Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Garden Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:32 pm
Garden: The garden is a planned space, usually outdoors, set aside for the display, cultivation, and enjoyment of plants and other forms of nature.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:11 am
User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Garden l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: Sword & Drawing

Even though she had a long day, Ciri was sadly not tired. Lost in her own thoughts, she walked and walked until she found an interesting entrance. She didn't really pay much attention to how she got outside, but she wasn't on a go back and retrace her steps. Taking a step in, Ciri's eyes glowed with amazement. Roses, poppies, flowers everywhere! She had no idea the school had a garden. Being around nature always made her feel calm, like she was back home. Lightly brushing her hands over the petals, Ciri waked among the roses silently and happily.

Current Theme➤: Wonderland

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:33 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Processing... l Location ➤: Garden l Company ➤: Ciri l Item/s ➤: Sweets
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"What are you doing out of bed missy~?" A voice emerged in the garden, the headmaster made his appearance as he walked out of a flower bush and towards the green eyed girl. He find it weird, even though she wasn't relate to Yennifer her eyes reminded her of his mother if they were tinted blue. Lucius tilted her head when she saw Ciri admire the rose, these two definitely went off at a bad start. Since his in a relationship with her mother, it's now his duty to gain the young woman's good wishes and have a healthy and balanced father and daughter kind of relationship. He was about to open his mouth but then nose suddenly twitched at the scent attached to the girl. His body stiffen and his happy expression was frozen, he looked like a stone statue. After a few moment, there was a sign of movement. He cocked his head to the side, "Were you with a boy~?"

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:04 am
User Image

l Mood ➤: Oh No... l Location ➤: Garden l Company ➤: Lucius.... l Item/s ➤: Sword & Drawing

The calm, quiet garden image was shattered when she heard a way to familiar voice emerge from from the garden. Ciri couldn't run, and she couldn't hide, which is exactly what she wanted to do. Slowly turning around there she saw him walking closer....Lucius. Her green eyes stared at him for a moment before speaking. I... I've been up and fighting all night. I found Yen unconscious and took her too her room, and I guess I'm just not tired... Ciri only spoke of small details in her night. To her the rest wasn't important, nor did she really want to tell her soon to be father.

Her eye twitched at Lucius's next comment. How the f**k can he tell I took a shower?! Crossing her arms she averted her eyes from the man, but the one think she couldn't control was her face turning a slight pink color. N-no... why would you think that?

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:34 am
User Image
User Image

Lucius noted the stutter and sense of hesitation in her voice, he arched a brow. Why would Yen be unconscious...probably from Ash, he would have a stern talk with the guard later. "Even if you aren't, don't you prefer being inside a warm room with a nice cozy fire.~" he said, giving her a reason to stay indoors late at night.

Suddenly a shadow cast over Lucius' red eyes when he saw a faint pink hue on Ciri's cheeks. He still wore a smile, "Just asking.~ Because usual when a boy and girl are out together at night, especially if both of them are healthy and sexual active teens...One thing can lead to another.~" he justified, its funny how he has little trust on both of his children. "Did it hurt~?"

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:02 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Oh No... l Location ➤: Garden l Company ➤: Lucius.... l Item/s ➤: Sword & Drawing

Ciri shot the headmaster a confused look. Did it hurt? Was this man asking if having sex... hurt for her? I'm not really sure what you mean... but I've had sex before.....just not there... That last part she lowered her voice so he couldn't hear the fine details. She had never really talked with anyone about her sexual life. Then again she never really though much of it since her late girlfriend passed away.

Taking a deep breath in, Ciri looked around at the roses. I like being outside. I feel... free. I've always been on the run from something, and usually that means sleeping or being outside. I mean, a cozy fire is nice, but the night sky is much better... Ciri didn't really look at Lucius as she spoke, but she did her best to be nice. She kept her tone nice and light, and she kinda... liked being able to speak about the little things. Her green eyes glowed as she stared at the moon.

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:42 pm
User Image
User Image

Lucius looked at her in surprise, 'Yen Yen never told me that!' for him he wanted everything he needs to know about his children that includes their relation and sex life. He made a mental note to bring out the topic and ask who was her first.

Lucius placed a chin while going deep in though, "You like being outside, then we should go camping sometimes! Or maybe nightly stroll you know to get to know each other, OH! OH! Even better how about a night horse ride to the woods plus camping trip~!" Lucius said out loud with excitement with his crimson eyes all brighten up than before. Since the girl like the outside and the night sky it would be a perfect trip for bonding trip He also needs to make a father and son outing trip with Skytherix, he internal sigh his work is never done. He lazily rested his elbow on Ciri's head and his palm on his cheek. "So...you did the mating ritual out there~?" he was still pestering her to get the truth out of her, so far her outing details came out vague.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:00 pm
User Image

Her eyes lit up the moment he mentioned horses. She loved to ride! Do you ride?! Haha I bet I could beat you at a horse race! Oh if i had my horse Kelpie you'd be sorry! She's the fastest mare around, and...she's my best friend. I miss her... Ciri and that black mare had been through so much, it was hard saying goodbye. Maybe one day she could return home to see her friend. Haha camping is easy! Its surviving that's the real challenge. I remember once when i was 9 my uncles left me in the woods by my self to teach me a lesson. Of course, they got in serious trouble, but I learned how to fish! She began to laugh, and not a fake laugh, but a real laugh. Her uncles were complete assholes, but hey. That's who made Ciri who she was today.

What was on her head? Ciri turned to see Lucius had planted his elbow on her head. When did he get this close?!?! She stumbled back away from him and scowled. Why do you care so much about my sex life?! Your only showing any concern because your dating Yen!

That wasn't cool, and Ciri knew it. The words felt sour as they rolled off her tongue. Biting her lip, she quickly changed her attitude. I'm sorry....that wasn't fair to you.... its...weird having someone care about me like this... besides Yen and... well I'm sure you know... I've never had a real parent.... Why did she hate this man? Was the only reason because he was dating her mother? Lucius had never done anything to her and in fact, Ciri was the one who was making things harder on him. Swallowing her pride, Ciri walked up to Lucius and gave him a hug. It wasn't forced, but it was sincere. She held him tight and she remained like this. She understood why she hated this man so much. Ciri didn't want another father figure to use her and walk away, leaving her alone yet again.

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:42 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Father l Location ➤: Garden l Company ➤: Ciri l Item/s ➤: Sweets

Lucius smiled widely, okay she also loves horse we are getting somewhere! The headmaster continued to smile when she began to talk about her uncles and that seem to make the girl laugh, even though she's not his biological child it was nice to see; that goes the same to the rest of the students at the school.

Lucius blinked at the sudden change of attitude, truth be told he also says that kind of questions to his staff members about their sex life. Lucius was about to protest but the girl...apologized? He looked down at Ciri, "Ohhh, I see. Well you have Yen and she certainly did a great job at raising you~! Biological or not. Bare with me I'm still new to this actually father thing and my own was....a less fun example." He let out a chuckle at the thought of his own dad, it only brought fear to him. He shook his from the thought, "I see all my students as my ducklings that needs papa's touch than a boring, stern, old headmaster.~ So I'm not only doing it for your mother missy.~" he playfully poked the girl's nose. With that said he wrapped his arms around Ciri, embracing her in a warm hug and there was a sense of protection. "I'll try to be the best father I can be. Since you are going to be my soon-to-be daughter it's only normally to ask if I'm going to receive grandbabies or not, or if I have to castrate someone.~" while lightly rocking left to right, most of the time that's the man's main reason why he ask about that topic. He looked down at his little girl with a cat like smile.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:10 pm
User Image

Strangely, Lucius's hug made her feel safe. His words made her feel better, and more of an a** for having given him a hard time. As Ciri looked up to see his cat like grin, she couldn't help but chuckle. Haha no, you dont need to worry about the thought of grandkids... to be honest I'm not sure if i want any... my um... power is genetic and as the line grows the stronger the power gets.... Holding him tight for a bit longer, Ciri softly broke their hug and smiled.

So... You plan to marry Yen? This made Ciri smile. She didn't want to be the reason her mother was alone and miserable, so in that moment Ciri vowed to try to be a good soon to be daughter. Try. Hehe you want to know something? When I first met Yennefer i haaaaaated her. She was always so stubborn and prissy. She always called me her ugly little duckling, and I never understood why.... haha I tried to run away from her a few times. Almost was successful, till I got in trouble and she had to come save me.... Ciri let out a laugh. Once she stopped laughing, she looked Lucius in the eyes. Yen has been through a lot...if you really want to take her hand... I will try to be a good daughter... but you have to promise me something. You have to not leave her side. She has seen betrayal to many times, and I...I dont want to see it again. If you promise me that then I promise to be better. Ciri held out her hand, waiting to see if Lucius would agree.

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:58 pm
User Image
User Image

Lucius pouted, "Well I want grandkids, even if you have to adopt one." he declared, he wonders if Skytherix will fill that role. But that left his questions unanswered, this girl was good.

Lucius let out a dramatic gasp when Ciri uttered the 'm' word, "How did you know that~!?" he said in fake shock. He listened to her description of Yennefer when she first met her, stubborn yes prissy? That's new...He thought about it, nevermind. He chuckled at the nickname, he was about to tell her the meaning behind but decided it was best for the girl to figure that out for her own. Lucius looked to Ciri when she mentioned that Yennefer has been through a lot, 'Oh, I have heard stories.' guess that's what Yennifer and Silver both have in common, unsettling history. Lucius stare at Ciri then took it after 6 seconds, "Okay~!" he agreed cheerfully. Yet again he rested his elbow on Ciri's head and his hand against his cheek. "Now...About your nightly outing~?" there was no escape!

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:23 pm
User Image

Ciri smiled as Lucius shook her hand. Giving him a nod, Ciri smiled and turned away. Well, I figured you would as her, and your reaction only confirmed it! That and she is with child so I would hope you would ask her to marry you or there would be a whole different problem. Wtih a toothy grin, Ciri spun bac around and placed her hands on her hips. Yes, I know about the baby. I'm a witcher, we can sense the body change. Hormones and all that crap. Ciri opened her mouth to question his whereabouts that night, but decided against it. If she was going to try to like this man, she really didn't want to know what him and her mother did alone.

Feeling his elbow once more on her head made Ciri shutter. Why is he so persistent?!? Ciri made a pouty face as she thought of how to answer his question. Well.... he saved Yen and I gave him a kiss....I guess one thing just lead to another.... Ciri's cheeks turned red as she thought of her night with Ahnack. Something about him made her feel, safe and calm. She shook her head and looked down.

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:22 pm
User Image
User Image

"You are going to be a big sister.~" Lucius cooed, he looked down anxiously at Ciri when she final answered his question. He made a 'mhm' in response, "I know these things." he said with a nodded. He wasn't mad or upset, she was surely old enough to make her life choices, as long as she is not below eighteen that's when he gets serious. "He must be a heartthrob if he worked this fast or maybe you are that good.~" he said teasingly, he noticed her red cheeks. "What's his name~?" he said out of curiosity but then again he would be persistent and interview the all the male students at the boys' dormitory. Usually this type of topic is discussed between women, but Lucius can handle this...

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:40 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Calmish l Location ➤: Garden l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: Sword & Drawing

Ciri's cheeks turned a cherry color as she listened to Lucius talk. Oh god please stop... She shook her head and looked around. I-It's not that! I mean....kinda.... I dont know.... he just was so forward.... but... so curious.... it was cute.... he... I don't know he just... is different.... As she spoke she smiled and bit her lip gently. I dont understand it.... I've never really been into men... in fact I threatened to kill him... but.... its like he has never loved anyone.... or even had a lot of human interaction... and how I was raised its natural for me I guess.... but my stomach hasn't felt like this since my girlfriend died.... Ciri looked up at Lucius and shook her head. She couldn't believe she was telling him all this. D-don't tell Yen! Please!

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Lucius smiled as Ciri stumbled on her words, it kinda reminded of him when he tried to explain his relationship. "My girl is accidentally in love~" he sang like he was cupid or one of those disney characters that sing in the background. Girlfriend? So her first time was with a girl? He let out a chuckle then did a zip lock motion over his lips, "My lips are sealed.~" he wasn't expecting to get that sort of information so easily in the first place, "What's your dream boat's name?" he addressed for a name again. "You never know I can help with this, especially if you want more alone time with him." he cooed, there were some advantages of being the boss/headmaster of the entire school, he has some tricks up his sleeve.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

Campus

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash