Welcome to Gaia! ::

𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓃 ☾ 𝐸𝒻𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉

Back to Guilds

Two years later, a new enermy appears with different motives... 

Tags: roleplay, sailormoon, sailor, moon, sailormoonroleplay 

Reply Roleplay
🌟Liara's residence 🌟

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sailor Star Catcher

Friend

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:26 am
🌠Liara's Residence🌠

User Image

On the wall:

User Image

The rest of her house ninja

Lounge:
User Image
User Image
User Image

Kitchen:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Dining Room 1 (off stage):
User Image
User Image

Dining room 2 (near kitchen):
User Image
User Image
User Image

Study:
User Image

Master bedroom:
User Image

Guest bedroom 1 & 2:
User Image
User Image
User Image

Bathroom:
User Image
User Image

Conservatory/ Courtyard:
User Image

Upstairs to Veranda (this leads to inside the master bedroom)
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:19 am
Walking down the stairs from the master bedroom, Liara hummed "Search for Your Love" unconsciously not knowing the actual words to the song. Checking her phone, there was nothing from Kira, she hadn't even read any of the messages she sent. "How strange..." She muttered. Walking into the lounge, she looked over at her partner, Alita-Rose, who was sitting there reading the news on her laptop.

User Image

Liara walked over to her, leaning herself on the back of the chair she sat at, and put her chin on Alita's head while reading what she was reading. "HAH! I knew it! That's why Kira isn't answering her phone, she must be getting all sorts of messages." Liara was wrong.
"You coming today?" Liara asked, walking over to the kitchen and stopping, gazing back at Alita.
The auburn-haired young woman nodded and smiled, then looked back at the laptop again, she seemed busy, typing away. Taptaptaptaptap
"Good!" Liara said, then wandered into the kitchen and started to rustle around pulling out plates, pots, and pans like she was going to make something. Then came back while holding a wooden spoon, pointing it at Alita, and asked "By the way, hun, any news on the youma?"
The auburn-haired young woman looked back up, shook her head 'no', and then typed something into a text-to-voice command.

Her typing skills could easily keep up with any conversation, and the voice that spoke from the laptop was a voice to what she wished for, it was calm, sweet, and soft. "Not yet, but it seems to appear where there are lots of people. Today is one of those days, like yesterday... and Kira will be there too."
"In that case, it will be like the concert 2.0... lots of people... are you sure you want to go out when there is a chance of a youma appearing?"
Alita smiled at Liara and then gazed back at her laptop, beginning to type. "I can't always be here, Li, I know you get worried, but I'll be okay because I have you with me."
Knowing she couldn't argue with that, Liara smiled and shook her head. "Sheesh, Ali (pronounced Ah-lee), You put me on such a high pedestal sometimes!"
Alita smiled and silently giggled, covering her mouth for a few seconds, and then typed again "And you love it!" Looking up at Liara, she smiled (^_^) and did the peace sign, poking her tongue out.

User Image

Although Alita was not able to speak with her voice, she was extremely clever and smart, being very animated and expressing her emotions, she is often quite cheeky towards Liara.
Pointing the wooden spoon at Alita, again, Liara spoke "Ooh just you wait..." Liara joked, their teasing towards each other was quite comical, and they often joked a lot of the time. "You know what will happen, Kira will come by as usual on archery days and ask "Where's breakfast"... I bet you she is on her way now so I better get baking these pancakes or all hell will break loose and she won't give me the gossip! Oh by the way I forgot to tell you where she ended up staying... at the Three Lights house!"
Alita's jaw dropped in surprise as she mouthed 'Really?!'
"Lucky right?"

User Image

Alita smiled, then looked back at her laptop, proceeding to type away and read some news articles from last night's Three Lights concert, being a big fan herself.

It wasn't long until their playful banter would get interrupted by a guest, but, it wasn't who they thought.

Star Spangled Justice

Sailor Star Catcher

Friend

Star Spangled Justice

Loyal Friend

8,375 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:36 pm
After ascending the stairwell leading up to the roof of the house, all Yaten could hear were the words of the song that Kira sang and what their Princess had said to her when she was stopped along the stairs.

"Don’t raise your voice...
I’ll snatch those lips away
Don’t look at me like that

Don’t raise your voice
I’ll snatch away your everything

Even if your heart is swallowed up by darkness
I’ll protect you no matter what...

Oh you… oh you…"

Quote:
"You're tired.. my healing Starlight. You are all exhausted and your energy has been spent on the day. Count your blessings ... and be grateful that no one died."

"I will be able to find the path of light
Even if the light of hope is disappearing,
I’ll illuminate it, I’ll illuminate it

At the edge of your line of sight,
There we are, there we are

Longing so deeply for this love
Don’t drown in it, don’t drown"

"Ahhh ~... Ahhhh... ~"
"Ahhhh ~ Ahhhhh… ~
Longing so deeply for this love
Don’t drown in it, don’t drown

Quote:
"Know that you are not to blame.. do not continue to hold this guilt on your spirit, this blame that you have placed upon yourself in the events that lead up to what Kira endured. This attack upon Kira could have happened at any time. I think that if none of us were here to stop Kira from being attacked, would have hurt you far worse than how you feel now."

No matter where I’m singing from, this song will
Make you turn your head, make you turn your head

Don’t raise your voice
I’ll snatch those lips away

Don’t raise your voice
I’ll snatch away your everything..."

Twisting the doorknob to open the door that lead out along the rooftop. She had been there many times in the past, just to go up there and gather her thoughts. Or to listen to the stars high above, for they had songs of their own. The coolness of a passing breeze brushed along her swollen and sore face, causing a light hiss to be released. Reaching up to used her fingertips to idly touch the inflicted wound, feeling heat radiating off of it.

Quote:
"And Yaten? Taiki doesn't hate you, she doesn't always know how to word things in a manner that you can comprehend. She's concerned about you, even though you don't think so. Just give each other the space that's needed for now and know that in the end, everything will work out right."

"Yes... she does Princess Kakyuu. That's been a known fact for many years. If she didn't hate me she wouldn't have done this." Moving her fingertips away from her face forming a tight fist in anger.

User Image

"Space? Give Taiki space... she said. Oh I will give her space... the freedom she wants away from the likes of me. Apparently, having two sets of love birds in the band is causing an issue. And the only set that Taiki can handle right now is the one revolving around Seiya's love interest."

User Image

"So I will just leave. And give Taiki the space she needs." Yaten was burning in hate then. What tears she had shed before their princess was no more, she was beyond pissed with how Taiki had chosen sides. In this state of mind, she had no business seeking out Kira to apologize to her. For fearing that her anger would rise up and turn her against her then. Something she couldn't handle. She knew she needed to apologize, to Kira. Yaten was also aware that she needed to speak with Liara about what transpired as well. Recalling the promise she made.Yaten's emerald green eyes were locked upon the full moon hanging above a blanket of blinking brilliant stars. Her mind was already made up, she was leaving tonight. Her destination for a period would be among the stars.

But not before leaving something that the others would recognize in the kitchen. When she descended the stairs and walked to her room. She walked over and picked up her sailor change star that had been laying along her bedside table. Idly thumbing the surface as rage boiled from within. With a simple thought in mind, she changed back into what he had been wearing at the concert. Nice suit, shoes and all that jazz. Placing the sailor change star into the interior of his breast coat pocket. Yaten's fingertips idly lingered along the lapel of his coat, seeing that something was missing. He would resolve that once he went outside. The house was quiet, as it was the early hours of the morning by now.

Where his sailor change star had originally been laying he spotted his headset. Idly letting his fingertips feeling along the surface of the device Yaten released a heavy sigh. Snatching up the headset, he didn't make a sound once he departed from his room. Leaving his door open, instead of shutting it like he normally did. His footsteps couldn't be heard as he descended down the stairs quietly, not wanting to disturb, Seiya, Taiki, Kira or their princess. Making his way down the hallway to the kitchen, he took another look at his headset before delicately placing it down along the kitchen counter.

From there, Yaten departed out of a side door from the kitchen which lead into the backyard. Passing by several colored rose shrubaries, he stopped by one in particular to break off a yellow stemmed rose. Holding onto the rose, Yaten found himself staring at the rose for a lengthy amount of time. 'Kira saved the rose I gifted her ... which got her hurt! Hurt because of me....'

Gently placing the yellow rose along his coat lapel, he pinned it accordingly so that it would remain. To where he craned his head upwards towards the second story window of the bedroom where Kira was sleeping.

'Do I really deserve Kira? Deserve Kira's love? Am I even worthy of her love? Staring skywards at Kira's bedroom window, as tears threatened to resurface. 'Or am I just in the way.. ? In the way of preventing Kira to be who she wants to be and do what she wants to do in life. An interfering rock star-soldier who fell for Kira at first sight. When I told Taiki he was a fool.. perhaps I was talking about me instead?'

' Because I am a fool to believe that someone like Kira could actually fall in love for someone like me. A fool. Kira couldn't depend on me when she fell... so why should she depend on a fool when she has so much more to live for? Perhaps it was love blinding me, to prevent me to see what Taiki was so desperately trying to get me to see.'

"Kira....."

"I'm..."

"....sorry...."

Reaching into his coat pocket he removed the sailor star change and in an instant he shifted his attire and shot up into the sky, disappearing into the sea of stars. Vanishing from sight.

User Image

The sun was beginning to make its presence known as the colors of night life were slowly starting to fade from existence. Sailor Star Healer knew how to hide herself from any possible trackers as she soared through out the air. Hearing a beeping along a wristband she had on her left wrist, she came to realize that she was nearing the destination she promised herself that she would visit. As to how she had this address, was mainly due to the fact of having Kira's phone for a time when she had been collecting Kira's belongings at her house. She thought, at the time, if she really needed to get in touch with Liara versus using a phone, she could come and visit with her. And now seemed like the perfect time to do so. With events that occurred not too long ago. Dropping out of the sky at a rapid pace, she landed in a secluded wooded area, away from prying eyes and de-transformed back into Yaten.

User Image

Reaching up to run his fingers through his hair, he couldn't help but hiss at warm sensation that was vibing alongside his face. Not thinking about even looking at a mirror before he departed the house he had no idea just how pretty harsh looking the love tap appeared alongside his face.

User Image

Big fist of knuckles against her small face at the time. She figured it was just a black eye, nothing makeup could help, right? It dawned on Yaten then, what impression he would be making at Liara's house. The surprised expression she would have once she opened the door to see this new look. Not something to be seen in the public eye. Glancing down at his wristwatch as the address of Liara's humble abode stood before him. He wanted to make sure he was at the exact location, no need to frighten someone this early in the morning with a Three Lights band member looking like they had seen better days.

It was a now or never moment, as Yaten strolled on up to the front door. Reaching over the ring the doorbell. As the bell chimed, all Yaten could do was abide by his time. Thinking of what he said to himself prior to his arrival. Thinking of the song Kira sang. What their princess said. And in the black void of silence as daylight began to break, all Yaten could think of was speaking to Liara and what action Kira took that could have undone her own protection of everything within a blink of an eye.

Sailor Star Catcher

Sailor Sagittarius

Kou Taiki

Star Fighter Seiya

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:30 am
'♪ ♫ ding-dong' ♪ ♫

The doorbell went off, which perked up Alita's ears instantly. Liara called out to her "Speak of the devil! Kira is right on time, can you let her in hun?" she called out from the kitchen, banging pots and pans around, getting breakfast ready.

Alita pushed her seat out and stood up from the table, she was so happy to hear Kira was coming over, as it had been a while since she had seen Kira, or Kira being at Liara's house. Alita misses Kira, a lot.

User Image

Alita didn't know who was behind the door and went rushing towards it, thinking it was Kira, she was really excited to see her. Opening the door, the alburn-haired young woman almost leaped into Yaten's arms but came to a very sudden halt, digging her heels into the wooden floor, having to use the doorframe to stop herself from going any further forward.

User Image

Taking a step back quickly, Alita stopped to actually see who it was she almost slammed into.
The girl stood there, clearly in shock. Seeing Yaten's green emerald eyes stare into her eyes, at this moment, to Yaten, she most likely resembled the hated Taiki... wearing a yellow dress and a purple bow, representing not only Taiki, but Star Maker in some way, however, she seemed the feminine version of him, the only thing that was actually different was her eye color being brown and her height, she was a little bit shorter than Yaten.

User Image
————— Staaarrreeeeeeeee

Knowing at this moment, she should have said something by now. Very subtly, she brought her hand that was closest to the door (from the inside so Yaten couldn't see it, only hear it) and knocked on it three times. This was some sort of code of communication to say that was an unknown person Alita was not able to address, which made Liara stop what she was doing and poke her head out from the doorway. "Hm? What is--" stopping, her green emerald eyes exchanged with Yaten's.
Liara had never 'met' Yaten Kou, so for her to see him in person took a few seconds before she realized who Yaten Kou was, remembering Star Fighter had told her their secret identities. Out came Liara, who was wearing black skinny jeans that showed her slender figure and a crop top that went to her waist, this wasn't what she usually would wear in the public eye but only around home, which Yaten had now caught sight of. Now, the idol witnessing such a casual Liara, she appears a lot more laid back than when she was as a Sailor Senshi, almost giving two personalities, but that's not the case. Liara currently had lowered her guard down, being in her own home she was herself, for now at least.

User Image

Liara smiled in amusement and leaned against the doorway. "Ahh...I never thought I'd see you like this, what a surprise ~ Hmm Isn't that what you wear in all your promotional videos, posters, and such? Pretty sure we have some of those on our walls..." Speaking about Yaten's trademark attire that matched the other two Lights, but also seeing Star Healer show the 'other' side of herself, the one everyone else seemed to know.

Alita seemed to know what she meant and gave a nod, and smiled, confirming that Liara was correct.

"I'm not sure if I should be honored to have a celebrity here...or..." pausing, Liara pushed herself off the doorframe with the weight of her hip, walking up to the front door while speaking "...If I should be worried..." her amused smile faded, now being closer to Yaten, she passed Alita, and got a little close to Yaten's face, noticing the bruise that he tried to hide with his silver hair. Yaten didn't seem in a cheerful mood, and Liara realized that this was not the time to joke around. "Looks like that was done recently..." Liara thought to herself, narrowing her eyes in thought, glaring at the bruise for a few seconds.

"Ali, hun... could you please make two cups of green tea, whatever you want, get me an ice pack, and... my makeup set, please?" Liara asked as she stood up straight, and turned to look at Alita and smiled. The unfamiliar person to Yaten gave a concerned nod, still trying not to stare too much at Yaten, as she turned around and ran off into the kitchen, Liara turned back around and gently tugged Yaten inside, closing the door behind him.

Revealing the first important bit of information to Yaten, the Starlight spoke "Alita, my fiancée, absolutely adores the Three Lights, but she communicates without using words, she has no verbal vocal sounds. She knocked three times just before to tell me it was an unknown guest... and that it was---how... did you find where I lived anyways? Lemme guess...Starlight powers? Speaking of...um... Ali, doesn't... know who you are. She knows about other things but it's not really my place to tell her about you. Please, come in." she said, letting Yaten be aware of it and if he was okay to talk freely, leading Yaten into the main lounge. "We can go somewhere more private if you prefer." giving Yaten that option, if he wanted to bring up anything 'magical' related other than the punch.

Yaten could learn a lot about Liara's life, just by her living room, it was like looking into her life, her secrets, being in someone else's house, you can learn a lot about someone. Photos were on the wall, most of them were of the young lady Yaten just had met, and the top three were of another person, but none of Kira. Nothing.

User Image

As the two sat down, Liara sat down next to Yaten on the couch, and got close again, inspecting his face as she spoke quietly. "... Who did that to you? Tell me." she asked, hesitantly lifting her fingertips to brush away Yaten's hair very carefully away around that area to see how bad it was, being mindful of their personal space, she didn't want Yaten to flip out, flinch, cringe, or become defensive.
"Because I'll give them a piece of that back to them." She muttered loud enough for Yaten to hear, moving away from Yaten slowly, being mindful of how they were feeling.

Alita came in holding two hot cups of green tea and put them very carefully on the costers on the coffee table in front of them. (Liara said green tea because it's used for healing.) Noticing Yaten didn't seem... themselves, unhappy, sad, Liara wasn't exactly sure yet, but for Yaten to come to their house, something must have happened for Yaten to turn to Liara of all people.
"Thanks, hun."
The alburn-haired young lady gave a nod and a faint smile, giving Yaten a worried stare before turning around, and leaving the room again to get the other items Liara asked for.

Liara spoke quietly again "Hey... Starlight to Starlight, you can tell me anything, I'm here for you, okay? Not gonna lie, I'm flattered you came to me." Liara ended, giving them an empathetic smile.

Liara's fiancé returned with an icepack, and a makeup bag, handing it to Liara, who held onto it for Yaten in case they wanted to take it to place on their cheek. Alita could now see the bruise, and watched silently as she held tightly onto her mug which had chamomile tea in it, leaning against the doorframe of the lounge, she didn't know what to do but gazed down at Yaten where she stood, matching the atmosphere of the room.

