Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harvest Moon: Rival Towns (Semi-Literate RP)

Back to Guilds

A RP World 

Tags: Harvest Moon, Town, Sem-Lit, Romance, Life 

Reply Yamada Town
Iri's Apartment - #203 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:13 pm
Megumi Amari-Kita

EclecticNatureOutcast

The pair had stopped by the grocery store to grab some food for their meals. It made since for them to save money for a bigger date later. They also got food for Iri to eat later when the girl had left. They had grabbed steam buns for lunch along with yaki imo, and taiyaki. She was going to make golden curry for dinner.

The girl went right to work putting away the groceries and setting the table for them to enjoy their food. She left Iri to put away his stuff while she did so. When she was done she called out to her boyfriend that it was time to eat.  

angelmage99
Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:38 pm

User Image

Iri liked going out and shopping with Megumi. It felt like they were a real married couple. When they got back, he got to work unpacking. Iri was almost done when Megumi called him. The young man was about to respond when a red box and a note that said 'If you have fun, be safer than I was. No babies for you two. -Sakura'. The brother grew angry and threw the box, which landed in the kitchen. "STUPID SAKURA!" He yelled.

angelmage99

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:22 pm
Megumi Amari-Kita

EclecticNatureOutcast

When the box hit the ground the girl let out a squeaked. The crash had surprised her. The girl had been scooping up the food into bowls. She set down the bowls and went over. "Are you okay?" She asked her boyfriend as she investigated what happened. She then noticed the box and leaned down to pick it up. She then noticed the note that Sakura left her brother and blushed. She had told him that she wanted him to be her first and only.  

angelmage99
Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:41 am

User Image

The angry younger brother headed out from his room and into the dining room. He was glad that the place was furnished."No I am not! Why would she do something like this! It is embarrassing!" Iri huffed as he sat down.

angelmage99

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:01 am
Megumi Amari-Kita

EclecticNatureOutcast

Megumi blushed and put the box on the table. "I think she's taking to heart the offer I gave you before I left. I mean the offer still stands." The girl said as she turned red. She went over to him and gently and shyly kissed him on his jawline. She then went back to serving up the food and placing it in front of him. She then did the same for herself and then sat down. "Thank you for the food." She said as she then started to pick up her food.  

angelmage99
Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:06 pm

User Image

He blushed when he saw the box, quickly grabbing it and hiding it. Megumi's actions confused him even more. He wasn't ready."Thank you for the food!" Iri began eating in a flustered nature

angelmage99

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:29 pm
Megumi Amari-Kita

EclecticNatureOutcast

Megumi giggled a bit. "Iri that doesn't help." She teased him when he removed the box as if to hide it. She started to dig into her food shyly. It didn't take long for an awkward silence to grow between them. The girl swallowed her food and spoke up. "You know that offer still stands." The girl reminded him as she blushed.  

angelmage99
Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:04 pm

User Image

"I am not ready Megumi. We just reunited after nearly a year of long term relationshiping and I start school soon. When the right time comes, we will." Iri explained as he stopped eating.

angelmage99

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:58 am
Megumi Amari-Kita

EclecticNatureOutcast

Megumi smiled gently. "I know, but when your ready I'm ready too." The girl answered him. She wasn't going to push it. Iri was right it had been a year since they got to see each other in person and be alone. All the other times had been over the phone or computer. "Do you want me to stay the night?" She asked him. She didn't want him to feel scared or alone on his first night away from hom.  

angelmage99
Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:27 pm

User Image

Iri blushed and dropped his chopsticks. "If I say yes your parents will kill me. But if we go back too late they will kill me.... I am a dead man regardless." He panicked, clearly not ready..

angelmage99

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:00 pm
Megumi Amari-Kita

EclecticNatureOutcast

Megumi smiled a bit. "Yuki wont care unless I come back pregnant." She teased. Her mom wasn't going to. They were engaged and as long as she didn't become a grandmother too soon, they were welcome to engage in activities. "Besides I think mom expects me to spend the next couple of days here." The girl added with a grin.  

angelmage99
Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:22 am

User Image

Iri shook his head."I hope one day you realize that Yuki loves you and you start calling him dad. Also, I want to spend a few days adjusting to living here. I promise to have a date with you soon." he put his foot down.

angelmage99

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:53 am
Megumi Amari-Kita

EclecticNatureOutcast

Megumi frowned and nodded. There was still a hint of the little girl who would didn't like to be alone anymore. "Excuse me." She responded getting up and heading to the door. She didn't even finish her meal. It was clear that she was upset about something and Iri probably unwittingly made it worst.  

angelmage99
Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:06 am

User Image

"Megumi! Wait! I-" Iri began to call out but it was too late. The young man sat down and called Yuki before finishing his dinner. The apartment felt empty with her gone and it broke his heart. He didn't have a chance to give her his spare key. He cleaned up and went back to unpacking

angelmage99

Yamada Town

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces