Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Clock Tower Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

∑ Location →→| Clocktower |∑ Current Feelings →→ | Calm |Current Theme →→ | Destiny- Neffex |
∑ Thoughts →→| .... |∑ Items →→| Phone, |
∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 100% |
∑ Health →→| 93% |

"I no longer believe in Destiny. I do what's best for me."

"I'm glad you think so. " Sky said with a soft smiled. This was the most relaxed the man had been in the past 2 years, aside from one other time. After showing Katherine around the school and ending with the clock tower, Sky stopped by the large glass clock face and stared out in the field and forest below. "Well, thats pretty much it for the school. Was there any other places you would like to go?" Sky looked over to the girl as he still held on to her hand.

"I will not let someone decided what happens with my life."

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:14 pm

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Clocktower l Company ➤: Sky l Item/s ➤: N/A l Current Form ➤: Human

The surrounding area was beautiful when you could view it from high up. The forest was green and lush with a few red patches here and there. Katherine lifted her free hand and placed it on the glass clock face gently and smiled as her eyes wandered. Her ears perked and she looked over to Sky as he talked, but once he was finished all she did was shake her head and squeeze his hand a bit tighter. I-i would actually love to stay up here with you~ That is if you have the time for it~ Of course she knew the answer to that, since the man had answered it twice before. Taking her hand away from the glass, the demon lifted it up to Sky's cheek and grinned. Getting up on her tip toes, she gave the man a soft kiss on the lips before pulling away.

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Someone told me stay away from things that aren’t yours
But was he yours, if he wanted me so bad?"

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:09 pm

∑ Location →→| Clocktower |∑ Current Feelings →→ | Calm |Current Theme →→ | Destiny- Neffex |
∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 100% |
∑ Health →→| 93% |

What just happened was something that Sky never thought would happen. The girl just wanted to be here...with him. After those words, the girl got on her tip toes and kissed him. There was a look of shock and disbelief on his face. Sky made sure to be able to read people over the years. Though it was mostly for moments like this. He didnt want to be hung out to dry like before. This girl was different. From the start, he's felt different around her. He took his arms and wrapped them around her waist. Pulling her in, he spoke softly. "I would love if you stayed up here with me."

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:00 pm

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Clocktower l Company ➤: Sky l Item/s ➤: N/A l Current Form ➤: Human

Sky looked so shocked when the girl leaned up and kissed him. She took a moment and looked at him, wondering what was going through his mind. Did she cross a line possibly? Was he happy? What was he thinking? Katherine soon got her answer as Sky wrapped his arms around her waist and she couldn’t help but giggle. Lifting her arms and wrapping them around his neck, Katherine went in for another kiss. Hehe I would love to stay here with you... f-forever if possible...

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:40 am

∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 100% |
∑ Health →→| 93% |

Sky smiled as he held Katherine. She went for another kiss and he met her in the middle. He hadnt kissed a girl like this before. Sure there were others before, but he never felt normal. Never felt this happy. Placing his head on her shoulder as he held her, sky started to sway side to side as if he were slowly starting a dance. Only a moment passed, Sky started to sing/say lyrics to a song he heard that he related to alot.

Yeah,
I dont believe in destiny.
I just do whats best for me.
Don't listen to my enemies.
They're just full of jealousy.
Girl.
This legacy.
You 'gon see what's left of me.
You 'gon see success in me.
You ain't seen the rest of me.
I just wanna be the best at what I know.
Better than the rest just watch me grow.
Put me to the test and watch me go.
This is my quest ima make it known.
They call me obsessive oh I know,
Call me selective with my notes.
Call me agressive with my flow.
Call me offensive even though.
So we ain't gonna lie, life's tough.
Tryna get by, life's rough.
Try to do it right.
Its not enough.
Even though you try you still mess up.
But I'm still gonna fight for what I love.
Still gonna die for what I love.
Still gonna try I won't give up.
Still gonna fight until I've won.
They say I'm way too obsessed.
And I've got nothing left.
And I'm not quite there yet.
But those words they'll regret.
Cause I've got something left.
And Im not giving in.
I will not let them win.
I wont stop till the end.
No.
I've been through some injuries.
Mentally and physically.
Studied them religiously.
So I dont repeat history.
And people wont admit to me.
They dont want a victory.
Bad enough to get a seat.
They'd rather just go leave it be.
And oh.
This journey.
I've been on since thirteen.
Working hard and learning.
Never stopping searching.
Yeah.
Its burning.
All this passion hurts me
I took action working.
Writing down these words he:
No, im not okay.
I just wanna be something.
I dont wanna be nothing.
Living all alone.
No im not alright.
I'm just there to get in by.
But ill tell you im just fine
So you leave me alone.
They say I'm way too obsessed.
And I've got nothing left.
And I'm not quite there yet.
But those words they'll regret.
Cause I've got something left.
And Im not giving in.
I will not let them win.
I wont stop till the end.
No.

Now he wasnt trying to sing at his fullest, more so just spoke softly. Sky could just stay here all day with Katherine and not give a damn. For the moment though he just wanted to be here.

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:25 pm

The man held her close, and after their kiss he leaned his head against hers, and she did the same back. He began to move in a way however she didn't quite understand. She was good at playing the fiddle...but not dancing. Katherine blushed as she thought she was some how going to mess it up, but after a moment she followed his lead. He began to sing, and the girl felt soothed, his voice kept her calm. Even when he finished it, she kept her head against him and let out a very happy noise. Y-ypu are amazing~

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:27 pm

∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 100% |
∑ Health →→| 93% |

"You're the amazing one. You and I have only met for a moment but I feel like I've none you forever." Sky kept his arms around Kat and put his his to hers. "You given something to me I thought I could never have. Thank you" This was a moment that Sky was hoping that would never end.

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:29 pm

Katherine was a bit confused as she tilted her head. What in the world did the man mean? It wasn’t like she was really doing anything fantastic... she giggled and looked up him. Hehe what am I doing silly? I’m confused...

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:13 am

∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 100% |
∑ Health →→| 93% |

Sky looked at the girl and smiled. "You have given me a chance to feel what its like to be happy. To feel like someone else other than family cares about you. It seems like it would be nothing. To me, its everything." Sky backed enough just so he could look into her eyes.

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:36 pm

Katherine felt good that Sky was happy, but there was something that couldn’t leave her mind... and it was that she was lying from the start. It wasn’t a big lie, buuuut it might be something to worry about. Better sooner then later. S-Sky... I-I haven’t been too honest... a-and it’s nothing bad I swear! I-I... well I have another true form... and I am scared y’all won’t accept me... so... The girl let go of his hand as she looked down at the ground. I don’t want y’all to fall for a fake face...

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:55 am

∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 100% |
∑ Health →→| 93% |

That moment when Katherine said that she hadnt been honest, alarms blared in his head. He was now mad that it was happening, not once, not twice, but now Three times. He shouldnt be surprised. Hes a Demon and the son of a demon lord. Of course people are going to try use him if they could. However, as the girl spoke, He eased up slightly. 'Another form...is that it? I've had many over the years.' He thought to himself. After the girl let go of his hand and finished speaking, he placed a hand on his hip. "Then show me. If you do want to stay with me. The show me what I am falling for." His voice didnt carry anger or hate. Maybe a little distrust, but that was understandable for the situation. He wanted to see what this girls true for really was.

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:21 am

Katherine was shocked that he wasn’t mad... even though his aura said something different. Nodding slightly, she tilted her hat down to cover her face. A heavy aura was released, one full of blood lust, anger, just like a demons....

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

l Mood ➤: Unknown l Location ➤: Clocktower l Company ➤: Sky l Item/s ➤: NA l Current Form ➤: Demon

The wind settled around the girl and her aura was strong. Her pervious self kept it hidden, but now it was revealed. Long black hair fell right beneath her butt, horns protruding from the girls forehead, and her beautiful blue eyes were now a bright red. Still, there was a soft pink flush on her pale skin. T-this is... me...n-not too pretty.., that’s why I keep it hidden... That and she was running from her family.

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:17 pm

∑ Thoughts →→| So this is her true self. |∑ Items →→| Phone, |
∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 100% |
∑ Health →→| 100% |

Sky watched as an aura swirled around Katherine. Her formed changed and was now revealing her true form. In truth it wasnt much different from his own. What she said though confused him. Katherine thought she wasnt pretty in this form? Sky only needed to take a few steps forward to be face to face with the demon. Taking his normal hand, he placed it underneath her chin and gently lifted her up to look him in the eyes. What he did next was very much not like him. He kissed her. "Beauty lies within the eyes of the beholder. You dont need to hide this from me. You're beautiful no matter which form you're in." Was Sky mad? He was a little. Could he blame for hiding this, not really. It was something he understood. He had of course done it himself to his father. This was Something that he could forgive.

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:32 pm

l Mood ➤: Unknown l Location ➤: Clocktower l Company ➤: Sky l Item/s ➤: NA l Current Form ➤: Demon

Katherine thought this was going to be it, Sky was probably ready to turn and leave. Her head was down so when she heard him begin to walk she figured that was it. But, the man instead tilted her chin up and gave her a kiss. Wide eyes and a bit of confusion, Katherine blinked as he pulled away. He really thought she was still beautiful...? And she didn’t need to hide? Her pale skin revealed a blush and a smile as she nodded. T-thank you... I-I needed to hear this... I-I hope you can accept me~ she said as she reached for his hand.

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 7:00 am

∑ Thoughts →→| So this is her true self. |∑ Items →→| Phone, |
∑ O.o.c →→| |
∑ Energy →→| 100% |
∑ Health →→| 100% |

Sky took her hand and shook his head. "If I didnt accept you, then I wouldnt be standing here." Sky gave her a soft smile. Sky looked around inside the clocktower and gave satisfied sighed. This was why his family was attracted to Clocktower. Everything major to the family nearly always happened in this spot here. "I guess this is our first mark in the Clocktower. What do you think?"

xX Yennefer Xx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash