, which was one of the quietest places in the entire country, as far as she could tell, or at least the most serene. She held a small, white, leather bound book and read from it as Valtiel worked, her lips moving subtly as she read. After living so long "by herself" in the palace she had almost exhausted its library, but the white book was one of the few she had saved for quieter times. A somber tale of quiet ghosts and shallow graves, high tides and stranger things... A distant birdsong brought her attention away from her book, her ocean eyes drifting slowly from the pages towards the large open windows and the afternoon sun. Her mind wandered towards the children she had played with that day, but refusing to let her mind go towards her own child, the one she let go. Instead, she thought of Pit. Her lovely Peter, the son of her wretched first husband. She smiled at the thought of his face, and his simply adorable way about things. As much as she liked her book so far, she favored her adopted son's face above it all, and wondered if he would come visit her after his lessons were done for the day.
Perhaps it would be better if she left Valtiel to his garden and went to find him herself...

"He's the tear in my heart, the c***k in my armor."

"But his kindness will be the death of me..."

|~Quotes~|

konaustin

killer-wolf-kun

Escalator Princess

Bashful Faun

12,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:07 pm

Escalator Princess
[r]

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
Oº°‘¨ Valtiel Orrian ¨‘°ºO
╚══════════════╝
Voice: Liam O'Brien

▆ ▆

Back in the palace , where every member of the staff knew his fave and there was no reason to wear the armor. Valtiel couldn't say he didn't enjoy the perks of being an emperor, after all he had power, wealth, no longer had to eat scraps of food and had this enormous palace in which he could tend a garden he'd planted. Oddly, gardening was a passion of his, something he picked up from the monks at the monastery and over 100 years he'd gotten talented enough to not only raise flowers and trees, but also crops and fruits as well. The simple act of tending this garden, weeding, watering and pruning, was so cathartic and peaceful, it made Valtiel not really mind being free to show his face as emperor in here and almost nowhere else.

As the elf tended to a patch of large yellow flowers, currently blooming beautifully in their corner, he looked over at Blanche in her chair. She was one of the few people he trusted in here, partly because she respected his hobby enough to not damage anything, and her gentle way of walking never disturbed the grass or soil. The woman was currently nose deep in a book

"You know" he said as he gently lifted a slightly drooping flower with his fingertips and a look of mild concern "You don't have to force yourself to be around me if you don't want to. You can find the boy" he spoke of Pit "And play with him. "

He turned and placed a hand on his hip , at the moment he'd discarded his gloves and was currently barefoot in the garden, he claimed it made him feel more connected to the garden and he could feel what parts needed more work.

"It doesn't take a wise man to tell you enjoy his presence more and frankly your happiness matters more than keeping me company" He smiled and kneeled to inspect the stalks of a wide fern, gently running his fingers through the soil between the individual bright green rods the grew up through the rich black soil.
"Although" he glanced up, "If you're sticking around, at some point I would like to discuss having a child of our own..."
Valtiel lowered his head back down as he pretended to feel around the dirt for any parasites or grubs. He knew for a fact that this was a sensitive subject and had a feeling it would either be ignored or would end up being a conversation that served to further the gap between them . "It's just that...you have the boy and you enjoy your time with him so much, far more than any time you spend with me mind you, and I feel that if we had a child I could experience that for myself....I've tried with Pit, I really have but he..does not want me as a father and...would a little one of out own be so bad?"
Valtiel ended his statement there, letting silence fill the air until Blanche either saw fit to respond or simply left.

"A coward sends his people to fight, a king fights for his people"...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:48 am
User Image
P I T¤ R A F F T E R Y
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
❝..Calcium deficient hero..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The halls were abuzz with foot steps of many servants and maids trying to get their jobs done, through the majority of the day, though the pair of foot steps that were the softest walked slowly down the carpet looking up with a finger to his chin. His big hazel optics scanning the wall and every painting. His mouth was in a smile while his training sword was dragged on the carpet and his hero's blade bounced on his side. Every so often, he would let his feet jump up in a slight skip to kill the monotony of walking through the 100 arces of palace, though his eyes looked at all people he passed. He still felt uncomfortable not knowing all of their names. He tried though. Each one he remembered he murmured, sometimes catching a look from them. His nervous smile showed this as he turned his gaze to the floor. He was specifically looking for something, or someone it seemed, but no one seemed to notice. He'd rub his eyes a bit, with his dirt covered glove, smudging under it a bit before looking in and inhaling deeply. A few people noticed and turned their heads to him hearing him inhale, though the hall will fill with his meeker, yet thunderous voice as he shouted. "MOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYY!" The shout took alot from the winded child, though he still couldn't always know where his guardian was. It was only a matter of time before the next scream, though he looked around before hand, seeing if it was needed as he walked.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

konaustin

Escalator Princess

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Escalator Princess

Bashful Faun

12,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:06 pm

User Image

User ImageWʜᴇʀᴇᴀʙᴏᴜᴛs: In Val's sacred garden, then the corridors.

Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Valtiel, then Pit.

Gᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ Tʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs: "My flowers have already died... But who's to say I cannot raise this one?"

Fᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs: Anxious, nauseated, forcing herself to remain calm

Tʜᴇ Pᴏᴡᴇʀs Tʜᴀᴛ Bᴇ

The Moon's Blessing
Description: With a short, whispering prayer, the caster wraps wounds and aids ailments to bring healing at a supernatural rate. Those blessed regain stamina, energy and vitality.
By no means your typical cleric spell. Rarely cast in battle as it requires great concentration, and leaves the user bare to attack. Can be cast on self, if the user is fully aware.
Cool Down: No cool down. [Disclaimer: This does not fully heal characters to tip top shape! If you get a hole shot through you and (somehow) survive and make it back to Blanche, you'll have a medic and the empress will wrap the wound. Moon magic happens, and a week later you're right as rain with a scar.

Imperial Reflection
Description: An illusory-like spell that "reflects" whatever spell back at it's caster. Damaging spells do no physical damage when reflected, but status affecting spells reflect a weaker version of whatever status was supposed to hit. This spell can be cast on other people and objects.

Lunaportation
Description: Outside of battle, she can transport a small group of people and/or objects to anywhere the moon can currently be seen. During battle, can transport up to two other people at a time. If it is "prepared" before or during combat it can be used instantaneously, and can travel up to a half mile away. The max number she can travel with in combat is one other. She can cast Lunaportation up to eight times, if the battle lasts for a long enough period of time.
Cool Down: 10 posts total. If it's a large group battle, each individual poster counts as one post. In single combat or smaller circles it seems like a much longer cool down.

Lunar Moths
Description: Summons razor-winged moths to surround a target. When cast on self and/or allies, creates a tornado-like funnel around the target to protect against projectiles and defend against anyone stupid enough to get close unguarded. When cast on enemies or sent as projectiles, the target will act as a "lantern" and attract hoards of these creatures, ranging from 20 to 200 in number. The moths can be killed, but they will replace their numbers within 3 posts. Susceptible to fire and easily distracted by prolonged light. Cold makes them more dangerous as they huddle together.

Full Moon Rising
Description: The user can use the power of the moon in physical combat. The user can also invoke moon energy magics to various uses including deflection, enhanced combat, lunar empowerment, and in some cases, lunacy.

User Image
Pʀᴏғɪʟᴇ

Blanche rested her arm on the chair's armrest, eyes drifting towards her husband's as he spoke. She knew he cared for her, somewhat, but that was another piece of information she didn't know what to do with.
She wasn't aware of the walls she put up around herself, and how painfully visible they were to those they kept out. She smiled slightly and closed her book.
"I'd appreciate it if you didn't read my mind, Val." She said as she stood and dropped the book into her seat, walking carefully over to him and crouching by where he was currently working. Her footwork was delicate enough to not step on anything important. "I like your garden. It reminds me of my father's house in Hazelmere." She brushed a petal with her fingertips and smiled at one of her earlier memories, before she was sold to Emblyn all those years ago.
Although, when her husband spoke again her demeanor lost half of it's pristine elegance, and she looked quite shaken as he continued. "Of course he wants a child~... Or does he? A child, or you? Does he want you, like the last one did? Will he take you by force? Rip your clothes and trap you? Pretty thing, poor thing, poor Sister~..." Her lips trembled as Valtiel ended with a question, but she couldn't bring herself to look at him or even glean what he was really asking, lest the voice in her head speak for her. "We taught the last one, but if this one is the same too, whatever shall you do~... You'll be all alone in this dark place again, won't you dearest Blanche?" A voice, different than the two speaking to her, brought her back to her senses. She jumped up and reoriented herself, clutching where she once carried the last emperor's child. Again, she heard his call. Pit. Her arms dropped to her side, she regained her composure, and she avoided answering her husband. "Speak of the devil, and he shall appear." She clicked her tongue and walked back to her chair to pick up her book. She took two steps to the door before she looked back on the garden and her husband, eyes betraying the panic she felt inside. She opened her mouth to speak, but bit her tongue and plunged out of the room into the hallway

"Pit?" Blanche called, hurrying along the passages of the palace to look for her adopted son. She asked the servants she came across of they had seen him. Some had, some hadn't. He was always on the move, it was hard to find him by following. "Pit, Mother is here!" She called with a laugh, ignoring the voice in her head that whispered the subtle truths she didn't want to hear. By happenstance, she found him just as she lifted her voice again. She opened her arms and rushed towards him, grabbing him in a large embrace about the waist. "Hello my boy," She said softly, hugging him tightly and rustling his hair, "Have you already eaten?" She licked her thumb and wiped a smudge of dirt off his eyebrow, taking in his angelic face. So different from his father in spirit. She rested her hands on his shoulders and waited for him to answer, again ignoring the patronizing voice in the back of her head that was telling her she was running from her problems.

|~Quotes~|

konaustin

killer-wolf-kun

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:35 pm

killer-wolf-kun
[]

Escalator Princess
[r]

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

▆ ▆

That...was honestly not how he expected things to go. Rather than be cross or berate him..or even just respond in general Blanche's normally impassive features twisted into an expression of fear and nausea.
"Blanche? Are-" another voice, the boy, echoed through the palace and gave his wife a reason to run and dodge his question. Valtiel sighed but noted something odd about his wife's body language, her hands darted to her belly when he spoke of rearing a child of their own. That expression, the way she stiffened and ran at the first chance she got.

The emperor rose from the ground, levitating with magic, and slowly floated out of the garden and locked it before floating after Blanche's voice, apparently asking about the boy's wherabouts. Gods knew why, Val himself swore the kid screamed so loud the halls were still echoing, just follow that.
Still, as Valtiel rounded the corner and saw the two interacting he stopped, though still hovered in the air. He desperately wanted to have children of his own, with a woman he loved, and he did love Blanche but this...this was not his child. The elf , as far as he knew, was the last of his family name, his father was almost certainly dead, his mother very likely dead as well and him...he was stuck providing for a boy that did not love him.
The elf felt a lump rise in his throat as he tried to speak and a pain in his chest, he couldn't bring himself to interrupt this moment where Blanche's earlier broken spirit was now lively and vibrant again. With a sigh Valtiel bowed his head, letting his raven locks fall over his face as he touched down to the stone floor.

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:35 pm
User Image
P I T¤ R A F F T E R Y
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The boy would inhale once more as he closed his eyes about to shout before hearing her voice. It was like a tune he couldn't get enough of. He'd look to her and rush a bit quicker to her arms as he jumped into them nearly. He felt her warm embrace and his eyes squeezed shut for a moment, and chuckled after releasing and looking up. His stomach hadn't noticed the time as he smiled innocently as she wiped his eyebrow. "No, I got excited, because I finally hit the wood in two. It's so cool, and then, my teacher got me a book, it's a fable about Aelesia, and...And..." He'd began to rant, though was interrupted by a burst of sounds from his small boy stomach before he nervously laughed. "I-I guess the book and wait a bit....Heh." He'd say while looking up to his mother's face, feeling a warm tingle inside from being near her.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

konaustin

Escalator Princess

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:04 pm

User Image

Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Pit and... Valtiel

Gᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ Tʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs: "I promised myself. I have to start somewhere, and if we haven't really started after all these years then maybe darkest secrets have had to be revealed..."

Fᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs: Guilt, unconfident.

Tʜᴇ Pᴏᴡᴇʀs Tʜᴀᴛ Bᴇ

The Moon's Blessing

Imperial Reflection

Lunaportation

Lunar Moths

Full Moon Rising

User Image
Pʀᴏғɪʟᴇ

Blanche's smile sweetened as Pit spoke and she ruffled his hair again, then stood and took her hand in his before turning to walk again. "Then we'll have to rectify this situation." She said, the last word leaving her mouth as she saw Valtiel out of the corner of her eye and started. She didn't expect him to follow her, especially after... Well, after that. She couldn't see his expression, but eighty years wasn't eighty years of nothing. It wasn't Val's fault, whether he did or didn't blame himself; it was hers. She knew Lizzie would use any reason to come out again, and making Blanche remember "that time" was the best chance the beast had. She hadn't erupted at him, at least, but hiding it went against what she was trying to do. "Be more open! This is your life now, make the best of it!" She found herself staring at her husband while she thought and recalled, then visibly came back to herself and tightened her grip on Pit's hand. She stepped forward, her outer resolve still stronger than her resolve within. "Are you done with your garden? It should be time for tea. Will you join us, Your Majesty?" She spoke with a soft smile and a slightly turned head, trying to convey she hadn't meant to run quite so cruelly. She knew one day she'd have to explain, simple because as her husband he had the right to know.
She held out her hand to her husband, walking closer again.
"Shall we?"

|~Quotes~|

konaustin

killer-wolf-kun

Escalator Princess

Bashful Faun

12,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:46 pm

killer-wolf-kun
[]

Escalator Princess
[r]

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

▆ ▆

Val's ears twitched in confusion as he looked up, a single eye peeking between his shaggy bangs as he looked up at the woman he'd made his empress. She wore a smile, a different one than she had when she was interacting with the boy, this one felt somewhat forced, not in the sense she didn't mean it but rather this was being used to make Valtiel feel better. Still it wasn't unappreciated and the elf took his wife's hand gently in his and rose several inches from the ground and allowed a small smile to reach his lips.
"Aye, I'm sure they boy's plenty hungry." He looked down at Pit, red eyes contrasting through his black bangs "Lead on little hero, tell us what they've been teaching you"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:12 am
User Image
P I T¤ R A F F T E R Y
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Pit would smile at his mother, with his hand in her's, They were gonna get FOOD! It certain warriors' favorite time of day. His legs would skip beside his mother as his eyes closed in joy, he couldn't wait to see what was on the menu this time, especially after a hard day of swinging. Though they stopped a minute as he was halted in stride, his eyes opened looking off to the side. He'd see his mother concentrating though he couldn't see what she was looking at past her blouse. Though he heard her and looked up. His eyes blinking as he stepped forward to peek at the Emperor, his eyes blinked slowly seeing him rise up. He felt a foreboding still when he saw the man. It was a sinister feeling, like he was going to be found somewhere without fingertips if he was caught doing the wrong thing, though a part of him wanted chuckle at the man's size compared to, even him. Though he would sink back beside his mom after hearing the words of the two. He'd let out a chuckle as he'd pull them towards the dining area as he spoke. "I think the mark on my arm can make me into a real life hero, I was chopping the wood, and, and I was only denting it, maybe because my sword is kind of dull, and, and, and, I lifted it up the last time, and my arm was long and metal, and then, I chopped it in two!"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

konaustin

Escalator Princess

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Escalator Princess

Bashful Faun

12,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:35 pm

User Image

Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Family

Gᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ Tʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs: "Now if they could just get along, maybe Val wouldn't ask again..."

Fᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs: Reassured, curious, peckish

Tʜᴇ Pᴏᴡᴇʀs Tʜᴀᴛ Bᴇ

The Moon's Blessing

Imperial Reflection

Lunaportation

Lunar Moths

Full Moon Rising

User Image
Pʀᴏғɪʟᴇ

Blanche smiled as she walked between Valtiel and Pit, feeling their energy from their entwined fingers. "Little hero," she liked it when Val called Pit that.
Ever since the very first time she met the little boy, she knew he would be a thousand times the man his father was, and even at eleven it was plain to see.
They walked, floated in her husband's case, as Pit excitedly spoke of his training, but she wasn't used to his inarticulate manner of speaking yet. She understood the first sentence, she thought, the second was...
Muzzy, at least until the visual image came to mind.
"Your arm turned into a sword?" She asked bluntly, entering the tea room that was already prepared for their arrival. Tea trays and small cakes and sandwiches where set out delicately for the afternoon.
Three chairs sat around a small circular table and Blanche the seat so her back faced the window, making her hair seem to glow with sunlight.
"I haven't heard of any studies into transformation magics, are they teaching you metal magic, specifically?" She queried, pouring herself a small cup of aromatic, seasonal tea and taking a small slice of lemon onto a plate.
"I started learning magic at your age as well. It's not uncommon for Demonari children." She added, squeezing the lemon slice into her tea.

|~Quotes~|

konaustin

killer-wolf-kun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:39 pm

killer-wolf-kun
[]

Escalator Princess
[r]

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

▆ ▆

Blanche's reaction mirrored Valtiel's regarding the boy's ...well there was no other word for it, childish explanation of his lessons for the day.

"Transforming one's limb into a weapon, certainly a...useful spell I imagine if you're going to be a soldier or hero" Valtiel sipped his tea, a soothing chamomile , and rested his arm across the table "Though when I was learning magic we just experimented until we found what we felt was right. Learning a magic just because you're taught it..it feels like it muddies the art somehow"

The elf leaned back in his seat and made a sort of lazy gesture with the hand that wasnt currently holding his teacup, shortly after which a maid bearing a tray of small yellow tarts appeared and placed it in front of the emperor.
"Thank you dear" the lord smiled and popped on of the tarts into his mouth "Still" he said around the sweet tasting treat "If you practice enough I'm sure you'll be one of the best in the castle. Attain legendary status and perhaps you'll surpass your mother and myself"

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:56 pm
User Image
P I T¤ R A F F T E R Y
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Pit looked around the tea room, as if he hadn't been before, though his feet would rush to his mother's side after she took her seat, hopping up into his chair, kicking his feet a bit as he did. "N-no it turned into a metal arm...Like Armor....Hehe, Armor." He'd look at his arm as he made the unintentional pun. "The thing is, I'm not learning magic mom. I'm just...Trying to be a hero, and they're training me like a knight." He'd lay his head upon the table for a moment before raising it at the man's words. It seemed he was covering up his previous statement near the end as he looked down a bit at the mark on his wrist before look up to a sweet delight that was set before him. He'd blink a bit as he looked towards the maid, and furrowed his brow a bit. ".....Laura!" He'd announce as he pointed forth to her. At first shocking her though after she would bow with a smile on her lips, retreating out of the room. He'd mutter a joyful remark under his breath as he turned back to the table. "But, I'm getting there, soon enough I'll be the great hero that the world needs. I feel it, just like Pit." He'd say as he closed his eyes and chuckled a bit. He felt proud to be named after a great hero in fable, though it was his destiny. He felt while he put the tart halfway in his mouth, filling his cheeks with the pastry before chewing.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

konaustin

Escalator Princess

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:17 pm

User Image

Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Family

Gᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ Tʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs: "I just hope nothing happens soon. I like what we have."

Fᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs: Pessimistic, numerous unnamed feelings

Tʜᴇ Pᴏᴡᴇʀs Tʜᴀᴛ Bᴇ

The Moon's Blessing

Imperial Reflection

Lunaportation

Lunar Moths

Full Moon Rising

User Image
Pʀᴏғɪʟᴇ

Blanche took a tart as they were offered, but left it on her plate as her men spoke. A first cup of tea to calm her nerves, then another as she sated her appetite. As Val spoke she thought of her own Lunar magic and why she learned it, and who specifically taught it to her. Blanche's father had meant it as something for her to remember her mother by, as it was the perfect reflection of who she was. After she learned it she was given the freedom to choose and master something else, but then with everything that had happened... Pit brought her back to the present. She put her cup down as he spoke to pour more tea for herself, but her attention was caught by her little boy. "Not learning magic?" She mumbled, wondering just what they were thinking. How could they skip over something so vital to his education? She supposed it was good that it was coming along naturally anyway, but it was still perplexing. Even given their "family circumstances," she had hoped they would follow her directions. "I'll need to speak with your teachers. If you like what you're learning, that's fine, but more concentrated effort will be necessary if you want to progress." She said, noting as their cakes and treats were brought in.

She sighed and picked at the tart with her fork in irritation, but looked up and smiled gently as Pit announced the name of the maid who had served them. She was glad he was trying to know them by name. It showed a wonderful quality of kindness that few in nobility had. She lifted her fork and took a bite of the upsidedown tart, letting the lemon taste flood her mouth as she thought and Pit continued to speak. A thought, another sigh, a sip of tea. "Unfortunately it seems the world will need just one such hero. I just hope we'll still be here to help when it's the time for our little hero to brace the stage." She said, reaching across the table and tapping Pit's nose with her finger.
She loved to watch him, so full of hope and prosperity.

She had had letters during the recent months concerning the state of affairs all over the world from various contacts of her own. As peaceful as Valtiel had made Emblyn become, the rest of the world couldn't possibly just want peace. Territory, revenge, total destruction. She didn't know what drove the others, but she wasn't so hopeful that simple discussion could calm thousands of years of hatred and spilled blood.

|~Quotes~|

konaustin

killer-wolf-kun

Escalator Princess

Bashful Faun

12,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:22 am

killer-wolf-kun
[]

Escalator Princess
[r]

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

▆ ▆

"Knights are heroes in their own right" Valtiel said simply before sipping his tea "They're an essential part of this kingdom, they're the ones who line up to fight our enemies alongside myself whenever a battle breaks out..They are, without a doubt, the bravest men and women in these lands, willing to take up the sword and shield to keep the citizens of their lands safe, no matter what kingdom they hail from"

The elf smiled, long ago when he was young he'd dreamed of being a knight himself. He'd tell his mother how one day they'd escape and make it to a kingdom that would shelter them and he'd grow up to be big and strong so he could protect her, vowing to be the strongest in the land. Well....one part of that came true, as he was one of the best fighters in this empire, granted he preferred no weapon, and had smoe of the strongest destructive magic on the continent.
"Still" the emperor stood and walked to a nearby window where he looked down at the capital city below "If anyone comes to this country in hopes of taking it from us, there will be no need for heroes..I'll kill them myself before I let anyone harm these people or this...family"

♪ Town of Obcasus {Land Capital}

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff