Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:30 pm
Asura of Rage
Can't wait till i can rp biggrin

Hi! Welcome! I play Shiki, Yukino, and Tsukasa. I hope to see you around Soleil ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:31 pm
Asura of Rage

Welcome to the guild ^^  

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

A4854R744L7512E1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:36 pm
Zumiragi

I dunno...Gideon's frisky words can make quick work of a person's mental walls. Alcohol helps, too. emotion_yatta

But...yeah. He wants to frick the manager. Preferably on his desk or something. Then he'll be done Pretend like it never happened and move on.

Lady Sage Muffin

Gideon is indeed the ideal senpai emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:46 pm
Asura of Rage

Welcome to the guild!  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:04 pm
Vendemmian

Hmmm... That may happen indeed since he's good with his words lol If it'll be something like he was super drunk and can't remember much then yeah that should work xD If its gonna be on his desk then their drinking session would be more effective at the Captain's Deck?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:30 pm
Zumiragi
african american apparel

Vendemmian

DeathAngelLe

Yes. I'm fine with moving the double date thing. I thought that it would not go on though since the two ladies seem to be against it. But yea! We could go ahead and plan for it later on ^^

If someone can convince Silvia it wont be awkward she would be down.  

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

Its Goozie Chan

Adorable Strategist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:33 pm
Hello everyone!

My name is Goozie, I was invited to the guild so I assume there are people in here I know. I saw Luna already. I haven't role played in a while but I look forward to meeting some new people and getting to meet some interesting new characters. My schedule has been rather hectic and spiratic as of recent but I've been getting back into rping as of recent as I've regained the spark for rping. It's a lot of fun, but I have always had a hard time with these romance type rps. But I look forward to giving it a try! I'll have my character up before I head to bed tonight. Hope to meet some new people real soon. smile

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:49 am
DeathAngelLe

Since no one voice out their thoughts about the double date Tsukasa proposed going for a barbecue party by the beach instead with everyone (although it was originally Vendemmian's idea lol) . It'll be sorta like a team building for the Captain's Deck employees. As stated in his post, Silvia and Zara are more than welcome Tsukasa can invite her if you want. Silvia can go ahead and invite others as well if she likes. I don't think that would a problem.  

Zumiragi

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:25 pm
I have no idea what to do with Priya. Does she go to work at the hospital? (Even though there is no one there?) Does she run around Soliel?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:14 pm
MakinSammiches

Ok, since day change has occurred, we could just say Esme arrived a bit later. I could even have him get tipsy and have to sleep it off on Edin's couch. XD  

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:18 am
Hello, I was once a lurker here in this guild, but now it's time that I'll build up a character profile here. My OC will be female.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:41 am
Chandra Panesar
MakinSammiches

Ok, since day change has occurred, we could just say Esme arrived a bit later. I could even have him get tipsy and have to sleep it off on Edin's couch. XD

Haha okay. I'll just have the night typed out and then Edin leaving for work.  

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:44 pm
Zumiragi
DeathAngelLe

Since no one voice out their thoughts about the double date Tsukasa proposed going for a barbecue party by the beach instead with everyone (although it was originally Vendemmian's idea lol) . It'll be sorta like a team building for the Captain's Deck employees. As stated in his post, Silvia and Zara are more than welcome Tsukasa can invite her if you want. Silvia can go ahead and invite others as well if she likes. I don't think that would a problem.

So still new at the time thing. Do we stay at the captains deck and party or is it hours from then?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:14 pm
Vendemmian

african american apparel

DeathAngelLe

Chandra Panesar

Lady Sage Muffin

Hello guys! I just wanna check a few things about Captain's Deck Team building/barbecue party. I just wanna make sure that we are all in the same page.

1) When would you like it to happen. Later this RP day? The next day? Or the next next day? lol
2) Where should we assemble? At the beach or at the Captain's Deck? Or any other suggestions?
3) Is everyone joining in? Just wanna make sure...

PS. You guys can invite others to the party if you want ^^  

Zumiragi

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:16 pm
1) Later this RP day would be fine for me if everyone else is fine with that
2) maybe assemble at the Captain's Deck as a meeting point, then move on to the beach?
3) I'm in!  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games