Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:18 pm
Forijin, The Country of Survival
Landscape/Area: jungle/rain forest
Description: Forijin is a massive expanse of jungle, stretching for miles in all directions. The jungle of Forijin is a dangerous and terrifying place for those unprepared. It is called the Country of Survival not because it is a literal country, but because the size can be compared to that of a small country, and also because some of the most vicious beast thrive in this jungle. The jungle is always moist and the ground wet from the constant rain, though most of the time it is a mere drizzle. Forijin also has alot of mist from the climate.

In Forijin, the strong survive and the weak are eaten, the hunter can become the hunted, and vice versa. Along with the beast of all kinds in Forijin, there is a large tower of stone from natural causes formed in the deepest parts of the jungle, said to house the most deadly beasts. The only beings known to live in this jungle that arnt beasts are the tribes of the Norikk, who are rarely seen since they live deep in the jungle to keep from the beasts. The rare few other people that live here..are said to have gained beast like personalities, and become vicious hunters. Forijin is located south of Sotdusk Desert, seperated by a chain of mountains.

Places within Forijin :
Meshik's temple-A temple said to have been created overnight by it's sole inhabitant, a mysterious man named Meshik. It is a building made of ivory with lapis lazuli jems lining its halls. Many come to him seeking guidance, even willing to risk the dangers of the forest to do so.
Norikk villages.-Hard to find unless you live in the jungle.
Tower of the Beasts.-massive naturaly made stone tower, said to house the most deadly beasts.
The Last Stop Shop.-A small stand that a man opened near the edge of the jungle, the only place in the jungle to buy from without being in danger, since the real monsters stick to the deep parts of the jungle.

Enemies:
Crocodiles
Pirahna
Deadly Insects
Tigers
Snakes
Jagurix
Chamoes
Gurajin
Kumal Sura

Events:
The Monster Storm: A yearly storm that hits the jungle,pit black skies, heavy winds and drenching downpours, it has odd effects on the beasts, they seem to get more vicious during the storm.

Risks of Forijin:
A land covered in risks, no one has ever mapped the entire jungle so there is no telling where you are. All kinds of dangerous plants, bugs, natural traps (quick sand, mudslides, ect.) and the number one risk is the incredibly dangerous monsters that inhabit the jungle. Only those that aren't afraid of death, highly powerfull, or just plain stupid should enter.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:28 pm
It was raining in the jungles of Forijin, insects gathered at cupped leaves to refresh themselves in the surplus of water that gathered in this dense part of the forests. There was a crackling sound nearby, like whispering static that seemed to go along with the sound of rain pattering on the trees and foliage of the area. The tiniest thread in reality seemed to warp and twist until teared apart into a larger man-sized hole. A raven haired man grabbed each side of the portal and pulled himself through. He had a long black arm, slightly longer then the other to his left. He gazed around with cyan eyes that sparkled with the water hitting him, making his hair seem longer and darker than usual. His skin looked unusual for any being, as though made of plastic trying to imitate human flesh. His outfit was that of the Omnibrid, cheap and made of tree fiber from his home planet, Omin.

He was Artimul, Chief of the last of his people; The Omnibrid, and true heir to the GodKings throne.

"Well Lichthus..." He spoke as if talking to someone in front of him.

" We wanted to travel the cosmos', and various dimensions and look at all of this... nothing..." He said. He felt sheepish that he was not angrier at his miscalculations. He had misplaced the threads apparently. He would have someones head for this, if only there was a head to have. He would wait in the meantime to recalculate his next travel. Perhaps there was more to this planet than this particular region of insects and rain.

Artimul

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:51 pm
Within his temple Meshik oversaw the world, and was still using every ounce of his powers to protect it. Ironically enough he saw this dangerous land as the safest place he could go, as he did not foresee any interruptions in the near future. The beasts and monsters knew to never touch this place, as it would surely spell their end. It was one of the precious few safe havens of this country.
Meshik slowly opened his eyes when he felt a dimensional rift opening up in the thick jungle not far from here. The Record anticipated this, but wasn't sure it was going to happen. Perhaps Meshik's ability to protect this world is weaker than he thought. He remained in his sitting position. Friend or foe, Meshik would soon find out. The air around him vibrated as he continued his meditation, closing his eyes again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:51 am
Artimul glanced to the sky as the rain started to come down harder. Lichthus pulsated on him as his energies arose. The portal, being gone just then behind him by growing smaller into the original thread that bound this spot in when and where. He noticed something different just then, someone or something of power not too far from him was making Lichthus anxious. slight and faint vibrations rippled in the air just barely enough for him to notice. Artimul took one step back and then brought up his left hand to draw energy from. He began to levitate only so far from the ground, until Lichthus warped and began to form a single small black wing that pushed him further upward, towards the canopy of the forests. Once above the jungle, he looked outward upon the landscape.  

Artimul

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:58 am
Just barely poking up from the jungle is a single ivory spire, lined with lapis lazuli jewels. Meshik remained sitting within the temple, eyes closed in deep meditation. He might be powerful, but he wasn't hostile. If nothing else he was more curious. If he thought Artimul were an enemy, he would have acted already. He was a little concerned that the Record didn't hint on this being's arrival, and no matter how he tried Meshik had difficulty trying to see Artimul's past. Meshik could only conclude that it's because this being isn't from this world is why he couldn't track his past. Even his future is fuzzy at best. Artimul might get the feeling that the person who is under that spire might be watching him, but not in a nefarious way.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:52 pm
Just as the rain began to come to an end, Artimul could clearly see a tower of some sort off in the distance, something beckoned his eye as well, a figure sitting underneath. He pushed his right arm behind him as the small wing Lichthus had shaped began to propel him towards the tower at a frightening speed, causing a booming sound to echo throughout the land. He was upon the tower, and its inhabitant.

"I am Artimul." He stated as he lowered himself to the ground before the meditating figure. He saw clearly the details of this person and all he was doing.
" I am of Ominus, a starworld where my people had evolved to withstand the most powerful and potent of fission energy. This is Lichthus, my Raj'kin. A symbiotic parasite that feeds on my energy whilst manifesting most my thoughts into physical form. All Omnibrid have Rajkin, as common as household pets." He muttered the last bit. He brought up his left hand to wipe the rain water from his brow as his blades dangled from his sash. He then sighed and wondered what this world was called.

Artimul

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:02 pm
Meshik remained where he sat, and silently listened to the newcomer and his brief story. He was silent for a few seconds longer as he processed the information being fed to him.
It was then that the young man opened his eyes to see Artimul for himself. His eyes had an ethereal purple glow about them, and seemed much wiser than his apparent age might suggest, "I see," He replied to Artimul's introduction. There was no malice in his voice, "I guess that is why I couldn't quite understand you like I do the others of this planet. I welcome both of you to Verspya. I have went by many names, but Meshik will do just fine," He said, a soft smile appearing in his eyes, "You have come far, Starchild. Would you like to sample my hospitality? I assure you this is the safest area for many miles, if you do not plan to harm us, we will protect you from the dangers of this area," He asking invitingly. It's not often that someone comes to his temple and only wants to chat. Normally his powers are what is normally sought out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:31 pm

"What the Omnibrid seek is knowledge of different dimensions, beyond that I have nothing else to want." He quipped when Meshik mentioned intent and harm.

" But what Artimul seeks is something greater. I have been framed and then rejected from my right to God King Throne." He added. He approached the man and extended his right hand open in friendship. " I would have use of some... hospitality. Just some water please." He said, chuckling at the fact he was still drenched from the rain.

Artimul

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:19 pm
"Indeed, most people will come to me seeking various things," Meshik said. While still in a sitting position, he began to levitate off the floor so that they were seeing eye-to-eye, "I have never gotten such a complicated...and also simple request," He said with a strange air of mystery around his voice. Now that this person is on Verspya, Meshik was starting to understand Artimul's future even if his past is still not known. Meshik raised his hand and grasped Artimul's in a friendly handshake, "The least I can do is provide you with water where it matters most," He said with a small grin. He snapped his fingers and instantly two things happened. The first thing was that Artimul had been completely dried off. The second thing was a glass of clear water floated between them, "This wouldn't change the future," Meshik said, almost as if he were not speaking to Artimul but another undetected entity that was in the room. Being with humans has made Meshik give a personality to ultimate knowledge, "You may stay here as long as you like, friends from the stars," He said to Artimul.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:32 pm
Artimul took the glass of water and downed it immediately. It was refreshing to his senses and helped his focus. He better analyzed Meshik now. Whispers wandered in his mind from Lichthus a moment.

"So... did you create this planet or conquer it or...?" He asked.

"Because as I recall, Fourths do not come from this dimension even, let alone the time." He added. Meshiks race was vaguely known but well archived within Licthus as the symbiote stored a generous wealth of knowledge of the cosmos and the "power-races" that inhabited it. Meshik could very well be the only actual threat for an Omnibrid of Artimuls caliber on this planet.

Artimul

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:51 pm
Meshik's eyes shifted down a little and his shoulders sagged slightly, "This is not my world. A long time ago I did some bad things, broke some very serious rules. I am now merely protecting this land...from conquerors and tyrants...And also from myself," He said softly, "I destroyed this world with my recklessness and now I am correcting the wrongs I have done," He added. Indeed this world was being recreated even as they spoke. It was taking almost every ounce of Meshik's energy and concentration to keep order while the recreation was happening. He looked up at Artimul when he mentioned Meshik's race, "You are indeed correct. My kind do not normally enjoy this dimension. Even I do not know why I was put here. But I know I can never leave," He tried to explain. He knew that his departure of this world would mean the end of it once more. He couldn't let that happen, "I feel...responsible..." His purple eyes met with Artimul's again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:02 pm
Black hair covered half of Artimuls face as Meshik stared into his eyes. He figured the being was trying to read his timeline, again. The cyan color shone with brilliance in Artimuls darkened face as his own eyes reacted to the glare.

"And what of the native specimens? Have they begun calculative evolution? Your being here means your presence forces them to adapt to such a threat, or even compliment. Unless you have stifled it, successfully?" He said with an informative and concerned tone.

" I do seek to know what of the races here. Any of sentience yet?" He asked.

Artimul

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:14 pm
Meshik didn't have to try too hard to see the futures of every being on this planet. All of the futures, some good and some bad. It was the curse he had to deal with.
"The children of this planet are advanced. Some places have massive buildings and scratch the sky while other villages are simple and rely on fishing to survive," Meshik said, "You misunderstand my presence. Most do not even know I am here. I do not interfere unless absolutely necessary, and even then I do little. I only protect this world, not rule with an iron fist," He shuddered slightly at even the idea of doing such a thing. Sure he thought of all the mortals on this planet as his children, but he knew better than to let his powers be known to them. That was one of many catalysts that caused this planet's original ruin.
Meshik closed his eyes again, "May I ask the reason for the questions about my mortal children, Starchild Artimul?" He asked, but not in a mean manner. Meshik still sees him as a friend. The glass Artimul was holding refilled with water. Meshik might not reveal too much, but he wasn't going to let his guest go thirsty.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:29 pm
Once again whispers filled Artimuls mind as he gathered each thought and collected each piece of data given to him by Lichthus.

"Lichthus wants you to know that we are seeking beings of power for amusement more than anything. For we are controlled by a being beyond our comprehension and nobody, i mean nobody can assert themselves over it." He said, hating the fact. So his face contorted to hide the angry look from his newfound friend.

"In other words... I don't know yet." He added.

Artimul

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces