Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
When and Were Two Worlds Meet Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:37 pm
This is for
Lupin the Crimson Wolf
and myself. Stalk but no posting.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:07 pm
Name : Othniel Regulus

Height: 6'8

Weight: 226

Skin tone: Darkly tanned

Eye Color: Hazel

Hair color: Jet Black

Markings/Scars: One Small cut across his nose and many all over his body but most have been faded by time

Bio: Othniel is a proud and loyal warrior to his house and king. As a child he was all ways picked on by the other higher born children saying they wont have to work a day in their lives while he has to work daily so he isn't forgotten. His father and grandfather were both great warriors who were know for their bravery on the filed of battle but for all their hard work they never achieved much for they were all ways out done by the more noble lions. So in order to make his family proud and to get back at those who dare mock his household when it was time for his first battle he went to the king and promised he would bring victory and the head of the commander to the king without using any weapon. No one though he would come back alive some of the army even stood back and let him and a small group go in alone thinking they would die. To everyone's surprises he came back with the commanders head and the others who went with him swore they never saw him pick up a weapon. Now a general for the king he fights any wars he is thrown in. Even to this day his still keeps that promise to the king and wins every war without a weapon.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:00 pm
Name: Lakshmi Bodhi

Height: 5' 6"

Weight: 180, mostly muscles but hides it under her clothing

Skin tone: Pale but her skin is a bit tanned from outside working, but has a milky like hue.

Eye Color: Green Hazel

Hair color: Dirty blonde waist long braid.

Markings/Scars: Has one moon like scar that is on her cheek under her right eye; which doesn't bother her field of vision.

As she has a werelion bite from her Grandfather on her left forearm near her wrist. But she keeps that area wrapped so no one will see or question it.

And she has small scars over her hands. But it's from learning different jobs like cooking, cutting wood, and other almost male like jobs. Though she has scars from needle working.

Bio: She is the illegitimate Child of the Duke Francis Ironclaw, son of Jun Ironclaw (grandfather). He doesn't know that she's his own daughter. Of course she was raised by her Aunt, whom acted as her Mother. In fact her Mother was banished from the Manor after she was born.

Her Aunt had lost one of her twins. With help of the Midwives, they switched the babies. Her Blood Mother claimed she had the weak child who died. And of course her Mother was banished.

So her Aunt raised her as her own with her daughter. Of course she saw her cousin, Gretchen as a sister. When she and Gretchen we're in their teens they got their Stepfather. He didn't bother with the girls then. But after her Grandfather Jun, noticed that she was different. Well he changed her into a full werelion.

Once she became a full werelion. Slowly her Stepfather became abusive towards her. She would always put herself between him and any family members he threatened to hurt. But now thanks to her sister, she's moving to a new Manor to work in.

Of course very few talk about rumors about her birth. She lives a lie every day. But it has become a second nature to her. She wears a special perfume to hide her scent as a werelion.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:44 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi

She was riding in a carriage with a maid of her new Master. Of course she had made sure to reapply her perfume before she was picked up. Looking at her new care taker with a nervous smile. This was one of her distance cousins but the only one who knew of her secret. The pale skin woman next to her pale yet tanned skin shown there was a good distance in kinship yet similarity.

Of course she had a small bag of belongings and clothes. Once the carriage was stopped she got out. Of course she knew to not make eye contact, right away. Unless she was told to. Though she checked her wrapping around her left forearm. Of course she pulled the sleeve down but it didn't budge. Of course she also had a habit of making herself look straight as a board.

As they walked up the driveway, she held her bag in hand. It hit her knees as she walked before moving it to her side. Of course she was trying not to ruffle the back of her head near the base of her braid due to a bit of nervousness. Her emotions could be smelt but not her were-scent. After dropping the bag off in the maid's building, she was led into the house. They barely talked only to walk around the house. Before eventually finding the man of the house, Othniel. Now Lakshmi did a curtsy well not making eye contact. Well her cousin greeted him like she normally would.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:40 pm
He was walking through the walls of his house with his most trusted ally an oldest friend Abioye who was not as tall as Othniel but he was fatter but it was mostly muscles. "Come on Abioye you honestly can't tell me you enjoy having countless of servants wait on you and not leave you alone?" He asked his much wider friend. " You just need to get use to it my hard headed friend. Maybe one day you will enjoy it." He just roled his eyes " Sure and those light haired lions will one day enjoy my company." Sighing he turned to shake his friends hand " Well I have things that need my attention. Goodbye my friend and let the other hippos know I plan on visiting very soon." After that he walked on his own until he ran into two women.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:55 pm
Lakshmi Bodhi

"Good morning, Master." Jade said. Only to notice that Lakshmi gave a curtsy with her eyes facing down. Mostly she looked at his feet. Though when she stood straight up from her curtsy, he'd notice that she was flat as a board.

"I'm Lakshmi Bodhi, your Lord." She spoke well looking up at him. Of course she looked at the wall beside his head. Though she seemed to have a mask that was on. Since she was trained by her Grandfather to hide her emotions. Or at least to keep her anger under check. Still she kept avoiding looking at him directly. Unless he was going to make her look at him.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:04 am
" Jade you know I hate to be called master it makes me feel weird." He said in a way that would tell people he has had to say this multiple times. He turn to Lakshmi. " Same goes with being called lord. " He walked over to her. "There is no need for titles here but I must ask why do you avoid looking at me is there something wrong with the way I look?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:19 am
Lakshmi Bodhi

She finally looked up at him and blinked. Of course she looked him over. "Uh, no... It's just a habit from over years." She said. Before stealing a glance at Jade which was one of female communication. Though it could be read as one that was equal to a kick to a shin.

Jade gave Lakshmi a smile and just shrugged at her cousin's small glare. "Well I will finish showing her around. And then I can assign her the first set of chores. Unless you have a set of chores you rather her do." Jade said. Of course Lakshmi looked back at Othniel. But she seemed to mask the emotions of her eyes before he could read them.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:29 am
He thought of things that need to be done but couldn't think of chores. " No nothing comes to mind." Looking over to Jade. " Just be go easy on her since shes new. " He started to leave when he remembered something. " Oh there is something I will need. Can you have someone welcome a guess that will be coming over soon." He said in a clearly annoyed tone. " A vulture is coming and I will need someone to keep him from trying to go some were I don't want him to go."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:44 am
Lakshmi Bodhi

"The life as a maid isn't new to me. I am used to doing more than my share of chores." She explained to him. But she was holding her left wrist gently and rubbed her wrappings. Of course her wrappings was linen but wrapped around until the bite marks were not seen.

Now Jade ushered Lakshmi away. Of course after they were finished with the tour. Both of them were near the front door when there was a knock on the door. Jade answered the door and Lakshmi welcomed the gentleman that they had been warned about. Of course she looked at him from under her eyelids. Now they took the gentleman to a side room. When Jade left to fetch a drink, she stood off to the side. Of course she was waiting for an order.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:54 am
The guest was an middle age scrawny looking man who was clearly already balding on the top of his head and with a huge scar on his left eye that could only be from the claws of a werelion with signs that he no longer has that eye. He clearly was not pleased with how he was welcomed. " I can't believe the nerve of that boy sending maids to welcome me instead of doing it himself. They weren't even good looking ones at that." He said not caring she was still in the room. " Hey maid the least you can do is be useful and get me some wine." He said as if she should have been doing it without being told.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:07 am
Lakshmi Bodhi

"It'll be a moment Sir. Today is my first day here.", she said, in an almost timid like voice. Of course before he could say anything Jade came back. Now she with speed and grace she grabbed the bottle of wine and glass. Once she was at the table in front of him, she poured it like a pro.

Jade watched as Lakshmi moved like a human in a hurry but with grace. Though Jade noticed that she was avoiding eye contact with the man. Once she sat the tray down, she gone to get Othniel. Of course she was curious on how well her cousin could handle the old man.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:20 am
"Well at least some one is useful." He lifted the glass to his nose to smell. " He is a young fool but he has good taste in wine." HE sat in a chair as if he owned the place.

Jade did not need to go far because he was already at the door. " Maybe I should take your tongue next Vautour see if that will teach you some manners!" He said with a roar to his voice. Vautour tried to get away fear now clearly on his face while he covered his left eye. " That is Lord Vautour to yo.." He never got the chance to finish because Othniel now had his hand around his throat. " Do I look like I'm in the mood for your boosting you annoying scavenger. " His body stared to change a bit. Black claws from his fingertips, Fangs coming from his jaws, and his muscles started to get bigger.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:39 am
Lakshmi Bodhi

She watched this scene in shock. Only to not sure if she should try to part her Master from the hateful old man. Before she knew what was happening, she moved towards them. But she was seeming to hesitate well doing so. When she got over to them she put a hand on Othniel's hand."Othniel, is he worth the energy?", she asked in a small voice.

Jade jumped when she saw Othniel come in. Now she covered her ears and watched as she saw Lakshmi stand still. Of course that was before she noticed that her cousin was walking over to the mad Master. Though she knew that Lakshmi had dealt with a cranky Grandfather of a werelion. Of course now would be a bad time for her secret to come out. Though all she could do is stand with her back to the nearest wall.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:03 am
He looked at the person who touched his hand and saw Lakshmi his instincts told him to attack but he didn't. He looked at Vautour and was able to clam himself. " No not anymore." Letting him go and letting him hit the floor. " Not since he challenged me for the glory I worked hard to gain and lost." He said kneeling down to look him in the eye while he was on the floor" Now you came here for a reason what is it?" He asked clearly wanting to get him out as soon as possible.

Clearing his throat he looked to Othniel. "Well the King asked for someone to give you this." He said while handing Othniel and bag loaded with gold. " He said that more would come and that this is just an advance."

"And you though it would be the perfect time to try and snoop around my home so you volunteered." He said the change starting to take over again. He grabbed him by the back of the neck. " Now get out!" He dragged him to a balcony and threw him off and started to walk away. After a while Vautour started to fly up in his hybrid vulture form wings coming out of his back but his armor still on. The ugly face of a vulture looking at Othniel. " This isn't over you hear!" He said before quickly flying away before anything else could happen

Othniel sat down and tried to relax and calm down. Thinking of anything else but what just happened.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff