Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Faculty Offices
Administration Office [Court Mage] ➣Gannon Noble Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:08 pm
User Image

- Office of Gannon Noble - Eoana Academy Court Mage -

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:53 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Brageet chirped lightly in her sleep as Gannon shifted through the papers on his desk. He was slowly but surely getting buried in his work. His duties as a Court Mage, his substituting for the Diviner Class and now the issue of the attack in the forest – he was slowly getting buried alive, by paper. Not to mention his stress levels were at an all-time high. It didn’t help that things with Lerato seemed to be going downhill…

But there was some hope. He’d posted the positions for Diviner Professor & Tenebraer/Tadfaer Professor at every Inn in the City in hopes that it would catch someone’s eye. No one had applied for the position yet, but it was only a matter of time. Leaning back in his chair, he rubbed his tired eyes. As of late, he hadn’t been sleeping well. He knew it was a sign of his stress, but he couldn’t deal with the issue until he had someone to take over the Diviner Class permanently.

‘At least Captain Reynard is handling the attack in the forest…’ Reynard was due to come onto the campus to talk to Tala and Sand about the attack before going into the Forest to investigate the scene – most likely with Sand acting as his guide. Gannon had approved of Otsanda acting as Reynard’s guide, due to the fact that she could easily find it again and also because Reynard had requested her help, specifically. Gannon wasn’t an idiot, he knew what Reynard was up to. But as long as Reynard was professional and Otsanda was open to his advances – and didn’t feel harassed by the Guard Captain – then he wouldn’t get in the way of Reynard’s courting.

═══════════════════╝

Court Mage || Gannon Noble

Queen Hera Kami

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Gannon Noble – [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Queen Hera Kami

Sweet Wife

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

⚪╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾⚫

Elohari was a wandering soul whom looked for something to spark her interest. Departing from her village over two years ago, Elohair had been wandering since then. She wanted to enjoy everything life had to offer, thus traveling seemed the best way to fully enjoy such luxury. She had never seen such exquisite taste and structure before. Her village/clan was in a far off region, nearly secluded from the rest of the world. The where…. Tribal to most. Spending days or months praising the Gods and their deities. She was a simple women, Elohair. Finding treasures in the little objects, so coming into a world with such flavor and eye sights, it was quite a lot to swallow.

But for over two years Elohari had wandered and soon found herself in the city of Eoana. Entering into it a new sensation had overcome here. ”Ah…. I have found it.” Elohari’s slow and soft words oozed out her mouth like caramel. She smiled walking into the city, arms slowly opening to praise such a peaceful and lovely city. Finding a tavern to call nights and mornings at, Elohari noticed a sign for applications as a professor. ”Hmm…” her head would twist sideways, eyes peering down at the sign. Perhaps…. Turning in for the night, she prayed and praised the Gods for finding such a lovely place and to guide her into greatness as she explored the city.

And when she awoke, Elohari dressed into a fine flowy blouse, topped with a long robe which would be snuck under a large belt, cinching her waist. Topping off with green trousers and cloth like shoes, really only there to keep her feet warm. She tied up her hair and added a few chains to her fabric and soon ventured to find some food. Grabbing simple food to fill her stomach Elohari caught a glimpse at the flyer once more, she peered at it for a moment before nodding slowly and turning toward the door ”Yes..” And with that, she was en route to the Academy.

Elohari wondered if this path was true, if she would excel at this new profession. What exactly could she teach? Why had the Gods dictated her this route? Her hands clasped behind themselves as she thought and thought. Soon enough she was entering the Academy itself. Taking in the lovely view, she was directed toward the current Professor of the Diviner. Walking in a slow manner, she eventually made it to the door and offered three, slow, soft knocks.

⚫Where xxx
⚪Emotion xxx
⚫Who xxx
⚪Outfit [xx]xxx
⚫OCC xxx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:05 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

“It’s official, I’m never going to get any of this done.” Gannon muttered to himself as he looked over all the documents on his desk. Standing over them, his hands on his hips, he didn’t even know where to begin. Should he grade the essays he’d assigned to the Diviner students first? Or work on the Academy’s budget sheet for the next month? What about the invitations/letters of admission he needed to respond to? And the report about the attack on Tala. It was all so much.

Scratching the back of his head, he paced from one side of his desk to another. “Easiest first…I’ll just work my way up to the hard stuff.” Retaking his seat, he grabbed the essays from his previous class and began to read them, only to hear three, slow, soft knocks on his office door. Hanging his head, he sighed, the papers dropping from his hands to land softly on the desk top.

“Why…? Why me?” Gannon asked himself as he pushed himself up out of his seat and headed for his office door. As he opened the door, he was surprised to catch sight of a woman he didn’t recognize. Well dressed, she seemed friendly, but he had to wonder why she was here – she obviously wasn’t a student. He had to wonder if she was lost…“Can I help you, Miss?”

═══════════════════╝

Queen Hera Kami

Quote:

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Queen Hera Kami

Sweet Wife

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:56 pm

The door was opened and a surprised man entered into Elohari's sight. She smiled softly at the man, knowing he'd look all too surprised by her.
Her eyes took in his appearance a little further. Eyes draped over the man's chiseled jawline, sharp blue eyes, and perked lips. He looked stressed. Her head tilted slightly to the side as her own dazzling hazel eyes moved to the man's attire. Quite snazzy, not typical of a standard processor. Gannon probably didn't know what to think of the women. She hadn't yet spoken,
simply glanced up and down admiring and understanding the man's appearance.

A few seconds would pass and Elohari would extend her hand out toward the man, very feminine and delicate. He would note her fingertips black with tattooing, gold rings popping out the black in her fingers. Her head tilted back,
chin popping upwards and soon she was releasing a soft smile at the man "My name is Elohair Mehra." She spoke soft and sweet, it practically oozed out of her mouth in a fashion that was dazzling. "I was pointed in your direction darling," her free hand gestured down the hall then pointing back toward the man "I inquire about a job position." tilting her head to the side and bashing her eyes, her extended hand resting just below her breast.

"You seem stressed... do hope it isn't due to the work." her head inquired as her eyes locked onto the mans, curious what he was up to.

⚫Where - Gannon's officexxx
⚪Emotion - relaxedxxx
⚫Who - Gannonxxx
⚪Outfit [xx]xxx
⚫OCC xxx

[Profile]
The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:59 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

The woman looked him up and down, her gaze examining him, taking in every detail. He felt as if she were peering into his very soul. Trying not to shiver at the thought, he watched as she extended her hand to him in greeting. He immediately noted her tattooed fingers and flashy rings. Curious by the choice of ink and decoration, he lightly grasped her hand, shaking it as she introduced herself.

Elohair seemed sweet, a bit soft spoken, but sweet and polite none the less. As she pointed back in the other direction, he glanced to see if there was someone there, but all he saw was a guard. Turning his attention back toward her, he was surprised to hear that she’d come to inquire about a position at the Academy. “You’re hear about a position?”

Before he could ask any other questions, she showed concern for his well being. Smiling a bit, he sighed. “Unfortunately, yes, I am very stressed as of late…I have a lot on my plate.” He wasn’t about to lie to the woman, but he did hope that she was a diviner. If she was here about that particular position it would make his life so much easier.

“Why don’t you come in, we can discuss the positions that are currently available and see what would be a good fit for you.” Stepping back, he held the door open for her so she could enter his office. “Please, have a seat.”

═══════════════════╝

Queen Hera Kami

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Gannon Noble – [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Queen Hera Kami

Sweet Wife

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:29 pm

As she grazed her eyes up and down the man, he felt uncomfortable. Elohari didn’t want that, however often many felt odd or nervous with her eyes. She was ever watching, unafraid to stare down, understand what she was looking at. Her eyes could see into the future, but it did not mean she understood what it was telling her. Many know not of her abilities, many don’t believe her. Who could believe the tribal lady who looks out of focus nearly all the time. Regardless, her eyes did not let up, taking in his appearance and etching it into her memory forever.

”Indeed” The women spoke slowly, hand being lightly shaken, eventually released and clasped together at her hips with the other hand. Her head raised as he glanced down the hall to where her hand had previously been pointing, he seemed confused by her gestures. She gave a soft smile, enjoying how he was taking this all in.

Her eyes glazed over his appearance as he sighed, head tilting to the side as her dreadlocks seemed to remain in their place besides the loose threads at her neck. ”Get another plate to lessen the burden on the other plate.” Elohari stated in such a bland, calm manner Gannon wouldn’t be sure if she was joking or being serious.

”Gladly” Elohari turned her head down and allowed herself to take a few slow steps inside the man’s luxurious room. Head turned upright and soon she took in the marvelous view of Gannons office. Her smile grew as the light inside the room kept such a warm feeling in the room. The man’s appearance was slightly cold and rigid, however his room was warm and light. Elohari wondered what exactly the man was. Was he cold or warm? ”Hmmm…” she sucked a breath in and hummed lightly ”Interesting.” Gannon would offer her a seat, which Elohari turned her head to the gestured seat and glanced at it before lowering herself down slowly and gently, leg raised to cross at the knee before her hands clasped at the chair, eyes peering up at Gannon. ”Careful, don’t miss the seat.” Elohari would speak a little louder, nudging at the chair Gannon surely was about to sit on. If he looked behind him, he’d relize it a bit further than expected.

⚪Emotion - relaxedxxx
⚫Who - Gannonxxx
⚪Outfit [xx]xxx
⚫OCC xxx

[Profile]
The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:20 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Gannon couldn’t help but smile slightly at her advice. It was simple and yet oh so complicated at the same time. But yes, he needed to find another plate, or rather, a larger one to unburden himself. Closing the door to allow them some privacy, Gannon headed for his desk. Elohari took the offered seat, her gaze roaming around his office with open appreciation. Smiling to himself, he felt a bit of pride in his office – it wasn’t the nicest one out of the faculty’s offices, but it was warm and inviting.

As he went to take his seat, he hesitated as Elohari spoke. Arching a brow, he glanced back behind him to realize that if she hadn’t said anything he might have slipped from the edge of his seat and onto the floor. Curious as to how she knew this might happen, he reached back to pull the chair closer before taking his seat. Clearing his throat, he clasped his hands together and placed them in front of him on the desk.

“Thank you for alerting me, that could have turned into a rather embarrassing situation for me.” He said with a small smile. Turning his full attention to her, he braced himself for her next answer. “Now, Elohari…You said you are interested in one of our open positions here at the Academy. Might I ask which one caught your eye?” He prayed it was the Diviner position and for entirely selfish reasons. While he adored the students, he had been guiding the past few weeks, he had too much to deal with.

═══════════════════╝

Queen Hera Kami

Quote:

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Queen Hera Kami

Sweet Wife

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:58 am

Her words seemed to place a smile on the man's face. This brought her delight, her energy raging with excitement and warmth. He seemed intrigued by her words and perhaps accept the advice she offered earlier. But now it was time for some business, watching Gannon glance behind him in quite a confused motion. She would follow his own eyes, noting the chair a little too far back. It would have caused an embarrassing scene for the man, not for the women, however. She smiled softly at his thanks and nodded softly.

He wanted to immediately start his questioning, guess you would cause it an... interview? Elohari hadn't had a job really... She was the type to get things for free really. Whether it be her personality, her ability, or her face.
Things seemed to guide her in the right direction, preventing trivial things like money. But the guided direction led her to a job, a job teaching. She would hopefully guide young souls and raise them to her standard. What was her standard? Elohari wasn't exactly sure herself... what type of teacher were they wanting? She wasn't the typical women nor would she ever be... would they accept someone with no knowledge or background in teaching?

Some doubt settled into Eloharis mind though, quickly eased with the notion the Gods led her down this path, if she stopped here it was meant to be that way or if she continued, it was meant to be. Her head lifted upwards a bit as she took a slow breath in "I sit in your office, the Professor of the Divine..." speaking quietly and smoothly, like that of a lullaby. "Leaving that question answered." Elohari gave a soft nod and smile, stating in a rather odd way she wished to apply for his position.

⚪Emotion - relaxedxxx
⚫Who - Gannonxxx
⚪Outfit [xx]xxx
⚫OCC xxx

[Profile]
The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:36 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Eloharis’ answer to his question left him a bit puzzled.

Did she mean that she sat in his office, the current Diviner Professor, or that she thought this was the office of the Diviner Professor? While the Diviner Professor did have a designated office, it wasn’t this one. Tilting his head to the side, he offered her a small smile.

“Sadly, in my mind, the answer you gave only leaves me with more questions…” Leaning back in his chair, he crossed his arms over his chest. “Is this your way of inadvertently saying that you are here to inquire about the Diviner Professor position that I am currently substituting for?”

He could only assume that his assumption was correct. Smiling, he nodded a bit. “Tell me, why do you want to be a Professor?”

═══════════════════╝

Queen Hera Kami

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Gannon Noble – [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Queen Hera Kami

Sweet Wife

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:16 am

⚪╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾⚫

Another smile, but that of confusion. Elohari wasn’t as obvious to him as she needed to be. Her head tilted to the side casually as she studied his expressions turn from confusion to possible excitement. ”Then open your ears wider.” Her voice soft, stating the obvious. Her body shifted a little, hands rubbing together as her hands once again clasped before her. Hazel eyes locked onto the man before leaving with a charming smile of her own. Corners of her mouth perking upwards, lip parting slightly as she flashed just a tad of her teeth.

”Deary, I wouldn’t walk through all of this academy, “ slow and steady ”directly to your room if not wanting to directly speak with you.” Her head tilted upwards, lips parting more as she flashed more of her whites ”I am in no way inadvertently asking. I am inquiring fully.” A small sigh passed her lips as she once more shifted, little clangs here and there alerting them of her movements. The women herself was hard to come by, at least this close to cities. She was a rarity that many didn’t witness until venturing far off into the countryside. Weather that was bad or good, was up to the character.

Gannon received her words and finally processed them. Seems he either filled in the dots or understood her… lingo. But when he inquired to why she wished to join, a smile flashed across her face, delighted he grasped her. Hands raised up into the air, eyes gazing upwards, soon falling back to Gannon ”Perhaps a calling, perhaps luck. I’m unsure exactly how..” her hands lowered soon back into her lap, head shifting to give the man a calm gaze ”I ventured here. But I sit, or stand, whatever you may fancy, before you. I traveled far to nearly uncharted lands, where I call home.” The way she spoke was lyrical, you could practically sway with her words the way they oozed out. ”I am unknown to this world but known to others.” A soft smile ”Able to see, understand, and teach such things.” A small breath in ”As you are, I am too.” her hand pointed toward Gannon then back to Elohari ”Though vastly different, so much alike.” Elohari spoke, moving her fingers to touch her cheek

”I carry the ability to see ahead.” Her eyes would tilt down to glance at her hand leaving her face ”Many say from the Gods it came from, many believe as well.” Elohari gave a soft nod ”This ability gives me the ability to guide myself and others through life.” her hand lowered once more, eyes now looking toward the man. ”Guidance is important to those with our gifts. I would offer that.”

⚪Emotion - relaxedxxx
⚫Who - Gannonxxx
⚪Outfit [xx]xxx
⚫OCC xxx

[Profile]
The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:12 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

While Gannon could tell that this woman wasn’t from around the area, he had to wonder if throwing a mild insult at the one interviewing you for a job was a common thing. While he understood what she was trying to say, it didn’t mean that he liked it. However, he decided to ignore her comment and press forward.

As Elohari spoke, it was clear to him that she was spiritual in nature. She had a lightness to her that could only be described as otherworldly. But as she spoke of seeing the future, he understood where that quality stemmed from and why she’d been able to point out his chair and the possibility of him falling to the floor if he wasn’t careful. Gannon was curious as to how far in the future she could see, but he knew not to pry.

But he did agree with her; Guidance was important. While he was a diviner and one that could help guide his students toward the right path, he couldn’t devote all of his time to their studies. It seemed that Elohari could and wanted to. While he was a bit skeptical of her talents in teaching, given how she spoke to him, he was willing to give her a chance.

“I agree with you Ms. Elohari. Guidance of our young Diviners is important and something that I take very seriously.” Nodding his head for a moment he contemplated the best way to approach this. “Before I make a decision as to whether or not to grant you the position of Diviner Professor, I would like to see you with the students. Tomorrow is a free day and the following day will be a ‘Knit Class’ day. I would like you to oversee and direct the Knit class one day from now.” It was a good compromise. Gannon could sit in and observe Elohari and see how she handled being a Professor and the students could voice their opinions as well.

“Until then, the Academy will pay for your room at whichever establishment you are staying at. If you meet my expectations and accept the position, the Academy will then provide you an office as well as your own residence. Not to mention a reasonable wage. Does that sound acceptable?”

═══════════════════╝

Queen Hera Kami

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Gannon Noble – [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Queen Hera Kami

Sweet Wife

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:50 pm

Elohari was still curious to what lead her to here. Having traveled from a far off land, the idea she found herself sitting in this chair in an interview no less, was a curious thing. Her daily life would be vastly different now, if offered the position. Daily life was simple but beautiful. Often it started out with a family breakfast. Not simply your father and mother, but as many generations as they could would fit into the house and often lived there. They would all share a morning prayer to their faithful Gods whom bring love and peace. And through the day it was usually farming, fabric making, anything to keep them busy. And at night the family would rejoin for dinner and often to have a little party, every night. The place she grew up in and around was the most peaceful and wonderful place in the world to her. Though most people say that about their own homes.

The whole world was under peace right now, or as they say. Elohari could feel the tension in the air the moment she stepped foot onto this land. Wounds were still open and healing, the fresh smell of blood was ripe within the world and only a whisper could cause a revolt of peace. Elohari would hate to be apart and around such disgusting things. To be honest, she wasnt sure why exactly her path led here. This place oozed mischief and havoc. Why would someone like her wish to be apart of something like that? Elohari believed in her path, knowing she would learn and grow from it. Affirmation on her choice would surely come.

Her thoughts became deviated as Gannon spoke. Her head shook for a second, shaking out of her mind. A bright smile dashed across her practically poreless face "That would be most wonderful." her voice quickened, a cheery tone compared to her very relaxed. "I am not from these parts. I know I sound odd, possibly insane." Elohari attempted to lighten the mood with a small smile, a light laugh "My intentions are good. Sent on a path some year ago.... I was unsure of where I would end up." her hands gestured toward the room "Here apparently." Hands lowered once more.

"But you, you haven't revealed anything about yourself.... do you wish to remain elusive, secret... or reveal yourself?" Elohari knew it was getting late, but she was intrigued on who this pale, bright-eyed man was.

⚪Emotion - relaxedxxx
⚫Who - Gannonxxx
⚪Outfit [xx]xxx
⚫OCC xxx

[Profile]
The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:45 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Gannon couldn’t help but wonder what Elohari meant by ‘revealing’ himself to her. He wasn’t a very social person, even on the best of days, and in all actuality, there was still a lot he didn’t know about her. Glancing over at Brageet, as she slept on her perch, he had to wonder what his lovely companion would think of the new Diviner Professor candidate.

Looking back to Elohari, he smiled a bit. “While I don’t wish to waste much of your precious time, I can tell you that I am one of the Academy’s Court Mages. I oversee the school and it’s needs.” It was a very simple explanation for a very complicated job, but it was what it was.

“I have been here since the Academy’s founding five years ago and plan on being here for a good long while. Brageet,” He said, gesturing to the snow white owl perched not far away, “is my animal companion and friend. Once she’s awake, I’m sure she’ll be happy to make your acquaintance as well.”

All the information that he offered were basic facts that anyone at the Academy was aware of. He wasn’t about to get too personal with a virtual stranger, but if she did pass his tests, he'd gladly get to know her better, after she had the position. “Aside from that, I’m afraid we’ll have to get to know one another in due time, Ms. Elohari.”

═══════════════════╝

Queen Hera Kami

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Gannon Noble – [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Queen Hera Kami

Sweet Wife

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:06 pm

"Time is never wasted darling." Elohari would smile and look to the owl Gannon glanced at. Her head tilted as she admired what looked to be a barn owl, nearly pure white besides the scattered browns just at the tips. The creature was magnificent and Elohari admired them greatly. They were beautiful creatures, and much like Elohari, had vast eyesight. Her head turned back to Gannon as he continued with his typical tangent, always shared to strangers curious about who he was. It saddened her that he was spewing simple facts, easily found out and known. But she knew that soon enough the two would grow closer and he'd share just a tad bit more about himself.

"Due time indeed." her voice like butter. But it was time to say their goodbyes. She was tired from a long days journey and late at night. Gannon and his lovely bird Brageet looked tired, worn out from the day. "It seems that much like Miss Bragett, I must head off to sleep. I assume you are exhausted as well. Sleep is important, no matter how tedious and need is for all that paperwork to be completed." Elohari spoke softly, slowly standing up and extending a gentle hand to the man

"Tomorrow, I'd assume you'll offer me a tour of this establishment?" Eloahri questioned, but it hinted as more of a statement. She flashed a charming smile and slowly but surely made her way to the door. Turning her head to glance back "Tomorrow then yes?" And with that would retreat out the door and make her slow approach back to her own quarters.

The next day was a bright and beautiful one. Elohari dressed in a gold and pale blue collared top that stopped just below the breastplate. Sheer pale blue sleeves, drapping down and past Eloharis arms. Her skirt started at the hips, exposing her stomach which had a detailed mandala on it, a belly ring at the center. The abdomen that was exposed showed a toned yet soft skin, flexing with every movement. She dressed her hair normally and soon went off for her morning prayer. Then after food.

And soon she went on her way back to Gannon, she would find him no matter what. Whether that be in his office or elsewhere. She had a feeling he would return to his office, despite it being a so called "free day". whatever that meant. Eloahri watlzed her slow butt up to the door of his and knocked three slow times

⚪Emotion - relaxedxxx
⚫Who - Gannonxxx
⚪Outfit [xx]xxx
⚫OCC xxx

[Profile]
The_littlest_dragonfly

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Faculty Offices

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff