Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Strike : Shattered Past (Closed Beta)

Back to Guilds

Home of the Ninja reformation. 

Tags: Shinobi, Stats, Naruto, Anime, Manga 

Reply [金] Testu no Kuni || Iron Country [金]
鉄 Northern Encampment

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RoyaI Inari Okami
Crew

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:01 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[火]____N o r t h e r n____E n c a m p m e n t____[火]



______________A r e a ... D e script i o n ||
____Those who press their luck on the northern path and overcome the necessary adversity shall find themselves at the entrance to the fade camp of that side. Bright flames from a multitude of braziers light the place on its darkest nights, as the perpetual cover of storm clouds above would coat the area in darkness otherwise. The place is fortified well with tall walls and constant patrols, along with watch towers and bridge guards. The entire structure has held strong through time by the upkeep of the fades that take up residence inside. Each building is frightening for what it could hold within but beautiful at the same time, a picture perfect relic of the past. The interiors are sparsely decorated save for the central compound that is hidden from all but those who make it into the compound or can look upon it from a birds eye view. While supplies are plentiful within and to own the territory would be a huge boon, one must question what they are willing to give for such a feat before entering.

______________P o i n t s ... O f ... I n t e r e s t ||
____ • → ???
____ • → ???

______________N e a r b y ... L o c a t i o n s ||
____???
____???
____???

______________K n o w nD e f e n s e s // D a n g e r s ||
____???
____???
____???

______________U n k n o w n D e f e n s e s // D a n g e r s ||
____???
____???
____???

______________R u l e s ||
____ Cannot post here without first finding out how through the Kamitaki Path, unless circumstances arise that are managed by the crew. .

 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:08 am
_______________The Narrator Whispers... ||

→→ "Get up. You cannot rest here any longer, they know that you're waking, dreamer."

The central courtyard, illuminated only by the flames of torches, braziers, and the ever-present glow of a giant crystal agglomeration. The centerpiece hummed softly, filled with the chakra and life of several people, each residing within their individual crystal. The moon didn't have the power to peek through the massive, dark clouds that covered the sky. Soot fell from the sky in place of snow, coloring the ground and filling the area with even more dread. The courtyard was full of stone pathways that led out in different directions in between and behind buildings that survived the last few hundred years. Not only survived but thrived. The relic may have once been a shrine, noble estate, and maybe even a market one could enter after traveling through the breathtaking sights of Kamitaki Path. Its past use could be questioned to no end; however, its current one couldn't be argued. It was without a doubt a militarized encampment. The guard towers, built to overlook those sneaking around the mountain-side, there were more positioned to look outside rather than in, though the yokai didn't fail in patrolling the interior at all, even making the threatening rounds of searching fades at Kamitaki light in comparison.

At least...on average days. On the current occasion, many of the stronger Fades had gone to investigate an exciting presence in the forest.

When your crystal gains its cracks, Ansem, the place grows restless. Not with its inhabitants, but rather with the land itself. No drums herald your arrival, and no dragon seeks to make you known to all. Instead, the voices you've heard within the crystal up until this point fade away, replaced by whispers in the night, through each open window, every alley, an abundance of light sounds that create a cacophony in its own way. The shattering of your prison and the return of your senses reveal a strange combination of scents. Alcohol, hides, raw meat and the waste that associates with skinning creatures. Atop the rooftop of the most nearby building, a large, humanoid silhouette just outside the illumination of the fire throws something a few feet ahead of you. Meat. Raw meat. Even if you spent your entire life as a chef, there's no way you could've had any idea of what kind of creature it once belonged to. Almost immediately following the slap of the meat against the soot-covered stone, the whispers begin to grow more frantic, giving you the ability to comprehend that it's a language you do not know.

Followed by that was a bizarre view. The stone, a few feet beyond where the meat fell. It rose up, shifting, churning, in two areas. Much like children raising their bodies up from beneath a blanket.



malavaes
 

RoyaI Inari Okami
Crew

Obsessive Hunter


malavaes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:26 pm
Tenshuyami

User Image



I Don't Care About Motives.



Ansem
Toya

Family



This New World Cannot Show Me Adversity...


"Are you still trying to fix that old piece of junk?" Her voice made his body loosen up like an herb. He smiled while he tightened a screw. A rare smile he tried his hardest to hide from her.
She would get way too cocky when she managed to make him smile. "Hahaa I saw iiiit~" The machine he was trying to repair had been taunting him for months. He had no idea what it was so it made his task of fixing it that much harder. But he loved working on it. Machines made him feel different. He wasn't thinking about killing or spilling blood. He just wanted to make it come to life. Nowadays he had 'her' however. When he wasn't fixing or creating something she'd ease his mind. Keep the demons away from his past. While he worked on his life's work he felt her weight press gently against his back.
Her hair releasing from its bun and covering his shoulders. Her warmth replacing the cold steel of the machine. Her hand gently grazed his arm until she met his hand. "I think it's time for a break..." She whispered while taking away the wrench from Ansem. She kissed his neck and felt his skin tingle for a brief moment. She was the only woman to ever make him feel that way. Other women felt like cold steel against his skin when they touched him. He could get aroused, but they never made him feel the way 'she' did. She rubbed his chest gently feeling his muscles. "Are you flexing?" She teased and he slipped. "Bahahaa!" He laughed and she let out a squeal of glee. "Aaaaaaaaaaaah I'm so happy I did it agaaaaaain!" Suddenly she was ripped away from him. Everything fading away like sand leaving him behind in the darkness. On his knees, Ansem looked completely distraught. Until a mask fell from seemingly nowhere on the void in front of him clattering as if it had hit a surface. He reached out for the mask and put it on. His breathing now louder he felt alive. The void was replaced by the village hidden in the rain. He was after someone. Who was it? He didn't know yet he had an undefeatable urge to stalk the unaware prey. When the moment finally came to strike he stuck the blade deep within 'her' throat and watched her stare into his mask. Gurgled coughs escaped her lips. Ansem within the mask was screaming. He wasn't controlling anything. Just observing. Like a man in a suit of armor that had come to life. The darkness enveloped him again. This had been repeating itself for what seemed to be an eternity now. Soon he would be back in his repair room trying to fix the unfixable machine. As if he were stuck in limbo paying for his sins. Yet this time the darkness lingered. Something was happening. He could feel it.


The moment he felt his body finally feeling the weight of gravity once again,
Ansem braced himself with both hands. His muscles tensing from the sudden strain after being inactive for so long. The air is thicker... Was the first thought he would have in his new world while he looked at the ground beneath him. A backpack was to his left. It's content unknown. On top of the bag was Ansem's mask. "Hm." A wet thud caught his attention. His reaction was extremely delayed for someone like himself. Ansem already knew his skill had dropped significantly. He looked up to spot who had thrown the meat but found nothing. When the ground began to move, Ansem had already motioned towards the backpack and began grabbing the things he'd need.
He quickly armed himself with a small crossbow but left the mask in the backpack for the moment. Putting it on felt...Odd. He aimed it steadily at the rising stone.



I've Lost All That I Care For Already.
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:33 pm
_______________The Narrator Whispers... ||

→→ The ground didn't halt in response. It churned and twisted until it finally took form, moving towards the living being as it presented itself. Something described only as 'rotten earth' trailed seamlessly across where their flesh would be. Compared to a human, it looked starved nearly to the bone, on the verge of death, movements sluggish but still present. "Flesh...meat...all of you...belongs to me..." Words that passed from one being to the other, mouths without teeth, tongues made of mud that dripped down their chins. They looked like they'd be blown away by the wind alone if not for the stone armor that assisted their limbs and joints in general with movement. Otherwise flimsy appendages became terrifying weapons when given aide from the harder material.
→→ A soft knocking echoed from somewhere nearby, a light report, though whether it would be noticed by the freshly wakened young human was another matter entirely, what with a nightmare from beyond the grave before him.
→→ With an audible pop, three little flames, ghostly blue with a hint of darker violet within, burst into life and revealed further the deformities the creature bore. Steel, in bits and pieces, old swords and arrowheads, armament rounds and other bits fused in a mismash where stone should have been, giving the impression that it bled metal in some obscene way. The fires danced around its form in random formations, whispered giggles echoing from the stonework that filled the halls. The creature's mouth moved, or rather, where a mouth should have been were it not damage and torn, but from it still came a voice that failed to match the movements. "Flesh...long forgotten...long lost...mine...mine!" The last was a roar that resounded within the stone halls before the will-o-wisps burst into even greater life.


malavaes
 

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

7,575 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

malavaes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:45 pm
Tenshuyami

User Image



I Don't Care About Motives.



Ansem
Toya

Family



This New World Cannot Show Me Adversity...


Ansem was still aiming at the same direction when the stone rose to reveal the most hideous monstrosity he had ever seen and he had seen many things that would break the souls of hardened men. Things that had broken him as well. While his youth had been restored to him his eyes still held the haunting gaze of disillusion and death.
The sight of such an abomination had no effect on his mood. His mind was calculating every possible scenario he could proceed with. His head snapped quickly at the sound of soft knocking which echoed through the prison Ansem found himself in. Lights came from the direction of the noise. He wondered if it was due to his awakening. His attention snapped back at the monster. "Hmph." He wanted to shoot it with his crossbow but he assumed it would not kill such a being. Unsheathing his katana felt awkward. He had to make some modifications to the sword later. Ansem only worked with retractable swords.
At a slightly faster pace than the zombie, Ansem approached it and swiped horizontally at its neck in an attempt to decapitate its head.



I've Lost All That I Care For Already.
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:14 pm
_______________The Narrator Whispers... ||

→→ While decapitation wasn't completed, Ansem's katana found its way into the neck of the creature, causing a putrid dark concoction of rotten blood and possibly mud to spew out. The creature's head bent back while its entire body endured the effect of such a blow. With just a bit more power it may have been possible to decapitate the shambling corpse in one swing due to the lack of protection around its head. It stumbled back, out of range from the weapon while its head was so distorted that the top rested against its upper back. While it attempted to recover, the small orbs of flame took a more direct approach to the situation. A V-shaped funnel of fire burst to the ground and skated along the surface in Ansem's direction, aiming to sear him thoroughly if a further direct approach was taken on the injured monster, the other two whisps continuing to circle with each other up above.




malaeves
 

RoyaI Inari Okami
Crew

Obsessive Hunter


malavaes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:24 pm
Tenshuyami

User Image



I Don't Care About Motives.



Ansem
Toya

Family



This New World Cannot Show Me Adversity...


When you strike you must have a purpose in mind. Fighting without a purpose is the same as living without a soul. Your power wains, your steps falter and your blows do not strike true. Right now you have no purpose. I will give you purpose. Words echoed in Ansem's mind from a time long forgotten even by his standards. Before becoming Ansem the Black, Ansem was nobody. A child wandering the lands forgotten by Kages and Daimyos. An old man with a sword taught him how to be.

His blade had done its job like he knew it would. Although the imperfect cut caused him to immediately scowl as the rotten liquid spewed out across the ground. All of his training was gone and he could feel it. The notion infuriated him. It made him see red. Yet as he approached the dreaded existence to unleash his frustration something happened. The lights he had ignored earlier had taken action against him. Another wave of frustration slammed into his brain creating a small headache. He was being careless. He had assumed the flames were simply lighting. He stepped back as fast as he could to avoid the flames. He realized he was much slower than before. His speed all but non-existent. He eyed the other two sources of light before backing away more. His mouth worded, "I'm wasting time." Picking up his things he turned around and began running away from the creatures.



I've Lost All That I Care For Already.
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:01 pm
_______________The Narrator Whispers... ||

[I'll be posting for you from now on here more than likely.]

The creature, especially given it's mostly detached head, followed after Ansem in a slow lumber, giving the newly woken boy more than enough time to get away. The dancing lights, on the other hand, moved much faster than their master, floating after Ansem with haste as he tried to escape. The complex itself provided many buildings, corners, and alleys with which to get away. The courtyard was devoid of other creatures, for the moment, or at the very least none noticeable. If he kept to the shadows perhaps he could sneak out without getting spotted. However, there was one issue. Regardless of where he went, the licks of flame were never far behind, weaving and turning with him. Yet they did not attack, instead following with what could almost be called curiosity.



malaeves
 

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

malavaes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:34 pm
Royal Taorito

User Image



I Don't Care About Motives.



Ansem
Toya

Family



This New World Cannot Show Me Adversity...


The world is a projection of our senses. Without them we are darkness. The absence of being. I will teach you to do the same, Ansem. Right now you are breathing heavily and the steps you took to reach here were loud. You must learn to control your body the way you control that blade of yours. There will come a time when it will not be by your side and the only weapon you will have at your disposal will be your body.

More memories whispered into the mind of Ansem while he fled deeper and deeper into the complex he had awoken into. The mask at his hip dangled with his loud movements. More incompetence for him to get angry over. All of his teachings were gone and those damned lights wouldn't leave him alone.
He attempted to turn his fingers into metal in order to scale one of the buildings and gain a greater view of where he was but even his own bloodline failed him. "What madness is this?" He asked himself briefly stopping to look at his hands. They wouldn't change at his command which was the same as lifting a finger at that point. He started moving again once he saw the lights approaching.

Ansem took to the shadows and only moved through them. There was no one in sight other than the cursed lights. Finally, he grew impatient and turned around to face the lights with his crossbow raised at them. He stood motionless panting from the exercise and sweating from anxiety. Ansem was at a point in his life where he knew the answers to every scenario he found himself in. Now he was a boy again and could barely escape two obnoxious light balls.



I've Lost All That I Care For Already.
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:55 am
_______________The Narrator Whispers... ||


The orbs of flame actually recoiled at the weapon directed towards them, seeming to quiver with fear. They danced around each other for a moment before moving away from Ansem quickly, disappearing from view behind the object in which he hid. Not a moment later, he would hear movement, shambling from somewhere nearby. How had the zombie-like creature caught up with him so quickly? If that was in fact what the noise belonged to. Light lit up the small courtyard where the sound came from, and should Ansem take a peek, he's find that one of the small flames had been thrown into a brazier, lighting it ablaze and giving the otherwise cold area a warm but dangerous light. Dangerous because, while the shadows were deeper, there were now fewer of them to hide in. The monster lumbered around the courtyard, clearly knowing that its prey was somewhere nearby, but unsure of where.



malaeves
 

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

malavaes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:29 pm
Royal Taorito

User Image



I Don't Care About Motives.



Ansem
Toya

Family



This New World Cannot Show Me Adversity...


Ansem put his crossbow down when the lights decided to leave him. His stern expression was out of place in the face of such a young man. Trained posture foreign to the youth. "Hm." Ansem rarely spoke. Words were a waste of energy and made too much noise. Yet he had made a bad habit of letting out the occasional "hm". He looked down at his hands again and twisted them around to reveal his palms and vice versa. Randomly without anything Ansem could discern that he had done differently occurring, his hands turned into black steel. His vision blurred however due to this and he almost lost his balance. Then the whisper came.
Both everywhere and nowhere the soft and gentle voice of a woman penetrated his mind. She seemed sad yet disillusioned by it. You think about her with every step you take in these dark alleyways. Her voice drives you to move onward yet you know you will not find her. You know why you won't find her. She is dead. Gone by your own hands. Ansem The Black. Ansem held his hands to his hears and groaned in pain. The pain was not from the voice in itself but in what the words it spoke meant. Then the pulsing began. At first, he thought he was listening to his own heartbeat but something felt off about it. Ansem walked towards the beat that grew louder and faster the closer he got. An out of place trash bin slightly opened as if expecting him. Removing the top, Ansem's eyes widened at what he found.
An actual beating heart. It was covered in runes and charms completely foreign to Ansem. He picked it up and was surprised at how cold it was.

You are afraid of putting on the mask. You know that when you put it on it you will become what you tried to get rid of. But you know it never left, don't you? You were so scared that one day she might've woken up and stopped loving you. You knew one day she would you see for what you were. Behind the mask, you worked so hard to make.

Ansem threw the heart straight at the alley wall to keep it from talking any longer but that had no effect. It bounced off the wall like rubber. The whispering also continued.

You're not scared of where you are. You are excited! That itself scares you.
You know that you've been longing for this thrill. And that fact alone makes you feel ashamed.


Ansem picked up the heart again and was going to impale it with his blade but a noise caught his attention. He assumed it was the monster from the before looking for him. He took to the shadows once again until light exploded nearby by decreasing his hiding spots. All the while the mask dangled at his whip. Beckoning for him to put it on.



I've Lost All That I Care For Already.
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:46 pm
_______________The Narrator Whispers... ||

tab You can hear it now, stomping around somewhere nearby. The chunk of steel on stone, the slight tremble of the stone beneath your feet, followed by the dragging and screeching as metal twisted against itself in gruesome ways to accommodate the movements. It is all close by, growling steadily louder, as the light from the fire grew larger from more of the strange wisps appeared over the brazier. There came no other sound to your ears but the howl of the wind high above, whistling through rafters and other small crevices to search for a way out. And so here you stand, listening, as the thing grows closer, few paths open to you.
tab Until, of course, you threw the heart.
tab A hollow roar resounds from nearby, a cry that rattles the bones and causes the fire to flicker in fright. You hear it's movements increase, the screeching becoming louder along with the hurried pace of its footsteps. It would seem that the predator had found its prey. What will you do, then?



malaeves
 

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

7,575 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
Reply
[金] Testu no Kuni || Iron Country [金]

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Play with GCash
Play with Platinum

Customize your own avatar now!

Have an account? Login Now!