Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Old thread nothing to see here. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:07 am

Welcome to mai plot thread~

Do want all the rps, never not rps.

The best way to contact me about plottage is either through PM or posting in here. I have AIM too my sn is kaiaieslen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:08 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Meixiang
Race: Undead - Jiang Shi
Fear: Soul Taste - Y1
Soul Feast - Y2
Tid Bits:
- Mei is a fairly cheerful ghoul, its hard to make her upset because she has such a positive outlook on everything. Though sometimes internally she struggles to maintain a happy appearance.
- She loves to dance.
- Loyal to her closest friends.
- Not shy about talking to strangers.
- Personal space and boundaries don't register to her.
- She tends to get very excitable, especially over things she enjoys. Which sometimes leads to loud outbursts of joy.
- Mei is fairly short, around 5'1" and has a petite build.
- Her pet situation has exploded currently. So her room is filled with odd and end critters.

Wants:
- Friends. Mei enjoys surrounding herself with lots of people. While not all of them may be close friends, those who are she holds dearly.

- Enemies? I suppose maybe someone who finds her cheerful outlook annoying would work. She doesn't always get that she can sometimes be a bit much for others to handle.

- Dance Partners/Students: Mei loves to dance. And if she could find others who enjoy it as much as she does that would make her super happy. She has taken up an 'apprentice' position at a local dance studio and would enjoy teaching others how to dance or different styles of dance

- Battle: Mei isn't in to serious fighting unless absolutely necessary. But if you feel like sparring and putting your character up against her agility feel free to suggest something.

- Love interest: I'm unsure of what if anything for this right now. It would have to be with someone who was really close to her.

- Alumni: Now that Mei has hit Y3 she is starting to work towards Alumni status. At the moment she is going through mentoring with Moira. If your student is looking for a little bit reassurance or advice she's your ghoul.

Dorm: [x]  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Falair
Clan: Famine (She is a stray pony now)
Job: Alchemist
Fear: Dragon Snap Snare
Tid Bits:
- Falair is not the brightest bulb nor the most talented Alchemist. 9/10 times things tend to backfire for her.
- I wouldn't drink anything she offers you unless you see her drink it first.
- Watch your step if you enter her living space. You might find something squishy between your toes.
- She tends to hold Amityville at a neutral standing. They are curious creatures that should be studied. And maybe dissected. But she does not love nor hate them.
- Falair has no interest in pony politics. Everything she does is for the greater good of all their people, no matter clan or station.

Wants:
- Friends: Falair would enjoy making friends with anyone as long as they seemed useful to her at the moment.

Other Strays: For the most part she has been living in a portable little shop she constructed before leaving the Lost Clan's reserve. Now she spends her days peddling potions and charms to gullible Halloweeners to make some of their dumb money so she can get a place to live.

- Enemies: Perhaps she blew up your house or poisoned your daisies with potion making run off? Perhaps your a pony who thinks she's dumb for becoming a stray. IDK.

- Battle: Falair enjoys a good fight. Although she's probably not as skilled as some or as physically strong.

- Love interest: Idk; I wouldn't mind a little plotting. I'm a sucker for romance I can't help it. ;;  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:39 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name: Zascha (Zac for short)
Hunter Class: Moon
Weapon: Gothsmog

Tid Bits:
- Zascha generally likes to spend a lot of his time outdoors. Before coming to Deus a good portion of his time was spent in the woods hunting and camping. Being a survivalist is part of his nature.
- In that same vein he is pretty clueless about most modern technology, such as computers and cell phones.
- He tries his best to see the good in everything.
- As the eldest brother of four younger sisters he has a lot of patience and understanding. It takes a lot to send him over the edge.

Wants:
- Bros: A group of male hunters to hang out with and just be bros or something.

- Moonie Interation: Meet some more Moon Hunters and all that good junk.

- Enemies?: Zascha is pretty good natured so it would be hard for him to really hate anyone. But if your character thinks he's a bit too chipper perhaps that could start something...

- Giving the downlow: Zascha for the most part is kind of winging it as is. It'd be nice to get some more experienced Hunters to fill him in more about things, etc. Perhaps missions or whathave you.

- Love interest: -Trying something-  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:21 pm
Undead plots. ALL THE UNDEAD PLOTSSSS.

Mort could help her with battle tips, since he himself definitely struggled as a Y1 and still sorta does as a Y2. Her enthusiasm works well, though, since he catches it from others pretty easily, and he himself is also somewhat of an optimist! M'pretty sure from there they could make friends, especially since I believe she's befriended Alex as well? Depending on how they interact, I could see Mort acting as her older brother almost. X3

Yayoi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:33 am
Ol-j-man

Ah yes, much needed battle tips~ She seems to do pretty well at first then it all just kinda falls apart. Seen a lot during the current meta, lol.

And yes she's friends with Alex.

Older brother thing would be cute. It would remind her a lot of her 'older siblings' back home and she'd probably cling to him like a little sister would. XD  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:53 am
Mort's the older bro in the adopted family that took him in, so he already has some of the instincts for that role anyway. XD And Mei's luck already sounds better than his (typically it's terribad slowly warming up to average at best, with bursts of random luck in between). But we can talk more about how they'd meet and such after the meta, since I'm sure that'd color things to an extent. You're also free to contact me at Mediciner1234 on AIM~

Yayoi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:25 pm
Ol-j-man

Cool beans sounds like a plan~ My AIM is kaiaieslen but I'm not on it a lot, so generally need a pokin' if someone wants me to get on it. XD  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:01 pm
I'd like to fill the role of enemy.

El Greco is growing to Y2 soon. From all the trauma of the meta, and growing pains, the slimer is going to fill the role of something the school doesn't seem to have, a bully/jerk.

I'm open to how this would go. :]
-tortures Jiang's pets
-extortion?
-actual physical bullying, of course, only if you allow it
-anything that'll make Jiang hate him  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:31 pm
Euphoric Ghost

Meixiang is her name~ XD

Goop rarely leaves her room without her but he could try picking on Minsks since she tends to wander about the school on her own sometimes.

I could be up to some actual physical bullying. She's small and not all that strong. The only real thing she has going for her atm is her agility. But after the meta she's feeling pretty down on herself anyhow after being a serious fail!boat at fighting, so a bit of roughing up might be interesting.  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:03 pm
lol, Mei, got it.

Hey, I was thinking, since bullying is usually a long term thing, we could make their bullying encounters in a single thread. A few posts in for one IC day, then we could do a time skip and few more posts for another IC day.

Anyway, do you have ideas how Mei can be angered and/or put down, besides her height and her not so glorious fighting ability?

I want Mei to hate his guts or be really afraid of him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:35 pm
Euphoric Ghost

Sure that works~

Beating her up would make her pretty scared of him. XD

Oh~ Mei prides herself in being able to dance pretty well, like ballet/performing dance. So maybe like one day he walks in on her practicing in the gym and starts heckling her/making fun?  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:18 pm
Hrmmm... I thought I posted here

Anywho, want anything to come out of their bullying besides being enemies? Hatred of slimy things, or ghosts? Becoming slightly paranoid due to ghostly trickery? Haha.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:54 pm
Euphoric Ghost

I think a high dislike/distrust of Ghosts would be in order, yes. 8D It would certainly change a part of her character dynamic and give her a slight prejudice against them I bet. >3>  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 12:49 pm
Yayoi

Yayoi! My staff NPC, Moira, would love to give Mei some training in battle. Perhaps a PVP battle test to help improve her skills? Moira has a fondness for undead and recently has been thinking that the students need to learn how to defend themselves more effectively.  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff