Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Lobby Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:15 am
Lobby: Where people sit or stand until the event or appointment which they are waiting for. Students can ask the secretary to schedule a meeting with a teacher or staff member.
Secretary:
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:44 am
User Image
Z H A O ¤ C H E N
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
❝..Flow of the Wushu..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

"Delicioso!" He'd exclaim while licking the reminates of what was on his thumb. His eyes remained closed as usual while he leaned on the railing. His leg swung both ways as he bobbed his head around and let his smile show off a sharp, toothy grin. The man's compact stature didn't show that he was much older than a late teen, and his humming didn't help his case as he sat pointing his head to the sky as he began to think of what adventures he'd have with the kids that day. Maybe one would challenge him and he'd have a challenge, or maybe they made him first day of school cake. It would be wonderful either way. Though, even after the meal he had, his stomach rumbled and his mouth grinned widely. "Oh man, this'll be a good da-." He'd stop as he put a finger to his cheek, near his lip. His head tilted as he swooped down and looked to his finger, seeing a chocolate stain. "Oh? A stain, can't have that now can we?" He'd say to himself before putting his finger to his lips, the light press of his tongue enveloping the chocolate before he stood on the railing and jumped down, stretching. "G-gah~" He'd groan from the motion before sighing.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:31 pm
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Police Dog l Location ➤: Lobby l Company ➤: Zhao l Item/s ➤: Phone(Still Recording)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

A very tall man with light purple bluish long hair, piercing narrow lavender and mocha skin, wore an unamused facial expression. Kazi was planning to spend the day blasting his classical music all day in the staffroom but was blocked off by bright yellow police tape. At first he thought there was murder on the loss until he found the note attached to it. "Zis big man is not serrious" he groaned with his thick russian accent.

He placed by the lobby but then did a double take of when he caught the smell of chocolate. He began to spy the foreigner teacher, and held up his phone putting it on video record. Recording Zhao enjoying whatever he was eating before it disappeared. Once the red headed was done, he came out of his hiding placing. "CHOKOLATE CUPKAKE ZIEF! OU HAVE BEEN KAUGHT BRRROWN HANDED!" the music teacher exclaimed while pointing at Zhao accusingly and the other holding his phone up.

"Throw me to the wolves
And I'll returning leading the
pack"

Theme - Dark Choral Music - The Ashes Will Be Woken

Out.Of.Chains:

killer-wolf-kun
[/quote

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:33 pm
User Image
Z H A O ¤ C H E N
❝..Flow of the Wushu..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

As he leaned back a bit and smiled with his closed eye'd demeanor, he'd look off to the side as he heard something, though he didn't want a creak ruin his moment. Though after a few moments, the bulking Music teacher burst out and shoved what seemed to be a camera in his face. He'd stare for a moment as he let his smile fade to a slight frown before licking his thumb again. He'd then rub under his nose while sighing. ". , ,Nǐ hǎo." He'd greet before standing upon the railing and resting a hand on his side. "Would vou exvain zi provlem?" He'd ask, imitating the accent as he grew his usual smile as he put a hand in his pocket, while he grasped the tip of his collar.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:55 pm
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Police Dog l Location ➤: Lobby l Company ➤: Zhao l Item/s ➤: Phone(Video Evidence)

"Don't provoke me, I'll kill you before anyone comes." Kazi said solemnly speaking perfectly english without his accent. He cleared his throat, "Prroblem is zat, big man's cupkakes arre missing and you'rre kulprrit." He switched back to his usual voice and pointed at Zhao's hands that were covered in chocolate earlier before. He pause the video and placed the video evidence in his pocket, he likes collecting things that he can use blackmailing either if it's a form of a recording, photograph, yearbook, outside source, mutual relation, screenshot of laptop history and the list goes on . He simply enjoys getting the dirty out from people and usually doesn't feel any sympathy for his victims so far.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

killer-wolf-kun
[/quote

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:10 pm
User Image
Z H A O ¤ C H E N
❝..Flow of the Wushu..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

His eyes opened slightly as his mouth protruded into a smile while he and the man stared down for a moment. "Nǐ de xiánxiá wēixié zhǐ huì jīnù wǒ de gǒu nánhái." He'd say while letting the hand on his collar pop his knuckles. Though while looking at the phone he'd look back at his thumb while tilting his head. "The mayor is missing cupcakes?" He'd say while looking at his thumb. He'd think of how good a cupcake would be like at this moment. Especially if it was chocolately like his previous delight, though as he looked towards the man he'd hop from the railing to the floor. "Are there any left? I wanna try one. It sounds good."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:49 pm
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Unamused l Location ➤: Lobby l Company ➤: Zhao l Item/s ➤: Phone(Video Evidence)

Kazi shook his head, "Нет, Нет, Нет. Not today maybe later." he quickly declined Zhao's fighting spirit though he wouldn't mind to have a little brawl to see how different Chinese and Russian martial arts are like. The russian suddenly stared at the man dumbfounded, "You serrious...You didn't steal big man's cupkakes did you...And of course not!" he trailed off becoming unamused by the false alarm but that didn't mean he was going to delete the video right away. You can cancel him out of the suspect list since he can't eat anything with chocolate otherwise he becomes very ill to the stomach. He crossed his arms and stared at Zhao sternly, "Vat vere you eating earlier." he asked in curiosity.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

killer-wolf-kun
[/quote

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:27 pm
User Image
Z H A O ¤ C H E N
❝..Flow of the Wushu..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Seeing that the man's tone calmed down he let out a slight sigh of disappointment, though afterwards his smile returned while he leaned against the rail. His slightly smaller than average size made him seem less intimidating, though the look in his closed eyes were contradictory. Though after hearing the man's claim once more that he'd suspect him of stealing cupcakes, he'd toss his bangs up a bit before leaning his head back. "What I ate? What did you eat? That's the proper way to go about it, I feel like I'm being investigated. Are you doing that? For a crime I didn't commit, I ought to turn you into the proper authorities lone wolf." He'd then stop the chain of distracting words to then look to the bowl by where he sat. "Somebody left a moose track icecream in the freezer, and I had a craving for chocolate. Though...I only got it because this plate in the lounge had a bunch of crumbs on it and it smelled sweet."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:44 pm
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Lobby l Company ➤: Zhao l Item/s ➤: Phone(Video Evidence)

Vladimir arched a brow and was still a little bit sad that Zhao wasn't the thief. Well, his not a sadist! But he was in the mood to see some get punished or a few whacks in the head just for laughs... 'Now zat I zink about it sounds sadistic' "So you crraved forr chokolate like voman on her perriod. Zat's nice." he bluntly put it into his own words, he let out a sigh of sadness.

His nose twitched, "You still smell like chokolate zough." he trailed off, and covered his nose, suddenly a smirk spread on his face. "At zis state big man vill zink you did it and vill hug you vith his hands arround yourr neck. He doesn't know you didn't." he said happily with a toothy grin. Placing a hand over the pocket that had FALSE evidence but could still get the foreigner teacher into trouble. Knowing the headmaster, he doesn''t fire teachers on the spot, he rather gets his revenge. Heck if he was normal, the staff and teachers wouldn't be in this crime drama!

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

killer-wolf-kun

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:58 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Lobby l Company ➤: Kazima & Zhao l Item/s ➤: Old Book
User Image

In the shadows of the large lobby sat a woman, no more then 22. Her silhouette gave her the appearance of a petite frame, her hair resembled a long wavy black waterfall. One feature of hers that could not be mistaken was her glowing violet eyes. The woman, who was known to very few, sat up straight, crossed her legs and grinned. Now now Mr. Kazima, we wouldn't want anyone to get hurt over something they didn't do now would we? Yennefer, for this was the woman's name, stood swiftly, her heels could be heard on the hard floor. It would be a shame if someone were to injure an innocent, wouldn't it? She kept her distance from both men, for she had never met them and was unaware of what they could possibly be capable of.

User Image

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:22 am
User Image
Z H A O ¤ C H E N
❝..Flow of the Wushu..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Zhao would pick his ear while he listen to the man's first poke at him. "I crave chocolate like you crave the taste your own tail." His tone stayed the chipper and fun loving as he flick his finger off to the side looking to him with a grin. He'd then looked to him before walking up to the dog and put his hand up. His eyes would open slightly while rocking his head back in forth, "The mayor wouldn't do that....We're close, especially since he also dubbed me blossom, for his faca-" He'd turn his head quickly as his eyes closed once more hearing a new voice. He'd give a grin towards her as he put a hand in his pocket. "Ah, I believe you are Miss Ven....V....Ven..." He'd mutter a curse in chinese under his breath before looking up and remembering. "Miss Vengerber! Nǐ hǎo." He'd greet before walking back to his original spot as he looked between the two. "Though that offends me." He'd open his crystal blue eyes for what seemed to be the first time that day as he gave her a smile. "You believe that I couldn't put the leash on this young pup if truly needed to hurts my heart."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:10 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm, yet Alert l Location ➤: Lobby l Company ➤: Kazima & Zhao l Item/s ➤: Old Book
User Image

Yennefer looked at Mr. Zhao, watching his moves. She proceeded to shrug her shoulders and place her hands on her hips. I don't make any assumptions my dear. I simply believe that an innocent shouldn't be punished for a crime they did not commit. I'm more then sure that you are capable of....how did you put it? "Putting a leash on this pup? Yennefer turned and looked at Mr. Kazima, waiting to see his response to the whole matter. She quickly looked back at Mr. Zhao. Now, if it is a crime that you did commit however... Her voice trailed off as she watched him. Yennefer would admit that his crystal eyes were pretty, yet there was something about them that made her stand up straight.

User Image

Quote:
killer-wolf-kun

Quote:
XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:11 pm
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Annoyed l Location ➤: Lobby l Company ➤: Zhao & Yennefer l Item/s ➤: Phone(Video Evidence)

"Fakai? Fakadectomy? Fakade?" Kazi tried to finish his sentence then turned his head towards the newcomer. She glance over to Zhao seeing how he struggled remembering the lady's name. "здравствуйте[ZDRAHS-tvooy-tyeh], Miss V." Knowing by his accent he will fail miserably pronouncing the teacher's last name. He arched a brow at her questions. He rested his hands behind his head. "But it would be funny wouldn't it." he said with a lazy gaze, lacking any form of sympathy. He looked over at Zhao and gave him an annoyed look from referring him as 'young pup'. He get easily annoyed or ticked off when someone refers to him as that especially in his wolf form as a kid. He winced in disgust at the memory of being surrounded by women pinching his soft furry chubby wolf pup cheeks at his village. He slightly turned his head away from them, "I zink she believed korrrectly." he immediately responded from the question beginning to have second thoughts about the later date of a 'friendly' battle.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

killer-wolf-kun

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:23 pm
User Image

User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Alert l Location ➤: Lobby l Company ➤: Kazima & Zhao l Item/s ➤: Old Book
User Image

With the sound of his voice, Yennefer turned and looked at Mr. Kazima. She could hear the struggle he had with her name and couldn't help but smile. It amused her. If it is easier for you Mr. Kazima you may call me Yen. She stood and looked at the two men. Both held themselves so differently, different tempers, different manners. Her violet eyes ran up and down both of them. One thing she taught herself is to evaluate others in mere seconds. you never know what could happen... Well I'm glad that you see the truth of the matter. She let one hand fall from her waist and shifted her weight onto one heel.

User Image

Quote:
XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

There a notable clank ringing down from one of the halls towards the lobby. Sounds of chains hitting metal and for those with better senses; a very familiar smell. Ashelia was walking down the corridor towards the lobby. She didnt know what the other Staff were talking about but she was very distracted at the moment. One thing kept ringing over and over in her mind and others could probably see it. In fact, when she came to the stairs to walk down, she ignored them all together. With a seamless change in movement, She hopped onto the railing and jumped down to the bottom. The landing was surprisingly quiet considering the size of her weapon. The guard walked past her co-workers as if in a trance.

-Exit-

∑Location →→| Lobby|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Horizon Zero Dawn Rap |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Busy/Distracted |
∑ Thoughts →→| Thanatos....|
∑ Items →→| Malice |
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| Not active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

killer-wolf-kun