Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Other worlds
Skyfield Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:07 pm
Skyfield the town of dragons this town is the birthplace of many people that have dragons blood in their veins at one time it was a small town that was destroyed years passes and Skyfield was rebulit into a city with some of the old houses as ruins a popular tourist attraction one of many it is also know for its shops and restaurants  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:51 pm
Kira arrives in Skyfield with Dk. the city is massive and you can see dragons in the air. Dragons running stores and even dragons on the just walking around. "welcome to Skyfield my home town. its gotten bigger since i was here as a child." he begins to walk in the city to a five star restaurant, he looks at it for a moment "this place is called the Dragons keep don't let the name fool you its the best restaurant in the city" Kira walks looks at the hostess "we have a reservation under Glidell " the hostess takes them to the table.

User Image

((go to go for little bit be on lil later my brother wants to play league of legends))  

VezsperKnight

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:57 pm
ninjadragon66
((kay. Talk to you later.))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dk looked around. She looks like she hasn't seen this in many years. She starts to look around, hoping to see anyone she knew from the past, guardian dragons, element dragons, anyone. She didn't see any.

Maybe they weren't in this part of the town....

She looks at Kira as he talks to her, she looked at the restaurant.
"Dragon's Keep...heh.." she seemed sad, as if the name was familiar to her.

She followed Kira.

"The bar I worked at....when I was young.....it was called the Dragon's Café. It wasn't as upscale as this is...but it was still my home...a bar and a residence."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:33 am
Kira looks at her "yeah sasha told me some stuff about the past anyways the order was already placed for an A class meal which means you can order up to 4 appetizers 4 dinner and 4 deserts that are all on the 5 star listing and they have practically every high class food on the list you can also request the band to play any song of your choice. once we are done here you can explore the town if you like its mainly split up by dragon ages the young the elders the guardians the ancients and the leaders you can find almost any dragon here that wants to get away from a stressful place. i have to go somewhere after the meal you can come if you want or explore up to you. you already know where i am going. "he looks down then back up putting on a fake smile the waiter comes up and asks them for their order. "ill have the lobster roll and lobster tail. and a glass of tea" Kira hands her the A class menu which has a lot of items to choose from some which she has probably has had and some she hasn't had
"also tell them play my friends favorite song. she looks a little down. tell him your favorite song and he will tell the band if you want something that is not on this list just ask and i am sure they will make it and ill pay for it." kira tips the waiter for the band and for the waiter. after i visit my house i think ill head to hot spring to help heal myself and to relax"

User Image  

VezsperKnight

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:57 am
ninjadragon66
((yeah, you got one time where Dk's nervous and sweating bullets....figuratively of course. However honestly, this is also me when ever I go someplace new.... sweatdrop ))

Dk seems overwhelmed with all of this information. She knew she'd probably head to where the ancient dragons were, in any hope to find someone from her past, who'd treat her the way she was used to be treated. Then again, they were old when she met them the first time and every time after.

When the waiter walks up, she smiles looking very innocent, but in fact, she was scared. There was only a few items she recognized, but never let anyone else cook but herself.

She looked at Kira and then at the waiter.
"Just a chocolate cupcake and some water please." she said, trying not to sound nervous but she was a few seconds from bolting out the door. She was only staying because Kira did a lot and wanted to treat her to a gift or something. She wasn't used to a place like this. Her hands were under the table, she was squeezing them. It wasn't about the dragons, she loved being around dragons, just the fanciness frightened her.

She was a ordinary girl, no, woman, but she felt like the shy little girl that she used to be so long ago.
She didn't mention any songs. She knew the one she would always calm down to, but if played by someone else...it would make her cry.

She started to feel a familiar presence, but she wasn't sure what or who it was at the moment. I was vague.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:45 pm
He noticed she was afraid kira began to sing a very old dragons song from the town the song he is singing is so old not many know it but ancients dragons its a song that soothes the souls of dragons when he finishes singing the waiter comes up and gives them their food "sorry bout that i always sing that song when im here the song was born in skyfield and it was made by one of my ancestors anyways lets eat " kira eats his meal quick but slow at same time enough so that it looks like he is not tasting it as he eats " i have to be honest when i came back home before going to the academy i had herd your name from some of ancient dragons that works at the clothing store he said he had only hopped his friend dk would find this place one day"

User Image  

VezsperKnight

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:51 pm
ninjadragon66

Dk calmed down hearing the song and ate the cupcake slowely. It makes her smile tasting the sweetness.

She then looked at Kira with soft eyes. He could tell she's calmed down.
"A clothing store..." she gave a soft smile
"I remember....one dragon....he made me such a wedding gown....I still have it to this day....its a shame....about what happened that day.....it was so white and now its bloodied red." she said, she was still haunted by that day, but she kept the dress, it must have been important to her.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:02 pm
"well the clothing store is just around the corner if you want to see if its a friend of yours as for other dragons some of the younger dragons are related to ancient dragons and the ancient dragons are very old and only talk to each other for some odd reason they treat themselves different from other dragons. well i am going to my old house. come if you want or you can go explore up to you." kira walks to his old house

User Image  

VezsperKnight

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:08 pm
ninjadragon66
((so you gonna control the other dragons too?))

Dk watches Kira walk off after eating.
she finished the cupcake, savoring each bite. It wasn't as good as the sweets Tenebrea makes, but it was decent.

She nodded to the waiter
"Thankyou for the cupcake"

She then left and walked to the clothing shop. She smelled a scent she hasn't smelled in years. It saddened her slightly, then again, she was hoping she'd find someone she knew from long ago.

"hello?" she peaked her head thru the door.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:03 pm
Kira arrives at his old house and begins searching threw the wreckage and finds some books and some old family belongings that was his mothers. Kira walks off after finding everything there is to find at his house then walks to his families graves and places a rose on each one Kira walks away and goes to the hot springs

"come on in i am in the back making a wedding dress if you find something you like let me know. " An elderly dragon says while working on the dress

User Image  

VezsperKnight

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:08 pm
ninjadragon66

Dk slowely walks in. The voice was familiar.
She walks towards the back to find the elderly dragon.

"hi....you....you knew my father....Mattichew.....many years ago." she said, her voice was weak
"you made a wedding dress.....31 years ago....for a girl named Dragon Kalena..."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:14 pm
the elderly dragon looks at her "yes i knew him and i also knew the girl you talked about took me a while to get her dress perfect i wish i could of seen her wear it on her wedding day but i was far to busy to go. i do wonder what ever happened to her. wait hang on a second you look just like her." the elderly dragon pauses for a moment then realizes it is her " it is good to see you again i have been hoping you would come find me again after the wedding because i made you something for after the wedding. " the elderly dragon walks into back and opens picks up a small box and opens it up. inside is the most beautiful outfit he could ever make Dk. "i made this for you hoping you would come back so i could give this to you as a wedding gift." he hands her the outfit.  

VezsperKnight

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:20 pm
ninjadragon66

Dk slowely goes up to the dragon and hugged him. She wanted to cry, but she held it back, but tears still fell.

"My fiancée....that day....he and Blackthorne....dad's evil side....my fiancée never loved me...they killed everyone. I had to fight that day.... and....I couldn't save everyone."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:26 pm
"i know i herd what happened all that matters is you did your best and saved some of the people after you left the people wanted to know where went they wanted to thank you for saving their loved ones but no one could find you. i even told my grandson about you once. he grew up with his family but his mother hated me so she never let come him visit but he saw me not to long ago but i doubt he knows im his grandfather. that is when i told him about you. he even helped me make your wedding dress but he was still a kid back then.  

VezsperKnight

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:35 pm
ninjadragon66

"yeah, no one could find me for 30 years.....its hard to explain." she said softly petting the dragon.

"I have old enemies....including this little girl back then.....once she found out that I was alive.......shes coming to kill me. I don't have anything against me....because....she kept me alive but dead alive....hard to explain....like I was dead but alive at the same time."

She took several deep breaths and slowely let the dragon go.
"im sorry about your daughter....I know what it is like to be abandoned....after the wedding day disaster....the people I worked so hard to save....they abandoned me....because I was destined to wield a keyblade....to this day, I refuse to."

She took several deep breaths to calm herself down.
"I am still afraid....too many people call me Blackthorne's daughter....the dragon who wanted to work for death...."

Other worlds

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff