Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[SPIRITS WEEK] Come post ideas here! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:30 am
Since the month of October will be all about student-run things, I thought 'why not do some sort of 'Spirit Week' spin-off or 'Welcome Week' or whatever like they did in school?

THUS, WHAT THIS IS:

Ideas for ORPs from this thread/Pach's brain/yada in ORGANIZATIONZ:

Scary Movie Night Out on one of the fields, Shehk and whoever else would like to assist in set-up has set up a blank white panel of fabric (somewhat patched together) on one side of the Gymnasium to project movies on to. Shehk has a limited supply of 'scary' movies herself (as she's not too great with them), so anybody who has a collection of some variety of scary movies is invited to bring them to the event.

People are also invited to bring snacks to share (or to hoard for themselves) along, though some things will be provided.

Undead Dorm Party The Undead know how to live it up! Rain, Shehk (and maybe Tess too?) are organizing a party over in the undead dorms! ALL of the undead are welcome to contribute ideas, space, entertainment, etc to the party, and everybody is allowed to invite friends from the other dorms;

Because really, wouldn't they all just show up anyways?

Capture the Flag Still trying to think of how the 'technicals' of this would work out, but each dorm gets a different 'color' of bandanna for a 'flag' which each student in said dorm will have. Other dorms will try to steal each other's 'flags' (if your 'flag' is stolen, you can no longer steal those of other's, however). Dorm with the most 'stolen' flags from other dorms at the end wins! Dice-roll SRP to be counted up? IDK.

FEARleader Tryouts Shehk and Naja will have more information on this!

Dread Rally I need a brain, BRB...

More to be written up when I can form cohesive thoughts.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:12 am
Rain would like to help with the dorm party. Undead unite!

I wish I had paid more attention to Spirit Week in school. >.<;  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:43 am
Meeki
Rain would like to help with the dorm party. Undead unite!

I wish I had paid more attention to Spirit Week in school. >.<;

Awesome! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:28 am
Nuk's totally a partier ;3 Anything you need, it's likely either he or Tristan will have it xD  

x_Nata_x

Interesting Conversationalist

Discordancy

7,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:03 am
Maybe some kind of pepdread rally? We always had those on the last day of my HS Spirit Weeks.

As well Prank Day, where everyone dressed funny, alliances were formed (and often betrayed) and...well, nobody was safe.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:45 am
Dress as a ----- day? One day you dress as your best reaper, best undead, monster, ect outside of your own race?

IF POSSIBLE: mock FEAR battles?
OR
fraction fights all week? going with what disco said, each race attempts to one up the other? Race with most points end of week wins a 'mystery' prize? (lol u win Hellma dolls)

MAKE FLOATS. SEND DOWN TO THE TOWN. ON WAY TRY TO SABOTAGE?

Club exhibitions
Food booths/club booths  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

S a l l y S h e e p

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:00 am
I know for spirit week my school does school colors day, dress up like old people day, crazy mismatch day, and twin day, and a few I can't remember.

I think the most fun one to try would be twin day. P:  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:29 am
iStoleYurVamps

fraction fights all week? going with what disco said, each race attempts to one up the other? Race with most points end of week wins a 'mystery' prize? (lol u win Hellma dolls)

Steal the flag, faction style; Each dorm gets a different color of scarf/bandanna/yada to hang off of their person. If you still have yours, you may steal the bandannas of any OTHER faction (not your color) through a mock-roll-battle?

Dorm with the most bandannas at the end of X amount of time are winnars!  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:43 am
We had a little competition after the pep rally one year - pie/hotdog eating contests (I get the feeling G would win these), dance-off (could be hilarious; get people to link music videos on youtoob or write it out or something XD).

Dorm door decorating contest. We did this for our classrooms one year and it was awesome. This could easiiilly transfer to internets because we can just draw in mspaint on a door template!

Spirit week candygrams. One of the clubs hands out candy with messages attached. There is no way this would not be great.

edit: eating contests could be done with dice roll, forgot to mention. XD

MORE STUFF:

Scavenger hunt (I think you guys would have this covered)

A spirit board to post/write on (set up like the personals board; could be cool for faction v. faction dissing)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:44 am
Totally adding my input even though I'm studentless. :B This idea is amazing. *u*

We just did the typical stuff for my school for spirit week. XD Like come to school in pjs, twins, certain color, halloween costume, dress as your favorite superhero stuff like that.

We also had a door decorating contest. :> Where each class decorated the door and the space around the door and whoever created the most [insert category here] won a prize. 8D So since they live in dorms possible dorm door competitions? Or maybe even complete dorm v dorm competitions of some kind? XD
EDIT: LOL Same idea at Nyet ;D

Gender swap day might be amusing. C:

Who has the most spirit day. People dress up/etc trying to prove they have the most spirit to try for prizes or spirit points to be redeemed for prizes?

I like Scary movie night. o wo I think Scary Movie night should be held outside. The movie can be shown on the largest dorm building wall and there can be kind of like a little festival outside with it. Including food booths, photo ops and the like. 8D

I second the floats idea. XDDD

Mobster Goose

Invisible Fairy

surreality

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:45 am
demon_pachabel
iStoleYurVamps

Steal the flag, faction style; Each dorm gets a different color of scarf/bandanna/yada to hang off of their person. If you still have yours, you may steal the bandannas of any OTHER faction (not your color) through a mock-roll-battle?

Dorm with the most bandannas at the end of X amount of time are winnars!

Was just going to suggest fraction competitions! This sounds awesome.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:04 pm
Eep! Sorry pach. ;;
I just backread the event thread and read where you said for people who had students. XD; Sorry about that. *shall stop posting but will be reading cause she loves reading the ideas and stuff*

Mobster Goose

Invisible Fairy

Discordancy

7,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:36 pm
I adore Twin Day - maybe take it to a new level, like opposite Twin Day? For instance, if my werewolf girl wanted to Twin Nukpana for the Day, she'd wear a human skin; if Shekh wanted to Twin Belladonna, she'd wear a really gruesome and/or plain witch outfit, etc.

Also, of course, totally support Faction flag capture: think it would be even more interesting if FEAR abilities were disqualified.

EDIT: AND GENDER SWAP DAY! Yeeeees.
That said, girls who dressed manly/men who dress girly would do less gender-swapping, and more stereotypical gender dress?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:46 pm
...Dress up as faculty day. :V

And I definitely think that Capture the Flag would be awesome, as well as the points idea.

Maybe there could be various activities that could earn you small amounts of points, culminating in the Capture the Flag game for the "championship," essentially?

I also like the dread rally idea! "School spirit" takes on a very different meaning here lol.  

Tuatha De

Dapper Ladykiller

11,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:06 pm
Mobster Goose
Eep! Sorry pach. ;;
I just backread the event thread and read where you said for people who had students. XD; Sorry about that. *shall stop posting but will be reading cause she loves reading the ideas and stuff*

You're still free to contribute! It's just gonna be a student-only thing (so I was trying to appeal to people for a chance for ARPEE, ha ha)  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff