Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[EVENT] Bloodfest 2017 Main Events //PRIZES PG 31 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Schedule of Events:
March 18 - March 26 = User-Run Booths
March 20 - March 24 = Week-Long Events
March 25 = Soda Pong, Beach Volleyball
March 26 = Three-Legged Obstacle Course

March 18 - April 23 = Booth Roleplay & Boardwalk Roleplay

=>The Boardwalk (open 'til April 23)

=>ALIEN ANNIHILATION TRAINING SIMULATOR
=>Alternian Ninja Squirrel
=>Around the World
=>Art Attack!
=>Bikini Boot Camp
=>Cerise's Slitchute Nutritionblock
=>Combative Confection
=>Courage!!
=>Dance Dance Communication!
=>Lightseekers
=>Psychological Help Stand
=>Reach for the STARS!
=>Right in the Feels!
=>Stack, Flip n' Eat!
=>Starlight Talent Agency
=>Sugar Honey Honey
=>The Nightly... Blend?

redeem booth tickets
Tickets won in the user-run booths can be turned in here! Each ticket can either be claimed or gifted to another user.

Users who have no shop trolls will be entered into a newbie raffle with one winner. Prize options for the newbie raffle are a premade troll from the premade pool or 5 ep. Runner-ups will receive 1 ep per 5 tickets claimed (gifted tickets do not count).

Users who already have shop trolls will be entered into a general raffle with one winner, which is drawn following the newbie raffle. Prize options for the general raffle are a premade from the premade pool (powers optional) or a custom powered troll or a custom jadeblooded troll.

**If we only have one or two newbies, there will be no newbie only raffle. Instead, the total number of winners for the general raffle will be raised to two. Newbies can join in the general raffle, but can only win a premade from the premade pool or 5 ep, and still retain the ep/ticket exchange option if they do not win.**

As always, premade trolls will adhere to our rehoming policy. In addition, should the custom option be chosen, the troll should be completed in the same time-frame allotted to the premades. If any trolls are not completed in this time-frame, we will return the troll to the prize pool and draw a new winner from the raffle list. Users cannot gift tickets that they have claimed for themselves. Please claim all your tickets by the end of April 1, as the raffle will be drawn on the afternoon of April 2.

[quote="Hivestuck"][b]I WANT TO REDEEM TICKETS![/b]
[b]Tickets:[/b] please link to each individual post that explicitly gives you each ticket
[b]User:[/b] can simply write 'me' if it is not being gifted
[/quote]

Redeemed Ticket List

General Raffle
    [15] stringency
    [12] Yamashii
    [21] Tasinei
    [35] quiet delegation
    [15] cashmeresky
    [53] nepsah
    [40] saihen
    [34] purplerosesbeauty
    [8] blackbird cake
    [7] quite uneventful
    [17] Sami-Fire
    [5] Skyli Peep
    [5] Smolderingskies
    [36] Green Minuet
    [14] Gl!tch~
    [20] Taki-di
    [22] Unaru
    [23] DraconicFeline
    [16] ImaginationsParadise
    [75] Micillia
    [6] Kimbley Kitty
    [17] KitsuneAura
    [8] Hobo Pixi
    [2] Ancient_Guardian
    [11] Doutei

Newbie Raffle
    Not enough Newbies for a Newbie Raffle this time!

IC prizes for events will be announced at the end. Completing each event will earn you 1 ep per event, to a maximum of 6. Each user may only win one prize across all characters, though their trolls are eligible to win multiple trophies. If one user wins two gold trophies, the prize accompanying the second trophy will go to the silver or copper winner. Quest characters are only eligible for ep, and are ineligible for trophies/prizes.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:13 pm

CONFUSION RESOLUTION BOOTH

Here you will find in-depth guides for all Bloodfest 2017 games. Additional information may be found in the main or daily posts for each game. If you have any questions, please PM the mule or use the new #questions channel on our Discord server. Answers will be posted here as a reference for other users who may have similar questions. Need an invite to Discord? Check this thread for more information.

Fireworks Show
How to Play

Roll 1d4 per post to set up mortars. Set up as many as you can until you roll a 1, in which all of your fireworks start going off. Your score is determined by the total of all the dice you rolled (minus the 1 that sets off your fireworks). When you've finished, post your final score using the following submission code and submit your score using the linked Submission Form.

Each post should include a minimum 50 words of RP.

[quote="Hivestuck"][align=center][img]http://octospiracy.com/hivestuck/mar17/bloodfest/event_1_i1.png[/img][/align]
[b]My name is:[/b]
[b]My team is:[/b] [blood color]

[b]Today's Score:[/b]
[b]Total Score:[/b] [Points accumulated so far this week]
[/quote]

Bodybuffing
How to Play
This event takes the form of a modified CYOA, in which teen trolls must oil up, buff and flaunt their stuff! At the same time, kids can prepare supplies and support the competitors. Note that only teen and adult trolls may take part in the designated teen portion of this event, while only kid trolls may take part in the designated kid section.

TEENS/ADULTS: Each day will represent a stage in your preparation for the competition, and each day you will be presented with six options to choose from. Between these six choices, pick two different choices. On the next day when the event updates, you will see the results of your choices!

The choices you have selected will either add or subtract points from the following categories: effulgence, oleaginousness, tincture and deportment. Each is judged on a scale from -5 to 5, with 0 being the ideal amount for any particular category - so, the closer you are to 0 in each category, the better off you are! Here is a visual chart, provided fresh from the judges table:

Quote:
Effulgence
GLARE (-5) (-4) (-3) (-2) (-1) (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) SUBFUSC
Oleaginousness
SLATHER (-5) (-4) (-3) (-2) (-1) (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) SCABROUS
Tincture
FILIGINOUS (-5) (-4) (-3) (-2) (-1) (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) INDISCERNIBLE
Deportment
BURLESQUE (-5) (-4) (-3) (-2) (-1) (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) DIFFIDENT

Note that you may not exceed 5 or go below -5 at any point. If you have a score of -4 in a category and the result subtracts 2 points, you will be at -5.

Each post much be filled before the next day's choices and must contain a minimum of 150 words.

Use this code to track your daily progress! To submit your scores, please use the following Submission Form. This should be submitted individually each day. You can also submit the entire week's worth at the end of the week - as long as you have submitted everything by the end of SATURDAY, the 25th.

[quote="Hivestuck"][align=center][img]http://octospiracy.com/hivestuck/mar17/bloodfest/event_2_i1.png[/img][/align]
[b]My name is: [/b]
[b]My choices for today:[please choose 2][/b]

[b]Effulgence Score:[/b]
[b]Oleaginousness Score:[/b]
[b]Tincture Score:[/b]
[b]Deportment Score:[/b]
[/quote]

KIDS: While kids cannot compete for Bloodfest trophies in Bodybuffing, the winner of this CYOA will receive a very special prize. *note that this still counts for ep rewards, just not final trophies/winner prizes.

As a kid, you have the opportunity to help out backstage before the performances! By gathering supplies, scoping out inspiration and helping prep the competitors, you can take part in the festivities in a special way.

Each day will represent an activity that you can take part in prior to the teens/adults reaching that stage. Your goal is to explore and put together the best, most helpful options for those taking part in Bodybuffing! Each day you will be presented with eight options to choose from. Between these eight choices, pick two (must be two different choices). On the next day when the event updates, you will see the results of your choices! The points you get will determine the winner of this event (the Best Helper).

Additionally, if you pick two choices that happen to be a special combination, you will unlock a piece of information that may be invaluable for teens in the competition! Because you are working a step ahead of the teens/adults, this information will be incorporated as small hints in the text of their upcoming daily choices.

Each post much be filled before the next day's choices and must contain a minimum of 150 words.

Use this code to track your daily progress! Please submit your scores via the Submission Form. This must be submitted individually each day.

[quote="Hivestuck"][align=center][img]http://octospiracy.com/hivestuck/mar17/bloodfest/event_2_i2.png[/img][/align]

[b]Current Score[/b]
[/quote]

Trolls Gone Wild
How to Play

Check out the booths and the boardwalk! Over the week, if you see someone's written a post you find particularly enjoyable, make a post in that thread using the code below to take a picture. You can take up to three different pictures. At the end of the week, submit your favorite photo moment to the Main Events thread with an IC caption describing the scene. Over the weekend, anonymous voting will be open to the public to choose their favorite submission.

• You must take your picture immediately after the post you're capturing.
• The post you're photographing must already be filled at the time of the photo.
• Multiple people may submit the same post if they manage to take the picture at the same time.
• RPing the taking of the picture isn't required.

Submission Example!

Hivestuck

My name is: Sascha Diasis
My team is: Yellow

My photo: Here

My artistic vision: "This is the kind of physics-based mishap you only see once in a lifetime! What're the chances of an unpowered lowblood accidentally beaning not one, but two highbloods in one go of a wiggler game?! Poetry in motion right there. And I thought my aim was bad. If I win, the proceeds are going to a bouquet to lay on that girl's memorial, 'cos you know she's super dead."

=>PHOTO-TAKING CODE
Post immediately after the post you'd like to take a photo of.
[quote="Hivestuck"][align=center][img]http://octospiracy.com/hivestuck/mar17/bloodfest/event_3_i1.png[/img][/align]

[b]I'm photographing:[/b] [link to post][/quote]

=>PHOTO SUBMISSION CODE
Post to the Main Events thread before 9:00 AM PST, March 26th AND submit a submission form.
[quote="Hivestuck"][align=center][img]http://octospiracy.com/hivestuck/mar17/bloodfest/event_3_i2.png[/img][/align]

[b]My photo:[/b] [link to post]

[b]My artistic vision:[/b] [IC description of the scene and why you're submitting it to an art contest][/quote]

Soda Pong
How to Play

Trolls will pair off and compete against each other by mixing combinations of sodas, then tossing ping pong balls into the cups to determine which sodas they consume. The goal of this game is to out-drink your opponent! Consume the most cups of soda before your Potty Points max out at 10. This will be a single elimination tournament-style event.

Each troll is given 10 cups to fill up with soda! There are 7 different types of sodas that you can choose from, and they can be mixed together for unique effects. Each cup can hold 2 shots of soda, so you can either fill the cup with 2 shots of different sodas or the same soda twice for an extra concentrated effect! Note that sodas worth +0 PP have do not double their effects when they are extra-concentrated.

Each can of soda you select has enough soda for 5 shots. (So, 2 full cups and a half of one soda, or 5 half cups of one soda, etc). There are two rules to picking your cans: First, you may only take a maximum of one can of each flavor/color. Second, all of the cans you have selected should have a sum total effect of +4 PP or less. So, you might select one +2 PP soda can, two +1 PP soda cans, and 1 +0PP soda can. 2 + 1 + 1 + 0 = 4.

Quote:
Soda 1 (Red): +2 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, counts as 2 cups
Soda 2 (Orange): +1 PP. The pourer can add or subtract one point from the drinkers’ next roll (cannot loop from 1-10 or vice versa)
Soda 3 (Yellow): +0 PP. The pourer can manually choose which cup their ball lands in next round
Soda 4 (Green): +1 PP. The pourer can switch out one drink on their side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
Soda 5 (Teal): +0 PP. The drinker has to skip the next round
Soda 6 (Blue): +2 PP. The drinker can switch out one drink on pourer’s side with a new mixture (must use the sodas they selected initially, 5 shot limit ignored)
Soda 7 (Purple): +3 PP. If the drinker’s potty points do not max out, the pourer has to have a cup of this mixture as well (not counted towards pourers score).

PROTIP: Name your Concoctions for Extra Pizzazz

Once you have picked and poured your soda concoctions, arrange them by number from 1-10. Trolls take turns generating a number from 1-10, and whichever number cup they land on they must drink! Each drink will determine what effect takes place that turn and how many potty points are gained. Important Note!! For each drink, you will always gain +1 Potty Point, regardless of if the drink itself has a total consumption amount of +0 Potty Points.

See handy diagram below:
User Image

The highest final amount of cups consumed wins – if one troll maxes out their potty-meter first and the other troll has a higher cups drunk score, the game ends automatically. If the troll that maxes out their potty-meter has the higher score, however, the other troll can continue playing until their potty-meter maxes out OR their score rises over their opponent’s score (whichever comes first).

Use the following code to keep track of your cup formation and your total points/cups consumed. Once you have reached your maximum Potty Points or the game otherwise ends, please use the linked Submission Form to submit your score!

[quote="Hivestuck"][align=center][img]http://octospiracy.com/hivestuck/mar17/bloodfest/event_4_i1.png[/img][/align]
[b]My cup formation is:[/b]
[size=9]1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:[/size]
[b]Potty Points:[/b]
[b]Total Cups Consumed:[/b]
[/quote]

Beach Volleyball
How to Play
Trolls in teams of 2 take turns passing the ball back and forth (bump, set) and then try to get points (spike!).

PRE-ROUND: Before each round starts, each player chooses a different part of their side of the court to stand in, represented by the numbers 1 to 4. Players on the same team must choose different positions.

Each round consists of three dice rolls: Bump, Set, and Spike! Players should alternate rolling their dice so that at the end of the game they have rolled the same number of dice: (Round 1 A bumps, B sets, A spikes -> Round 2 B bumps, A sets, B spikes and so on.)

BUMP: Troll A rolls 1D4 to pass the ball to Troll B. If they roll the number that matches the area Troll A is standing in, it's a beautiful pass and with their amazing athleticism they can choose one of the following BOOSTS to add to this round: 1) Can re-roll on a miss in the Spike round or 2) Can double their score from the Spike round IF they get points.

SET: Troll B rolls 1D4 to pass the ball back to Troll A to set up a Spike. If they roll the number that matches the area Troll A is standing in, it's a beautiful pass and with their amazing athleticism they can choose one of the following BOOSTS to add to this round: 1) Can re-roll on a miss in the Spike round or 2) Can double their score from the Spike round IF they get points. These effects stack if the trolls choose the same bonus twice - so, if double is chosen 2x the score is quadrupled, and if the re-roll is chosen twice the team gets to re-roll twice if their Spike misses.

SPIKE: Troll A rolls D4 to determine where the ball lands. If there is no opposing troll standing on the area represented by the number rolled, you score a point!

VS NPCS: If a team chooses to not play against another team of player trolls, that's perfectly fine! During their spike round they roll 3D4 instead of 1D4. The first 2 numbers are the numbers that represent where the enemy team is, and the second determines where the ball lands. If you get two duplicate numbers for the enemy team placement, add one to one of the numbers (or, if the number is four, subtract one). For instance, if you rolled two 3's, the enemy positions should be 3 and 4.

VS PLAYERS: After the first team's SPIKE round, the other team will go through the round order starting from BUMP, and so on and so forth.

REPEAT: This event will last for a total of four rounds. Winners will be determined by highest total points across all teams competing. In the case of tied scores, there will be playoffs at the end to determine first, second, and third.

Below, see a visual representation of an example round!

After you've completed all four rounds, post the form below. As well, please fill out and submit the linked Submission Form.
[quote="Hivestuck"][align=center][img]http://octospiracy.com/hivestuck/mar17/bloodfest/event_6_i1.png[/img][/align]
[b]Our names are: [you and your teammate][/b]
[b]My team is: [blood color][/b]

[b]Total Score:[/b][/quote]

Three-Legged Obstacle Course
How to Play

In this game, each pair of trolls is tasked with finishing a race that is broken up into three sections, inspired by three beautiful natural elements: WIND, WATER, AND FIRE. Trolls must work together to get as far as they can in the race.

Time Limit: Each team has 1 hour to get as far as they can in their current section. After their hour is up, they must forfeit the section if they haven’t completed it and can move onto the next section. The 1 hour timer begins section with the first dice roll in each section.

Scoring: Each section has 10 exciting obstacles to cross! Completing an obstacle gives 10 points each. To find your final score per section, divide your points scored via completing obstacles by the number of posts your team took to complete the section or, if your time ran out before you could finish, how many posts total you did in the hour and round down. Make sure to keep track of how many posts your team has made in each section!

Add all section scores together to get your total for the race! Winners will be judged based upon these scores, but as a Special Audience Favorite Bonus, the team with the most posts and lowest completion percentage will be awarded a bonus equal to half the total points of the highest scoring team for being the most “audience friendly” with amusing failures. (to be determined by staff after all submissions have been collected)

Rolling: To complete each obstacle, each team member will generate a number between 0 and their current obstacle’s number (refer to list below), alternating until the same number is generated twice in a row. For example, the first stage in each section is 0-1, the second stage is 0-2, and so on.

If your trolls don’t get the same number, they are considered to be flailing and stumbling around (overall an uncoordinated, hot mess) – if they get the same number they are moving with beauty and grace and move onto the next obstacle!

SECTION 1: WIND
1] Your team must run from the starting point to the marked ocean cliff…
2] Scale the side of the ocean cliff…
3] Walk across a narrow plank to a tall floating structure in the ocean…
4] Hang glide down onto the beach…
5] Jog up to the top of the Premiere Luxury Highblood Beach Hotel…
6] Zipline across to the Economy Lowblood Beach Motel…
7] Zipline across the beach to the top of the tower…
8] Climb down the tower…
9] Tightrope walk to an adjacent tower…
10] And simply jump off of the tower onto the trampoline below!

SECTION 2: WATER*
*water wings supplied
1] Your team must run from the starting point to the end of the docks…
2] Run across the floating tires on the water to the platform out in the ocean…
3] Climb the side of the tower that has water pouring down it from a pump…
4] Slide down the water slide at the top of the tower, landing on the floating target in the ocean…
5] Swim from the target to each flag marking the way to the slip’n’slide platform…
6] Climb up the slip’n’slide to get to the top of the next platform…
7] Dive off the top of the platform onto the underwater bullseye…
8] Pick up one of the surfboards floating around the bullseye and swim towards the shore…
9] Search for the perfect wave when nearing the shore…
10] And hang a perfect ten to surf to shore!

SECTION 3: FIRE
1] Your team must run from the starting point to the large metal structure that has been set up…
2] Climb up the ladder on the side of the structure and jump down the hatch roof entry…
3] Crawl across the floor of the first room as jets of fire shoot out from the walls at chest height…
4] Climb the unsecured ladder to the second room as it sways back and forth, with fire jets spurting on either side…
5] Time your crossing of a room that rhythmically shoots jets of flames from set points on the floor…
6] Zipline through a room with arcing pillars of flame shooting overhead and below…
7] Walk through a corridor filled with video monitors showing the other contestants on their way through the flamedome…
8] Get in a metal-plated toboggan and slide down a tube filled with flames…
9] Run across the giant electric guitar-shaped platform over a room filled with fire…
10] And gracefully jump through a flaming hoop and slide down the tube on the other side to exit the flamedome!

Use the following code to keep track of your progress. When you are finished with a section, please submit your score using the linked Submission Form!

[quote="Hivestuck"][align=center][img]http://octospiracy.com/hivestuck/mar17/bloodfest/event_5_i1.png[/img][/align]
[b]Our names are: [you and your teammate][/b]

[b]Total Posts (Wind):[/b]
[b]Obstacles Completed (Wind):[/b]
[b]Total Points (Wind):[/b] [obstacles completed * 10 / total posts]
[b]Total Posts (Water):[/b]
[b]Obstacles (Water):[/b]
[b]Total Points (Water):[/b] [obstacles completed * 10 / total posts]
[b]Total Posts (Fire):[/b]
[b]Obstacles Completed (Fire):[/b]
[b]Total Points (Fire):[/b] [obstacles completed * 10 / total posts]

[b]Total Score:[/b] [total wind points + total water points + total fire points]
[/quote]

These rules apply to every part of this event unless explicitly stated otherwise.
1] Only one troll and one art edit may be won per person per event.
2] Users cannot compete in events for others, or give away their prize.
3] Staff reserves the right to withhold event ep, it is a reward and a bonus, not an obligation.
4] Premade events will always favour newbies (0-1 trolls owned).
5] Premades will be rehomed if users take over the time allotted to get them approved.
6] Users are never able to gift in-character prizes between their own trolls.  

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:16 pm

DAILY GAMES RESET ONLY WHEN THE MULE HAS POSTED WITH THE NEW DAILY CHOICES. WE WILL TRY AND ENSURE EACH GAME'S DAY IS 24H.

Quote:
=>IC GAME RULES
No Civisect event is complete without a volley of pyrotechnics! Every season's Bloodfest features a spectacular fireworks show to ring in each night of the festivities. This season, of course, is no exception. There is, however, a slight... deviation in the execution. After an unforeseen, but unsurprising mishap with Civisect's usual pyrotechnician, fireworks choreography has been opened up to the community!

The launchpad is a wide stretch of inflammable concrete adjacent to a warehouse/workshop with more security measures than a government bunker. The site is monitored by a team of drones with perhaps eight in-tact limbs between them. They give you a furious (and occasionally prosthetic) side-eye as they brief you on standard safety protocol, but otherwise allow you your pick of incendiaries from the stock.

=>OOC GAME RULES
How to Play

Roll 1d4 per post to set up mortars. Set up as many as you can until you roll a 1, in which all of your fireworks start going off. Your score is determined by the total of all the dice you rolled (minus the 1 that sets off your fireworks). When you've finished, post your final score using the following submission code and submit your score using the linked Submission Form.

Your final post of the day should include a minimum 100 words of RP.

[quote="Hivestuck"][align=center][img]http://octospiracy.com/hivestuck/mar17/bloodfest/event_1_i1.png[/img][/align]

[b]Today's Score:[/b]
[b]Total Score:[/b] [Points accumulated so far this week]
[/quote]

=>CURRENT DAY

Quote:
=>IC GAME RULES
As you pass by the main Bloodfest Stage, an intense aroma hits your sniffnode. A huge banner signaling the "BODYBUFFING COMPETITION" flies up ahead, and lo and behold there are a number of trolls walking around in outfits showing off their gleaming gray everything. All body types are represented in this competition celebrating the brutal troll body -- older trolls flex and spin, revealing their bruises and scars. Everything's shined up from horntip to frondtip.

"Hello hello, trolls of all kinds!" Announces a portly but exuberant drone. "If you're a child with lusus, please come this way if you'd like to take part in the competition! Teens and up, over to this line to get your outfit!"

First, he turns to the older trolls in the group.

"In this competition, there are four simple categories that you'll be judged on - effulgence, oleaginousness, tincture, and deportment! Our panel of judges will determine winners based upon the luster of your coat, the evenness and spread, the tint, and of course the genuineness and confidence in your performance while on the stage! This is truly a competition where the true troll shines through. Ha! Shines! Get it?"

Next, he turns to the kids.

"Hey kiddos! You won't be able to get in on this lathering fun just yet, but wait a few sweeps and you'll be good to go! For now, how would you wigglers like to help out behind the scenes, eh? I'm sure our overworked Bloodfest volunteers would love some help before the festivities!"

=>OOC GAME RULES
How to Play
This event takes the form of a modified CYOA, in which teen trolls must oil up, buff and flaunt their stuff! At the same time, kids can prepare supplies and support the competitors. Note that only teen and adult trolls may take part in the designated teen portion of this event, while only kid trolls may take part in the designated kid section.

TEENS/ADULTS: Each day will represent a stage in your preparation for the competition, and each day you will be presented with six options to choose from. Between these six choices, pick two different choices. On the next day when the event updates, you will see the results of your choices!

The choices you have selected will either add or subtract points from the following categories: effulgence, oleaginousness, tincture and deportment. Each is judged on a scale from -5 to 5, with 0 being the ideal amount for any particular category - so, the closer you are to 0 in each category, the better off you are! Here is a visual chart, provided fresh from the judges table:

Quote:
Effulgence
SUBFUSC (-5) (-4) (-3) (-2) (-1) (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) GLARE
Oleaginousness
SCABROUS (-5) (-4) (-3) (-2) (-1) (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) SLATHER
Tincture
INDISCERNIBLE (-5) (-4) (-3) (-2) (-1) (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) FILIGINOUS
Deportment
DIFFIDENT (-5) (-4) (-3) (-2) (-1) (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) BURLESQUE

Note that you may not exceed 5 or go below -5 at any point. If you have a score of -4 in a category and the result subtracts 2 points, you will be at -5.

Use this code to track your daily progress! To submit your scores, please use the following Submission Form. This should be submitted individually each day. You can also submit the entire week's worth at the end of the week - as long as you have submitted everything by the end of SATURDAY, the 25th.

[quote="Hivestuck"][align=center][img]http://octospiracy.com/hivestuck/mar17/bloodfest/event_2_i1.png[/img][/align]

[b]Effulgence Score:[/b]
[b]Oleaginousness Score:[/b]
[b]Tincture Score:[/b]
[b]Deportment Score:[/b]
[/quote]

KIDS: While kids cannot compete for Bloodfest trophies in Bodybuffing, the winner of this CYOA will receive a very special prize. *note that this still counts for ep rewards, just not final trophies/winner prizes.

As a kid, you have the opportunity to help out backstage before the performances! By gathering supplies, scoping out inspiration and helping prep the competitors, you can take part in the festivities in a special way.

Each day will represent an activity that you can take part in prior to the teens/adults reaching that stage. Your goal is to explore and put together the best, most helpful options for those taking part in Bodybuffing! Each day you will be presented with eight options to choose from. Between these eight choices, pick two (must be two different choices). On the next day when the event updates, you will see the results of your choices! The points you get will determine the winner of this event (the Best Helper).

Additionally, if you pick two choices that happen to be a special combination, you will unlock a piece of information that may be invaluable for teens in the competition! Because you are working a step ahead of the teens/adults, this information will be incorporated as small hints in the text of their upcoming daily choices.

Use this code to track your daily progress! Please submit your scores via the Submission Form. This must be submitted individually each day.

[quote="Hivestuck"][align=center][img]http://octospiracy.com/hivestuck/mar17/bloodfest/event_2_i2.png[/img][/align]

[b]Current Score[/b]
[/quote]

=>CURRENT DAY

Quote:
Trolls Gone Wild

=>IC GAME RULES
Bloodfest is a blast! It's a week of competitions to be won, prizes to be collected, and memories to be made. What better way to celebrate than to combine all three? An official Bloodfest booth is handing out free NummCorp brand disposable cameras to trolls participating in this season's "Trolls Gone Wild Candid Photography Contest."

The drone manning the booth offers you a camera and some photography tips. "Can't get this many trolls together in one place without something 'wild' going down! There aren't enough press teams on the planet to cover it all. Not to mention trolls get all weird when they know they've got an expensive camera shoved up their sniffnodes. Here, you take this little one and see if you can sneak a pic of something truly outrageous. Who knows! You could stumble upon a real work of art. If that happens, send your film back our way and we'll post it in the weekend's big art show!"

The drone gestures to the display of photos from past Bloodfests. Blown-up images depict cute moments, hijinks, and wipe-outs alike. Quality of the photos varies from artful posing to more motion blur than image. Or that could have just been from the paint fight last winter.

"You know what they say!" The drone waves you off cheerfully, "No such thing as bad press!"

=>OOC GAME RULES
How to Play

Check out the booths and the boardwalk! Over the week, if you see someone's written a post you find particularly enjoyable, make a post in that thread using the code below to take a picture. You can take up to three different pictures. At the end of the week, submit your favorite photo moment to the Main Events thread with an IC caption describing the scene. Over the weekend, anonymous voting will be open to the public to choose their favorite submission.

• You must take your picture immediately after the post you're capturing.
• The post you're photographing must already be filled at the time of the photo.
• Multiple people may submit the same post if they manage to take the picture at the same time.
• RPing the taking of the picture isn't required.

Submission Example!

Hivestuck

My name is: Sascha Diasis
My team is: Yellow

My photo: Here

My artistic vision: "This is the kind of physics-based mishap you only see once in a lifetime! What're the chances of an unpowered lowblood accidentally beaning not one, but two highbloods in one go of a wiggler game?! Poetry in motion right there. And I thought my aim was bad. If I win, the proceeds are going to a bouquet to lay on that girl's memorial, 'cos you know she's super dead."

=>PHOTO-TAKING CODE
Post immediately after the post you'd like to take a photo of.
[quote="Hivestuck"][align=center][img]http://octospiracy.com/hivestuck/mar17/bloodfest/event_3_i1.png[/img][/align]

[b]I'm photographing:[/b] [link to post][/quote]

=>PHOTO SUBMISSION CODE
Post to the Main Events thread before 11:59pm PST, Friday, March 24th AND submit a submission form.
[quote="Hivestuck"][align=center][img]http://octospiracy.com/hivestuck/mar17/bloodfest/event_3_i2.png[/img][/align]

[b]My photo:[/b] [link to post]

[b]My artistic vision:[/b] [IC description of the scene and why you're submitting it to an art contest][/quote]

Note: This is not a daily-reset game. You may take a total of three pictures at any point during this week.

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:17 pm
DAY 1: MARCH 20th. Bodybuffing, Fireworks Show and Trolls Gone Wild are now open!

Quote:
=>DAILY CHOICE
BODYBUFFING DAY 1
Day 1 (TEENS+):
The first step in your shimmering transformation is Body Prep! In the backstage tent area, the volunteers have worked hard to clear as much sand out of the vicinity as possible. Helpful drones mill about, and there are ample supplies to make yourself up prior to oil application. Costume pieces for those who prefer not to parade in simple swimwear are available, as well as hair, horn, and display options. You’ve got time for a couple of prepping routines – how do you start your competitive look?

A) Wax that body
B) Get a massage from a drone
C) Say a prayer
D) Get your hair did
E) Apply face make-up
F) Enhance your wardrobe

Day 1 (KIDS):
While the older trolls prep, it’s a great opportunity to ready the various unique oils they can choose to slather themselves with. There are a number of containers and other ingredients laid out on a big tarp, with a number of spoons, blenders, mortar and pestle and other obscure and startling equipment to make the magic happen. Which two ingredients do you mix?

A) Equine Sweat
B) Gerbil Milk
C) Applesauce
D) Protein Powder
E) Flower Petals
F) Mineral Oil
G) Taurine
H) Nanners

=>MAIN POST

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

quiet delegation

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:55 am
Hivestuck

My name is: Kaldru Dajale
My team is: Blue
My choices for today:[please choose 2] A, G

Current Score: 0?

Kaldru sulked.

It wasn't fair. Why couldn't he join in with the older trolls? After all, it wasn't like - it wasn't like he wasn't strong! ... For his size, anyway. He kicked absently at a tarp, then crossed his arms as he examined the bottles, jars, and stuff all around.

Well, at least the younger ones like himself had something to do. After all, it was important work, right? And everyone had their part to play; if not them, then someone else would have to give up their position in order to do it, right? With that in mind, his sulkiness melted away, and soon enough he was rifling through the ingredients. But what would be good to use?

His first inclination was the equine sweat. Who didn't want to glisten like a musclebeast of such an impressive nature for this kind of competition? After that, though, he was lost. Oil would be too slippery, and who wanted applesauce with that? Yuck!

Eventually he settled on taurine, because it sounded healthy. Healthy was good for this kind of thing, right?  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff