Welcome to Gaia! ::

Academy of Grand Magic

Back to Guilds

The fantasy world known as Eoana, where each human is born with a unique power. What will your story be? 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplaying, Literate 

Reply Kingdom of Valor ➤ City
City → Docks

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_littlest_dragonfly

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:50 pm
- Reserved for Pinkberry Blossoms -
Pinkberry Blossoms

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
╔═══════════════════

--Enter Gannon and Brageet to the Docks—

Handing off his bag to one of the ship’s cabin boys, Gannon surveyed the ship and its crew. He had to hand it to the King, he knew how to get things done. The entire crew had been assembled in a matter of hours and ready to sail just as quickly, as the King had stated, they had only been waiting for Gannon, Brageet and his guards to arrive, now that everyone was accounted for, they were ready to set sail.

“Would you like me to show you to your cabin sir?” The cabin boy holding his bag looked up at him expectantly with a bit of admiration in his gaze. Shaking his head, Gannon headed for the railing of the boat to gaze out over the city.”Yes, but after we’ve set sail. I want to enjoy the journey out of the harbor.” The cabin boy nodded lightly, placing the bags down on the deck to wait for Gannon.

≪‘I hope this isn’t the last time we see the city, Brageet…’≫ Placing his hands on the railing he tried his best to memorize the details of the scene, to commit them to memory. ≪‘I wish I could say that everything will be alright, but we don’t know that for sure.’≫ Brageet shuffled a bit closer toward Gannon’s hair. She lightly nibbled at his ear, her way of comforting him and offering some affection. Smiling a bit weakly, Gannon reached up to caress her breast feathers. ≪‘I love you Brageet…thank you for coming with me...’≫ Brageet chirped and nibbled his ear a bit more. ≪‘I love you too, Gan…and you know I’d never let you go alone, where you go, I go…always.’≫

═══════════════════╝

Faculty Advisor & Court Mage || Gannon Noble

Pinkberry Blossoms

The_littlest_dragonfly

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:19 pm
User Image

xxxx♢ ♪ Lerato Sanchez ♪ ♢xxxx

Musical Arts Professor

⊴ ☆═━┈┈┈┈━══━┈┈┈┈━═☆ ⊵

-- Time Skip to Morning --

Lerato was able to fix the clock problem last night, so he was able to sleep at his usual schedule. His breakfast consisted of bread and soup, fetched from the pantry in his dorm room. And since he found out that classes wouldn't start after a few days, he decided to go for a walk. The professor eventually stumbled on the docks, with the crystal clear waters and ships being part of the normal scenery. However, he noticed a familiar figure talking to the cabin boy, one of the guys in charge of taking care of the ship, and that was when he became curious. The Diviner male sprinted to take in a better view of who that person may be, but without going into the ship.

It turned out that Gannon would be setting sail to Trendel to begin with the negotiations, something that was of a big deal for both kingdoms. He waved at the other mage, shouting at him. "Hey! Heading off to Trendel?! It's gonna be a wild world out there!!"

⊴ ☆═━┈┈┈┈━══━┈┈┈┈━═☆ ⊵

Mood: curious
Company: Gannon
OOC: Here you go.

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
╔═══════════════════

Gannon had been so lost in thought that he didn’t see Lerato down below the ship until he shouted up at him. "Hey! Heading off to Trendel?! It's gonna be a wild world out there!!" Smirking at his words, Gannon shook his head.

“You don’t need to remind me! I already know!” While his tone was friendly and light hearted, Gannon felt anything but happy about going to Trendel. He had a bad feeling about the trip in general and knew that something bad was bound to happen. “Do me a favor? Keep an eye on Ryser for me while I’m gone okay? He needs someone to watch his back…” He could only imagine how drunk Ryser would get tonight…

═══════════════════╝

Pinkberry Blossoms

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

The_littlest_dragonfly

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:01 pm
User Image

xxxx♢ ♪ Lerato Sanchez ♪ ♢xxxx

Musical Arts Professor

⊴ ☆═━┈┈┈┈━══━┈┈┈┈━═☆ ⊵

The payback for the concern left him huffing a bit, though Lera couldn't shake the gut feeling off his body. He could only hope that his co-worker would be okay with whatever business he would be doing in Trendel. The professor gave him a salute at the favor. "Gotcha. I'll keep him in line while you are away." Considering the Ryser would be having a massive hangover, and he would have to end up drinking again at the tavern, Lera should stop him from going overboard. Or at least send him the lift back to his dorm room via the carriage.

"And maybe send me some fashion accessories as a souvenir when you go back home. Ooops. Kidding!" Lera stuck his tongue at him. Chances for jewelry creation in Trendel would be limited considering the resources there were scarce ever since the plague occured. But nonetheless, he gave Gannon a bade of farewell. "See ya later, alligator!" His tone was light before he left the docks. The professor could only hope that Ryser wouldn't be too messed up before he would check on him in the dorms.

-- Exit --

⊴ ☆═━┈┈┈┈━══━┈┈┈┈━═☆ ⊵

Mood: a bit teasing
Company: Gannon
OOC:

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Akar

"The Lion King."

██████████████████████████████████████████
"The nature of men is still that of beasts ..."

Akar let out a small yawn as he advanced towards the docks where he was supposed to go. Akar had been asked to attend on this trip thanks to his skill in combat. This might have been a peaceful mission, but that never meant you went in without being weary. Akar was just the muscle for this trip, here to protect the other two he was traveling with. All those who were embarking on this mission. Now it wasn't like he was the only one here to fight of course, he was just one of the stronger guards...normally a teacher but he was always willing to move.

Akar got to the dock, pack resting gently on his back along with his weapons. He looked about until he noted the ship he was to be on. He moved towards it before jumping up to its decks with a small roar following. It probably would have scared most people, Akar even in beast form was a giant who towered over people like a monster. Luckily he was very notable given his nature so at least the people here would be less...afraid. He shook himself, looking about until he laid eyes upon Gannon. He nodded to him moving over to speak

"Hello Gannon. You ready for this trip of ours?" the lion asked, his voice impossibly deep and rumbling as he sat on his hind legs. Akar would take human form later, but for now he just wanted to relax in a more natural form.

".....and the nature of beasts, is never to bow."

The_littlest_dragonfly

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

The_littlest_dragonfly

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:33 pm
User Image
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Although he wasn’t particularly close to Akar, Gannon found that he was pleasant company. Given his presence on the ship as well as the bag slung over his shoulder, it seemed he too was being sent to Trendel. Gannon had been under the impression that given the urgency and the situation in Trendel, that he would be traveling there alone, but it seemed the King had other plans.

Towering above him, Gannon made it a point to look Akar in the eye and give him a friendly smile. Brageet ruffled her feathers in agitation as she moved up his shoulder closer to his head. Raising a hand to comfort her, he caressed her breast feathers gently. ≪’It’s alright, my love. He’s not going to hurt you.’≫ Although Brageet knew this, her animal instincts were telling her that this was a very dangerous predator and that she should flee. ≪’I don’t like him being so close….’≫ The irritation in Brageets voice was apparent and expected. Unfortunately for her, if Akar was coming on the voyage, she'd have to tolerate his presence or spend most of her time flying above the ship.

“Good evening, Akar. I wouldn’t say I’m ready for it, but what other choice to we have?” He asked with a small frown. “Are we expecting anyone else?” For all he knew it was just them, but then again, Akar had seemed to expect to see Gannon here, so if there were others coming, it was likely that Akar knew who they were.

═══════════════════╝

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:27 am
User Image
╔═════════════╗
Ashara Damodred
╚═════════════╝

Elementor✬Court Mage✬Professor of Elementor Magic

Unfortunately Ashara had to leave before she could find out what had happened between Ryser and Gannon. It’d been Gannon she had been looking for after all, in order to travel down to the docks with him. “I’ll talk to Gannon, but I’m afraid I’m in a bit of a hurry. I’ll see you later Ryser!” Were her parting words before she hurried down the hall. The ship wouldn’t wait for her for forever and she feared she may already be late after her brief conversation with Ryser. Some might consider her words a lie since she was going on a rather lengthy trip to Trendel with Gannon, but truly ‘later’ didn’t have a specific timeline. It wasn’t as if she said she’d see him tomorrow.

Ash arrived at the docks with her bag. She had spent a long time trying to decide what to pack, knowing she ought to only bring the essentials, but what was essential? Surely her books were essential….right? After several attempts of getting it all to fit and releasing just how much her precious books weighed, it was with much regret that she took them all out to leave behind. The only book to remain was one of blank pages for her to write notes….not of their mission, she wasn’t that foolish, but of anything they discovered such as unique plants or animals. As she walked up the gangplank sudden guilt plagued her. How upset was Ryser going to be when he found out they all left without him….without even telling him. She reached the deck of the ship to Gannon there with his bag, talking to a gigantic lion. It was an off sight to be sure, but the lion didn’t seem to be attempting to maul anyone at the moment and a lion that size could only be one person, her fellow professor Akar. “Good evening Gannon, Akar.” She nodded to each of them as she said their name and joined them. “I apologies for being late.” Hopefully they weren’t waiting for her too long.

Pinkberry Blossoms
The_littlest_dragonfly
asbloodrunscold

Deadly_Tiger

Eloquent Conversationalist

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:43 pm
Akar

"The Lion King."

Akar himself noticed the fearful movements of the bird, well aware with the natural reactions of the animals he was normally around. He stared at her before offering some strange type of smile in an attempt to to calm it but it was probably not helping the bird relax. Its not like owls were apart of a lions normal diet, too hard to catch compared to most land-pray plus Akar wasn't going to just attack an owned animal either he meant her no harm.

He snapped his attention back to Gannon tilting his head to the side a bit before shook his head "True, but I like to look at things in a positive light even a mission where we're at utmost risk." he said continuously allowing his tail to drift side to side behind him. Akar was normally a very positive guy, and while most might have fear or worry of this type of situation, Akar wasn't known for his fear or even his worry. He jumped into these types of situations with well....the bravery one normally associates with the animal he seemed to mimic most.

He then asked if they were waiting for someone else. The lion yawed before he even attempted an answer "Oh yes! We're waiting for-" another scent drifted across his nose. He looked back it seems she arrived "Greetings Miss Damodred!" he gave her a nod before looking at Ganon "Her."

The_littlest_dragonfly

Deadly_Tiger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:03 pm
User Image
User Image
╔═══════════════════

≪’He’s grinning at me!’≫ Brageet bristled with a chirp as she hid her face in Gannon’s hair. Chuckling lightly, he continued to caress her feathers to calm her down, but his chuckle only agitated her more. ≪’It’s not funny, Gan!.’≫ He knew full well that Brageet was only acting on her animal instincts, but it was endearing none the less. She was used to being the predator, not the prey. It was a humbling experience, he was sure. ≪’It’s alright, my love. And I’m not laughing at you, so don’t think that. I only found it amusing that you would think that Akar would even think of eating you. He wouldn’t dare. He knows that I can’t live without you, so have no fear.’≫ This seemed to sooth her somewhat, but she continued to hide in his hair, like a frightened chick seeking shelter under a mother’s wing.

Whilst Gannon and Brageet had their inner monologue, Ashara arrived, bag in hand. It seemed that they would be a trio. Gannon would be the point man, Akar would be the muscle and Ashara would provide back-up. It was actually a very good team, in his opinion anyway. He’d worked with both Akar and Ashara in the past, so they were familiar to him. Given where they were going, it was essential that they know one another and share a sense of trust between them. “Good evening, Ashara.” He’d passed by her in the hall after he’d stormed out of Ryser’s room. He had to wonder if she’d witnessed the tail end of their fight…

“Well, if we’re not waiting for anyone else, we might as well leave now. Any objections?” While he wasn’t necessarily in a hurry to get to Trendel, it served to reason that the sooner they got there, the sooner they could conclude their business and head back home. He only hoped that by the time he did come home that Ryser would have figured out a few things and come to terms with all the secrets he was hiding. It was highly unlikely, but he had his fingers crossed none the less.

When no one objected to lingering in the harbor, the ship set sail. Gannon’s sense of foreboding only deepened as they set out to sea. He was a firm believer in trusting your gut, and he’d relied on that instinct more than once. He just hoped this time, it was wrong…
═══════════════════╝

asbloodrunscold

Deadly_Tiger

The_littlest_dragonfly

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:18 pm
Akar

"The Lion King."

Akar might not have been able to talk to Brageet like Gannon was, but Akar held a wealth of knowledge on animals of all kinds thanks to all his many years of study, hunting, and living among them. He was able to easily recognize the kind of distress he was putting the owl in. Hopefully their time together, what little of it there would probably be would show her that he was harmless to her

Akar shook his mane as he asked if any of them were going to have any trouble. He looked back to see if she had any concerns to voice but it seems everything was fine. He would protect the party with his life he need be, but hopefully peace was the aspiration here.

Once out at sea Akar actually just picked a spot to sit like a statue and relax as he often did much like a lion. He was generally lazy and relaxed until it came time to fight so he was often just lazing about, even in class he did this. He let out a loud yawn, continuing to sit there & seemingly stare at nothing though he was running over information in his head.

The_littlest_dragonfly

Deadly_Tiger

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:47 pm
User Image
╔═════════════╗
Ashara Damodred
╚═════════════╝

Elementor✬Court Mage✬Professor of Elementor Magic

“No point in waiting any longer.” She agreed. Ashara’s only object was leaving without telling Ryser what they were doing, but that shipped had sailed. Literally. She watched the docks and the land behind them slowly shrink and then disappear from view behind them. Akar seemed content to sit by himself and relax as they sailed out, so Ashara decided to take advantage. While privacy was limited on the close quarters of the ship, she didn’t know when she’d get another opportunity to speak to Gannon. After all once they made it land and their mission truly started they would have much more important things to worry about then some spat between them. “Gannon” Ashara walked up to him and lowered her voice as to not be over heard when she continued. “I was wondering if I could talk to you for minute about Ryser….and your fight with him. I saw you storming out of his room”

Pinkberry Blossoms
The_littlest_dragonfly
asbloodrunscold

Deadly_Tiger

Eloquent Conversationalist

Kingdom of Valor ➤ City

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items