Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[ AMA ] Kylee / Erebus / Marzena Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:22 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Note: Please quote me when asking my characters questions! Thank you!!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:43 am
mel-chan :'D <3

kylee - why are u so cute what is one thing you value above all else? it can be a physical thing or non-physical thing C:

erebus - if you were stranded/alone forever and could only have one thing, what would it be? (pls don't say a phone/a flare gun/etc. it's no fun that way D:< )

marzena - WHAT WOULD I GIVE TO LIVE WHERE YOU ARE? WHAT WOULD I PAY TO STAY HERE BESIDE YOU?  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:03 am
chimarii
mel-chan :'D <3

kylee - why are u so cute what is one thing you value above all else? it can be a physical thing or non-physical thing C:

erebus - if you were stranded/alone forever and could only have one thing, what would it be? (pls don't say a phone/a flare gun/etc. it's no fun that way D:< )

marzena - WHAT WOULD I GIVE TO LIVE WHERE YOU ARE? WHAT WOULD I PAY TO STAY HERE BESIDE YOU?

/TOUCHES CHII

Kylee: uh what Well, uh, I haven't had it for very long, but I'm quite attached to my scarf. It's weird, but I almost always have it on me and it's like... a source of comfort.

Erebus: A book! I'm not exactly which tome I would bring thoug-- Wait, do my brothers count....?

and marzena says
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:26 am
HELLO CUTIE
YES YOU OVER THERE YOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO

How do you like the Island so far Kylee? Was it all you imagined it could be?

For Marz: Sup Hot stuff how you doin'?  

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:58 pm
Nyxtsuki Moon
HELLO CUTIE
YES YOU OVER THERE YOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO

How do you like the Island so far Kylee? Was it all you imagined it could be?

For Marz: Sup Hot stuff how you doin'?

YOU MEAN MY CHARACTERS ARE CUTE RIGHT

Kylee says she didn't know what to expect! At one point she imagined something like Hogwarts... And then thought it was a bit too far fetched. (After all, there aren't Quidditch hoops sticking out of the field). But it's not too bad, really! She's learned that you shouldn't set expectations too high or else you'd be easily disappointed.

Marzena just goes ¬_¬  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:10 pm
Random AMA Question, please answer ICly!

Erebus: You realize Thackery is dying and the only way to save him is to weaponize him. What do you do next?

Melodine Cantus

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:55 pm
u w u/

what does kylee's morning look like? how does she prepare herself for the day?

what is kylee's favorite duty? her least favorite duty? why is that?

if kylee weren't on the island/didn't see shadows, where do you think she would be? is she happy there?

how does kylee keep calm? what hobbies relax her? what is her comfort zone, and what stretches that comfort zone?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:56 am
Zoobey
Random AMA Question, please answer ICly!

Erebus: You realize Thackery is dying and the only way to save him is to weaponize him. What do you do next?

Erebus is not entirely sure at this point what weaponization entails, but if told it was the only way, he would gather as much information on it as much as possible.

Erebus: I'd ask if this was something he wants. I think that's... really the most important thing of all. Or maybe if there was a way that I could be weaponized in his place? I'd definitely look for a Hunter I'd trust if it came down to that...

(And he might willingly turn himself over as well.)

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:08 am
chimarii
u w u/

what does kylee's morning look like? how does she prepare herself for the day?
Kylee is actually more of a night owl, and has more on one occasion stayed up to see the sunrise. She is trying to have healthier sleeping habits though, and usually takes a jog after she wakes up.

what is kylee's favorite duty? her least favorite duty? why is that?
Kylee thinks minipet duty is pretty interesting and is fascinated by observing all the different forms of these creatures created from FEAR! She doesn't have a least favorite right now, really, except maybe missions; she has a healthy dose of curiosity and always wants to learn more.

if kylee weren't on the island/didn't see shadows, where do you think she would be? is she happy there?
Kylee always wanted to go into forensics; her dad's a doctor and her mom's a paralegal, so she's always had this interest that they encouraged. She was majoring in forensic science before she left, and would have even if she didn't see any shadows, and would have probably went on to be a lab tech in law enforcement. It's something she would definitely enjoy.

how does kylee keep calm? what hobbies relax her? what is her comfort zone, and what stretches that comfort zone?
Meditation; even when she was in college, Kylee found that the best way to calm her nerves when a test or assignment was coming up was simply to sit cross-legged on her bed and just breathe. She really likes yoga! Also she liked depending on a small item like a necklace as a charm of sorts, and has gravitated to using both her scarf and her weapon's unsummoned form (a brooch) as items she draws her strength from.

She is mostly comfortable in lab settings, and very science-y stuff, and not so much a fan of combat and fighting, though she is slowly starting to train herself (with the help of her weapon, Akila) to be stronger in that aspect. Definitely not comfortable with altercations and fights, because she would rather solve things the peaceful way.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:47 am
Erebus:

1) What food always reminds you of happy childhood days?
2) What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
3) What was the last lie you told?
4) What do you like to do on a rainy day?
5) How ticklish are you? Where are you ticklish?  

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:09 am
and be blue
Erebus:

1) What food always reminds you of happy childhood days?
2) What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
3) What was the last lie you told?
4) What do you like to do on a rainy day?
5) How ticklish are you? Where are you ticklish?

1) Sort of cliche, I guess, but a nice huge bone! I used to share them with my brothers when we were little, and it always fun to gnaw on it with them by my side!

2) Uhhhh, I really think virtues in general should never be overrated, actually. It's wise to always appreciate the good traits in others, instead of focusing too much on their bad habits or whatever that ticks you off.

3) I... don't remember. I don't really like lying cause I feel horrible about it afterwards-- does it count if I deliberately don't tell people stuff? Like, I never told anyone that I don't exactly think that I'm living up to the legacy of my family, except that one time that weird White Queen made me blurt it out. IN front of my brother.

...Does that count?

4) I like to curl up inside and read a book! Preferably in my natural form; it's way easier and more comfy to curl up when you're a dog.

5) ...F-fairly ticklish? When I was a puppy, we found out there's this certain spot on my tummy that made me giggle uncontrollably. No one does it anymore though. At least they haven't really tried...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:12 am
5 and 5!! biggrin I'd love an IOU RP later, once Ever's established, where he & Erebus end up in a haunted house...even if both were younger when they saw each other!  

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:25 am
Marz: What do you most aspire to in life?

If you could do one thing to shape the world - what would you change?

If you lost your seal skin, but could chose any other skin to take its place, what skin would you choose?

If you could have picked someone to replace you in the escape event, but it had to be someone you at least got along with, who would you pick?

If you had to trade bodies with any other student you have met at the school, who would you choose and why?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:05 am
and be blue
5 and 5!! biggrin I'd love an IOU RP later, once Ever's established, where he & Erebus end up in a haunted house...even if both were younger when they saw each other!

yes! biggrin and then they somehow realize the other MAGICALLY AGED...  

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:09 am
Melodine Cantus
and be blue

yes! biggrin and then they somehow realize the other MAGICALLY AGED...

it'll be exciting. maybe they can be friendly. up to a point. u.u  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces