Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
You're Not Stubborn, I'm Stubborn!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:29 pm
This is for
Lupin the Crimson Wolf
and myself. It's a sci-fi rp. Stalk and read/watch the crazy adventure to come.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:17 pm
Name: Ozberga Maata Mabyna

Race: Drow

Class: Wizard

Height: 6' 2"

Weight: 160 pounds

Hair color: A silver and white mix

Eye color: Red

Skin tone: Dusky Purple

Seen (and unseen) Markings: She a few scars but only two are normally visible. The first one is a scar that goes from the end of her right collar bone and stops suddenly at the top of her left breast. As the second one someone would see would be thin scar across the back of her left hand. Though she has more minor scars that she ignores.

Bio: She is of royal blood, so yes she's a princess. But she the fourth daughter, so she gets away with traveling and going on adventures; with guards. Rumors have it that she has butted heads with any man. As she is also rumored to of fixed a couple if not a few men for trying to con her to bed them.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:31 pm
Name : Thorthac Lonemane

Race: Beastman

Class : Warrior

Height 8' 7

Weight : 597 pounds

Hair color: Mix of jet black and dark brown

Skin tone: Dark tan

Seen Markings: He has two claw like scars on his right eye going down to his chest. a small but noticeable scar on the left side of his lips. Along with multiple scars on his body from fights he had been in. There are no scars that he hides because he sees them as signs that he is not afraid to fight.

Bio: He is a Beastman who had enough of listening to his superiors. So one night he and a crew that wanted out of their positions in other peoples groups joined him in stealing a ship and leaving to go find whatever kind of trouble and chaos they could find.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:49 pm
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

She had been riding on her ship between planets. Though one night when she was resting, her ship was attacked by a pirate or some kind of outlaw. All she knew was, she was pissed and did not have her any of her weapons on her. Yet she felt more pissed off being in a cage in the cargo hold with a piece of fabric acting as a gag. With her hands being being tied behind her back and her ankles also tied together.

One would be able to tell from her clothes that she was royalty. Her dress was under a robe as her clothes were ripped a bit. As her was in a messy bun now; not showing how long her hair was. When no guards were around, she tried to cut the binds. Yet cause she not rested fully and she used all of her spells from the day before. She was powerless basically. But if a guard came through, she'd growl at them or try to. Though she was thankful that she had her boots on which gone up to her knees. Well her dress was ankle long; but for now it was around her knees.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:03 am
He and his men had just finished a long job of hunting down some traitors on a desolate and hostile wastes land. Thanks to all the men on the ship being some kind of Beastman they were used to that type of environment. Walked down the hall of his ship his wolf claw could he heard with each step. His lower body was that of a wolfs hind legs but he had shorts on that when down to his knees even though they were tore up. His body and face were that of a human just with some extra fur on plus the long horn pointing forward that were great to use to ram people.

Almost to his room he heard the loud steps of his second in command. " This better be good Gulax. You know I just want to rest while we good get our reward.", he said as he turned to look at the Minator. " Sorry Sir. But we just got report of a royal ship being attack. There is a high price for the crew who did it. And since they just finished an attack." The Minator let that hang in the air. With a smile Thorthac looked back to him after thinking about it. " Tell the men to prepare for battle." Now they walk away to prepare for what was to come.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:20 am
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

As she was there in her cage, she tried to closer her eyes and rest. Now she grumbled as her voice was already hoarse. Of course she was known for her hate of men. Though she did hate a good number of men. Or thought herself better then them. Since she trained hard to be good in her Arcane and spell work. Now the men of the crew seemed to also of put some kind of ward on the cage as she was resting. Yet it had only been for about two maybe four hours that she was catnapping with open ears.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:28 am
Thorthac went to the bridge of the ship to be greeted by his men that worked on that part of the ship. " Well men. I know we just finished a job a little while ago but we have just got a message about a big bounty that just pulled off a big job. Right now they must be drinking a celebrating. I don't think they will mind if we invite our self.", he said with a dark chuckle that everyone in the room knew meant that people were going to die. When the saw the ship people would be able to see that his ship looked more like a phantom ship. It was dark black so it blended into the darkness of space. Black storm clouds that gave off red sparks surrounded it. The head of the ship had a giant black skull with burning red eyes. " Well men. Lets spill some blood!" With that his ship rammed into the enemy ship.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:38 am
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

She cussed when the ship shook. Since her whole right side of her body hit against the bars. This stunned her and left a weird ringing in her ears. Groaning, she laid down in the cage and tried to fight this headache and ringing. Now she closed her eyes and felt the ringing finally leaving her ears after a little while. Finally she was able to hear things normally, or close to it. Which meant she heard the sounds of fighting in random areas of the ship.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:46 am
When they hit the ship they also hooked it. So now the ships were side by side. Cutting their way through the enemy ship they began the attack. Thorthac was the first into the fight. He had on his power gauntlets that had three claws coming out of the space between each knuckle. The claws were a bright red and sounded like they were vibrating. Dark red electricity came off of the claws that showed these were packing a punch. " Search the ship! Kill all crew members! Loot everything!", he shouted as charged further into battle roaring as he went.The smile on his face showing how much he was enjoying this. His men did as they were told as some shot at the enemies while other charged into the fight.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:52 am
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

She laid there in the cage, before trying to sit up. Though when the beastmen came in, she moved away from the bars. As she had mixed emotions in her eyes. They were basically a bit fear, anger, and just annoyed; if not a bit of pain. Of course the beastmen would notice the wards on the cage, were one to keep a magic user stripped of their magic or drain mana; something like that. Yet she would try to kick or lash out at any who tried to grab her. Even though her wrists were behind her back, she still tried to scratch and claw at them. But she had not ate or drank anything since she had been captured.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:06 am
Thorthac had made his way to the bridge where they Captain was waiting. In his blood lust he did not even give the frighten Captain a chance to surrender. After killing everyone of the bridge he went to check in on all his men. He was covered in blood but did not seem to care. Though one of his men told him that there was a situation that could use his help. He walked in to the cargo hold and saw a Drow in a cage. " Must be a prisoner from the ship that these guys attacked. And the cage is a way to keep her from causing trouble." As he said that some of his men started talking. " We tried to get her out but she is stubborn.", "She sure is causing us trouble.", but it was the last one that made the situation turn. " She can't stop all of us if we go at her at once. And it has been a while since any of us has felt the touch of a women." Now all the men in the were looking at her with a dark hunger for companionship. He held up a hand to stop them and opened up the cage to walk over to her. Placing his foot over her legs and pressing down with his full weight not care if it hurt her he looked her in the eyes. " I am going to take out that thing in your mouth. But before I do you have been given two choices. Either come along quietly, or leave you to my men to 'deal with'. What do you choose?" When he asked that he removed the cloth from her mouth.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:15 am
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

She kept thrashing and such until the one beastman came up and put his foot on her legs. Of course a bit of fear flickered in her eyes at the one beastman, who suggested they'd all grab her. Yet back at this moment, she looked at the one beastman and huffed. With the 'offer' she let her jaw go slack when he stared take out the gag. "And who are you?", she asked in a stern voice. As she her gaze gone back to scolding and well a normal female Drow. It was a look that said she was better then men.

Now they'd notice that she held her head high. Despite her sitting up in the cage at a weird angle. But she tried to ignore another wave of fear that came through her. As this Beastman was covered in blood, large, and intimidating. Yet she was not going to act like she was intimidated by him. As she was still trying to fight her wrist binds; behind her back.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:15 pm
He smiled at her be fore standing up. His foot still on her to keep her in place he looked down on her with a smile. " For right now. I'm the one with your life in my hands.", he said as he had his claws on his gauntlets come back out. They were able to be retracted which he did before coming in the room. But he felt that they needed to be shown to prove a point. Though he also started to sniff around the air. " Tell me men. Is it just me or do I smell fear in the air. It must be left over from these men we killed. Because I know it isn't coming from this Drow now could it?" His voice told that he was mocking her and her faking not being scared. Everyone feared the Beastmen there are no exceptions is what he had learned.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:21 pm
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

She watched him as he stood up and winced at his near six hundred pounds being on her thin legs. Before seeing his claws come out of his gauntlet. As he started to sniff the air; well put on a show, she was trying to figure out what to do. Though when he mocked her, she pushed herself up with her bound hands. "And are you just going to stand there and act like a cocky male? Or is it not an act?", she sassed him, as she felt one of her wrists was sprung.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:32 pm
He smiled and shrugged at her. " Not sure. But for now I need to know what to do with you. I can kill you, Let my men have their fun with you, or maybe be nice and take you to safety. So many choices." As he said that some of his men went over to the side of the cage. " Hey boss. Look what we found. It must be her stuff. They look like they can be sold for a nice price." When he men said that he lifted his gauntlet up so his claws were on his throat. " Interesting. Well I will defiantly be taking those.", he said as he was grinning at her and loving how this day has been so far. Though he did pull his claws back and chuckled. " Men go see if there are any hand cuffs that have these ruins on them so she can use magic. I will stay here and watch her." Once he said that his men left the two alone and he went over to the cage door and closed it.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff