Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Black Rose Academy
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Laelaps

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:34 pm

Oh nooooo I really need to get a copy/paste thing for introductions...

I've been role playing for over 13 years and have enjoyed every minute of it. I love music and drawing, even though I can't draw. ;___; (I usually just pay my friends to draw for me)

I work a full-time job, though I try to sneak on and respond to my RPs while on my breaks. I've been on Gaia for... wow. 7 years. Heh heh.

I tend to be pretty... formal at first. As you can see. I'm really fun, though, once you get to know me.

Anyways. I can't wait to meet you guys. (:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:16 am
Hello there! I am fairly new to role-playing, but it is something that I am very interested in. I am currently in college, and have time to get on throughout the day. I am excited to get started! 3nodding  

Yoshifuku

Thankful Explorer

Da__LuVz__Yu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:46 pm
Ok we'll let's see what I want to say.....

Well, for starters I'm 18 and currently not enrolled in college. I am a pretty easygoing person. I will be fully honest right now, I do like drama in rps but not to the point of well....I don't like degrassi type of drama. Too much and not really any point. If you want to kill me characters, honestly tell me and just give a reason. I generally will say alright and my characters aren't ever really much for fighting and usually aren't very good at it since I am not very food at it myself. I can be random and childish sometimes so I apologize now if I get on anyone's nerves. If I do just tell me and I'll try to scale it back. I like being open so if there's anything you want to know about me, just ask.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:43 pm
Hello. I am Atma Bithore. Call me Atma, but you can call me Bithore. Not really a big deal, but you just saved the time by just typing Atma!  

Tokitomi

Blob

Haunting Paranoia

Wheezing Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:50 pm
Oh, god, I don't even know why I should dare post in the chances that my severe inactivity is discovered. I guess it's better late than never.. I hope. Anyhow, I am Jillian. An average role-player. I can go as in depth as needed, but.. yeah. I'm going to start posting as this is my first post. Hello to all. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:40 pm
Oi everyone the names Yokai Yakuza.Call me any combination of that name....I won't really care.Im a pretty laid back guy rp me at you leisure.I'll probly be online a lot.Im a musician.Hope to see you around  

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

PeachPrinny

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:20 am
dont know why i didnt do this before xD

names Kitty, call me Peach if its easier,
im 18, i love roleplaying, and im pretty darn good (but when im not roleplaying i can get pretty lazy with typing). almost all my characters have developed background stories. im sorta looking for a good, active romance roleplay partner. experienced and what not. (been a part of guilds with not enough romance and i kinda have a craving for it now)

i also do character art, i photoshop, i have a cheap art shop (thats kinda dead right now) wanna see some of my art look at my profile. if any one wants something done just ask and ill see what i can do :3

pffftttfftbbftfbftt~ and i guess thats about it xD wanna talk to me, quote me 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:02 pm
Hey guys! I'm Feddl, I've been rping for a year and a half or so now and I love it! I love romance and things of that nature and am happy to throw plots and ideas out there. Need anything just shoot me a pm and I'll see what I can do! 3nodding  

feddl

Neonalius Black

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:10 am
Hai!! cat_4laugh

I'm Neon!!! I'm new... To this entire place. Sort of. Anyways, I got a character up so if anyone wants to be her crush... just tell meh cat_rofl

I'm 13... I've been rping on different sites for 4 years... And if you do rp with me I don't really like text talk or... Hm... Example=

Me: Walks slowly

Things like that, ya know? Welp, thats me cat_3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:55 pm
Hi! My name is Jaeki! I like anime,role play, manga, eating with chopsticks, Maroon 5, Vocaloids, K-Pop, and a lot of other things. My favorite anime is Black Butler, my favorite manga is...uhm... Say 'I love you' and y favorite book series is Harry Potter, oh and Slender is the funniest game I've ever played... and... I think that's it, bye!  

Space_Fukker

Dapper Shapeshifter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Signature Look 250

bomb4st1cb1rd1313

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:28 am
Hello! I am Birdie, hear me RAWR! I love comic books, their movies, the internet, manga, pocky, cosplay, and tumblr. Also, I adore Harlequin dolls...they are my guilty pleasure since I HATE clowns. I live in the south where being a person like me isn't socially acceptable so, here is my escape from that. :3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:37 am
Hi im Onyx ^-^ I love music, art, and writing.... biggrin thats all i have to say  

Lost_All_Love28

3,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200

AFZeeden

Demonic Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:10 am
Hi my name is Rangiku Kimishi though you can call me Ran for short. I've been role-playing for about 8 years I'm good at it I love to write, draw, and paint. I also study dead languages too  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:32 pm
Hi! Names Kael and I've been roleplaying before I even joined gaia. I love online gaming and music.  

XxXNocturnalistXxX

MoiraiAssassin

Tipsy Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:50 pm
Hallo, I'm Moirai. I'm approximately 18, though my mental age differs a lot. I love music, play violin and am known to use it to wake people up. I do enjoy writing, and roleplaying, in my free time. I love baking, mostly because I love eating sweets. Soo yeah.... Hi~  
Black Rose Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff