Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harvest Moon: Rival Towns (Semi-Literate RP)

Back to Guilds

A RP World 

Tags: Harvest Moon, Town, Sem-Lit, Romance, Life 

Reply Yamada Town
Yamada College Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:41 am

User Image

Iri was walking to the university library with a bunch of classmates in the business track and would spend the next four years together. There was a cute girl in discussion with him about ethics. "I think businesses need to do lore for their workers who have suffered trauma without hindering the ability to find a job. My parents couldn't do certain jobs because workplaces refuse to work with disabilities." Iri explained.

angelmage99

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

angelmage99
Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:51 am
[size=18]
Megumi Amari-Kita

EclecticNatureOutcast

Megumi started to cry right away. She didn't want Iri anywhere near her and even having him touch her made her uncomfortable. The teacher pushed the girl to the side right away. He didn't know that Iri and Megumi had a relationship. He then popped the boy up before pulling Megumi into his arms. "It's okay it was just an accident." He responded as he kissed her forehead again.

Megumi laced her fingers in his shirt for comfort and the teacher wrapped his arms around her in a hug. The student came up closer and smiled at the girl. "It's okay Megu-chan." The student added as the third person smiled. "Even her tears inspire me to day." He commented.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:57 am

User Image

Iri and his classmate were in such a deep discussion that they didn't pay attention and crashed into Megumi and the teacher. The girl to the teacher and Iri ended up pinning Megumi to the ground. When he saw who it was, he frowned. "ARE YOU SERIOUSLY FOLLOWING ME!!??" Iri snapped

angelmage99

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:24 pm

User Image

Iri helped his classmate up as he looked at the group that had accumulated. "First off sir you are a *****. Second, you are coming with me Megumi. We are going to have a nice long chat with Taro and Sakura. Maybe you will listen to them and get this done with. Seriously! I tell you want to adjust to moving away from my family for you and you go and throw yourselves at three different men! Pretty sure two are illegal. I see how I was as a boyfriend to you! Clearly nothing if you were able to cast me aside so easily while I was home in pain." Iri grabbed the back collar of her priest robes like she was a child.

angelmage99
OOC: you posted in your previous spot. It took me a bit to realize what happened.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:32 pm
[size=18]
Megumi Amari-Kita

EclecticNatureOutcast

((Well F--k. LOL.))

The teacher held onto Megumi as the student stepped between them. "Excuse me, but I would never sleep with a female." The teacher responded implying that he was gay. "I prefer guys. Miss Amari is not from here and I noticed her accent. I'm a linguistics researcher and I asked her to chat with me so I could study her accent with my student." The teacher responded. "And that creature couldn't seduce a paper bag." He pointed at the third man who just smiled and waved.

"I'm an artist and I saw a pretty girl to draw."
Jun commented. "Though it seems she has a bad case of ex-boyfriends. You really should be nice to the pretty ones. Since they go around and accuse her of sleeping around." Jun added.  

angelmage99
Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:45 pm

User Image

Iri's classmate attempted to move the student out of the way. She knew Iri better. She knew his was in pain. The young woman gave the student a look that said to leave it better Iri and Megumi. Iri glared at the men. "She doesn't deserve kindness. This brat won't even accept her father's love and thinks it is ok for people to be raped. All she does is throw fits when she doesn't get her way. Not a single ounce of her life has she had to deal with the abuse my sister, parents, and I did because of her family. Now your are coming with me to speak with Taro and Sakura. Because clearly my feelings and your father's mean nothing to you." Iri clutched her arm.

angelmage99

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:08 pm
[
Megumi Amari-Kita

EclecticNatureOutcast

The teacher and the student refused to move. "I knew nothing of her life other than not being around her till this moment. She said nothing. She didn't throw her whole life story at me and think I'd care like you did. You should bother people with your sob story until you can learn to be happy. She didn't see you and wanted to start abusing you verbally and with lies like you just did. I think maybe you're jealous of what she has because you think her grass is greener." Henri responded as Jun slipped by.

"I knew more than you Henri." He commented as he grabbed Megumi's arm and pulled her sleeve up. It was covered in cuts. "This one says she's been doing this for a while, and this one says that she had a reason to do it recently. I think he's the reason she's been cutting herself." Jun commented as Megumi jerked her arm away and covered again with her sleeve.  

angelmage99
Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:18 pm

User Image

Iri's classmate gasped as Iri slowly pulled Megumi closer by the waist. He pulled her sleeve back to get a better look. "How long has this been happening.... Wait nevermind. I need to bring to Sakura or to a hospital or something.... I can't think... Mirako please take notes for me and make up an excuse about me not showing up. Like I needed to babysit Aiko is something." He asked in a gentler tone as he scooped Megumi up similarly to like he did when when they dated, cupping her butt with both hands and holding her close like she was a child.

angelmage99

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:09 pm
Megumi Amari-Kita

EclecticNatureOutcast

"Let me go." Megumi yelled and kicked for her freedom. The teacher stopped them. "I can't let you go without her consent." He told Iri. He was just doing his job and not really disagreeing with action. If Iri could make a good reason why He should be allowed to take Megumi, then the teacher could let them go without worry.  

angelmage99
Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:25 pm

User Image

Iri put her down. "You need to talk to Sakura about this. I am not letting you go off when you are in this state! Clearly you need mental help. It is either my sister or the hospital which will call your parents and I am willing bet you don't want Maiya to know.." He crossed his arms, to show he was ignoring the teacher.

angelmage99

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:31 pm
Megumi Amari-Kita

EclecticNatureOutcast

"You're the worst Iri." Megumi started to cry again. "Yeah, men who don't apologize are." the teacher wrapped her arms around her and let her cry. He wasn't going to let her go anywhere. "Let's go to my office so we don't draw a crowd." He comment as he noticed some student stopping and staring. He took the girl to his office and let her relax.  

angelmage99
Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:57 pm

User Image

Iri wasn't going to go down without a fight. He called his sister and left the phone on in his pocket while he approached the man.. "Letmfo of her you *****! Megumi you need to come with me and leave the college. Let's go to Taro and Sakura's. Aiko should be awake from her napZ have you seen her lately. I have asked Sakura to find a new babysitter and I know she can use the rest. We can look after Aiko together." He beckoned.

angelmage99

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:04 pm
Megumi Amari-Kita

EclecticNatureOutcast

"I thought I established that I'm not into girls. Name calling is not getting you anywhere. Maybe she would listen to you if you start by apologizing to me." The teacher huffed. He put himself between Iri and Megumi and wrapped his arms around her like he was protecting his sister. There was no doubt in his mind why Megumi left this guy.  

angelmage99
Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:35 pm

User Image

Iri reached out for Megumi. "You needed to be with someone who understands. Sakura does. She may not remember but you and I both remember the time she was in the hospital. If anything, you can see Aiko. Take a break from life. That baby always smiles when I see her. I know she will smile for you too."

angelmage99

Yamada Town

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces