Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
The Hidden Gate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:05 pm
Pure T0rture
Sometimes. Other times I just wake up with them out of nowhere. Headaches suck altogether. Migraines are worse.

User ImagexxxxxLymbo
You want me to do what now?

Sighing softly to themselves in relief, the demon king and his general relaxed a little again. "And we kind of have separation anxieties we're still working out. We can't be glued to each other forever after all. We're just so used to being like that, it's kinda weird and scary to be apart," Sedynn chuckled a little nervously before brushing a hair out of his face. Chestra nodded his agreement before turning what one could assume was his gaze towards the siblings. Wheels, huh? Whispering something in the fire demon's ear, the duo started snickering in unison. Whatever the joke, the two were finding it funny. "So, just a couple of quick questions: how fast can this spell kick into effect and do you think it can keep up? Destruction comes a little too easily for some of us and I'm a little more hyper than anyone I've ever really crossed paths with. Sure, I can restrain myself, but I have a lot of energy. If I let loose, I don't wanna take away the fun from everyone else." "Tried it. It's still trying to figure out what hit it and if it can actually repair itself. Actually, it's a good time to ask if Veda can build a stronger version of a reparation spell now that I think about it."

Shooting a swift glare at Sedynn, Jedah's chest could be seen moving as if growling. "Veda's not your personal craftsman, Sedynn. The little monkey on your back needs better self-control altogether. He still breaks everything he touches so you've gotta deal with everything for him. It's no wonder he's so hyperactive; he can't do squat," the bat demon quipped, his long fingers tapping his arm almost impatiently. This commentary made Chestra frown, but Sedynn patted him lightly on top of the head to calm him down a bit. He then helped him back down off of his back and motioned him to run over to one of the older members of the group. Things were about to get ugly quick.

"You wanna repeat that, ya condescending p***k?" The way the simple question rolled off his tongue made Jedah's thrumming fingers pause briefly. He wasn't sure what it was, but the fire demon that seemed at least a little playful just seemed to disappear completely as the air around him began to blur with the heat pouring off of him in waves. "See, Jedah, there's this slight misconception your brother's been too nice to mention to you. What you've been considering as protecting him is actually just you being overbearing and controlling to him. Why else did he lie to you? Why do you think he snuck off to begin with? He can't be locked up in a room forever. Yes, he scares the unholy demon out of me, but so does Chestra. It's his decision whether to help or not. In simpler terms, just in case your tiny bat brain doesn't comprehend the words coming out of my mouth, zip your lip and step off."

It seemed to take no time for there to be hostility when you put a stubborn bat and an ill-tempered flame together in the same room. Standing back up, Veda walked back towards the group just to point a finger at both demons. "What I seek is the water cloud, Mizui," he muttered only to drop his hands back down when the two went flying across the room in opposite directions, both drenched in water albeit looked more like a smoke cloud from the fire demon. "Dang. I even restrained myself with that... You two idiots need to cool off. Quit getting me involved in your childish disputes. If someone gets hurt by your stupidity, it'll be your fault if others die." Ignoring the fact that Sedynn was still smoking, the jester turned and nodded slightly at Adramalech as a silent thanks for allowing the boy to continue what he was doing. Heaving a sigh, he turned his attention to the sulking demon princess. "You're about as subtle as a brick wall. Think of it this way instead of sulking like a child. You'll get to play your little games with the grouchy sloth much longer if you can be patient for more than two seconds. Besides, you should start getting to know him if you're going to be visiting him. He's going to complain because all he wants to do is sleep. This is just an excessive way for him to say he's uninterested in the waking world. Make it interesting, he'll want to stay awake. And for you idiots that never really figured it out before, we had three that did this very thing in the tenth gate. Unfortunately for them, they wound up a target and, like all the other kids, didn't survive the night." Turning back towards Sedynn, he snapped his fingers so a book appeared in it. "Here. I did what I could to change the formulas into something you'd understand so don't complain if you can't comprehend what you're reading." After leaving it floating in the air, he shuffled off to his little corner again. Problem solved.

"Restrained yourself my foot. Defensive or tactical diversion spells shouldn't send people flying like that. Thanks though, Veda. Ha! Jedah's bats look like drowned rats," Sedynn snorted as the bat demon allowed the area his clothes were settled scatter into wet bats trying to shake themselves dry. Chestra followed that with a laugh of his own before jumping up on one of the dummies. "And you're like a steam vent or a volcano on the verge of erupting." "Yeah. Well, if you throw water on a flame, you're gonna get smoke." Grabbing the book Veda left behind, Sedynn tucked it into his shirt before smiling at Chestra, Serenity and Eurynome. "Actually, now that I think back on it, Chestra and I did have a personal little diddy the others came up with 'cause there'd suddenly be a fire and just 'cause we were in the vicinity, we were supposedly arsonists. It was a really bad pun considering I'm a fire demon and practically an impossibility with him turning a small water particle into a massive explosion." "Oh yeah! It was 'cause y'all kept saying you didn't start the fire. It went all: we didn't start the fire. It was always burning since the world's been turning. We didn't start the fire. No, we didn't light it, but we tried to fight it~. Then there was that diddy we had for the older kids, and the succubi twins, and their flirtatiousness." "Right. That one. We made you sing that because it sounded funny with your accent. Plus, we never tried dancing to it much less wrote a whole song. It was always just pieces of random jokes directed at each other. And they started the fires. Whenever everytime a fire erupts in the same gate and it's always around two central figures, it's only logical to assume that they're the cause." "That's right. The nah, nah, honey, I'm good. I could have another, but I probably should not. I've got somebody back home and if I stay, I might not leave alone. Nah, honey, I'm good. I could have another, but I probably should not. I gotta bid you adieu. To another I will stay true~. And they did start the fire. They were always the only ones around when fires were started." "Did not! I won't deny that we were there quite a bit when fires erupted, but we didn't start any fires... Intentionally. There was that time Sedynn set Angie on fire accidentally due to being beyond angry... And that one room when he was a wee bit delirious from a fever." "Ironically, I was trying to set Nitanï's sister on fire 'cause she wouldn't let me sleep, but there were like four of her and my depth perception was seriously acting up."

"You're neither clearing your name for the incidents nor are you making yourself look any better than an ill-tempered flame. Just 'cause I don't want people taking advantage of his abilities, and I will admit I did kind of insult Chestra, you were on the verge of erupting into flames. For such a level-headed tactician, you're actually quite the hothead. No surprise though. Like a flame, all it takes is a little prodding to keep you going. That's fire demons for you though. It might be controlling, but it's better knowing where he is and who he's with than letting others use him for their own gain," Jedah sighed heavily as if the duo of a king and his general were too tiring to really put up with, specifically these two. "And so you won't even give him the option to help family? Real sweet of you." "We're actual brothers, Sedynn. Y'all are like cousins, stepbrothers at best. There's a difference between a fantasy family and the actual thing. Don't take it personal. I've never put my full trust in anyone besides Veda. He's unique in a way none of us could even begin to fathom so when someone who's hardly even talked to him starts asking if he could help, I feel it's my obligation to automatically reject the idea so he doesn't get sucked into something he doesn't need to be in." "And how does one get to him if you're acting as some kind of barricade? You're too uptight. Relax a little."

-----

Sighing inwardly in relief at how quickly they seemed to make up, Synestra felt pretty much in a good mood when the oddity of the demonic jester was pushed to the side. Her questions took him a little off his guard though. It should've been expected she'd ask about his condition as it was just in her nature, tough as she liked to pretend her exterior was. That was precisely why... Shaking off the thoughts, he scratched the back of his head before seeming to mull over his current condition. "No. I don't think so. I'm not feeling any different than when we stepped in other than the unease that jester's brought forth. Children shouldn't bring such a presence to those around them, demonic or not. It just isn't natural," he answered to the first question before glancing back towards the portal he'd sealed off. Sighing almost tiredly, he dropped his hand back down to his side and almost seemed to glare at it. "I'm afraid it's gonna be one of those portals we'll have to keep an eye on. Or maybe I should say it's more like a vortex straight to Hell itself..." We have no choice, little one... The one who walked away was the least trustworthy... As the words echoed back through his head, Synestra paused for a moment and bit his lip, his hand clenched taut into a fist. "You... Don't think I'm falling, do you?"

That sounds like too much of an effort...

. . : Quarter Released Form : . .
User Image

. . : Half Released Form : . .
User Image

. . : Full Released Form : . .
User Image

. . : Weapon of Bored Choice : . .
(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:46 pm
Dantes_river
so. life happened. i'm hoping i can finally get back to posting on a regular basis.

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxx
Having crawled his way atop the entire course, Jezebeth had a perfect view of Sedynn and Jedah's little spat, quirking a brow at the two before leaning back so that his hair cast a shadow over his face. "you're both acting like bickering toddlers. Neither one of you is in the right." he mumbled, voice just loud enough for Serenity to turn towards him curiously. It was rare for him to comment on anything that didn't directly involve himself or his brothers.

"Smoke? this is steam, Sedynn," Adramalech corrected, placing a hand on the fire demon that dried his clothing for him. "Now, rather than bicker between ourselves, how about we try and break the spell on the twins' little play set?" he chuckled, glancing to the others for a moment before pausing to send a warm wind over to Jedah as well. "After all, we're the next generation of demons, and we don't need squabbling keeping us from working together. or getting along," he hummed, glancing to his brothers for a minute before back at the others.

".... those are fun songs.... I wish Dez and I had those kinds of things...." Serenity mumbled, rubbing her arm as she looked at the others with an oddly sad smile. walking over to Jedah, she handed him a towel and a pair of sweat pants from a nearby cupboard and shrugged. "here.... for while your bats dry off...." she mumbled, tucking some hair behind her ear as she rocked awkwardly on her heels.

Glancing up when Vedah spoke to her, Desire's pout deepened for a moment before she stepped out of her little bubble, her gaze still on the floor as she moved back towards the others. "as much fun as it might be to break our spell, i think another game might be just as enjoyable. You guys want to play War? we can invite some ghosts so we don't have to pick teams? Or we could play Lost Boys? It might be fun now that there are more than just Ren and myself..." she mumbled, twisting bits of her skirt in between her fingers.

~~~~~

Grace seemed to relax slightly as he reported no injuries, smiling brightly at him. She was honestly glad that her dear friend hadn't been hurt, nodding briefly before glancing at the bruises forming from where the boy had hit her armor. They weren't too bad, she supposed. At the unexpected question from Synestra, the brunette's head snapped up to stare at him, bug-eyed. "You? Falling? Why in His good name would you be falling? You're a kind guy, off the battlefield. And even when you're fighting you still take care of your own, so no, I don't think you could even possibly have a chance of falling." she breathed, hugging him close. It scared her to think that anything like that could ever happen to someone she held so dear.
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:11 am
Pure T0rture
It's all good. I just figured I'd send reminders just in case.

User ImagexxxxxLymbo

Giving a brief hmph at the words of Jezebeth and Adramalech, the fire demon crossed his arms over his chest though his gaze was on Chestra standing beside Eurynome with his fingertips tapping together. "I know it's steam, Adra. For such a smart crow, you sure are stupid," he muttered while rolling his shoulder to get the crow's hand off of him when he touched him. "Same goes for Beth up there. Then again... Nevertheless, the bat admitted he shouldn't have insulted Chestra and his brother made a valid argument. If he goes off again, we're not risking anyone's life on shutting him back down. I'll take it where I can get it." Flashing a faint smirk, he finally glanced back at Adramalech. "Besides, you're right. We shouldn't fight amongst ourselves. Knowing our luck, however, we'll need to keep an eye on Belial's gate. Morrigan and Lilith have him wrapped around their fingers. They take charge of that gate, they'll worm their way into yours. They tried prying into ours, but Chestra nipped that in the bud by stating he'd do to them what he did to the king before him... Either way, these games need more details, Desire. We don't know your games and all their rules."

"They're not that great," Jedah mumbled before graciously accepting the towel and sweatpants from Serenity. Using the hand with the towel to start drying off his head first, he flashed her a quick smile before his chest solidified without his tank top. Considering his chest had snapped open and crushed an angel a short while ago, it made no sign of even having the ability to open like a Venus flytrap now. "Much appreciated... Uh, I mean thanks. Apparently formalities get me the stink eye from several others. Briefly having his bats scatter long enough to switch his pants out, he settled the towel around his shoulders and a slight frown as his gaze was focused on the length of the pants. "And I'm reminded once more that most of us from the Tenth Gate are freakishly tall, especially for our age. It'll suffice for now though so again, thank you."

"What's Lost Boys? Ooh! Lymbo's stirring. But seriously, what is that?" Chestra questioned while continuing to tap his fingers together. At seeing the fair haired demon's eyes cracking open a bit, he figured he'd alert Desire to it since she'd been taking his rejection pretty bad. Unfortunately, Lymbo had a faint glare directed towards the little sand dweller. So he was one of those kinds of kids. "Damnit... Sleep invaders. They make sleeping more difficult than it needs to be... Fine. I'm awake. What's next on your game plan?"

~~~~~

As Grace reacted to his question in a dramatic display, Synestra could only nod slightly before biting the inside of his lip at her questioning why. There was more than one reason he could potentially be falling and yet part of him was refusing the other from expressing it to her. As she began trying to strike his ego, one he seriously doubted to a high degree seeing as he was definitely a sinister fellow for angel, he shut his eyes and took a deep breath. "Because of various reasons... One being that I haven't been entirely honest with you for a while now," he finally breathed out after giving her a gentle hug in return. Not the greatest of times, but it was likely the only time he'd have the courage to tell her. "I don't understand the feeling still, don't know how to explain it really, but I wasn't sure how to bring it up to you or Gabe. It makes me feel like I'm human in a way, makes me want to do things I wouldn't normally do. Like what if this is how falling starts? It's been bothering me much like how quickly those bruises are forming on your skin. I'm going to corner Gabe and make some tune-ups on your armor. They're the next generation of demons and it's getting through that like one of my arrows through an enemy's militarized force; with ease."

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:57 am
Dantes_river
I appreciate it, thank you for those ^-^
So, apparently, when I get excited I forget Grace is a people.....

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxx"Right. Well, if they try and worm their way into my gate, they're going to find out just how a roast duck feels." the tattooed crow grumbled, the glow under his wings brightening for a moment. Glancing to Desire, he smiled and shook his head. "War would be a fun way to let off steam. But Lost Boys pits us against one another." Adra murmured, noting how Jezebeth hadn't so much as turned away from watching Serenity and Jedah. Was he seeing something the others weren't and not saying anything, again?

xxxxxThe blonde nodded at his thanks, smiling slightly. "you're welcome. Sorry I couldn't find you something that would fit better, that was the only thing that actually didn't seem too feminine." she mumbled, glancing over at her sister for a brief moment. So they were picking between Lost Boys and War? This would be an interesting day indeed.

xxxxx"To put it simply, War is just a gigantic battle between two teams, with the goal of total annihilation of one team. Serenity and I usually play it with some of the ghosts that are around here, since this part of the human world has seen many battles. You wouldn't believe how often they're fighting amongst themselves," the blue eyed demoness hummed, glancing over at Lymbo when he woke before turning to Chestra with a smile. "Lost Boys is... different.... It's basically survival of the fittest against some form of invading other species. The past few times, the room has picked either Vampires or Zombies. it's been interesting. You're allowed to make teams, but in the end, it's pretty much every person for themselves. You get bit, or are wounded by the invading species, you're out for that round. There are two ways to win, either you kill every single 'infected'," she murmured, actually making air quotes around the word infected, "or, you make it to the other side of the room. And believe me, it's a lot harder when the room knows what you're doing. It'll throw obstacles in your way and pretty much try to outright kill you."

xxxxxWiping his mouth when Lymbo woke up, the young dream demon rubbed the back of his head and looked over at the others. "sorry, I would've asked, but it's been so long since i fed... Something was blocking me back at the village," he mumbled, tugging his cloak tight around his body.

~~~~~

Grace blinked and nodded lightly, tilting her head to the side. "It makes you feel human? are you feeling weaker? Or is it something else?" She asked softly, worry on her face as she put a hand on his shoulder. "We can worry about my armor later, I just got rattled around a bit. But if you think you're falling, I thin we should try and figure out what's causing it so we can fix it. I-if you want my help, that is...." She mumbled, blushing slightly as she realized how quickly she was lumping herself in with him.
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:51 am
Pure T0rture
You're welcome. And I noticed. c:

User ImagexxxxxLymbo

"Good luck with that. Just do understand, they'll always despise people, but they absolutely hate Jedah. It's possibly because he might have asked something along the lines of why he'd ever be interested in their old, used gnomes, but we're not entirely positive. all we know is that it's now a personal goal of theirs to make Jedah's life so horrible it isn't funny," Sedynn responded with a shrug, a couple of fingers flicking his bangs out of his face. Hearing Adra's vague idea off what each game was - one that would relieve stress as the second pitted everyone against each other - he scratched his cheek. The vagueness of the one sounded like games they'd usually play. Those games relieved plenty of stress while pitting you against each other... Until Veda tried to kill everyone. Plus, some people could be poor sports about losing. "Chestra, you get to choose our side of the vote."

"Zombies," Chestra cheered in the middle of Desire's explanation of the games only to cover his mouth quickly so as to let her finish. Afterwards, he started bouncing around excitedly. "Zombies! Zombies! Zombies!" The repetitive chanting from the smaller demon wound up getting Sedynn to sigh heavily. She just seemed to know how to rile him up, didn't she? Reaching over, Sedynn grabbed Chestra and tugged him over to him just to cover his mouth. "Got it. He wants Lost Boys 'cause he wants zombies. Either way, Veda won't be able to play. I don't feel like getting eaten or being unable to stop people, or myself, from bleeding to death." "Thanks. You wanna just go ahead and tell the kid how freaky I am? Be my guest," Veda muttered while crouching down by the wall and using his finger to scribble something on the wall. "Well excuse me for stating the facts. As much as I'd like for you to play, you kind of already had one episode with the Lino Doue today. Asking you to join in is like asking Chestra to arm-wrestle; there'll be severe repercussions." "Whatever. I know. I'll just go sit in a different room out of the way. Wouldn't want to trigger anything else." That said, Veda stood back up and headed for the door making Jedah frown slightly.

Briefly scratching the side of his neck, the bat demon turned his golden-orange eyes towards Jezebeth. "Why don't you take a picture? It'll last longer," he stated coolly before stepping out of the way of Chestra's excite-a-bouncing escape from Sedynn's hold. That boy was far too hyper to be any kind of natural demon. "Jedah's got a crush! Ahaha!" "What?! Ew. But seriously, why're you staring?" "Jedah and Serenity sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G~. You're growing up so quickly, Jedah. Hahaha! Lymbo's gag reflex kicked in."

As the smaller male had said, the gravitational manipulating demon had been standing up only to lean over with one hand on his knee and the other over his mouth. Standing upright again, he dusted his shirt off with a slight grimace. "Jedah, I agree with you on that note; ew. The only ones interested in K-I-S-S-I-N-G is those two weirdos and the fish," Lymbo muttered before simply reaching over and ruffling Perem's hair. "I don't hold you responsible for it, kid. That's what stupid people are for. Humans have their weird charms and angels do some freaky stuff with specific places that hinders demonic flow. Get stronger and you'll start overriding what they do to stop you from what you need to do. They're still trying to figure out what keeps crushing them when they get involved with certain things seemingly running from hell hounds. Now they'll know it was me and try countering my gravitational pulls from now on. Today just ain't my day, kid. I knew that before I got up to take care of some business back home... Should've ditched y'all before the second game started up." "But you didn't and now you're stuck playing with us. You're a wolf hiding amongst the herd."

~~~~~

"It's not that I feel weak per say. At least not physically. Giving in to temptation is a possible explanation for it," Synestra muttered softly, his wings drooping slightly. They only seemed to droop lower when she spoke of finding the cause in order to fix it. Glancing around briefly, Gabriel and other angels alike being nowhere nearby, he gently pat the female's hand on his shoulder only to lightly poke her on the shoulder. "I've already found said cause and I don't think it's something so easily fixed." Sighing softly before briefly brushing a kiss upon Grace's cheek, his own having heated up a bit, he flashed her a semi-sad smile and added, "It's you. I tried avoiding you and only got through half a day before I was getting pissy at every little thing and you and Gabe tracked me down. The trail of devastation in my wake probably didn't help me any.... That's why I've been unable to bring it up around you two."

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:54 pm
Dantes_river
Okay, i'm going to openly admit that i totally screwed up which brother of adra's was which for a bit. sweatdrop

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxxNodding lightly at their decision to play Lost Boys, Desire smiled at the group before turning to Veda. "I do wish you could play with us. But, he does have a point... um... there's a library across the hall if you want? there might be something interesting in there...." she mumbled, rubbing the back of her neck as she tried to make the younger demon feel better about it. If there were any other way, she would have jumped on the opportunity to play with him as well, but it didn't seem like there was anyway to limit his powers.

"I stare because I see the lies hidden in plain sight. Illusions and falsehoods are my specialty, Jedah," Jezebeth murmured, smiling as he slipped down from the tower he'd been perched on. "The ladies hide from us. Just as you hide quite a few secrets of your own." he purred, pulling his hair out of his face to reveal golden eyes. "Jez, hold your tongue." Eurynome snapped, moving from the corner of the room to grab his brother's shoulder, although how he got there so quickly was beyond anyone's comprehension since it seemed he'd materialized out of now where.

Crossing her arms as she looked at Chestra, the red eyed demoness gave a frown and shook her head. "I don't know what you're talking about, Ches." she murmured, eyes narrowing on him before letting out a breath and tugging her hand through her hair. "Can we just get to the game? I wanna beat something beyond senseless now." she mumbled, her eyes flickering vivid yellow for a minute.

Nodding at Lymbo's words, the child tilted his head at the bigger kid's discussion and tugged on his cape slightly. "we're gonna play with zam-bays? what are those?" he asked, looking back to Lymbo for an answer, eyes fading back to their natural gold now that he'd fed properly. In fact, he looked a lot stronger now that he'd eaten, his skin was a deeper tan and he almost seemed taller, although the sand that fell off his body with every small movement was quite strange.

~~~~~

Grace blinked as he poked her cheek, listening with worry only to squeak as he kissed her cheek, hands covering where he'd kissed as her face turned bright scarlet. "I-I um...." she stammered, unused to not being able to respond to Syn's words. "I... I ...." she looked at him, wide eyed and bit her lip. "I don't know what to say.... Syn, I care about you, but.... I just... I don't know... what to do now...." she mumbled, wings tucking tighter against her back with every word, her eyebrows scrunching together tightly.
I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:18 am
Pure T0rture
It happens. c:

User ImagexxxxxLymbo

Pausing at the door when Desire added her input of wishing he could join, Veda slightly tugged his hat down further though it took a moment for him to actually speak. "It's fine, Desire. Like you both said, I'm a threat to the safety of the rest of you. Besides, I wouldn't want little Perry to see me like that. I believe traumatizing my brother and the rest of our gate's previous residents was a big wake-up call on just how dangerous I can be over the simplest of things," he stated softly before quickly exiting the room, his hand having tapped the door hard enough for it to slowly swing closed. Letting his eyes flash a golden red-orange for more than one reason, Jedah ran his tongue over his teeth though his gaze never flickered from Adramalech's brother.

"Is that so? And what, pray tell, is it that you see by staring at me?" he breathed out rather smoothly, his fingers starting to thrum against his arm again. Finally glancing at Desire and Sedynn, he gave a heavy sigh. They couldn't hear it, obviously, but he could. His brother had gone to the library, no doubt about that, but he wasn't set on reading books at the moment. Nope. He'd definitely just seated himself in the air in a corner with his arms around his legs and forehead against his knees. It was how he usually found him when he wasn't writing out those freaky formulas. Ugh. Now he was calling them freaky. "You only made it worse. Correction. Like everyone who ever opens that gaping hole in their face, you're only making it worse. Those infamous words are like rejection is throwing a pity party specifically for him. Just leave him alone before the hole you're in gets any deeper."

Popping up in front of Adramalech's brothers, Chestra poked Eurynome on the shoulder. It then turned into him poking him multiple times. "Hey. Hey. Hey, hey, hey," Chestra started up before he made a few hops with his hands out in front of him. "Gimme a ride." This got Sedynn to pick him up by the back of his shirt and scowl at him. "Don't go demanding piggyback rides from people, Chestra. That's rude. And so sorry we used words you get pissy about. It's not intentional rejection laced with a massive heap of pity, Jedah. We really would like him to be more involved, less interested in his weird little formulas, but as you so kindly stated about my brother's strength, yours needs better control over his eyes. It's not Veda we're having the issue with, but that which lies within his eyes. If he can keep them things from getting triggered so easily, there'd be no qualms." "It's not that easy, Sedynn. You don't know, couldn't even fathom the things he's done just to get them to this point." "I have a general idea that it's taking quite a bit for him to get anywhere with it 'cause he's still unable to get a slight bump without turning into a magic consuming cannibal. Sorry to say, but I'd think any sane person would be very defensive around someone who can turn into a murderous psycho at any possible point in time. Even you, his loving elder twin brother, were scared shitless after what he did. Do I need to remind you-?" "Don't you even finish that question. It's something none of us will forget. Ever. I still see it when I close my eyes and sleep... Yeah, it scared the living hell out of me, but I stayed by his side while the rest of you just got further away. It wasn't intentional just like-..."

Raising a brow at how the bat demon had cut himself short and glared at the wall, Sedynn and Chestra stared at him in silence for a few seconds. "Just like what? Finish what you were saying," Chestra hummed while wiggling his toes. "Forget I said anything. Just get this game started." "Aw." "You can't just make us forget something you brought up. What else did he do that wasn't intentional?" "Forget it, Sedynn. It's not something any of you were a part of. It happened before we were taken to the Tenth Gate." "Your parents?" The words got Jedah's eyes to narrow, but he didn't respond.

"Ignoring the stupidity that is Jedah and Sedynn bickering as per usual, something like that. Zombies are the undead with an insatiable desire to eat brains, for whatever reason. Supposedly, if you get bitten by one, you'll get really sick, die and come back as one yourself. It actually didn't start out that way, but people tend to like it better that way," Lymbo muttered before his feet lifted off the ground and he pulled Perem up to linger in the air beside him. He then started to explain zombies to the boy in a rather neutral manner. Unlike his lazy, slurred fashion of talking that made him seem less than knowledgeable, his wisdom seemed to make itself known for the boy. "In all truth, zombies are a mythological creation meaning they aren't a real species. Well, they weren't. They were believed to be spirits of slaves trapped within themselves, doomed to an un-life of unending labor without a will and without a name. It was then interpreted to be created through magic, some secret potion, hypnotism or voodoo, depending on the culture. It then adapted to this mindless, wandering brain eater that is essentially a rotting corpse being the equivalent of a vampire. It's pretty stupid if you consider rigor mortis setting in and needing certain parts of the brain to function. They even make their blood juicy whereas in real life, their blood would be coagulated, practically jello in the veins, which would essentially make it impossible to move. Decomposition would also erode the muscles, once again making it impossible to move. Don't tell anyone I'm such a nerd, alright? I don't like people having high expectations of me. It's too much pressure and no amount of gravitational manipulation gets rid of it."

~~~~~

Sighing heavily and scratching the back of his neck, the dark angel shook his head. He shouldn't have said anything. Now the air was tense between them and just completely awkward. "Forget about it, Grace. I'm just glad I finally got it off my chest. Maybe I'll stop being such a fruitcake and all now that I've at least told you," Synestra responded before playfully nudging her on the arm. As playful as it was, something he'd normally done since they became close, some part of him was regretting what he'd done and yet another part was contemplating how hard he'd kick a certain archangel's butt. "You might want to holler at Gabe before I start getting pissed and actually follow through on kicking his lilly a**."

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:42 am
Dantes_river
Who's playing Gabe? o.o

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxx"Alright. everyone calm down. You can't go into a game like this with tensions like the ones you're making," Jezebeth breathed, leaning against his sword as he spoke. "Jedah, you need to let go of the past if you want a prosperous future. Sedynn, a flame like yours needs to know when not to burn others." he murmured, blowing some of his blonde hair from his face with a frown.

Shaking his head as a smile slid on his face, Eurynome rolled his eyes at Chestra and watched the duo for a moment before chuckling at the others. "Serenity, why don't we get the game set up? We're going to need to clear the area, aren't we?" he asked, smiling when the blonde nodded and motioned him to follow her to the obstacle course.

Pouting slightly when Jedah began scolding them, Desire gave a sigh and looked away guiltily. He was right. It only made things worse, but what could they do? It wouldn't be safe if he played with them. Glancing over to Lymbo when he began explaining Zombies to the small fry, she gave a snort and shook her head. "That's the human version. These ones are very real. A parasite that lives in a person's brain. The whole eating brains thing doesn't really happen, but they do become mindless and eat flesh. Honestly, I don't think the little bit should play either. He'd probably end up hurting himself." she mumbled, crossing her arms as she looked between the two.

"... yeah... I don't think I'd have much fun playing a game like that," Perem murmured, twisting his cape in his hands as he bit his lip. These things sounded gross, and dangerous. Maybe he'd be able to play in a few years, but he'd probably just slow everyone down if he tried now. "I think i'm gonna go to the library too." he mumbled, tugging on his ponytail to tighten it before he fell apart as particles of sand. Drifting away, the cloud of sand passed everyone and didn't reform until he was inside the library, looking around at the massive collection of books. "woah.... that's a lot of books...."

~~~~~
"Syn I- Oh......" Grace sighed, tugging her hair back as she looked to the sky. "....Thank you for being honest with me, I'm just not ready for that kind of step. I still want you to be my friend, but if it goes past that, I don't know yet," she mumbled, blinking the sun from her eyes only to smile at the figure approaching them. "Go on and tell him yourself. He's almost here. Looks like he brought Orpheus back with him, too. That's good, we'll have someone with who knows what's going on."

I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:45 pm
Pure T0rture
I can I guess.

User ImagexxxxxLymbo

"Tensions? Pfft ha," the boys from the hidden gate snorted in unison, Lymbo only following it with a sigh. Idiots, the lot of them. It was like Sedynn and Nitanï trying to discuss how fish should be cooked; raw or grilled. "Right. We're the outsiders, the misfits, creeps and freaks, so you don't understand our processes. Sorry," the fire demon chuckled though his eyes seemed to have remained in that darker persona. Upon further inspection, one would see Nitanï and Jedah had a similar gaze. It wasn't exactly too noticeable on Chestra with his eyes closed nor on Lymbo seeing as he was shooting an annoyed look at Desire. She just had to put her two cents into a private discussion.

At having the boy depart, the gravitational manipulating demon settled back down on the floor with a heavy sigh. "Do you actually hear anything or do you just pick up on key words while the rest is just blahs? I said it wasn't a real species until later on. There was also this thing I added to my explanation. What was it again? Oh. Right. They eat brains, for whatever reason, 'cause people like it that way," he muttered irritably as his shoulders slumped down. Stupid girl needed to listen better. Noticing the fish demon staring at him, he raised a brow slightly. What was he looking at?

"I'm just trying to figure out what the heck is going on with you. You're being sarcastic and putting effort into things... Did you get a crush on her 'cause she won't take no as an answer?" the water demon responded to the unspoken question only to face plant into the ground. It was soon followed by the obstacle course being snatched towards the walls then vanishing entirely, Lymbo's hand under his shirt as he scratched at his chest. "Someone needs his brain checked. I ain't even remotely interested in romance. That stuff's too much of a bother... Get this game started already. You're taking too much time."

Settling his feet back on the floor when the sand flitted into the room, Veda remained where he was while Perem looked around. He didn't want to weird him out like the others as much as he didn't want to traumatize him. "That's why it's called a library. It derives from the Latin term liber, or book, and the Latinized Greek term bibliotheca is the origin for the German, Russian and the Romance languages... We... And the Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian and Romanian languages," he responded a little more quietly than he intended. It was then he inwardly smacked his forehead. He just went all nerd on the poor boy. Finally picking up a book from the shelf, he began flipping through the book though it was apparent he still had his hat tugged down as far as it'd go. "So why aren't you playing with them? Too young? Too dangerous? Just don't like the whole zombie deal?"

~~~~~

"How about we not? I'm here, I'm here," a male voice chimed in from behind the two making Synestra shoot him an irritated glare. Scratching the back of his neck, Gabriel gave a soft sigh before frowning at the bruises forming on Grace's skin. The fight with the demons caused that? "Alright. So I got your quick note speaking of demon children raising some concerns and then Orpheus was giving me a brief rundown of the events that transpired on the way here, but I want to hear your sides. Run all the details of this by me in your own words." Getting a nod from the darker angel, he waited patiently as Synestra began telling him about the events that transpired though Synestra left out his confession during the wait. When he finished, Gabriel briefly shut his eyes and frowned.

"So... You had a tantrum in the midst of all of this?" Growing a light shade of red in the face, the other hesitantly nodded in shame. "I'm surprised by that in and of itself. It is good that our people are in one piece again too, but I'd have to say that this jester you mentioned is definitely something I would worry about. Their portal hasn't changed any? I suppose I could take a look myself, talk to them personally. It is intriguing that they were wanting to settle things peacefully not to mention how the one spoke of God still loving them though they were born in sin. Anything you want to add before we have Syn reopen their path, Grace?"

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:40 pm
Dantes_river

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxx"I wouldn't call you freaks. I'd say new, unfamiliar, unexplored and interesting. After all, we've only hung out a few times before this," Jezebeth breathed, his wings gaining white stripes like that of a magpie. "However freakish you may feel, I want to remind you that we're no better. I'm a compulsive liar who has never shown his true face to anyone, my twin is able to kill with just a brush of his skin, and my little brother is destined to destroy the world and will one day be covered head to toe in tattoos. And don't get me started on the girls." He hummed, watching his brother help Serenity set up the room.

Crossing her arms as she looked at the lazy demon, the blonde gave a frown. "What you gave him was generalized information, I only explained what those involved in our particular game would be." She snapped, turning back around from him as he clothing changed from the floofy dress to a pair of tight jeans and a tank top, her shoes disappearing all together. "Nitanï, he does not have a crush on me, he's just a jackass," she hissed, stomping back over to the mass group. "Fair warning for you all, the room will separate us from each other. There is no deciding who goes with whom." It was as she said this that the walls of the room and the floor faded into blackness for the briefest of seconds before they were floating above the ruins of a city.

~~~~~

Blinking at the explanation he was given, the boy smiled slightly and let go of his cape. "It's pretty cool that you know that. I'd give anything to be able to understand things.... But I can't read..." He hummed, bare feet padding across the wood floor to his new friend before blinking at the question. "No, I just don't want to hurt them." he shrugged, picking up a book from the shelf and opening it to look at the pictures. The girl in it seemed to have an awfully big head, and why were there birds wearing curly wigs and clothes? what was this book?

~~~~~

"I'd be wary of the girls that are with them, something seems familiar about them," she murmured, tucking some hair under one ear before sighing. "Honestly, if we're going to confront them again, we should be more wary of all of them, I don't think they're going to be too keen on seeing us again. And one controls gravity from what we saw." she wasn't going to bring up the conversation she had with Syn. That wasn't something to discuss with Orpheus around.

I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:55 pm
Pure T0rture

User ImagexxxxxLymbo

"None of that... Oh never mind," Sedynn started only to shake his head. This was definitely not worth the effort. Argh! Now he sounded like Lymbo in his head. That guy's laziness was contagious. Sliding his hand into Chestra's, he took a deep breath. He just had to remember that feeling instead of freaking out if they got separated. Even funnier, Chestra had curled his fingers around Sedynn's hand and took a deep breath himself when their hands touched. "As ready as we'll ever be. Just uh... Don't be surprised if things start exploding or pillars of flames start showing up should we get separated. Separation anxieties are a b***h."

"Do they scratch, claw, and bite? Same thing as the generic version thus there was no need. Same s**t, different day," Lymbo retorted in a low grumble, his gaze shifting away from all those still with the group. At being called a jackass, he flicked his finger to the side just to smirk slightly at Desiré getting snatched towards the city yet stopping abruptly. "I have no complaints about that. That's the best news I've heard all day."

"Oh no, lass. He's bein' a bigger arse with you than he's ever been with anyone. That's a lot more effort than simply ignorin' a giant rock demon danglin' ya o'er the side of a cliff by the ankle, the exception bein' that of tellin' the lass ya can see up her skirt," Nitanï snorted before giving a slight nod at Lymbo as a small cloud of a thunderstorm formed up over the fish demon's head and started to drizzle. Thank goodness he remembered he'd need some water every now and then. "Is this... Nah. Couldn't be." "It's... Veda's city... Only older..." "Oh snap," all of the boys responded to Jedah's brief comment before glancing around. "What is this place?"

~~~~~

"I know a lot of things in all honesty. The past, the present, the future, creation and destruction. Mizui, the water magic I used earlier, was one of my own creation," Veda responded bashfully, before tipping his head slightly to the side when the boy said he didn't want to hurt them. Even if he hurt the boys he grew up with, they'd likely get excited and lure him into their exclusive orphaned demon children club. "I could teach you how to read normal books, but it'll take a minute. Our friends from earlier are enroute here."

"Lovely. I'll keep all of this in mind, but we aren't going with hostile intentions. We're just checking them out and talking," Gabriel sighed softly only to nod at Synestra. After stabbing the faint scarring that had been a portal and snatching it open with his sword, the darker angel nodded slightly and Gabriel stepped through without the slightest bit of hesitation. What he stepped into, not to mention those following him, was a library with a small child looking at a book. No, there were two in the room. There was no doubt that the jester was a sneaky one and sharp to boot seeing as he was looking directly at him.

"Called it. It's pretty funny you're all so very easy to read," Veda chuckled making the fair haired archangel twitch slightly. Where were these other kids they mentioned? What was with the air, so void of auras and life? Where was he to even begin with a child likely still in the single digits and a boy dressed as a harlequin staring, or he was assuming he was staring, at them? "You realize that following us can appear to be aggressive actions towards some, right? Especially if you started off on the wrong foot from the beginning. You should be glad Sedynn isn't in here."

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 3:47 pm
Dantes_river
I'm assuming Lymbo used his gravity to keep them all floating above the city?

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxx"mmm. the room makes its decisions based on who all is here, it must've sensed your relation to this place and chosen it, then altered it just enough for our game. Last time it chose ancient Sumeria because it was just us and Adra. The time before that we were fighting vampires in a half bombed version of Paris," Serenity drawled, scratching at her shoulders as her wings unfolded, glancing over to Lymbo curiously. why was he keeping them all together? it made sense to maybe keep Sedynn and Chestra together, but the others didn't really need it, did they?

"He's making me wish I'd been covered in holy water. Can you maybe just drop me already, for someone who can't seem to stand me, you sure are intent on us all sticking together," she breathed, trying to get away from him as a wind wrapped itself around her. He just had to get in the last word on everything! If she wasn't trying to be his friend, she would've given up talking to him a while ago, but she wasn't about to give up on being his friend just yet.

Stretching his arms above his head, Adra gave a light chuckle and looked over at the gravity demon. "The game won't start until we're on the ground, so i suggest you land us soon, that way the beacon will be lit and we can find our way back," he drawled, yawning slightly before glancing at his brothers. They'd gone quiet again, what was up? Oh. Right. Their weird fascination with the undead.

~~~~~

"Hm? only two? I sense the others are close, yet also not here, how is that possible?" Grace breathed softly, rubbing her arm to try and heal a bruise up, only to frown when it reformed. Stupid rules against healing herself. Looking around, she gawked slightly at the massive library. There were more books here than the library in HQ! Impressive, and highly unlikely. Where were they?

"Sedynn? Ah, the firey one that had the spear in his shoulder," Orpheus murmured, glancing at the children with cautious eyes. They managed to bruise Grace through her armor, there was only so much they could do. "Where are your other little friends at, then?" he breathed, having to focus himself to even see the kid who'd spoken first.

"They're busy, what do you want?" Perem snapped, setting the book down as he looked up at the angels and crossed his arms. These jerks had said they'd let them go and now here they were again, bothering them. Looking at the unfamiliar one, he paused briefly and then looked over to Veda. "That new one reminds me of Desire and Serenity a little. Why would that be?" he whispered, chewing on his lip slightly before looking back at the angels.

I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 6:47 pm
Pure T0rture
Yep. He was letting them finish conversing.

User ImagexxxxxLymbo

"And because there's more of us, it'd overpower y'all. Makes sense. I'll give you guys a warning out of the kindness of our hearts; this city was built as a labyrinth. Just don't expect magic to work the closer to the center you get and don't attempt going into your true forms. Something here won't allow it. At least in the original one the magic and true forms can't work out well," Sedynn smiled lightly at the group before he gave Chestra's hand a squeeze. Glancing at Desiré then at Lymbo, he gave a soft sigh. One second they were playing nice and the next they were biting each other's head off. "Alright, Lymbo. We're good to go."

"She makes me wish I'd been killed when stupidity decided to show itself again," Lymbo sighed softly before feeling his eye twitch at her words. Keeping them stuck together? Oh he was gonna smash her into a building just because she said that. Ugh. And now Adramalech was harping on him for doing something nice. "Don't misinterpret why I kept us up here together, ya widget. I was letting them finish their conversation. Jesus Christ, I can't be the only person out of all of us who knows what common courtesy is. Try not getting sick." Shifting himself to the center of the group, he cracked his neck before his eyes shifted into that of space. A second later, the group was rotating in a circle around him though the angles kept changing and people were switching places with other people. Chestra was obviously finding it fun by how he was laughing the whole time. Happy with his shuffling, they all scattered by a massive energy wave coming from the gravitational demon. There. No more clinging nuisances. Settling himself on what he could vaguely recall was once a fountain, his eyes shifted back to a forest green and he gave a yawn. He didn't separate Sedynn and Chestra did he? He couldn't recall having done so, but... Eh. Whatever. They weren't his problem. He'd given responsibility of all of them over to Adra after all.

~~~~~

"That's none of your concern," Veda stated coolly, his words seemingly so void of any hint of kindness sending a chill down Synestra's and Gabriel's spines. Jesters weren't supposed to be quite so hostile. Removing his hat just to brush his hair off to the side of his face, his smile still radiating some sense of childish innocence, the demon kept his gaze focused in on the four angels. "I'm sorry. That probably sounded hostile. Fortunately enough, I locked the destination of the portal on my general location so as to avoid disturbing the others though part of me is laughing at how easy it was to predict he'd follow me in here. Statistics made it pretty obvious he wouldn't be staying with the others. Oh well. It gives me something to do seeing as I'm not allowed to play with the other kids. Even better, you can't leave this room besides through the portal you came from." Glancing from one angel to the next, starting with Synestra and ending on Orpheus, he gave a light chuckle. "Correct. The one your guy stabbed with no reason to do so though technically, the fault falls on her shoulders since she was the one in charge. She apologized with her little curtsy, but she's still responsible. And there are multiple reasons for that, Perry. One reason could be their levels of strength being quite similar."

Blinking, Gabriel partly lifted his hands up as his way of stating they weren't here with ill intent. "Well, in all truth, we're not here to hurt anyone. There was some... Concerns about the events between your friends and mine. I just wanted to see what they were talking about. And yes, mistakes were made, but not even angels are perfect," he responded in a rather calm voice, his body trying to stay in a position that didn't have any hostility to it. Amidst his response, however, his brow furrowed slightly at the dull lines in the jesters eyes. Were those magic or alchemical circles? No pattern seemed even slightly familiar. It then clicked that the elder demon had moved a bit closer with a far more serious expression somewhere amidst his thoughts. Odd. He hadn't even seen him move. "When did you...?"

"A moment ago. Sorry again. It's habitual to keep myself out of the sight and senses of others. To be honest with you, I'm not allowed to do much since I'm too dangerous. And I can already assume one of those concerns was about how I was around them yet they never noticed and how I revived your dead by tapping my foot on the ground. It's not exactly hard to tell. Everyone considers me as a cause for concern," he answered before seeming to solidify better in the sight of those around him. Sliding his hat back on, he padded around Gabriel and tapped Grace on the arm, the bruises vanishing. "I was hoping he didn't really hit you that hard, but then again, those were love taps considering how his entire make up reads. Pity you're so indecisive. Even more sad is what lies ahead of you." Stepping back around the angels to stand beside Perem again, he gave a slight shrug of the shoulders. "You shouldn't worry so much. Most of us don't want to hurt anyone. We won't start a fight, or at least those of us who grew up in the same place, but we will end it. You'll have to make her new armor, mes bons messieurs. It's fractured badly enough that even a low class succubus could break it within a few hits. If he'd hit you a couple more times, it would've broke and he'd probably have cracked if not fractured your rib cage in the process."

"Right... I'm curious about how you do that and your eyes. They're so very... Unique," Gabriel murmured a little hesitantly though part of him started regretting having even said anything about it as the room started immediately getting darker. Synestra slid into a more defensive position only to flinch when something grabbed the hand still on the hilt of one of his swords. Glancing down, he stiffened slightly to see a disembodied hand wrapped around his hand. "My eyes are the reason I'm not allowed to do much. Someone's smart. He realized I put a minor seal on your magic and weapons to make sure this wouldn't turn into another fight. For someone who couldn't grasp I was digging through those toys and trinkets, he's sharp." "They aren't toys or trinkets. They're dangerous in the hands of humans." "They are to me at the very least. For supposed time bombs, I've done more damage than they could ever do on accident." "Alright. No need to argue or start making the atmosphere turn so negative."

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 7:31 pm
Dantes_river

User ImageDesiré
you think i'm beautiful?
xxxxxAfter the shuffling, Desire found herself on the ground with her head between her knees, an arm around her stomach. "I swear he's trying to make me hate him" she grumbled, wings unfolding from her back to stretch out for a moment. Looking around, she rose an eyebrow at Sedynn and let her wings settle back against her body. "Looks like he didn't listen to you about keeping you two together. You gonna be alright?" she asked softly, offering him her hand while looking around. The game still hadn't started, that much was certain, but it would begin soon.

"that was kinda fun!" Serenity chuckled, brushing some dirt from her side as she scanned the surrounding areas for people. Blinking at seeing Chestra but no Sedynn, she rose an eyebrow and crossed her arms. "Chestra? you ready to go?" she asked softly, pulling her hair up into a tight ponytail and clipping it in place with a bow. "The game's setting limitations and boundaries now that we're all on the floor, it'll start as soon as the beacon goes off, and then we'll have to rush there. We can try and find Sedynn first if you want," she murmured, hands dropping as she gazed around again. The beacon would be pretty far away. Sometimes it took days for a game to end.

"So, this will be fun" Eurynome's voice chimed from under the hood of a dark grey sweater, having pulled it up so no one could see him without an illusion to hide his face. "From what Adra's said, we're going to have to either fashion weapons ourselves, or find some within the ruins of the city. We can't summon our own and the room would shut down our powers anyway so that it's a fair game. At this point, we're no better than minor demons or humans," he breathed, mostly to himself since he assumed he was alone.

~*~*~*~

"How did you manage to raise the dead? It wasn't necromancy, as they're actually living again," Orpheus murmured, crossing his arms as he looked to the smaller boy they'd been chasing earlier. Something seemed different about the kid now. Compared to the one beside him, he almost seemed taller than before. But that wasn't possible, was it?

"what's so special about your eyes that makes you dangerous? I can see the faint markings, but they're not like those on the tattooed one," Grace mumbled, a shiver running up her spine at how close he'd been yet again. This kid made her agent orange act out, and that was hard to do.

Glancing up from the pictures in his book, Perem gave a frown as he glanced back at the dark angel, golden eyes flashing bright blue for a moment before moving on to look at the new angel again. "They are toys, though, and your stupid lackeys even took my cape because they couldn't tell I wasn't human. You need to train your people better, restraint and understanding are lacking in your lower ranks." he mumbled, closing the book. Dreams of family, dreams of love, and dreams of friendship all intertwined with the three outspoken angels. That Orpheus one seemed uninvolved in the strange triangle, so he chose not to bother, blue eyes blinking at the faces in his mind before chuckling briefly. "So that's it. Dreams of your brother reveal the truth, mister. Veda, don't let him meet the girls," he mumbled, eyes finally returning to their usual gold.

I'm also deadly~

☽ Broken Form ☾
User Image

☽ Half Form ☾
User Image

☽ Final Form ☾
User Image

☽ Preferred Toy ☾
User Image

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:47 pm
Pure T0rture

User ImagexxxxxLymbo

"Hm? Oh. Yeah. I mean, no. He did give an obvious warning that people might get sick," the fire demon responded, his hand that'd been holding Chestra's hand twitching slightly. The warmth that'd made him feel so at ease wasn't there anymore and no amount of flame would return it. He'd just have to beat this game swiftly so he could return to his king's side. Taking a slow, deep breath, Sedynn nodded slightly before accepting her hand as he stood back up. "I'll be alright for a while, but... Ugh. This is such a terrible city to be in when we're separated. I'm gonna start another massive fire and Chestra's gonna make stuff explode and the city isn't gonna like it. It's just plain bad. I know he was trying to split us up in various different directions to where we didn't know where we were or if we'd actually be with someone, but I'm gonna kill him if the city starts going on lockdown again."

Muttering faintly to himself, the demon king remained crouched low to the ground, his knuckles tapping against the ground repetitively and making what had been a minor crack to grow larger like a spiderweb. The overbearing heat of the fire demon's hand had been snatched out of his and now he was halfway between blowing up and freaking out. "Hm?" was his response as he turned to face Serenity with a far less cheerful expression. Should one not know any better, Chestra almost appeared to be prepped for biting someone's head off what with his usually closed red eyes gazing up at the female and his jaw set. "It was fun. People usually get sick when he starts spinning them like that so Lym doesn't do it too often unless he wants to expand his personal space bubble... Limits and boundaries, eh? This city is obviously somewhere you've never been before now. I'm only gonna say this once 'cause it's important you know it; the game sets the boundaries of how big an area we use and the marker, but the city makes up the limitations of what you can and can't do... You break the city's rules of limitations, you're gonna get snatched and you're gonna be put in something in that temple over there. It's not fun. Even worse, if you get snatched, Veda'll have to retrieve you from its hold. See how the air seems fuzzy now that we're in the city? This isn't going to be like your usual games in random locations. The city's merged with the game at the moment. When we reach the marker, it'll likely separate again, but for now, we're playing by its rules." Sighing heavily, Chestra stood up with his gaze now on what he'd called a temple and a hand on his hip. So Lymbo was trying to help with their separation anxieties. It was the ultimate test and the best way, sort of, to keep them from making things explode from being split up. "No. If we run into him, we run into him. If not, oh well. We'll see each other after the game is finished. Lym did it on purpose. He knows we're working on our separation issues and is trying to help. If I start freaking out, I'll just hit something. That's why I was just tapping the ground."

"Sweet. I'm with the drama crow. Sedynn's mostly gonna be stressed about being apart from Chestra if they were snatched away from each other. Chestra's gonna be the most stressed out here though. Trying to control Chestra's strength is gonna be an issue in and of itself for this game alone. Add his own restraints to try to keep him at low levels of strength because of the city and he'll be laying down on the floor for a few hours. This city doesn't like abnormalities. It's like it was built to protect humans and yet somehow humans were exiled from it," Nitanï started in a cheer, his webbed hands curling into balls and raising over his head. Afterwards, however, his cheer turned into a swift change of pace nearing concern. Glancing around, he sighed lightly in relief at not seeing any pillars of fire or large smoke clouds much less hear any explosions. "This'll be fun. I wonder if we're the only ones together or if the others got lucky enough to get paired up too. Oh well. May the best lad or lass win."

Elsewhere in the city, Lymbo remained on his perch atop the fountain while awaiting the start of the game. Jedah, however, was lying on his back upside-down on the steps of something that appeared to be a temple. Stupid gravity defying demon made his foot hit the edge of the top step making him fall a short ways backwards down the stairs. He should really get up.

~*~*~*~*~

Rocking back on his heels, it seemed rather apparent that Veda was trying to figure out if he could explain it vaguely or if he had to tell them everything. Ignoring how irritable the air around Synestra was becoming on its own, he finally settled his feet down flat on the floor. "It's not exactly easy to explain, but I can give you a general idea of how your questions are interlocked. I don't even like trying to explain the things I do. Even my brother gets confused. So instead, I'll show you an example," he finally started up in explanation, his feet shifting slightly under him and holding up his hat. Allowing certain lines in his eyes to light up, the hat began to disintegrate without even ash or smoke being left behind. As quickly as it tore itself into nothingness, it rebuilt itself in his hand. "Imagine that, but on a wider scale and with living people, grass and trees... And add the laughter of some kind of psychotic serial killer. Now imagine someone's arm getting hit by that and no matter how much you try to heal it, the blood keeps coming and said person bleeds to death by morning. That's just an example of what I can do and a fragment of the marks you see. Besides the marks, however, my eyes see everything. I know what makes you youand it's easy to fix, break or destroy entirely."

Glancing at Gabriel and Grace, the dark haired angel could swear he had a bead of sweat run down the back of his neck. The very thought of having a large scale molecular breakdown wasn't something that he would think would terrify him, but the eerie calm of how he told them to imagine a simple ligament getting struck by it and the inability to heal said wound. When told his eyes saw everything by the slightly older boy, his brow raised. "That's... Not possible. That's like saying you," he said slowly, his words soft and broken up. What had been irritable confidence was slowly melting into something close to stunned horror. His statement got a light nod in response before Veda slid his hat back on top of his head. "He's serious..."

"Have the abilities of God in creation and destruction... Funny how you have the same expression as the older kids, the Sins and the Kings. Without even realizing it, fear has settled in somewhere in you. It's not intentional and I know it isn't, but still... I'm simply unnatural," Veda finished before tugging his hat back down a bit, his bangs back in front of his face to hide his eyes. As Perem began speaking of the angels, excluding Orpheus, he smiled faintly though Gabriel and Synestra both paled a little. These boys weren't normal and the fair haired angel was seeing what Synestra had been saying earlier wasn't just him over exaggerating a few kids. "As I said before, Perry, they can't get to the older kids. The older kids can't even get to us much less sense them here. If they were to attempt anything hostile, well, they wouldn't do much nor would they get very far."

User Image

User Image

User Image

(Most used weapon too.)
User Image

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items