Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
fun fun rp times with Maple, Olivia and Milo - OPEN Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:57 pm
o m g . p l e a s e . p l o t . w i t h . m e

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

last updated: 11.09.13

Hello! Welcome to my plot thread ... or.. well, roleplay finder of threadness! Hopefully you find some interest here ouo

some things to bare in mind:
- I can be very slow; with replies and a lot of times with plots
- I'm more active with roleplay at night (depending on work schedule) [pst] and weekends

- I'm terribad with romance (haha... look.. at my.. real life...) but I'm totally up for those kinds of plots. These might be the snail pace kind though.... sorry..... unless you give me a kick in the pants.
- though, I think I'm terribad with plots anyways. BUT UH. *cough*

You can reach me in a number of ways!
- PM
- quoting me in this thread
- aim: hikarinomegami
- in the blast chats (the main and deus especially)
- cat pictures
- smoke signals
- making reference to pop culture in the main thread or blast chats (speak of tokusastu, television shows, red pandas and she will be summoned)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:57 pm
Maple Halina Ziege
dorm link

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
who she is Maple is a rather self loathing doubtful witch, and attending school has yet to.. exactly raise that self esteem (making a few friends has helped a little). A bit of a recluse, quiet and a bit shy (mostly 'cause she stutters rather badly and generally feels she'll mess up... everything) she really likes to read and usually finds sanctity in the school's library or a pile of books in her room, so getting her out and about might take a little bit of effort (not really, I throw her just about anywhere against her will). And any activity is met with dread and pessimism.

. She's currently a new Y2 and has not yet discovered her new natural ability - in which she can actually cast minor magical spells; aside from those of her fear abilities (though, she has yet to use those....)
. Is meant to one day summon a familiar to aid in all the witchiness; she currently does not remember failing her first attempt miserably and getting sent to school for it. (she's under different impressions on why she is at school)
. has a black lock which is on the base of her broom.

what she needs
- friends: 'cause everyone needs friends. Maple needs some positive influence (or negative, I'm up for either. Dark paths, woo!) Witch friends are a plus!
- enemies: 'cause everyone needs those too! students, hunters, horsemen alike
- interactions with other faces of TiH: she doesn't really know about hunters nor horsemen
- spars: 'cause she needs to learn to actually use her abilities!
- black kingdom stuff! Always ALWAYS! She remembers it better now after Legacy, and... kind of wishes that was her life, since she was a lot cooler there. Even if she failed at healing.
- broadened horizons: she needs other hobbies besides books.

what she might need / what I'm open to
- a sempai?
- a romance? *shrug...?*
- physical harm?
- being utterly shattered emotionally?
- being taken advantage of? (though, eeeh....)

what she doesn't need
- perma-death
- being weaponized
- losing limbs (even though she seems interesting. I'm.. so terrible to Maple)

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:58 pm
Olivia
dorm link

who she is Olivia is a very simple minded, cheerful young undead ghoul who likes to stare and smile a lot. She doesn't talk a lot, mostly due to lack of anything to say, but she opens up with familiarity and often with odd things to say. When she came to Halloween after her death, she was a blank slate, and even with her few years of being around, a lot of things are still new to her; things, concepts, terms of phrase. And she greets it all with optimism and a sense of wonder.

. She's currently a new Y2 and .. kind of knows about her abilities. There is a sense of coldness about her now.
. A bit of a hoarder, but only takes things when she is given permission - she will not steal - but this extends to like anything, even mundane everyday objects.
. Really has no unlife goals? xD

what she needs
- friends: always, everyone is considered one off the bat with her, but she likes to learn names and linger around other people.
- enemies: 'cause even she needs some people to not like her.
- interactions with other faces of TiH: she knows of hunters, she really likes horsemen.
- spars: she kind of likes to fight, and also to prove to others she can; everyone keeps trying to protect her B|
- Kingdom stuff? She remembers that stuff, kind of forgot everyone turned out to be a fragment...
- going from this, interactions with Blue Kingdom Hunters would be AMAAAZING.
- broadened horizons: she needs hobbies! ....?

what she might need / what I'm open to
- a sempai?
- a romance? Though she knows the concept of this kind of love, she's very naive and not really emotionally mature for it yet.... but who knows!
- physical harm?
- ToTer stuff? I'm kind of tempted to send her down that path ~

what she doesn't need
- perma-death
- being weaponized
- losing limbs 'cause she keeps those beautiful blackened limbs! B|

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:59 pm
Milo Hale
room link

who he is Milo is a rather cheery, happy trainee who is still getting his feet off the ground at Deus and the hang of things. He looks at everything with an open mind, tries not to let things get him down and treats everything as an adventure (while figuring out references to his beloved tv shows). Rarely will you see him without a smile, unless he's stumped or something... or at least tries not to let others see him angry or upset (he's trying to look cool and friendly, dammit).

. is a huge tokusatsu nerd (that would be Super Sentai/Power Rangers, Kamen Rider and a bit of Garo).
. Koume Shizuka is his weapon, she's a prissy Tengu who nags a lot or just sighs in a frustrated manner.
. Currently lives in the basement.

what he needs
- nakama: its a Sun thing to do, right? Besides, he generally just likes people! Come friends, come to Milo
- enemies: or at least a rival of some sort, it might be a while until he actually hates people. But people are welcome to hate him ~
- on that note. A rival? 8D
- interactions with the other faces of TiH: he knows of things, but he has a misconception of what everyone else is like (thank Japanese television shows for that).
- a merry band to form a super sentai like team?! (or.. can he join one as the sixth ranger? 8D)
- spars! ALWAYS! Suns need them
- Happy Sun Fun Times
- Happy Basement Fun Times
- Titaaaans!
- Missiooooons!

what he might need / what I'm open to
- romance: because it never seems to be my priority but people are always hooking up on this island. Be prepared for Nice Guy and chiri lameness in the romance department. He's straight until proven otherwise, btw... but mostly digs the ladies.
- scars: because everyone on Deus needs these, they're like passing a test, aren't they?
- possible bubble bursting to show an emotional side in public besides the happy?
- a sempai? Those are awesome... maybe this should be moved to need...

what he doesn't need
- perma-death (other death is fine, he's been eaten and squished already)
- becoming an Student, because I have enough of those for now
- losing limbs... for now (muhahaha... but really, probably not)

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:00 pm
Jessie would go here someday... if I got off my a** and worked on her citizenship application

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:02 pm
saving this spot too, just in case someone comes along one day

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:04 pm
and one saved for no good reason

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:05 pm
AlaskaxMilo and OliviaxTK kay thanks OuO  

Syusaki

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:59 pm
chirigami

SPARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS? o u o
(Because I need points and Jake's using trainee dice so it should work out. xD)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:51 pm
Syusaki
AlaskaxMilo and OliviaxTK kay thanks OuO

Yes to all! Do you wanna do any of the prompts? Wanna try a mission with Alaska or Milo? I'm up for muchly anything with either o:

[A.V.]
chirigami

SPARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS? o u o
(Because I need points and Jake's using trainee dice so it should work out. xD)

Yeeeeeees!! Milo needs more spars!

- to both of you; shall we start something this weekend? I'm a little discombobulated since I basically have no room at the moment (remodeling, getting floors redone, yadda) but I think I can still manage with my current arrangements, just might be slower than usual xD;  

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:56 pm
chirigami

Sure thing!
If you want, I can start something tomorrow, and no rush on tags. o v o
(A little slow at times also OTL)

Ooh, that sounds fun, and tiring. xD
Hope all goes well!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:42 am
[A.V.]

That would be great! biggrin

It is, on both accounts. Moving furniture is the pits, but it'll be nice to have a room again after next week ~  

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:47 am
chirigami

Kk! I'll quote you when it's up~

Haha, I can imagine, but a room to yourself spuds awesome. o v o-b  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:47 am
GDI DOUBLE POST  

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Syusaki

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:24 pm
chirigami

Whispers I'm the master of late replies BUT YEAH A MISSION WORKS ^u^ (A part of me stares at the hookup part in milo's post but their personalities together is like lol...../stares into distance)

Fooor OliviaxTK dunno what they could do. >>a Drink tea and calmly chat about things?! idek man...

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff