Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Perfect World [open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:11 am
User Image

Smiling as Pan introduced himself, Carpo watched Granny nod hesitantly, obviously a bit nervous for a moment. Her wide smile not long after though as Alpha reappeared. "A little bit better, honestly, the quarantine seems to be doing the job of stopping the spread of you-know-what, but we still should find someone soon dear," the woman said to Alpha before leading him off elsewhere, debriefing him on other things along the way.

This left Carpo alone with Pan, whom he'd gladly accepted to show around. "Here. I'll show you to the kitchen, then the training room then my room yeah? Then you should probably get a bit of rest, considering," he said with a smile before going off to their first destination, the kitchen.

Walking back down the hallway, he moved past a couple of doors before opening one up. Inside was the kitchen, shiny metal covering nearly every surface, giving it a nice uniform glow. The glow was really the only uniform thing about it though, as Pan would note that all the appliances in there were unmatching, having likely been dragged from random areas of the building or perhaps stolen.

In the center of the room stood a man about their age, blond hair about shoulder length and blue eyes that were lit up with joy as he cooked. On his pan, Pan would see a seasoned meat of some sort, a piece of which Carpo stole, just to get his hand smacked.

"Back so soon petit renard? Oh and I see you brought a friend. Un lapin blanc. C'est magnifique! Reminds me of a fairytale from when I was a small boy," he said with a smile and a chuckle," anyways, it's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Rene and you are?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:32 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

Pan was enamored by the hide out and intrigued with every nook and cranny around. Some of the plants squeezing in were fascinating him. Pan would sometimes wonder off and then Carpo would have to bring him back to normal. This is where Carpo lives and he's so willingly showing it to Pan. Whatever Carpo had to show Pan, Pan would excitedly want to see it.

Then they got to the kitchen and there was a man who talked out loud to the two. Pan almost forgot that others were here. But now that he was in this new environment, Pan found himself at a loss for words. This was Carpo's world, not Pan's. Well atleast not what Pan was used to. And it kind of made him feel a little uncomfortable. But Pan reluctantly gave an awkward smile and stood quietly behind Carpo. Like a child clinging to their mother's when they meet someone new. When he started speaking another language, it certainly perplexed Pan more, making him blush a bit in embarrassment when he didn't understand just what the blonde man had said. But the man had seemed friendly enough. So why was Pan so nervous?

"Oh! Uh.. I-I'm Pan.... " he spoke shyly, Pipkin poking his head out to say hi. "I'm.. did you say... fairytale..? I'm afraid .. I don't know your language very well." he spoke clearly. He looked at Carpo, "what is a fairy tale?" he asked him.

.P .A. N.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:51 am
User Image

"Oh? Yes a fairy tale. It is like a story, a children's story with little animals and princesses and the like. Granny used to tell me them when I was very little. They are very nice. Maybe I could show you some time. We have lots of fairytale books here," he said with a soft smile as he looked at the young man. He then proceeded to whack Carpo's hand once more as he reached forward. "What did I just say about touching the food, hm? You can have some after I'm done, but you are going to get sick if you keep eating this before I'm even sure it's done."

[[this is poop -throws computer at wall-]]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:35 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

Pan giggled at the act the two were playing. Pan wanted to know what Rene was cooking. It smelled heavenly enough. But Pan knew that the chef wanted to finish cooking. Surely he'd call when he was done, right? But what kind of fairy tale was the chef talking about? .. About what? The man's language was hard to keep up with. Pan smiled but shook off the thought and walked up to Carpo. He was really interested in the man's fairy tale. Perhaps he could tell it to Pan soon. But Rene seemed really nice so Pan reached out to Carpo's arm gently and smiled.

"M-Maybe we could come back when you're ready. Besides, aren't you gonna show me more of your amazing hide out?"

Pan asked with an excited smile, looking at both Carpo and Rene. His pink eyes staring into Rene's blue. He lightly pulled on Carpo's arm and attempted to keep him away

"I'd be really interested in that fairy tale you mentioned. Maybe you could tell it to us sometime... " Pan was really interested in fairy tales.

.P .A. N.

[this one isn't so good either.. :3.. lol but we need to have more risque moments with Pan and Carpo >x3 lol jk wink ]  

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:49 pm
User Image

"I er- yeah. I guess," he said, reaching forward just once more and scooping it up. He then proceeded to give Rene a toothy grin before heading out of the room and back down the hall. As, he walked, he scanned the many doors, as if pondering which one to enter next. Green eyes scanned them all over, shaking his head at most of them and just plain passing by other's. What would seem odd to Pan was, well, the doors didn't look all that different. They were all the same dirt tinged white with rusty silver handles. There was no way to tell him apart, but yet Carpo seemed to be able to. Did he really have that good a memory or was the system just more simple that he imagined?

"Ah! Here we are. Alright. This. This is super cool. But we need to be careful because a bunch of stuff in here is breakable," he said simply before pushing the door open. Inside sat a variety of liquids in beakers and tubes and the like. It was an experimentation room, or so Pan could guess. And all around them liquids bubble and popped.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:56 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

Pan laughed quietly to himself and then petted the little bunny inside his coat pocket. Then Carpo led them down the hallway again and opened a room with different colored test tubes all around. Bubbles were floating in the beakers and it astonished Pan. What would rebellions want with all this stuff? Carefully walking forward, he leaned in to look at some of the glass containers. He didn't want to touch anything though.

"What is this room? What is all of this? In the pharmaceutical lab back home, there wasn't this many colors altogether like this. What's it all for?"

Questions started taking over his mind as his curiosity began to grow. One of his hands lifted and he lightly grazed his figures over a colorful red beaker. His reflection could be seen in that beaker and Carpo would be able to see such intense wonder in the white haired man's eyes. But it was really odd that they would have all of this. Pan pulled his hand away in fear of breaking it. His pink eyes wandered about the room some more and then fell to Carpo. He wanted to tell him Thank you, but the words wouldn't come out... Instead.. only more annoying questions.

"Hey.. Carpo, Why are you doing all this-... Er.. uhm well, what I mean to say is......"
he cheeks flushed as he sighed and looked away with a grin.." Well... Thank you.." he said quietly.

.P .A. N.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:31 pm
User Image

"Well, some of them are mediciny stuff and some is stuff that our local scientist is working on in hopes of preserving and better understanding the work of those who came before us. That right there is a cherry cough syrup. The kids would eat it otherwise and without a doctor, well, we all get sick quite a bit and once one of it gets sick.. it spreads," he said as he leaned over his shoulder, smiling at the curious look that reflected back at him. Carpo would be lying if he said he didn't enjoy seeing that. After all, there had been so many people who had come here just to try to betray them... He was so happy Pan was not one of them.

Taking a step back as Pan turned to looked at him, he tilted his head to the side some, just to grin at his words. "No problem. I'm happy to. Though really. I think I should thank you."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:16 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

Flavored cough syrup?! Interesting. He wondered what it tasted like. But then Carpo said he should thank him. That seems perplexing, Carpo was the one taking Pan in out of sheer kindness.. at least, that what he thought.

"Thank me? What for? You're the one taking me in... " he asked curiously, picking a bubbling pink vial. Then that reminded him of these possible victims of disease that may need Pan's help. He wondered what they actually looked like and what was really wrong. Pan had an idea of the problem, but he needed to sure.

.P .A. N.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:50 pm
User Image

"Well, if it wasn't for you... I might be dead. You saved my life that first night...and you gave me hope. Last time I was in there I nearly died just due to lack of hope.. Alpha may have planned the escape, but really, you were the one who saved me... I wouldn't be here without you," he said as he looked to a blue vial, lightly touching it and sighing. He then looked back to him, a soft smile. " You're my hero.."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:28 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

Pan put the vial down and then he almost dropped it when he listened to Carpo. His heart skipped a beat at those words. Looking down at the table of assortments, an embarrassed grin formed over Pan's lips as he turned his head away to hide his blushing pink cheeks. Hero? Swallowing that embarrassment away he faced Carpo and retorted sympathetically, scratching the back of his head.

"Uhh Hehe.. Carpo, I'm no hero. It was your own determination and strength that pulled through." Pan giggled to himself. "I'm just a doctor... " he said smiling again, taking little giggling breaths as he tried to calm down his heart. His cheeks were still pink as he returned the green eyed male's gaze. But his heart was racing now. Seeing the colors of the different vials dance around Carpo's features made Pan blush a bit more. Why? Was Pan getting ... no. Carpo was just being thankful, that's all. And besides. Him and Alpha already have something, don't they? Oh... who was Pan to assume things anyway... Then, harsh flashes of the recent events began to place in his mind again. Blood splatter and a gun shot. The falling body of his dead friend. His features sullied as he remembered that the last person who confessed his love to him, died for doing it....

He then looked back up to Carpo as curiosity started filling his mind again.
"Hey.. uhm... Carpo..-?!"Pan was about to ask a question but suddenly the door opened. There was Kravos with a white surgical mask over his nose and mouth. "Here you two are! Alpha wants Pan to take a look at the infected.. Now." Kravos stated plainly as he gestured for the two to follow. Pan looked at him and then back at Carpo. Giving a small smile of regret, he'd then look back down and walked out of the room to follow Kravos. He wondered just what Carpo thought.

.P .A. N.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:09 pm
User Image

"No, no. You are so much more that "just a doctor." You are a hero. Really. I owe you my life and nothing you can say can change my mind on the matter," he said with a soft smile as he looked at him. He was insisting, but the insistence was playful, not meant to make him feel uncomfortable. At the same time, however, he was fully serious. He felt he owed Pan so much... After all, without him..

Carpo watched him for a moment, as if thinking, just for his thoughts to be interrupted by Kravos. Listening to his tone.. well, it made him worry. Had their condition taken a turn for the worse. He certainly hoped not... He followed after, worry slowly replacing his previous happiness.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:57 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

Pan followed Kravos into a secluded section of their hidden fortress. Before opening the door to the infected's room, Kravos gave Pan a pair of rubber gloves and handed both of them masks. Warning them to keep the mask on at all times, Kravos then opened the door and let them in.

Inside the room was Alpha, gently padding the foreheads of his sickened comrades with a dampened sponge. Looking over to Pan and Carpo, he nodded to them as most of them wheezed from difficulty breathing and others that had these large tumor looking things under their arm groaned in pain. Alpha stood up and walked to Pan and Carpo. "I'm glad you're here. Just look at them first and let me know what you can figure out.." he stated as he stood next to Carpo. Pan asked if there was a water dish and Alpha pointed to a small dish with water and a sponge floating in it.

Going with protocol that he had always done, Pan approached a young woman whom was pale and had a large tumor on her throat. Not making any eye contact to her and he gently pressed his rubber covered fingers on her throat and examined the area. When he felt it, something surprised him and made his eyes widened in shock. Hearing a gasp of fear from his patient, he looked up and saw that worry and concern tormented her face. Pausing before he continued, it dawned on him. Rolling up his sleeves and taking his gloves off and eventually pulling the mask off to reveal to his nose and face. He ran over to the water dish and dipped his hands in and ran his wet fingers through his hair, making his bangs stay out of his eyes. He returned to his patient and she couldn't help but blush when he gave friendly smile to her.

"Hello~! My name is Pan", he started. The look of worry and fear were gone from her eyes and she tried to smile too, and even though she couldn't speak, she tried to say hello. Pan began asking series of yes or no questions to the woman and he gathered the information he needed slowly through a series of nods. With the information was given to him, he started having a hypothesis of his own. Before coming up with a conclusion, he needed to be sure.

"I have an idea of just what might be going on and I want you to know, you're going to be just fine..." he told the woman. She felt reassured with some of those words. She wasn't convinced yet but she felt a bit more at ease.

So, on Pan went, going up to every single infected being in that room until he had run out of questions and patients to run through. Nodding, he turned to Alpha and Carpo, who were probably still perplexed to see Pan not wearing a mask.

" I have good news and bad news. Which do you want first? "

This was the doctor side of Pan at its best.

.P .A. N.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:17 pm
User Image

Carpo kept his mask tightly over his mouth, just as he'd been told to. Looking around, he studied the faces of those there before turning to Alpha. His frown was not visible through his mask, but the concern and worry was clear in his eyes. That look merely magnified as Pan took off all of his protection, exposing himself to whatever contagious disease the people in here might have. For a moment, he wanted to tug him away, but he stopped himself and merely watched. Why had he suddenly taken his protection off? Was he suicidal.. or just stupid? He didn't understand, but he felt so worried...

Watching him, he tried his best to listen in on the questions Pan was asking, but for the most part stayed by Alpha. Once Pan was finally finished, he walked up to the two of them, asking them the questions. "Whichever one has more of an effect on the state of things," Carpo responded for Alpha, knowing that would be his choice...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:57 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

Pan faced the two and smiled. The good news would probably be the greatest impact on the whole situation. He breath with a hefty satisfaction in his voice.

"The good news is that they're not tumors, essentially. And this 'disease' they have isn't contagious. With the right medical treatment, you can have all of these people cured in a matter of days with out having to resort to surgery!"
He smiled with a friendly grin. His hair was beginning to dry now and his bangs started falling in front his face again. Alpha's face contorted as he pulled the mask off slowly. He sort scoffed, irritated, "That can't be right?! If they're not tumors, then what are they? And how do all these people have it?!" he asked. Perhaps like Carpo, Alpha also had a bad temper when given things hard to swallow. Pan wondered who would have the worse tantrum, Alpha or Carpo. "Well, uhh, while I was asking the questions to them, I discovered that all of them were generally the same and that they all have neve- AH!" Alpha was suddenly enthralled that Pan took so long to explain what the "simple" problem was and grabbed the man by the collar. His comrades' lives could be at stake and Pan was giving him diagnosing bullshit with every ******** detail!
"What's Wrong with them?!" he growled. I guess this answers my question. Pan thought to himself as he tried to pull away from the grip.

"They have goiters! Not tumors... " he spoke quickly. Alpha, had forgotten Carpo was standing right beside him.

.P .A. N.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:42 pm
User Image

Blinking at Pan's words, he hesitantly started to take his mask off. So.. they were going to be alright? That's what his words meant.. right? He didn't really understand. What was wrong with them? And how did it spread if it wasn't contagious? Did this mean that someone had done this to them? Who would do such a thing?

Carpo watched Pan, waiting for whatever it was to become clearer. Despite the agonizingly long time he was taking to do so though, he didn't lose his patience, instead just listening for it. It was, thus, Alpha who cracked first. The man grabbed him, much to Carpo's surprise. He then proceeded to yell,causing Carpo to frown and hit him in the side. "Put him down this instant, Alpha. He didn't do anything wrong. He's just trying to help," he said, a glare sparked in his eyes at the other man's actions.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff