Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Plotting Creation of the Performing Arts Club Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiiiiiiiii! Performing Arts Club in the making over hurr 8 D
  *u*
  ninja lurkitylurk
View Results

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:49 pm
<3 Plot thread chat notes and drafts:

Interested students: Mei ( page 1 ), Ali ( page 1 )

Latest club app form draft ( page 2 . post 12 )

Ideas for club rps and structuring:
+ Meet+greet > page 2 . post 8 < = 2 votes : Brand ( page 2 ), Ali ( page 2 )
+ Event and leadership organizatio > page 2 . post 8 < = 2 votes: Brand ( page 2 ), Ali ( page 2 )

Some ideas on specifics of what performing arts encompasses:
[ the club welcomes spotlighting all forms of performing arts and not just those listed below ouo ]
( page 1 )
+ dancing: ballet, hiphop, tap, jazz, etc
+ playing instruments
+ singing
+ circus entertaining
( page 2 )
+ acting
+ poetry reading
+ orating
+ presenting musicals, stand-up comedy, magic shows, operas, and more
+ yodeling
+ miming
+ working with stage attire, props, and more
+ spirited-cooking/baking
+ flaring

Question about club meeting approach = page 1 . post 6 :
+ Linking out of club room to external orps = 2 votes: Ali vote ( page 1 . post 6 ), Mei vote ( page 1 . post 7 )

Fundraising and/or event ideas:
+ Dinner-theater parties ( page 2 . post 8 )
+ Bake sales ( page 2 . post 5 )
+ Singing skelegrams ( page 1 . post 11)
+ Eyelectronic message notifications with candy/other gram deliveries ( page 1 . post 10 )
+ Ticket sales ( page 1 . post 8 )
+ Performing arts tutorial lessons ( page 1 . post 1 )

Ideas pertaining to participation is campus events:
( page 1 )
+ booths and examples of games and offerings within: club sign-ups, console system dance games including those involving motion sensors, skarraoke, talent show sign-ups, equipment and supplies fundraisers (with no actual currency of any kind spent by anyone)

Candidates of club mini:
+ Doyafinkesaurus ( page 1 . post 5 )

heart Hello everyone! The thread is open and ready for club forming discussions. biggrin Please feel free to post your interest to sign your character up as a member, idea suggestions, and thoughts for the establishment of the Performing Arts Club and chat and share them with each other for all to join in the fun of building this group. I shall surely be plotting along as well, checking in and posting together in our interested party of creeple here as often as I possibly can. We can discuss an array of things like what we'd like club activities to include, a possible timeframe of when we could submit a club application form and transition into the clubs subforum so we avoid feeling stagnant in the creation process, club thread information, event and rp ideas, and so on.

The spoiler tag above can contain our working drafts and lists and etc of what club details we have in mind.

To start our discussion off here is a list of some of my thoughts and suggestions for club ideas:
+ dancing: ballet, hiphop, tap, jazz, etc
+ playing instruments
+ singing
+ participation is campus events (ex. booths with performing arts related activities)
+ examples of event booth games and offerings: club sign-ups, console system dance games including those involving motion sensors, skarraoke, talent show sign-ups, equipment and supplies fundraisers (with no actual currency of any kind spent by anyone)
+ performing arts tutorial lessons
+ my character signing up: Alpinely Everite (Allie/Ali); She has experience in taking studio dance lessons such as in ballet and participating in the studio shows. And she is appreciative of performing arts.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:51 pm
just snagging the second post just in case x D

quote list for any announcements cx

[ quote=""]

[ quote="Yayoi"]
[ quote="Face your demons"]
[ quote="Madness_insanity"]
[ quote="Smerdle"]
[ quote="Miidnight Melody"]

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:54 pm
ahaha going why not snag the third ok finished snagging now lol  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:05 pm
So Meixiang 100% endorses this club and says gimmie.  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:13 pm
Yayoi
So Meixiang 100% endorses this club and says gimmie.

Yayyy! Welcome welcome welcome! *u*

And kekekegiggles I now am wanting to also say the club minipet Doyafinkesaurus had me imagining creeple in a club dancing to beats with replaying 'do-ya-fink' lyrics of a song of unknown origins rofl! So perhaps it could be a candidate for the club mini further down the line rofl

-dives into more multitasking with reviewing club app process- ouo <3  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:46 pm
4laugh I also want to throw this question out there: Is it more appealing to rp club meetings in the club room (thread) or just link external orp threads of club room meetings in the club thread?

I am currently inclined to the later idea of linking external orps of club room meetings in the thread. We can title these orps uniquely and post main shop thread announcements inviting participants in an open club meeting style. And a club meeting orp's second half could be a free for all segment of rp activity in the club room while the first half is following agenda call to order through end of the meeting agenda.. ouo How does this sound?

Anyone can jump into the these plotting discussions, on topic or new topic either way or both as well. ^u^  

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:12 pm
I like the idea of linking external rps. If its left open to be an orp anyone can jump in and participate. They wouldn't necessarily have to join the club either, but they could be a part of the goings on and see if they'd like to join or not.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:13 pm
Specific fundraising ideas: arrangements made ICly in background set-up's info that the club gains a percentage of tickets sold to concerts, events, and so forth that are held in Halloween

Ahaha.. Oh gosh I'm hyper and probably channeling Ali's sugar rush-yness @u@;  

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:14 pm
Yayoi
I like the idea of linking external rps. If its left open to be an orp anyone can jump in and participate. They wouldn't necessarily have to join the club either, but they could be a part of the goings on and see if they'd like to join or not.

Eeeeeeeee I is in agreement whee  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:27 pm
Another fundraising idea:

Grams

+ delivery of candy/flower(s)/more
+ a selection of eyelectronic messages could be sent with an IC and OOC touch letting receivers know to expect a delivery
+ messages examples: parodies of lyrics that have been TiH-ified along with youtube vid links to OOC versions, IC blurbs of video'd short dance segments that links to OOC version of music videos danced to, IC audio recordings of played instrument(s) with accompanying relevant OOC link as well
+ there could be 3+ premade messages that can be sent with senders also having the option to create their own message in the delivery
+ newly added premade messages could be released and featured as time passes in new events the club hosts and part-takes in
+ OOC flairs can be inspirations, pics, etc

edited in >u<  

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:34 pm
Singing skelegrams~ <33  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:36 pm
Eeeeeeeee yesssssssss whooooooooo!! <3 8 D  

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:52 pm
I updated the spoiler tag in the thread's first post with notes on plot thread chat thus far <3  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:39 pm
wahmbulance Eeeeeeeee of course we must also recruit fellow students inclined to circus entertainment such as in the recent carnival and include circus related activities methinks! >u< heart  

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:02 pm
A first draft of the app form certainly open to modifications ^u^

Student Club Application
Club Name: ????????? a.k.a. the Performing Arts Club
Founder's Name: Ali, Mei (thus all founding members)
Meeting Location: Starting out, locations of initial meetings are announced as they are scheduled in settings such as currently unoccupied classrooms or spots around campus.
Requirements to Join: All signing up to become a member entails is informing the club by any means to request to join the roster. Examples which would suffice include an OOC post in the club thread or ICly at a club meeting ORP.
Concept/Aim/Purpose: The club's focus is on showcasing and appreciating the performing arts.
Current Members: Mei, Ali
Sponsors: There are no sponsors at the moment.

Lol I thought I might not fill in all fields but it turns out I did so all instruction placeholders ended up converting to red drafted answers after all cx;  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff