Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drako Damone
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:49 am
intergender tag team match  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:30 am
the lights dim down and multi colored lights begin to flash as The Game by Disturbed hits. as the crowd looks at the stage, a platform rises up with Ken Armand standing on it, looking downward. As it reaches the stage, he looks up, towards the ring, standing amongst a thin layer of smoke rising from under the stage. the crowd begins to boo heavily as he stands for several seconds while Alicia, his wife, joins him

"Making his way to the ring, accompanied by Alicia Armand, from Kansas City, Missouri, weighing in at 225 pounds, Ken Armand!"

Finally Ken begins to make his way to the ring, almost a frown on his face. He stops at the end of the ramp and looks around the arena, out into the booing fans.

Eventually, he turns and walks to the right, walking around the ring. He hops up onto the apron, then turns to face the crowd, his back to the ropes. He raises his fists and leans back against the ropes while multi-colored pyros shoot up from the turnbuckles. The crowd continues to boo him as he steps into the ring through the ropes. The lights come back up and the flashing lights stop while the music dies down. He removes his cape while Alicia waits on the apron  

Ken Armand

Zarel Damone

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:34 am
It's not hard living inside of a drum
It's not bad bad bad bad
Let's live our lives on the inside of a drum eh
Eh eh eh eh

Drumlife by Brandy hits the PA as Zarya steps out on the stage, with a large silver cannon in her hand, clearly only for the pyro.

It was your eyes that gave you up through that stupid disguise
You tryna hide behind that drink and you almost slipped by
I see you there sophisticated ignoring the beat
Your mouth might be closed
But baby listen to your heart and its screaming

"Making her way to the ring, from St. Louis Missouri, Zarya, Damone!"

Zarya points off to the left of the stage and fires off several shots of multicolored pyro. She then turns to the right and does the same, gaining some cheers for the display.

You're one of us
One of those beautiful fools you are
You're one of us
You were born in it so you should live in it

Zarya leaves the cannon on the stage and heads to the ring.

Live in a drum whoa
You'll never be in it alone
If you lived in a drum whoa
Right now you'll already be home
Live on live on
The drum life never gets old
Live on live on
The drum life keeps going on

Halfway down the ramp, she dashes down to the ring and slides inside, springing to her feet and hitting the turnbuckle. Smilinig out at the crowd, she backflips off the turnbuckle and stands in the center of the ring, looking over at the Armands while she awaits her father's arrival  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:37 am
red lights flash as Stricken by Disturbed hits the PA.

You walk on like a woman in suffering
Won't even bother now to tell me why
You come alone, letting all of us savor the moment
Leaving me broken another time
You come on like a bloodstained hurricane
Leave me alone, let me be this time
You carry on like a holy man pushing redemption
I don't want to mention, the reason I know

the sound of an engine revving can be heard and as the fans cheer, awaiting the arrival of Zarel, he rolls out onto the stage on a red Harley Davidson and stops, looking out at the cheering crowd. Zarel finally focuses his gaze on the ring and begins to drive down the ramp.

"Making his way to the ring, from St. Louis, Missouri, weighing in at 328 pounds, Zarel Damone!!!!!!"

Reaching the end of the ramp, he makes a turn and circles the ring, parking at the end of the ramp

That I am stricken and can't let you go
When the heart is cold, there's no hope, and we know
That I am crippled by all that you've done
Into the abyss will I run

Finally he walks up the stairs and steps into the ring. He turns and walks towards the ropes, raising both fists in his usual pose as flames burst from the turnbuckles and the lights flash in the rafters. Turning back, he goes to the other side of the ring and does the same, soaking in the cheers from fans. The music dies out as he turns to face their opponents for the evening before signalling to Zarya to head to the apron. If Ken is starting the match off, so will he  

Zarel Damone

Ken Armand

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:41 am
Ken figured Zarel would see things his way. The bell rings and Ken advances forward, not wasting time as he looks to punch Zarel right in the jaw once he's within striking range  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:42 am
nice try but Zarel reaches up to block the punch, and then looks to clock Ken with a massive right hand to the side of the head. You'd think he'd know better than to brawl with one of the elder Damones  

Zarel Damone

Ken Armand

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:35 pm
Ken's opening attack is blocked, and he's clocked with hard right that knocks him to the mat. The crowd cheers as he rolls backwards, looking up at his larger opponent in a state of shock  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:37 pm
Zarel looks down at Ken where he sits on the mat and smirks.

"Gonna have to do better than that."  

Zarel Damone

Ken Armand

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:13 pm
Ken gets to his feet, more irritated than anything. Not to say that last shot hadn't hurt, since it did. Now he needed to rethink his strategy. Rushing in clearly hadn't done him any good, and he couldn't overpower his larger opponent. Still he walks forward, determined to somehow get an edge over Zarel, and circles around, looking for a chance to get in closer without getting hit in the mouth  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:33 pm
as Ken circles, Zarel turns, and with one arm reaches out and attempts to catch him by the head and toss him to the corner. Once he has him there, he'd look to clock him with some heavy rights to the skull in succession  

Zarel Damone

Ken Armand

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:03 pm
Ken is caught and launched into the corner. However, he ducks under the right and looks to catch Zarel with some knife edged chops to the chest  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 11:00 am
Zarel is caught with the first chop, and the customary "WOOO!" breaks out, though Zarel stands tall, glaring at Ken. Several more strike him and with each one, he ignores the stinging pain until finally he reaches up and grabs Ken's arm to block one. Attempting to force him back a few steps, Zarel would quickly look to grab him by the throat with both hands and violently toss him out of the ring over the top rope  

Zarel Damone

Ken Armand

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 10:54 am
Ken thought he had something going, but he should have known better. Zarel was barely phased by those chops, and then he catches his arm. Ken's eyes widen as he's caught by the throat and hurled out over the top rope. He crashes to the floor as the crowd cheers while Alicia looks on in concern. The start of the match had not gone well  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 11:07 am
Zarel doesn't intend to just leave Ken out there. He goes to the outside himself and goes to pull him up, then irish whip him into the barricade  

Zarel Damone

Drako Damone
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 10:22 am
(win goes to Zarya and Zarel by pinfall following stereo powerbombs)  
Nitro Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games