Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:44 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

START DATE: Now!
END DATE: December 31st 24:00 (Midnight) EST

Please note: All plushies converted this year will be completely unedited.

RULES

• No mules.
  • Be sure to read each game type's individual rules.
  • Please fill the form out completely.
  • Don't be a sore loser - even if you miss out on a plushie you really wanted. Drama will not be tolerated!
  • All shop and gaia rules apply.
  • You may play to win a plushie to gift to someone else, but you must state up front that this is what you plan to do.
  • You cannot win one plushie for yourself and one for a friend in the same game.
  • More games types may be added if we think of something fun that'd be fun to do for you guys!

Any questions should be directed towards the hub thread <3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:26 am
Game Types

If you want to run a short game for giving away random plushies, you may post 1-5 plushies in one of the following ways. You must be the artist of the plushie.

• FIRST PERSON TO QUOTE/ASK: First person to quote your post or ask for it gets the plushie. Each person can only win once per game, if you're giving away more than 1. You can either have it be TICKETLESS (only those with no plushies) or OPEN (anyone can try). If you are offering a semi-custom, be sure to finish it before the CYO closes.

• RANDOM PLUSH TRADE: YOU CANNOT TURN DOWN AN OFFER! Post your (finished) plushies in the thread to receive a random plushie in return! You MUST accept the first offer given to you regardless of who offers it/what the plushie looks like and have no choice in which one the person takes in return. If you are offering a trade to someone who's posted a trade you are allowed to offer multiples and let them pick which one they want if you so wish. You may NOT trade with the same person more than twice in this manner. If you're giving away multiples they cannot trade for two at the same time. ALL PLUSHIES INVOLVED MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE OFFERING.

• THE NEXT ___ PEOPLE: Similar to "First Person to Quote", a limited number of 3-5 people can sign up to be rolled for a plushie (or for picking order if there are multiple plushies on offer). You can either have it be TICKETLESS (only those with no plushies) or OPEN (anyone can try). If you are offering a semi-custom, be sure to finish it before the CYO closes.

• WHITE ELEPHANT GRAB-BAG: You can post the following picture(s) as place holders for the plushie (or something similar you create yourself). The first person to claim each one wins that hidden plushie, and then their prize is revealed. The placeholders must be labeled in such a way that people can tell the difference, but do not have to have anything to do with or look anything like the actual plushie.

Quote:
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:10 pm
Ill kick this off I guess with a little bit of something!!

Im looking for the first 5 people to quote me to grab one of the below plushies (using imgur and cant thumb the images without it looking bad so each one is spoilered) Lets GO!!

1-

User Image

2-

User Image

3-

User Image

4-

User Image

5-

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:19 pm
stormflower

Im looking for the first 5 people to quote me to grab one of the below plushies (using imgur and cant thumb the images without it looking bad so each one is spoilered) Lets GO!!

2-

User Image

This one is lovely!  

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

TheFairyRogue

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:23 pm
stormflower

4-

User Image

Can I?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:24 pm
RANDOM PLUSH TRADE

*please note that I cannot cert with the soq cert provided i will use a blank MSpaint white bg  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:26 pm
stormflower

5-

User Image

Please and thank you ♡♡  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:27 pm
stormflower

1-

User Image

emotion_kirakira  

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:42 pm
stormflower

3-

User Image

May I have this one please?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:05 pm
First 3 people to quote me with up to 3 species preferences + color suggestions or an inspiration pic is gon get a plushie~  

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

muffled_undertone

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:08 pm
Kivras
First 3 people to quote me with up to 3 species preferences + color suggestions or an inspiration pic is gon get a plushie~

Angeni, Cerynei, Unicorn (splicing for any is okay)
Pearlescence, Marble, and Natural? CC  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:09 pm
Kivras

here! and CC on species just no aquatics plz  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:13 pm
YOU GET A PLUSHIE, YOU GET A PLUSHIE, YOU GET A PLUSHIE.......YOU ALL GET PLUSHIES!!!!! xD -shot-

Cheyriddle4

User Image

TheFairyRogue

User Image

chi honda

User Image

Phail Ninja

User Image

SSBrosB

User Image

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:15 pm
Kivras

Theme: Asain Inspired
Species- Angeni, unicorn, Gryph(or splicing between any of them)
Colors: CC  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:35 pm
Tara de Draiocht
RANDOM PLUSH TRADE

*please note that I cannot cert with the soq cert provided i will use a blank MSpaint white bg

Frosty Kitty for you <3
User Image
No FrostUncert  
Archived

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out