Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A4854R744L7512E1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:16 am
Zumiragi
Vendemmian

Skip over Gideon in the RP for now, guys. I'm very sorry. I don't feel well, haven't been on or had any time to reply lately.

I hope you get better soon ^^

Thank you very much. A helpful reminder that the day skip is also coming soon. You might want to signal that it might be getting late in RP time? It's up to you.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:04 am
GeeHearts
Delicious Lunatique
GeeHearts
Delicious Lunatique
GeeHearts
Pst hey. Anyone wanna do a love triangle? o3o

I got a Orca and a Ukaleq that could be apart of one. I'd prefer my characters to separately like someone and not each other. It'd be kinda like incest and I don't want that happenin'. Dx

Anyways, aside from that, I'd love to do one~! It'd be so cute with love rivals and all that jazz~! biggrin

I love triangles! I have Murron if interested :3

GAHHH! She's so cutie! x3 I'd love to have one of my characters be in a love triangle with her. <3

Cool ^^! Now to find the third to form the triangle lol

Hmm know anyone that could do that?

No :0  

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Veronica Spell

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:47 pm
Vendemmian
Zumiragi

african american apparel

DeathAngelLe

Chandra Panesar

Lady Sage Muffin

Skip over Gideon in the RP for now, guys. I'm very sorry. I don't feel well, haven't been on or had any time to reply lately.

It's okay! Feel better! By the way I just got home from work so my response will come soon! ((I hope))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:45 pm
x-I-Is-Rissa-x

I do have plans for Alex buutt, we can still RP another time if that's cool? c:  

healthy hoe

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:52 pm
Vendemmian

Zumiragi

DeathAngelLe

Oh, I'm sorry you're not feeling well! I hope you get better soon! I think if
anything (considering the day skip coming up, we could follow through on that
double date idea when everything is better for everyone?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:36 pm
african american apparel

Vendemmian

DeathAngelLe

Yes. I'm fine with moving the double date thing. I thought that it would not go on though since the two ladies seem to be against it. But yea! We could go ahead and plan for it later on ^^  

Zumiragi

A4854R744L7512E1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:05 pm
Zumiragi

african american apparel

DeathAngelLe

Chandra Panesar

Lady Sage Muffin

I had originally started on a post that offered an alternative to this double date - a beach barbecue event. It's cold out so they can have a bonfire of sorts. I lost the post not once, not twice, but three times, and then got sick and said to hell with it. If anyone would like to offer it up, or has any objections? It solves most of the jealousy problems. Everyone is grouped together and can have their own little conversations.
Zara and Tsukasa will most likely escape the crowd end up snogging behind a tree somewhere.

Gideon's going to end up taking someone home from that event, anyway. Offers? I think it's really between Silvia and Hazel and this point. Tsukasa might break into Gideon's home if he sees Zara going anywhere with him, haha.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:07 pm
Vendemmian
Zumiragi

african american apparel

DeathAngelLe

Chandra Panesar

Lady Sage Muffin

I had originally started on a post that offered an alternative to this double date - a beach barbecue event. It's cold out so they can have a bonfire of sorts. I lost the post not once, not twice, but three times, and then got sick and said to hell with it. If anyone would like to offer it up, or has any objections? It solves most of the jealousy problems. Everyone is grouped together and can have their own little conversations.
Zara and Tsukasa will most likely escape the crowd end up snogging behind a tree somewhere.

Gideon's going to end up taking someone home from that event, anyway. Offers? I think it's really between Silvia and Hazel and this point. Tsukasa might break into Gideon's home if he sees Zara going anywhere with him, haha.

Ah man, that sucks. I usually copy my posts and end up fine, but when I don't my computer crashes and I have to retype. ^^' And I think thats a great idea! A barbecue. Maybe some bathing suits too~ Hazel would love to hang out with Gideon. She thinks he's hella rad O wO  

Veronica Spell

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:40 pm
Vendemmian

african american apparel

DeathAngelLe

Chandra Panesar

Lady Sage Muffin

Ouch! I hate it when that happens most especially when gaia started on derping as well.

Tsukasa was actually thinking of proposing some sort of team building at the beach so a barbecue party would be perfect! I can go ahead and edit my post say his thoughts out loud.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:49 pm
Zumiragi

That sounds wonderful! Gideon is also 4328956783% okay with getting Tsukasa hella drunk to take him home afterwards redface

Lady Sage Muffin

They'll get very comfortable. I look forward to it~! They're gonna share a bunch of foods and it's going to be super, super CUTE. I wanna have him dust sand off her bum or help tie her bikini or something ; u ;  

A4854R744L7512E1

Veronica Spell

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:55 pm
Vendemmian

I actually had an idea where she would lose her top or something in the ocean so she'd need some rescuing. O wO also should I have her bring a picnic basket? She loves cooking for others.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:57 pm
Can't wait till i can rp biggrin  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

A4854R744L7512E1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:12 pm
Lady Sage Muffin
Vendemmian

I actually had an idea where she would lose her top or something in the ocean so she'd need some rescuing. O wO also should I have her bring a picnic basket? She loves cooking for others.

Heeey! I'm totally down with that! She can call out to them and Gideon could see it wash up and give it back to her~ That sounds nice.
A picnic basket is also great. She could bring sweets. Fruits, and cakes and the like. Both of them could go shopping together for ingredients, if you'd like.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:14 pm
Vendemmian
Lady Sage Muffin
Vendemmian

Heeey! I'm totally down with that! She can call out to them and Gideon could see it wash up and give it back to her~ That sounds nice.
A picnic basket is also great. She could bring sweets. Fruits, and cakes and the like. Both of them could go shopping together for ingredients, if you'd like.

Id image she'd be embarrassed and just floating there and Gideon could help her get it back on. She'd been all embarrassed. Right now he's basically her senpai  

Veronica Spell

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:25 pm
Vendemmian

Tsukasa would be shocked to know that Gideon swings both ways since all this time he sees him as his main competitor. He is his ideal after all xD The coffee bonding thing should happen first if you want something to happen since he still feels uncomfortable with Gideon lol

Lady Sage Muffin

Sorry i was late in editing my post for the barbecue party thing sweatdrop  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games