User Image

Star Spangled Justice

Marveling Adventurer

Sailor Star Catcher

Friend

Star Spangled Justice

Loyal Friend

8,375 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:14 pm
Just as the door opened and light from the inside spilled out along his darkened figure. Yaten's mouth moved to say a quietened, polite good morning when he saw that he was face to face with someone who wasn't Liara. An evident look of surprise was present as he stared at the lady who was staring back at him in just as much surprise apparently.

User Image

Yaten's emerald green eyes shimmered in the new light shed upon his features. Blinking a few times as he stood there in silence to this new person standing before him. She was pretty, whomever she was. He kept eye contact with the lady within the length of time to the person, who opened the door. That is, until he heard what sounded like three knocks against an interior wall. The moment he heard the knocking it was then that his line of sight dropped downwards, realized just what the lady was dressed in. A golden dress with a purple bow that reminded him of Taiki. The yellow flower that she adorned, captured his attention however. The softened features he once had of surprise fell solemn. He did not want to appear rude by forming a frown.

User Image

"Hm? What is--"

'Now that voice was familiar.' Yaten thought to himself. From where Yaten was standing and the lady before him, he noticed movement from behind the lady. Seeing a familiar red headed woman on approach, however this time he was seeing her for the first time out of her senshi attire. Which led him to believe that this was also the first time seeing them out of uniform as well. Being respectful, Yaten wasn't the type of person to allow their eyes to wander over another individual. He did take into account that Liara was wearing attire he wasn't accustomed to seeing.

"Ahh...I never thought I'd see you like this, what a surprise ~ Hmm Isn't that what you wear in all your promotional videos, posters, and such? Pretty sure we have some of those on our walls..."

Yaten provided a polite nodding of his head towards Liara, "It is..." he said in a much quieter tone. Being mindful that the other lady present wasn't being ignored as his attention was now focused on not just one person but two. "I'm not sure if I should be honored to have a celebrity here...or......If I should be worried..."

Detecting the tones of humor as Liara approached where Yaten stood, all he could do was sigh. His sigh was evident that the weight of the world was currently residing along his shoulders and stance. He did not share a smile or retort in response to Liara's quick whip. He noticed the subtle cue of her smile dissipating the moment she saw the inflicted wound upon his face.

"Ali, hun... could you please make two cups of green tea, whatever you want, get me an ice pack, and... my makeup set, please?"

Watching Liara speak with the lady that she called, Ali. Yaten remained silent for the time being. Seeing 'Ali' nod her head in agreement before taking a moment to take a gander at Yaten once more before bounding off. At that moment Ali departed, Liara returned her attention at him. The gentle pull to come inside was cue enough to follow Liara's lead.

"Alita, my fiancée, absolutely adores the Three Lights, but she communicates without using words, she has no verbal vocal sounds. She knocked three times just before to tell me it was an unknown guest... and that it was---how... did you find where I lived anyways? Lemme guess...Starlight powers? Speaking of...um... Ali, doesn't... know who you are. She knows about other things but it's not really my place to tell her about you. Please, come in."

User Image

"Thank you, for letting me come in on such short notice, Liara. Actually, I found your address in Kira's phone. I figured at some point in the near future, I would need to know where you live. To deliver news to you in person versus over the phone. Phone calls seem... impersonal in my opinion. And I wouldn't come here unless I thought it was important." Walking into the house as the two of them walked together at a slow pace. Yaten's facial expression was serious. Her features shifted when she spoke up again, "And it is important that I speak with you, Liara. I made a promise to keep you in tabs with what's going on with Kira. That's a promise that I don't intend to break."

"We can go somewhere more private if you prefer." As Yaten could tell, Liara was in the process of leading him towards the main lounge.

"Liara. At this point in my life, I have nothing to hide. I am an open book and would prefer to remain that way. Unlike others..." There was no doubt that Liara could hear the bitterness within the last spoken words. "As long as your fiancée, Alita doesn't mind a shock to person behind the namesake that she likes." Yaten was tired of secrets and constantly having to be someone else out to their fan base. He understood why they had to do it for that reason, the public fanbase may not be too accepting knowing that their idols are actually women and not men.

But for people that were considered to be 'inners to their circle of friends' why hide the truth of who they really are? What good did it do for their sanity if they always stayed behind a mask. Masking who they are, not just to their friends as well as the people they loved and cared for. If people they considered to be close friends couldn't be trusted, then who could they trust with their secrets?

As they entered into the main lounge, Yaten couldn't help but stop momentarily and take a second or two to scan his eyes along the pictures along the wall. There were pictures of Alita... who was the other person up there? Someone related in the family? A good friend? Another lover? No.. not another lover. He stopped a little bit longer to take a closer look at the blonde, then turned to glance over his shoulder towards Liara. They resembled one another in a lot of ways, features and body structure.

"Is that your sister, Liara? She looks identical, with the acception of having blonde hair." Trading a look back at the pictures along the wall before turning to face Liara, "She looks as though she's a model." And very attractive. Moving away from the photographs lining the wall, he joined Liara along the couch. Hoping that he wasn't sitting too close to Liara's comfort zone. She would be able to tell, that Yaten didn't mind someone sitting close to him.

"... Who did that to you? Tell me." The moment Liara spoke a little softer than before and reached over to lift up his bangs, Liara would notice Yaten's eyes closing as he allowed her further inspection of the nice shiner. The heat radiating off of the injury bit enough that, he could really use a bag of ice to help soothe the pain. "Because I'll give them a piece of that back to them."

"Taiki did it. . . ." he replied void of emotion, as he batted his eyelids back open. The sparkle in his emerald eyes appeared dull, sad and angry at Taiki.

"He struck me thinking I was rushing into something unprepared. He thinks that I am stringing Kira along, like how most songwriters and idols tend to be. I'm not. I don't just toss my emotions to the winds. Nor do I discard people's feelings when I interact with them, like someone I know does. Liara.. I am not the type of individual to play with someone's feelings. Especially when it comes to Kira and how she feels about the situation she's finding herself in."

"I... I love her
. With all my heart."

"I only hope that Kira realizes that. Realizes my love is legit. I support Kira with whatever decision she makes and wants to do in life. And I... I don't want Kira to commit to someone, she's not ready to settle down with. Nor to do anything that she's not ready to be with. I don't want Kira to feel uncomfortable about 'us'. Especially if she's not ready to take that step. I can wait."

"I would wait a lifetime for her. And I would never force Kira to do what she's not ready to do."

The truth was coming out then and to the surface. As if Liara didn't already know.

"Thanks, hun."
Not realizing that Alita had returned at that point.
"Hey... Starlight to Starlight, you can tell me anything, I'm here for you, okay? Not gonna lie, I'm flattered you came to me."
Liara may of said something to Yaten then, but in the current state that he was in. He didn't hear her comment.

"I stopped her ... Liara... I stopped Kira from ... transforming." Yaten wasn't yelling, nor raising his voice. Her was empathizing his emotions behind the words, so that Liara could have a better understanding to what he meant.

Tears had already began to well along the corner of Yaten's eyes, not knowing if Alita had returned and that they had an audience now. The pain. The pain written across Yaten's features as he tried not to cry at replaying what happened last night. "Kira got the idea that I wanted her to change.. to transform... against her will. I don't....." Hot tears rolled down Yaten's saddened, heart broken features as he stared across the way, nothing was in focus then.

"I don't want... Kira to do something that she doesn't want to do... as in transform into someone she's afraid. . .afraid transforming will take away her identity. That will remove who she really is. Kira will be living in the shadow, a shell of a life through someone else's eyes. Where you will have to take her away because of your duty to the princess... and Kira basically said would be against her will...."

"So I stopped her... ... ... and our world... .... .....changed."
'In a heartbeat.' Yaten's vision became clearer then as he lowered his eyes towards the floor. Not caring if Liara or Alita saw him in distress then. "I thought she was going to die, with the immense amount of power radiating off of her. The whole room was filled with a white hot light. And blue light snuffed out the floor, the walls and the ceiling. And from what I was told later, I was not the only person in the house that witnessed this power... so did others. And it ... "

"Frightened me... that something other than us felt that power radiating off of Kira at that very moment."

User Image

Swallowing back the dryness in his throat, it was more than apparent that Yaten felt unsure of how to feel because he stopped Kira from transforming. "Kira was so confused. Thought that I wanted her to transform. When Kira picked up her transformation wand, she had a vice grip against the wand. Clutching it in so much emotion, not allowing the transformation to happen naturally. It was though, the transformation was being rushed. And... the light.. surrounding Kira felt.. off... strange... dangerous."

"I thought Kira was in danger, I thought that I would lose her again, that she could die. So I... stopped her before it was too late."

Mouthing the words, '...and now she's gone.' And it's all my fault. Feeling guilt.

Releasing a shaky breath, Yaten sank back slouched against the couch. 'I failed her... pushed her away.. my heart... my stars... my love.' Fate has dealt the cards for the role I have played.' Yaten believed that he lost Kira. Knowing he would have to deal with the possibility she didn't want to see him again. At least he would know, that he stopped her from doing the unthinkable, which could have cost Kira her life in the process.

The room was too still. Which he knew, he must of caused. Awaiting punishment from the one he came to confide in.

Sailor Star Catcher

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2024 2:57 am
Quote:
"Liara. At this point in my life, I have nothing to hide. I am an open book and would prefer to remain that way. Unlike others..." There was no doubt that Liara could hear the bitterness within the last spoken words. "As long as your fiancée, Alita doesn't mind a shock to person behind the namesake that she likes."

"Well, it's your story to tell, Star Healer." Liara reminded him quietly, away from other ears. Hinting Liara didn't want to be the one to tell Alita.

Seeing Yaten gaze at the wall of photos when they entered the main lounge, she kept staring at him.
Quote:
"Is that your sister, Liara? She looks identical, with the acception of having blonde hair." Trading a look back at the pictures along the wall before turning to face Liara, "She looks as though she's a model." And very attractive. Moving away from the photographs lining the wall, he joined Liara along the couch. Hoping that he wasn't sitting too close to Liara's comfort zone. She would be able to tell, that Yaten didn't mind someone sitting close to him.

As they sat down, Liara scoffed lightly and answered "That is correct... my infamous little sister." She said with a sarcastic tone.

Now, Liara moved in closer towards Yaten's face to get a good look, and he closed his eyes, letting her see what sort of damage she was dealing with. "... Who did that to you? Tell me." she narrowed her eyes and added "Because I'll give them a piece of that back to them."

Quote:
"Taiki did it. . . ."

Pulling away, she was quite surprised that Taiki, the quiet one, did that. "That jerk." Liara muttered under her breath.

Quote:
"He struck me thinking I was rushing into something unprepared. He thinks that I am stringing Kira along, like how most songwriters and idols tend to be. I'm not. I don't just toss my emotions to the winds. Nor do I discard people's feelings when I interact with them, like someone I know does. Liara.. I am not the type of individual to play with someone's feelings. Especially when it comes to Kira and how she feels about the situation she's finding herself in."

"I... I love her
. With all my heart."

"I only hope that Kira realizes that. Realizes my love is legit. I support Kira with whatever decision she makes and wants to do in life. And I... I don't want Kira to commit to someone, she's not ready to settle down with. Nor to do anything that she's not ready to be with. I don't want Kira to feel uncomfortable about 'us'. Especially if she's not ready to take that step. I can wait."

"I would wait a lifetime for her. And I would never force Kira to do what she's not ready to do."

The truth was coming out then and to the surface. As if Liara didn't already know.

"Thanks, hun."
Alita had returned at that point with both cups of tea for the two of them. Knowing now, that Taiki was the one who did that, Yaten shared that piece of information with Liara, now it was Liara's turn.

"Hey... Starlight to Starlight, you can tell me anything, I'm here for you, okay? Not gonna lie, I'm flattered you came to me."
Liara may have said something to Yaten then, but in the current state that he was in. He didn't hear her comment, nor did Alita.

Alita silently stood there after handing Liara the ice pack and makeup bag to Liara then walked over to the couch opposite the two. While Liara was putting makeup on Yaten's face, Liara wanted him to listen to her story, their story.
"I um... can relate to you, with your sibling issues." pausing, her eyes shifted to the pictures on the wall and looked back at Yaten and continued to put concealer on his face lightly around the bruise.
"My younger sister... she goes by the name 'Pearl', that's her 'stage name.' She changed it after she fled the country and started her idol life. She has her own podcasts which Ali listens to daily. Her real name is Addison, we call her Addy. Like me... she's a Starlight, her actual birth name is Sailor Star Keeper. Alita's best friend. Addy and Ali... they call each other the 'A' team, they did everything together. You already know who I am... I am the leader and the oldest. My other sister, the middle child, is Sailor Star Creator, but we'll save that story for another day. All three of us are Princess Nova’s Starlight’s." Liara said, giving Yaten an insight into Liara's actual life.

Alita, in the background, stared at the floor, listening to the conversation, knowing she would get upset at some point soon.

User Image

Liara knew this, that this story would upset her. Pausing to look at Alita for a moment, then back at Yaten, and continued to put makeup on his face, lightly brushing his face with one of the smaller makeup brushes. "Those photos up there...Addy took those of Alita. Addy was always pushing Alita to do things, to get her out of her shell. They have such a strong bond, and Addy treats her like her own sister. Like you and Taiki, Addison and I don't always agree on things. For a long time, this house used to have four people in it... myself... Alita, Addy and Kira. About two years ago, Addy... she... changed as a person. I wasn't aware then of what made her like that, but she and Kira had an argument, which caused Addy to move out and move to the States. At the time of this event, she told me Kira was a horrible person, and she didn't deserve us. Addison told Alita to stay away from Kira, and that she is better off without her. The next day, Kira moved out, and told us she shouldn't be living with us. I had no idea why or what Addy said to her. I was angry at Addy, blaming her and we exchanged some colorful words before she left the country, and we haven't spoken since. "

Alita looked down further to the point her long brown hair covered her face, she began to tighten the grasp in both her hands on her lap.

User Image

"I didn't know this at the time... but Addison regained her memories of Princess Nova and now I know that's why she moved out. When I asked Kira what she said to her, she told me Addison said for her to stay away from Alita and I, that she doesn't deserve anyone...that she... should be alone and rot in hell."
There was probably more that was said, but it made Liara even more furious thinking about it.

Abruptly standing up, Alita ran out of the room. Liara stopped moving the brush and watched Alita leave without moving her head then looked back at Yaten, knowing he might be wondering anything at this point, Liara quickly, spoke quietly to Yaten "She'll be okay, she just needs a moment to herself. Ali is a bit sensitive around this subject."

Making sure Yaten wouldn't go after her or anything, Liara, continued to talk again. "Alita is the only one who has contact with her, she most likely knows the full story but I don't want to push her to tell me if she doesn't want to. Now, thinking about it, Addy was the first to be awoken, so perhaps Kira knew what she was talking about. We tried to get Kira to move back with us, but she kept telling us she needed to live alone for her own reasons. Alita thinks Kira doesn't like her and is unhappy with her because she suddenly moved out. Kira doesn't come over anymore and Ali can't really go out of the house unless I'm with her, communication being the issue if she needs to talk to someone. Alita blames herself...for everything that has happened. I guess in a way, you both are similar, feeling like that... but I don't think Kira feels that way about either of you... Kira is just... a lone wolf." Liara explained.

Meanwhile, Alita rushed out and ran down the hallway, to the opposite end. Reliving that moment hurt her, a lot. Alita waited until she was out of their sight before showing how she felt. Trying not to cry, she had to try and contain herself, especially around a superstar, someone she hardly knew. Alita could still hear them talking, which she listened to.

User Image

"Addison asked Ali to move to the States with her but Alita... being my fiancée, chose to stay here. The fact my sister asked that angers me, putting Alita in that difficult situation, and making her choose sides. Alita told Addy she wanted to try and make amends with Kira. Alita... she tries to make everyone happy. Ali may not be able to speak words like us but she is the purest person on this planet, with a big heart and she helps me see things I don't see. She may not have powers, but she is so smart... I don't ever think she would need powers with the amount of knowledge she has, she would by far surpass me if she did."
The way Liara spoke about Alita, describing her to Yaten was exactly the same is how Yaten felt about Kira, knowing he would be able to relate to this.

User Image
User Image

When Liara spoke about Alita, she showed such a caring, warm expression that you could tell she was in love. Showing Yaten a side of herself she wouldn't usually show, since Liara was always very serious around the Sailor Senshi and the public. "Alita keeps pushing herself because thats what Addy taught her, to never give up. Sure, I hate my sister but I cannot hate her for looking out for Ali, when I couldn't. When that youma appeared last night, I wasn't able to stay to see Kira's recovery, I wanted to take her back home, here, where I could have both Alita and Kira together." Liara explained, then put down the brush, picked up another, and continued to brush Yaten's face. "You weren't aware of it though, so please don't think badly about the situation. You looked after Kira, you play a big part in her life already, and being there for her as you have has been nothing but special to Kira in more ways than one. Kira loves you, she truly does."

It seemed like the heavy part of the conversation, was over with, for now. Alita came back in and seemed a bit better. She just didn't want to be part of that conversation. Liara placed the brush down, and now it was Yaten's turn.

Quote:
"I stopped her ... Liara... I stopped Kira from ... transforming." Yaten wasn't yelling, nor raising his voice. Her was empathizing his emotions behind the words, so that Liara could have a better understanding to what he meant.

Tears had already began to well along the corner of Yaten's eyes, not knowing if Alita had returned and that they had an audience now. The pain. The pain written across Yaten's features as he tried not to cry at replaying what happened last night. "Kira got the idea that I wanted her to change.. to transform... against her will. I don't....." Hot tears rolled down Yaten's saddened, heart broken features as he stared across the way, nothing was in focus then.

"I don't want... Kira to do something that she doesn't want to do... as in transform into someone she's afraid. . .afraid transforming will take away her identity. That will remove who she really is. Kira will be living in the shadow, a shell of a life through someone else's eyes. Where you will have to take her away because of your duty to the princess... and Kira basically said would be against her will...."

"So I stopped her... ... ... and our world... .... .....changed."
'In a heartbeat.' Yaten's vision became clearer then as he lowered his eyes towards the floor. Not caring if Liara or Alita saw him in distress then. "I thought she was going to die, with the immense amount of power radiating off of her. The whole room was filled with a white hot light. And blue light snuffed out the floor, the walls and the ceiling. And from what I was told later, I was not the only person in the house that witnessed this power... so did others. And it ... "

"Frightened me... that something other than us felt that power radiating off of Kira at that very moment."

Liara looked sad, hearing this, however, Alita looked worried and a bit confused, she had a lot of questions already in her mind and the more she listened to Yaten speak about Kira, the dots slowly started to connect.
Alita listened more, she could feel Yaten's pain, placing her own hand over her chest while looking at him from the opposite end of the sofa.

Liara mouthed 'Tissues' to Alita, which caused Alita to nod, understanding what she asked for. Once she left the room and walked towards the kitchen, she took hold of the tissues and at the same time pulled out her phone. Glancing at the door for a moment, debating her wording, Alita pressed Addison's name and started to type her a message on text.

User Image

Gripping her phone tightly, Alita was conflicted on what to do, and that if what Yaten was saying was true, then she and Yaten shared the same views regarding Kira, Alita didn't want Kira to transform either...

Quote:
Swallowing back the dryness in his throat, it was more than apparent that Yaten felt unsure of how to feel because he stopped Kira from transforming. "Kira was so confused. Thought that I wanted her to transform. When Kira picked up her transformation wand, she had a vice grip against the wand. Clutching it in so much emotion, not allowing the transformation to happen naturally. It was as though, the transformation was being rushed. And... the light.. surrounding Kira felt.. off... strange... dangerous."

"I thought Kira was in danger, I thought that I would lose her again, that she could die. So I... stopped her before it was too late."

Mouthing the words, '...and now she's gone.' And it's all my fault. Feeling guilt.

Releasing a shaky breath, Yaten sank back slouched against the couch. 'I failed her... pushed her away.. my heart... my stars... my love.' Fate has dealt the cards for the role I have played.' Yaten believed that he lost Kira. Knowing he would have to deal with the possibility she didn't want to see him again. At least he would know, that he stopped her from doing the unthinkable, which could have cost Kira her life in the process.

Something in Alita's gut was telling her otherwise, and she couldn't shake this feeling off as she placed her phone back in her pocket. Knowing she took a bit of time out in the kitchen, Alita grabbed the tissues and ran back into the room as fast as she could. This time, she was a little more wary of said Three Lights member.

Taking the tissue box from Alita, Liara noticed she looked a little pale, but maybe that was because she was still shocked to see an idol having a bruise caused by his sibling? Liara didn't pay too much attention to Alita then and focused on Yaten, as Liara took some tissues to dab the tears away from Yaten's face gently, trying not to ruin the makeup she put on him. Liara wasn't much of the 'touchy-feely' type. Liara was a tomboy, and for her to place her arm carefully around Yaten to give comfort was something she felt a bit weird about, but did it anyway.

"And you did the right thing, Yaten. You followed your heart, don't ever doubt yourself no matter what others think, only you know what is best for Kira. This attack upon Kira could have happened at any time. Stop blaming yourself, That attack could have happened to any one of us. You know... being a Starlight is such a double-edged sword... it's about not doing what is easy but doing what is right. I knew about Princess Nova, and yes, my mission is to find the other Zodiac Senshi and bring Kira, Princess Nova, back to our planet... but I ignore my duty, just for Kira to live a little before the time came. Am I a bad Starlight for doing this? Speaking as Sailor Star Catcher.. yes, do I care? not as Liara... but you didn't hear that from me. You know... that day will come, it's inevitable. All we can do is be there for her, and let her enjoy herself while she can because we don't know what she will be like when she regains all her memories, the best thing to do is be by her side, she is not alone because she has us, right Alita?"

Alita nodded, still watching Yaten. Again, she could still feel that pain emitting from Yaten, it really hurt, he was hurting so much, which made Alita frown. Addison was wrong, youma's don't feel this kind of pain nor show it. This was real.

User Image

Alita took hold of her laptop that was sitting on the table and opened it up. Liara watched her do this and knew she wanted to say something. Alita typed rather fast, she had to, to keep up with conversations. The voice that spoke out of it was feminine, it was gentle, soft, and comforting, like how she would speak if she could. Her gaze shifted from the laptop to Yaten. "I can feel your pain.... here." Alita pointed to her chest for a moment and then typed a few more words and pressed enter. "I don't understand...why are you saying Kira is gone?" Alita asked this because she didn't understand why Yaten was saying 'gone' when Kira was still alive.

User Image

Liara spoke up, answering this "Yaten feels like he has lost her, that Kira does not want to see Yaten at all because Yaten stopped her transforming."
Alita typed something, again and pressed enter. "Why did Kira try to transform in the first place?"
"Because she thought that's what Yaten wanted, but it's not. I think Kira got the wrong idea... It's a Starlight's duty to find their Princess... Kira thought if she transformed, then it would all be over with, but it doesn't work like that in such a way..." Liara stated that previously, moments ago but used different words.
Alita looked even more confused at Liara, hovering her hands on the keyboard, she looked at her screen trying to understand what Liara was saying, thinking about what to ask or respond back to that.

Star Spangled Justice

Marveling Adventurer

Sailor Star Catcher

Friend

Star Spangled Justice

Loyal Friend

8,375 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2024 5:39 pm
"Well, it's your story to tell, Star Healer."

User Image

My story to tell.. Yaten stood there for a long minute reflecting on their life. A story to be told. He got the jest that she meaning Liara, didn't want to be the one to point out one's life. That it wasn't her place to say anything, but his alone. Originally he wasn't looking at anything in particular, until Liara guided him past a wall of pictures which caused him to stop in his tracks. After asking Liara a question, about the photographs, she seemed quiet for a time until they settled upon the couch.

"That is correct... my infamous little sister."

Now, that therein sounded like a story to be told.

Feeling Liara's closeness as the two exchanged questions and answers as to why he received this. He couldn't help but internally smirk at Liara's hushed comment, "That jerk.". On the outside, Yaten wasn't smiling.

"Thanks, hun." He could of sworn, he heard Liara say something as he allowed his eyes to drift over to seeing Alita return with two cups of tea being brought over on a tray. The heated condensed aroma rose up above both teacups, causing Yaten to slightly zone out momentarily. His attention was drawn back when he heard, Liara ask them a more indirect question.

"I made a promise Liara. One I intend on keeping intact. You told me to get in touch with you right away, if something happened with Kira. I am not about to break that promise."

"I um... can relate to you, with your sibling issues." Even though Liara was being gentle, the sensation of something soft brushing along the surface of that bruise felt harsh. Yaten did his best to remain still since she was after all helping him hide the nasty love tap from the public eye.

"My younger sister... she goes by the name 'Pearl', that's her 'stage name.' She changed it after she fled the country and started her idol life. She has her own podcasts which Ali listens to daily. Her real name is Addison, we call her Addy. Like me... she's a Starlight, her actual birth name is Sailor Star Keeper. Alita's best friend. Addy and Ali... they call each other the 'A' team, they did everything together. You already know who I am... I am the leader and the oldest. My other sister, the middle child, is Sailor Star Creator, but we'll save that story for another day. All three of us are Princess Nova’s Starlight’s."

Watching Liara turn her attention over towards Alita, as Alita appeared to take on a shade of being distressed. A sole eyebrow rose up on Yaten then as he cast a glance between the two, remaining quiet as Liara told her story of her siblings and their roles.

"Those photos up there...Addy took those of Alita. Addy was always pushing Alita to do things, to get her out of her shell. They have such a strong bond, and Addy treats her like her own sister. Like you and Taiki, Addison and I don't always agree on things. For a long time, this house used to have four people in it... myself... Alita, Addy and Kira. About two years ago, Addy... she... changed as a person. I wasn't aware then of what made her like that, but she and Kira had an argument, which caused Addy to move out and move to the States. At the time of this event, she told me Kira was a horrible person, and she didn't deserve us. Addison told Alita to stay away from Kira, and that she is better off without her. The next day, Kira moved out, and told us she shouldn't be living with us. I had no idea why or what Addy said to her. I was angry at Addy, blaming her and we exchanged some colorful words before she left the country, and we haven't spoken since. "

The relationship he heard by Liara between Addison and Alita seemed to hit a nerve from within Alita as her attention was no longer towards them but down awkwardly towards the floor as she was purposely avoiding eye contact with anyone then.

"I didn't know this at the time... but Addison regained her memories of Princess Nova and now I know that's why she moved out. When I asked Kira what she said to her, she told me Addison said for her to stay away from Alita and I, that she doesn't deserve anyone...that she... should be alone and rot in hell."

Not knowing who this person was, other than a sibling to say such a thing to Kira struck a nerve with Yaten then. Just above the collar of Yaten's shirt, an obvious redness appeared along the skin of his neck. Just hearing this Pearl chick tell Kira should be alone and rot in hell. There was a special place in hell for that person! Pearl.. Addison... or Addy had NO right to tell Kira off like that! That woman was completely heartless! Surely there had to be a legit reason as to what brought those words to the surface and spout them out towards Kira. Was she jealous that Kira's the princess? Did this Addy not feel worthy enough to be the Princess's protector? For as far as Yaten could already see, this person did not deserve to be a protector with that kind of attitude.

User Image

Lost to his heated thoughts then, the sudden sound of someone running off made Yaten awaken from his thoughts. Seeing within a fleeting second or two, Alita scampering off and away from them. Making him sit there with a confused expression, which he shared with Liara. Wondering why she ran off like that?

"She'll be okay, she just needs a moment to herself. Ali is a bit sensitive around this subject."

Once the matter was explained, he understood and the confused expression faded to concern.

"Alita is the only one who has contact with her, she most likely knows the full story but I don't want to push her to tell me if she doesn't want to. Now, thinking about it, Addy was the first to be awoken, so perhaps Kira knew what she was talking about. We tried to get Kira to move back with us, but she kept telling us she needed to live alone for her own reasons. Alita thinks Kira doesn't like her and is unhappy with her because she suddenly moved out. Kira doesn't come over anymore and Ali can't really go out of the house unless I'm with her, communication being the issue if she needs to talk to someone. Alita blames herself...for everything that has happened. I guess in a way, you both are similar, feeling like that... but I don't think Kira feels that way about either of you... Kira is just... a lone wolf."

Making eye contact with Liara then, "Is Kira a lone wolf?" In the reference made that Kira is just a lone wolf. "Because I got the impression that she doesn't like to be alone all the time. Lone wolves typically do not involve themselves with others, unless they're lonely and wanting to feel apart of something that gathers' their attention... that or be with someone that they really care for, but are too stubborn and shy to show it."

"I can see the fight, within Kira's eyes. She's in a constant internal battle, she doesn't have to be that way around me. Perhaps.... that's why she thought... "

"Addison asked Ali to move to the States with her but Alita... being my fiancée, chose to stay here. The fact my sister asked that angers me, putting Alita in that difficult situation, and making her choose sides. Alita told Addy she wanted to try and make amends with Kira. Alita... she tries to make everyone happy. Ali may not be able to speak words like us but she is the purest person on this planet, with a big heart and she helps me see things I don't see. She may not have powers, but she is so smart... I don't ever think she would need powers with the amount of knowledge she has, she would by far surpass me if she did."

Slightly turning his head in the direction to where Alita ran off too, after hearing that explanation. He wondered, would Alita return? He could feel the empathy pouring off of Alita when he made entry, even though she stared at him oddly. An injured man standing at the front door, who desperately needed assistance from a friend. Yaten could see that Alita wanted to help but was unsure how to respond since he was a stranger to her. A nobody, with a stage name that fans adored. If his fans truly knew who he was not just by what the magazines print out but truly knew who he really was. Perhaps they would think differently of him? Alita he gathered, could see more. Possibly due to her big heart that Liara mentioned. Yaten gathered that much with Alita's facial expressions and body language even though she had not said a verbal word to him since his arrival.

"Alita keeps pushing herself because thats what Addy taught her, to never give up. Sure, I hate my sister but I cannot hate her for looking out for Ali, when I couldn't. When that youma appeared last night, I wasn't able to stay to see Kira's recovery, I wanted to take her back home, here, where I could have both Alita and Kira together."

Yaten looked hurt then, at what Liara said in the end. '..... I wanted to take her back home, here, where I could have both Alita and Kira together."

'Something else I prevented... because... I wanted to keep Kira close by. Seiya said the same thing to me...'

Quote:
"...I guess that's why you wanted Kira with you and not... Star Catcher? You think Kira wouldn't think for herself?"

"You weren't aware of it though, so please don't think badly about the situation. You looked after Kira, you play a big part in her life already, and being there for her as you have has been nothing but special to Kira in more ways than one. Kira loves you, she truly does."

Hearing Liara's words echo in the back of his mind then, '...Kira loves you, she truly does." Nodding his head a few times in response, he believed it to be true. The pain he saw in Kira's eyes when they stopped her from transforming said otherwise. Perhaps it was the heat of the moment that caused an abrupt time of confusion as to why he/she was protecting Kira. Could Kira not understand that they love her and wanted to protect her in that moment??

After spilling out his heart and his concerns, he felt something brush against his cheeks realizing it was a tissue that Liara was applying. Lifting his teary emerald eyes up towards Liara in a form of thanks for the kind gesture. He didn't want to ruin the makeup she had just applied on his cheek. His emotions were all over the place and for someone other than his siblings to hear him. Actually hear him voice his concerns helped tremendously. What he least expected was for Liara to place her arm around him. He gathered that just wasn't her forte'. Reaching up to delicately wipe away the tears that were waiting for the weight of his eyelids to dump the remaining tears. He released a shaky breath and sighed deeply. Craning his head slightly so that he not only listened but could see Liara's expression as she spoke towards him then.

"And you did the right thing, Yaten. You followed your heart, don't ever doubt yourself no matter what others think, only you know what is best for Kira. This attack upon Kira could have happened at any time. Stop blaming yourself, That attack could have happened to any one of us. You know... being a Starlight is such a double-edged sword... it's about not doing what is easy but doing what is right. I knew about Princess Nova, and yes, my mission is to find the other Zodiac Senshi and bring Kira, Princess Nova, back to our planet... but I ignore my duty, just for Kira to live a little before the time came. Am I a bad Starlight for doing this? Speaking as Sailor Star Catcher.. yes, do I care? not as Liara... but you didn't hear that from me. You know... that day will come, it's inevitable. All we can do is be there for her, and let her enjoy herself while she can because we don't know what she will be like when she regains all her memories, the best thing to do is be by her side, she is not alone because she has us, right Alita?"

Lifting his eyes away from Liara and over towards Alita then, watching her slowly nod her head in agreement. Alita's expression however, said something more. Noticing she was fidgeting slightly, as she moved to pick up her laptop. Trading a short glance at Liara, he didn't know what to expect then. Observing how Alita's fingertips were flying across the keyboard of her laptop. It was only a few seconds later that he heard a response via an electronic feminine voice, "I can feel your pain.... here."

Watching Alita point towards her own chest briefly before typing once more. "I don't understand...why are you saying Kira is gone?" Yaten stared at Alita for what felt like a long amount of time. It was evident that he hurt to the core and his emotions could not only be seen but felt. Trying to explain what he meant, Liara stepped in then and helped fill in the blanks.

"Yaten feels like he has lost her, that Kira does not want to see Yaten at all because Yaten stopped her transforming."
"Why did Kira try to transform in the first place?"
"Because she thought that's what Yaten wanted, but it's not. I think Kira got the wrong idea... It's a Starlight's duty to find their Princess... Kira thought if she transformed, then it would all be over with, but it doesn't work like that in such a way..."

Yaten could see the frustration written across Alita's features then, as her fingertips hovered above the keyboard as it appeared she was stumped from typing out a response.

"It is a Starlight's duty to find their Princess... Alita. I know this all too well... I searched for my Princess too. But I was not alone in my search, myself and my siblings, we searched the galaxy for the one we love and adore." Knowing that he undoubtedly had Alita's attention by then. Reaching up, he slid his hand into an internal pocket along the inside of his jacket to remove his Sailor Change Star to show to Alita. Knowing the she must have picked up on the hints that Liara had just revealed.

"I too ... am ... a... Starlight, Alita." Knowing the look he was receiving then, "I know that look, it was similar to the one I received from Kira when she first found out about me." The transformation brooch shaped like an inverted triangle topped with a winged star, shimmered in the light once it was revealed to Alita. Yaten had just revealed his story. Showing the change star was one thing, which could just be an pinned lapel star with wings.

User Image

To actually show he had the ability to change would be more believable he thought. Knowing the risk, but also knowing that Liara knew who he/she was. Yaten held out the Sailor Change Star before him as it began to glow in a golden light that covered his entire being in a green aura as he chanted, before the two of them:

Healer Star Power! Make-Up!

User Image

Transforming before their very eyes, Yaten knew that sharing who he really was would build a better bond of trust between them. From one Starlight to another. They all had their best interests in Kira and her future. He/She was also aware that her siblings would almost feel her transformation and wonder what may of caused her to do that. The one thing that would be missing from her uniform was her headset. In it's place, the starred headband and two stars alongside wings resided on either side of her forehead.

"I am Sailor Star Healer!"

User Image

.. I am the 'night sky light'. I traveled across the galaxy with my siblings in search for our princess. Our Princess had fled to Earth moments after her homeworld, planet Kinmoku, was destroyed by Sailor Galaxia. She did so in order to find the Light of Hope with the hope that its power could defeat Galaxia. Fearing Galaxia, our princess hid in an incense burner that had been found and protected by Chibi Chibi. When my siblings and I arrived, we disguised ourselves in order to blend in with society here. Becoming musicians on Earth and played our music hoping that our songs would reach her, our princess."

User Image

Trading a glance between Liara and Alita then as Sailor Star Healer, she continued to speak, "Our princess was eventually revealed to us at a much later date. To where she explained and apologized as to why she had been in hiding. Our princess, didn't need to apologize to us, for we all had sworn an oath to protect her no matter the cost. I am a soldier, a guardian and a protector to our Princess Kakyuu. I would do anything for our princess." Shifting her gaze over at Alita then, knowing that Liara already knew her answer from earlier, "I would do anything for Kira too, Alita. Move mountains if she so asked, be her shield to protect her from harm, lay my life down without any form of hesitation. Because I love her with all that I am."

Knowing that transforming before someone who appeared confused about what to ask and quite possibly skeptical as to how to word their questions. Star Healer only figured that now was the time to provide a big reveal. To someone who already knew someone else's identity. Why not two somebody's identities? Was it a dangerous and bold move on her behalf? Absolutely! And no doubt would her own siblings have a thing or two to say to her later about that! Star Healer wanted a strong trust between those before her then. She needed a true solid among friends. Her actions spoke volumes. The legit feelings she had for someone special in their lives, made what she said and thought have true meaning and value.

Alita Rose

Sailor Star Catcher

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2024 3:47 am
Quote:
Watching Alita point towards her own chest briefly before typing once more. "I don't understand...why are you saying Kira is gone?" Yaten stared at Alita for what felt like a long amount of time. It was evident that he hurt to the core and his emotions could not only be seen but felt. Trying to explain what he meant, Liara stepped in then and helped fill in the blanks.

"Yaten feels like he has lost her, that Kira does not want to see Yaten at all because Yaten stopped her transforming."
"Why did Kira try to transform in the first place?"
"Because she thought that's what Yaten wanted, but it's not. I think Kira got the wrong idea... It's a Starlight's duty to find their Princess... Kira thought if she transformed, then it would all be over with, but it doesn't work like that in such a way..."

Yaten could see the frustration written across Alita's features then, as her fingertips hovered above the keyboard it appeared she was stumped from typing out a response.

"It is a Starlight's duty to find their Princess... Alita. I know this all too well... I searched for my Princess too. But I was not alone in my search, myself and my siblings, we searched the galaxy for the one we love and adore." Knowing that he undoubtedly had Alita's attention by then. Reaching up, he slid his hand into an internal pocket along the inside of his jacket to remove his Sailor Change Star to show to Alita. Knowing that she must have picked up on the hints that Liara had just revealed.

Quote:
"I too ... am ... a... Starlight, Alita."

User Image

And that Yaten did, Alita was staring at him, it was as if he was speaking a different language, that goes for Liara too. Liara sat back as she retracted her arm away from Yaten as he stood up and walked beside both couches at the edges of them, Liara knew what he was going to do next to simplify it for the auburn-haired young woman.
Alita's eyes gazed at the Star Change he was holding, she had seen it before, from Liara. The redhead next to Yaten didn't seem bothered, not at all, it was quite normal for her to see such an object in her daily life, thanks to Liara.

Quote:
Knowing the look he was receiving then, "I know that look, it was similar to the one I received from Kira when she first found out about me." The transformation brooch shaped like an inverted triangle topped with a winged star, shimmered in the light once it was revealed to Alita. Yaten had just revealed his story. Showing the change star was one thing, which could just be an pinned lapel star with wings.

User Image

User Image

Alita was still confused, what 'look'? Yaten could see that same expression Kira once had when Yaten tried to explain it, although, Alita's reaction would be a bit more receiving than Kira's. It was like going to the cinema, watching a cliffhanger, a reveal. Slowly, Alita placed the laptop that was on her lap and sat it down beside her so she was able to move more angled to face Yaten, looking at Liara for a moment who was watching her - moreso, waiting for her reaction, Alita then back at Yaten again.

Quote:
Healer Star Power! Make-Up!
User Image

User Image

Quote:
Transforming before their very eyes, Yaten knew that sharing who he really was would build a better bond of trust between them. From one Starlight to another. They all had their best interests in Kira and her future. He/She was also aware that her siblings would almost feel her transformation and wonder what may of caused her to do that. The one thing that would be missing from her uniform was her headset. In it's place, the starred headband and two stars alongside wings resided on either side of her forehead.

"I am Sailor Star Healer!"

Of course, for anyone, shock was probably the reaction that Star Healer was used to by now, and it was expected in this situation, again.

User Image

Quote:
"…I am the 'night sky light'. I traveled across the galaxy with my siblings in search for our princess. Our Princess had fled to Earth moments after her homeworld, planet Kinmoku, was destroyed by Sailor Galaxia. She did so in order to find the Light of Hope with the hope that its power could defeat Galaxia. Fearing Galaxia, our princess hid in an incense burner that had been found and protected by Chibi Chibi. When my siblings and I arrived, we disguised ourselves in order to blend in with society here. Becoming musicians on Earth and played our music hoping that our songs would reach her, our princess."

User Image

Sighing, Liara took out her Star Change, which made Alita peel her eyes momentarily away from Star Healer. "Now I feel really undressed..." she muttered, looking at Star Healer, contemplating if she needed to prove herself to Star Healer or not.

Quote:
Trading a glance between Liara and Alita then as Sailor Star Healer, she continued to speak, "Our princess was eventually revealed to us at a much later date. To where she explained and apologized as to why she had been in hiding. Our princess, didn't need to apologize to us, for we all had sworn an oath to protect her no matter the cost. I am a soldier, a guardian, and a protector to our Princess Kakyuu. I would do anything for our princess." Shifting her gaze over at Alita then, knowing that Liara already knew her answer from earlier, "I would do anything for Kira too, Alita. Move mountains if she so asked, be her shield to protect her from harm, lay my life down without any form of hesitation. Because I love her with all that I am."

Alita slowly stood up, realizing her hands were still covering her mouth, she just was lost in the moment, fully focused on Star Healer, and her words. She didn't really know what to say, but was able to speak... well...whisper without the use of any device as she slipped out "... Sailor Star Healer?"

User Image

Alita wasn't shy and walked up to Star Healer, Alita was about 5cm shorter (due to Star Healer's boots) they would be around the same height. "Wow... you're a girl? Yaten is a girl... you look incredible!" Fascinated, Alita, stood close to Star Healer and gently took her gloved hand, looking at the design on her gloves, it looked like Star Healer had three green bracelets on each wrist, which then made Alita take more note of the green parts of her attire. Her collar, and parts around her chest which made her glance at Liara and smile, with a bit of a twinkle in her eyes "She looks like you, but has green bits on Starlight attire! wow... her design is different too... each are unique?" she whispered in question, it was mainly to herself but the two of them would easily be able to hear her.

User Image

Noticing Alita taking every single detail in about Star Healer, Liara smiled and looked at the Starlight, narrowing her eyes as if she had noticed something. "....Hm? Your headset is missing..." she commented, which caused Alita to also notice. The awe in seeing Star Healer started to sink in a bit more, noticing she looked rather sad, maybe about the headset? why did Star Healer leave it behind?

Frowning, Alita put her hand on her own chest for a moment, that pain was still there, in fact, was it possible it got even worse? that disguise just seemed to hide how she was really feeling, masking not only her appearance but her feelings too. Taking a step closer to Star Healer, she hesitated for a second but then slipped both arms under her arms and held onto her waist, pulling her in for a hug, and closing her eyes.
Liara only saw the back of Alita and watched Star Healer's expression.

"...I'm sorry, you feel this way, Star Healer. Don't worry about your makeup... your pain hurts more, so don't hold it in, please cry. I'll be your shoulder you need." Alita whispered gently, tightening her grip, placing one hand on the back of Star Healer's head, stroking her hair lightly a few times to give comfort.

While Alita did this, Liara watched, she knew Star Healer would break, and shed a few tears. Liara genuinely felt sad at this moment and thought to herself "Star Healer... you thought you needed me but... I think who you really needed was...Alita. She's the comfort you needed at this time, not me. Ali... you are such a light spirit... to everyone around you."

Alita opened her eyes a little bit, she thought about everything that she knew, but deep down, she was sad for a lot of reasons, and perhaps in this moment they needed each other. Alita had her deep dark secrets which she learned to bury rather well. Alita was just as sad, she carried a heavy burden only Addison knew about.

The moment was quiet, Alita let Star Healer let out her emotions, just...hugging her until Star Healer pulled away first. It felt like a long few minutes, and all Liara did was sit and listen to the whole thing, not saying a word. There was a ringing noise that came from her phone, interrupting the whole atmosphere. Looking at her phone, Liara looked at Star Healer. "...It's Taiki..." she said, with utmost dislike in her tone.

"Taiki?" Alita let go, this was the first she had heard his name in all this. Alita turned her body a little bit, letting go of one arm and dropping it by her side, but had the other still wrapped around the back of Star Healer’s waist still so she was able to face Liara, standing beside Star Healer.
"Oh, yeah we forgot to mention the siblings that Star Healer spoke about are Taiki and Seiya. They are Starlight's too.. they are also female. Sailor Star Fighter, is Seiya and Sailor Star Maker is Taiki... which I'll answer. . . ." she ended with a sarcastic smile for a second and answered her cell.

User Image

"Ahhh Taiki, it's nice to hear your voice in the early hours of the morning." Liara said, TRYING not to sound condescending. "What's up?"
"Apologies, Liara, my Star Change went off... I think it's Yaten--"
"Sailor Star Healer? Yes... she's here. You don't need to worry, she's fine, Star Healer...was educating my fiancée is all."
"Uh...I see... I don't know if she told you, or even knows this yet... but I caught Kira jumping out her bedroom window this morning..."
Sitting up straight, Liara seemed to instantly revert back to her alerted self and answered "Kira what?!"
"It was two stories high... and she landed perfectly fine. I messaged both Seiya and Yaten but I haven't heard back from Yaten yet... she forgot her headset... Seiya and I are heading to the festival... I don't know if--"
"Yaten will be there." Liara said sharply, looking at Star Healer. "Ah... that explains the missing headset. Kira isn't answering my calls or texts either... I'll check with the archery class if Kira has turned up though. Thanks for the info, Taiki." Hanging up before Taiki could speak any further, Liara seemed a bit annoyed. "s**t..." she hissed, gripping her phone tightly. Everything became a blur around Liara as she went and did her own thing, and called the archery center to see if Kira checked in at all.

User Image

"Hi, this is Liara... I'm just wondering if Kira has turned up today...?"
Meanwhile, Alita turned to Star Healer, and let go of her. She could see Star Healer was bothered, maybe she didn't see Taiki's message? "Kira will be okay." she whispered to Star Healer, attempting to provide a reassuring smile while trying to overhear the conversation.
"She is? Oh, that's good. Yeah, Ali and I will be there soon... nah, don't distract her warm-up. We'll come when the festival opens. Thanks, bye." Turning to Star Healer and Alita as she placed her cell down, she sighed in relief and reported back. "Well, Kira is there. Apparently, she turned up really early and started her training. They said Kira seems fine, a little distracted but nothing out of the ordinary." Looking at Star Healer, Liara added "That's normal for her on days like today though, she gets nervous... you know like the whole stage thing all over again... except you won't be there to sing to her."

Liara leaned forward and stood up. "We'll have breakfast and then head over? Taiki and Seiya will be there..." Looking at Alita, she smiled "You might be able to meet the other two, if you are lucky."
Alita nodded and whispered, "As long as Yaten comes with me..."

Thinking about it for a moment, Alita clasped her hands together and seemed a little more energetic. "They could sing! I've not heard them live in person before." Her whisper was at the highest volume she could manage, she seemed super excited about that idea. Putting her hand in her pocket for a moment, she took out her phone and began to walk towards the entrance from the lounge to the hallway, typing a message while Liara was talking to Star Healer.

"I think... Yaten will have other plans, like talking to Kira first, right?" Liara smiled at Star Healer and added as she stood up, now taller than Star Healer. "Hey...It'll be okay, we'll sort things out... as a Starlight you have my word, I will help you and Kira sort all this out, I promise. I'll make breakfast now... if..." Liara's gaze shifted to Alita's "Alita could keep our special guest company? Show them around our house if you want, I'll call you both when it's ready? …Ali? are you listening?"

User Image
User Image

" . . . . ? "

Alita's response was delayed, seeming a bit distracted by the last message she read as she looked up at Liara first, she nodded to whatever Liara asked of her and agreed blindly with her comment, and turned back at Star Healer with a smile.
"…Do you remember that letter you wrote the Three Lights a while back?"

Alita could feel a flush of hot red burn on her cheeks from embarrassment, and the fact she went this red meant a yes, as she slowly nodded, putting the phone back in her pocket. "Upstairs..." she whispered, and pointed up, referring to their bedroom, where the letter was kept.
"Go on then." Liara was getting such a kick out of her fiancée blushing and smiled. "As I mentioned earlier, Alita has never been to a Three Lights concert before, so instead she wanted to write them a letter and one day get the chance to give it to them in person. I think now would be a good time..." Liara said quietly, softening her expression towards Alita, then looked at Star Healer. "But you'll have to excuse all the posters, she and Kira had a competition years ago on who has the most stuff between them but I uhh... didn't want that many. No offense but boybands aren't really my thing... GIRLbands... On the other hand, you could sway me, Starlight ~ " Hinting she wasn't interested in males at all.

User Image
User Image

Alita tried to overcome how embarrassed she was feeling and walked over to take her laptop in case she needed to verbally say something louder than a whisper while being with Star Healer. "Follow me, I'll show you to our room." she whispered to the Starlight and led her down the hallway, now and then waiting for her to catch up/ see if she was still following her and lead her up the stairs into their room.
It wasn't as bad as Kira's room but there were posters here and there. Alita placed her laptop down on the bed and sat on the bed, the bedroom door still remained open for all ears until either one shut it if needed. Her side of the bed was the closest to the door, whereas Liara's side had the sliding door to go outside. Alita opened her top bedside drawer and took out a pretty colored envelope, she hesitated to give it to Star Healer at first, seeming unsure about the whole thing but perhaps, this might help her look at her sibling in a different way, rather than feeling how she is now, Alita hoped this will cheer her up at least, even if it's a little bit.

User Image
User Image

User Image

While Star Healer opened it and started to read it, Alita stood up and walked over to the biggest poster in the room, peering up at the Three Lights, contemplating things, mostly thinking back to that text, then looked back down at her closed bedside drawer again . . . . . . . until Star Healer spoke or got Alita's attention somehow.

User Image

" . . . ."

Star Spangled Justice

Marveling Adventurer

Alita Rose

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items