Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

ringwraith10

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:45 am
Why hello there! I was invited to join this guild... and while normally I don't join random guilds like this, this one seemed oh so friendly. I decided it would probably be worth my while. Feel free to check out my profile and PM me if you want. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:58 am
Hello, I'm 17, Female, and I go by the name Ryo.  

Kona_Rose

Raisus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:50 am
Omehgee.
<3.
I'm 15.
Yes, I'm a girl.
I live in Texas. a hole.
I go by Rai or Raisus
Whichever you prefer.
Or you can just call
me by my real name
"Krissy". I honestly
don't care. I'll respond
to anything.
I'm Asian and I
love it. <3.
I'm a DDR freak and
proud of it.
In Texas you don't see
many girls that can actually
play DDR really well.
I've been on Gaia for almost
a year and a half.
I love J-pop/rock K-pop/rock.
I'm getting into J-rock right
now because I just came back
from A-kon 17 where I saw
PENICILLINnano live in concert.
And I loved it. I told HAKUEI that
I loved him and he said "Thank you."
LOL.
So PM if you want to know more
annd I'll get to you ASAP.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:54 am
duuuudes! This is it! This is the /exact/ sort of guild i was hoping to join! I get this random pm to join right..and im like "Oookay..why should i?" soo i come to look at it and its like... wow...just... wow O.O The name is absolutly genius! short..yet....has that spark to it. xD uuh huh!

Okay. So obviously im new here. Call me Zee... or..duck.. or, the first thing that comes to mind. I dont care. Honestly. I've been known as "Move out of the way" or "Hey YOU!" ...so. Hahaa! okay..so this..is the First active guild i've actually seen in days. Also, im not just new to the guild but, i /am/ still sorta new to gaia generally. I just started about a week ago cuz a friend told me to. =.= But hey. It was so worth it!

.....*long..awakward pause* o.0

now im rambling on about.....oh nevermind. All i wanted was to say hi and BAM i do it again and start talkin like there's no pancakes in the freezer.....o.0 haha. speaking of freazers...... I've been known to sorta... have people start to wonder about me.. Dont worry. Thats just how i am. Random......random.....and..yeah. So therre ya have it! You'll get to know me more when i start postin in the forums! HA! ...im makin you wait..im not tellin you that im 14..and secretly a girl..nope.. *looks around* ....aww shoot! *has a long pause then suddenly runs off with the plate of marshmellows* ninja  

ZeeBunny

Wiedziemka

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:04 pm
Nice to meet you all smile

Zee I think that you will feel here like at home ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:05 pm
so....i was a random PM.
i saw i was invited to join a guild. i was all "why should i? i mean, i'm a member of so darn many...."
then the guilds name was "why not?"
that sealed the deal for me right then and there.
you people win for a guild named like that.
it sorta just...makes you WANT to join. based ENTIRELY on the name!  

Sasaki_Sterling

Spindra

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:17 pm
Hi everyone! Just joined!
My name is Morgan, you can call me Spindra. People who know me well call me Morg. I have also been called Morgoth and Nagrom.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:38 pm
Hi! I'm from Britain and I'm 19. I've been on Gaia now for about... three days. It's super! biggrin  

Bronze Griffin

Indirie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:49 pm
hullo friendly people of why not. my name is orochne, you can call me orochne. i'm fairly new to gaia, i'm swedish, 18 years old, finally graduated this year. i don't like writing in capital letters. sorry if it bugs anyone, i caught this sickly behaviour from a friend. sweatdrop

if you don't want to call me orochne, call me ro. or whatever you like, as long as i understand that it's me you're talking to. (i'm really dense xp )  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:31 pm
Hello, I was invited to this guild X3

pleased to meet you all! Im Krazy-Chibi ^_^

Krazy-Chibi

Spoopy Chomper

29,575 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300

Amish Astronaut

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:44 pm

Uh... I'm thanatoshero, I'm 14 years old (I turned fourteen last friday, no Birfday preshents, I was teh sad. T crying T), and I've been on Gaia for one year. Mos tof the time, I like to hang out in the AT, and the GD is generally my favorite place to be.
I have no Idea why I was invited here, but I've found it's a really cool guild, so I said... "Why Not?". Lawl.

I play guitar, and listen to a lot of cool music.
Anyway, that's about all for now...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:57 pm
Ummm.... Hi biggrin I just got randomly invited so I thought, what the hey..
My name is Stacey, you can call me by either that or happy_squirrel or pretty much anything that isnt insulting 3nodding
I'm a 19 year old university mathematics student. I'm English, not British, English, I am incredibly a**l about that sweatdrop .
I love anime, especially Bleach, Naruto and Fruits Basket, and manga especially Bleach and Death Note ( heart heart heart ). I'm a huge sci-fi geek too, obsessed with everything Joss Whedon and I'm a complete book whore. And my favourite band is Orange Range.....
And I love cheese and marmite sandwiches, liqourice toffee 4laugh and cups of tea (I am very stereotypically English).
*scratches head* ..... and yeah.... that is me.... woohoo biggrin  

happy_squirrel

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:00 pm
Awesome! biggrin

Hello everyone! Welcome to Why Not! Thank you all for joining and I hope you enjoy it! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:07 pm
I got a random pm, and i said, okay! sure i'll join... xd  

delete this account274899

Alexrose

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:10 pm
I got a random invite, pleased to introduce myself, I'm Alexandria. Aka Alexrose 3nodding  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games