Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Hospital Wing Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:35 pm
Hospital Wing: Students and staff who suffer mishaps and injuries during the school year are sent or brought to the hospital wing for treatment.
Doctor: Yana Aburachi
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rushing through the halls, on two-legged wolf, to the doctors room, laughing all the way. Crashing the door, the doctors not in sight, Its investigation time, looking for the clues! Yes, Ashelia ran all the way down the halls headed for the hospital wing. It was the second stop in the investigation for the missing cupcakes. Once they entered the Hospital Wing, Ashe set Lucius down on his feet and let him begin the Investigation. She was the bad cop after all and the good cop always starts first.

∑Location →→| Hospital Wing|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Horizon Zero Dawn Rap |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Amused |
∑ Thoughts →→| Detective time |
∑ Items →→| Malice |
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| Not active |
∑ O.o.c →→| Sorry for short post |

XxIce_ReaperxX

Ellise Belmont

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ellise Belmont

Beloved Partner

8,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:56 pm
User Image

User Image

Mood: Cheerful/Confused
With: Ashelia and Lucius
Thinking:
Why are they acting weird?

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

After simply taking a few minutes to go off to get some food from the staff room (Which was blocked off oddly enough with police tape), Yana returned to her room empty handed and was greeted by the sight of the headmaster and his right hand guard. She was completely unsure of why they were in her room, and what exactly was the reason for their presence there, but with a simple shrug Yana walked inside her room. "Is there something I can help you with Ashelia, and Lucius?" She asked sweetly. It was entirely odd for her to have both in her wing, neither appeared to be injured ether so they obviously didn't come into the room to be healed, so whatever the reason they were here, she figured she might as well help them.

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:54 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Detective Mode: ON l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Bad Cop & Suspect l Item/s ➤: Notepad & Pen
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Lucius placed his feet on the ground and then turned to the nurse. When he heard her sweet voice it made him rethinking his Top Suspects selection. But looks can be deceiving! With that he inspected her careful up and down for any sign of sugary frosting or cookie crumbles on her clothes and her face. "Hi Yana~ Wow, you are surprisingly very clean today. Is that strawberry shampoo I smell.~" he greeted her with a smile. "Yes.~ Tell me what did you have to have for breakfast at 7:00am in this lovely morning like this~? Pancakes with maple syrup? The classic Bacon and Eggs? An apple? A plate full of a sugary goodness... Hm! Don't be shy~! he asked with a wide smile and his hands behind his back as leaned in close to the nurse, anxious to hear her answer. Making him list those foods actually made him hungry himself.

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

Just Rosa

killer-wolf-kun

Rush and Crush

Ellise Belmont

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:23 am
User ImageUser Image

"Hey Yana." The woman said with a friendly wave. It was going to hard to play bad against Yana. She was always so nice and also saved her life. Ashelia stood there with arms crossed over her chest. She wouldn't lie, she was mostly thinking of that awesome bath treatment she was going to get after this was said and done. Maybe her cousin would show up and take her spot for a bit. Focusing back on the task at hand, Ashelia listened to what Lucius was asking her which made her hungry. It was hard to set food aside in head when she didn't have anything to eat yet today. Even those cupcakes were seeming very delicious right now.

∑ Items →→| Malice |
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

XxIce_ReaperxX

Ellise Belmont

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:38 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

"My god people here are noisy......" Rohnin woke up floating in the air and a few inches away from the high ceiling of the room. He was supposed to be on one of the beds resting, but this always seems to happen when he's sleeping. "Thank god only wind activates, can you imagine fire or water activating." Rohnin looked down from his little wind bubble and noticed three people talking. "What are these two doing here? No matter, I'm just gonna lay down here and enjoy the "view", Now where did I put my pipe" Rohnin pulled out his pipe and laid on his side and started smoking his "Magical herbs" while staring at the three, well mainly the two girls....And mainly at their......"Goods" "What gorgeous creatures, I wonder if I can blow their clothes away. I probably can but then I'll get my teeth kicked in. " Rohnin sighed as he continued producing smoke from his pipe and smiled. "This is going to be one hell of a year, beautiful woman, great places to make "Produce" " Rohnin then took in a deep breath before release an even larger smoke cloud
User Image

User Image

Nightmares in Daydreams
XxIce_ReaperxX

Ellise Belmont

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Ellise Belmont

Beloved Partner

8,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:39 pm
User Image

User Image

Mood: Cheerful/Confused
With: Ashelia, Lucius, and Rohnin
Thinking:
Ugh... When can I eat?

As she was told she smelled nice, she gave a small smile to him, if not brighter than her usual smile. "That's sweet of you to say. I did put on some perfume today." She said with a small chuckle. As for the talk of food, a loud stomach growl came from her and she held her stomach in embarrassment. "Ahahaha..... I haven't gotten the chance to eat... the staff room has been blocked off so I didn't get the chance to eat. I generally don't eat breakfast because I'm prepping for the morning just in case I have people who are injured." She said as she sighed and was trying to not think about food at the moment. She did glance at Rohnin, noting he was out of bed, but didn't bother him just yet.

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:27 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Cupid Mode: ON l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Bad Cop & Suspect l Item/s ➤: Notepad & Pen

"She's innocent." Lucius instantly reported, when she heard Yana stomach. Though he did felt bad for closing off the staff room with police tape without notice, 'All well.~' he thought. He let out a laugh, "Sorry dear, there is a crime afoot and I fully intend to find the culprit, and teach them the way of sharing and punishment for theft." he said with authority and a gentle smile.

His twitched slightly when a smell of smoke emerge in the room. He looked around then finally looked up to find Ronin relaxing in mid-air, he followed the man's gaze then suddenly let a cough. 'This man needs a wife.' says the man who really wants children of his own though... "Yana are... You able to carry out paternity test?" He has his own reasons. He was currently suspecting one or two certain people he might be related to. Speaking of paternity. What was he going to do next, was going to earn a whack in the head. He walked over to Ash and put his arm around her, then went to Yana and put his other arm around her. Then looked up at Ronin with a mischievous grin. "Oh, Ronin.~"

"Ashelia Dolune, 27, American. Works as a guard, loves to eat out for steak on a Friday night and her sword she likes to sleep with at night.~
Yana Aburachi, 25, Chinese. Works as a nurse and a martial artist. Loves roses wink wink and enjoys fighting~ Not serious relationship verbal or physical abuse type. You should definitely look up Wing Chun."
This was other cops cue to take over before he starts talking about personal and embarrassing info.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush and Crush

Ellise Belmont

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:02 am
User ImageUser Image

Nodding in agreement to Lucius about Yana's innocence, she was kinda curious about his other question. Why would he need a paternity test? Lucius wasn't a father. He never mentioned having kids before at least. These thoughts clouded her normal rationalization of Lucius' next string of embarrassments. "Pfft, I'd love to eat out for steak any day of the week and I really really like back rubs in hot tubs~ And I...also...like...HEY WAIT!" Ashelia noticed Lucius looking up. Now she was able to piece the puzzle together. Her face went bright red in embarrassment. Ashe couldn't believe she didnt catch on right away. Looking up at Ronin, she gave him the classic Ashelia glare. Mostly it was Lucius and Thanatos that got the glare. Very few never got the glare...Yana being one of them. How could glare at someone so cheerful!? Also...the heals. Never glare at the heals. Ashe looked back to Lucius and lightly punched him in the shoulder. She had no other words at the moment. Fearing if she said anymore, she'd put herself in a deeper hole.

∑ Items →→| Malice |
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

XxIce_ReaperxX

Ellise Belmont

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:16 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Rohnin’s eyes teared up as soon as he knew what Lucius was trying to do. “Oh headmaster how kind of you, going out of your way to help a lonely man out! Such a wonderful act!”. Ronin was about to be hysterical, but subconsciously released the wind from under him, making him fall head first right in front of the three, after a few seconds of blackout, Rohnin opened his eyes and started staring at the people above him “I have to admit the view from down here is way better............You girls should try short skirts, maybe a robe, you know something free” Rohnin sat up and continued smoking as blood started pouring down from his head. “You know weed……I mean my magical herbs can be good for you guys, it can help you relax and loosen up a bit. They come in baked goods form as well. Anyone care to join me? It's one hell of an experience”
User Image

User Image

Nightmares in Daydreams
XxIce_ReaperxX

Ellise Belmont

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Ellise Belmont

Beloved Partner

8,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:32 pm
User Image

User Image

Mood: Agitated
With: Ashelia, Lucius, and Rohnin
Thinking:
Keep your cool Yana.

As she listened to him, she was confused for a moment before she realized that he had pulled her into his arms and was basically trying to act as a mediator to a dating service. She was about to object but when suddenly Rohnin fell over and spoke in a rather perverted way at her, who was most definitely wearing a skirt. Her fists clenched hard, but her smile was still there and despite that smile, an aura of violence was about to overfill her. "You have wounds on you Rohnin, you must be careful otherwise more wounds may spontaneously appear for no reason on you."

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:28 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Detective Mode: ON l Location ➤: Hospital Wing l Company ➤: Bad Cop & Suspects l Item/s ➤: Notepad & Pen

"Owie~!" Lucius whined when Ash punched him, he looked over at Yana. He raised his brows in surprise from her ominous threat then suddenly let go of the two girls and back away. "Well there is always Valentine's day~" he let out a lighthearted laugh.

The headmaster's ears suddenly perked up when the librarian said, 'baked good'. Lucius suddenly stood very close to Ronin's face, "I'm sorry, what would you know about 'baked goods'?" he asked suspiciously there was no use for smelling the for any clues because he already reek of smoke. He fold his arms and stared at the man blankly, instead of being more concerned with the weed or 'magical herb' he was carrying around school grounds. The paternity test would have to wait.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush and Crush

Ellise Belmont

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ashelia growled quite loudly. Not many knew of her wolf's blood, so a canine like growl coming from her could be a shocker to most. Its a good thing she never wears skirts or dresses...though her normal attire was probably more revealing than most. "I wore a dress once for only one man...and one man only." Ashe never really got over the loss of Thanatos. If she ever met that woman, Silver...she would pay dearly. Ashe needed to clear her head but then she heard a feint boom. The others probably wouldnt have heard it. Werewolf powers activate!....well the hearing and smelling parts. "Lucius. Something happened in the dormitory section. The Cupcakes will have to wait. I will be back Lucy." Shifting her massive sword on her back, Ashelia turned and ran to the door stopping only for a moment. "Yana, be ready in case we have some injuries." Opening the door, Ashe exited the Hospital wing and darted away. Visiting Thanatos would have to wait. He would want the students safety above all else.

-Exit-

∑ Current Feelings →→ | |
∑ Thoughts →→| GUARD MODE! |
∑ Items →→| Malice |
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

XxIce_ReaperxX

Ellise Belmont

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:53 pm
User Image

Đįᶌįȵϙᶍįᶏ Ƭᶒȵ'ꞩᶒᶉᶑꞩƫᶏ

∑ Current Form →→| Human |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Abracadavre |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Super Happy |
∑ Thoughts →→| MY HUBBY! |
∑ Items →→| none |
∑ People Near By →→| Hubby and people |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Shadow Stepper || Chaotic Evil || Story Fluffer ||

"I gave up trying to take over three worlds. So I took one of them."

It took her a grand portion of the day, but after several failed warps, Divinoxia finally made it to the place she had been seeking! A rift opened a shortly after the werewolf left and out popped Divinoxia aka Silver or Florianna depending if one did their research. "MY HUBBY!" Silver said as she ran to Lucius and glomped him from behind. "My my my, I've been looking for you all morning! Oh and don't worry, I'm done trying to take over the world~ Instead I rule a large portion of hell and I decided to visit on my Lunch Break~" Really Silver just wanted to get away from the "office". She loves but hates her job. Theres no fun it unless someone is trying to overthrow her. Which someone is trying to do while she's gone.

"But I can't help but meddle in the mortal realm~ "

User Image

Rush and Crush][/quote]
[quote="XxIce_ReaperxX

Ellise Belmont

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:33 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Rohnin listened to the threats and sighed, he knew better than to invoke a woman's wrath. " I hear you loud and clear Yana. But one day I'll be irresistible, I'll be one of those heartthrobs." Rohnin then took another puff of smoke and blew it on Lucius who was inches away from his face. Rohnin then smiled as he stared at the man's eyes. "Such mesmerizing eyes, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous. No wonder girls throw themselves at you headmaster. I can barely hold myself." Rohnin then slowly got closer to the headmaster, and was about to give him a small peck but was cut short when the Shadow stepper came out of a portal and into the room. Rohnin's heart sank as he felt the raw power and evil from the demon. This power he was feeling was unreal, he never felt like this before. "You're........Oh my goodness. I can't believe it.........Such beauty!!!!!" Rohnin jumped up and looked at the Silver-haired woman, who was now smothering The headmaster with love. "Miss! Please, give me your name!! I have a feeling that we can make the perfect couple. I read somewhere in a book that opposite personalities make the best partners." Rohnin didn't really know who he was talking to, and he didn't care all he saw was a pair of breasts and a very attractive girl.
User Image

User Image

Nightmares in Daydreams
XxIce_ReaperxX

Ellise Belmont

Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items