Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Black Rose Academy
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lyethilana

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:37 pm
Hello, I am Lilian, or Lil for short, or even Lyethilana, any of those names work for me. I have been Roleplaying for fourteen years now. I do not brag about my skill, I just RP how I feel my character would react. I love celtic music, and have a passion for RPing fantasy, romance, adventure, well really just about anything. Oh and hmm I hope we all will get along great.  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 6:40 am
Hi I'm River, I'm a freshman college student and probably one of the biggest hockey nerds in Texas. My life and personality revolve around water. Ask me about it some time and I'll explain it to ya. My favorite word is ya so if it seems like I answer your questions a lot with ya, its because of that.  

Wolfs River Moon

Fox of Scarlet

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:49 am
Hai! I am Scarlet! Or Fox. Or Fox of Scarlet! I've been Rping since MSN Rooms were free. If you know when that was you know I am in my 20's =p I went over to Yahoo rooms after that until they made THOSE Have to Pay! And I currently RP in WoW on Wyrmrest Accord! I also Rp on here alot too! I am up for any type of RP just about and I can RP a Girl OR a guy xD Just no Yaoi! OMG! A girl that doesnt like Yaoi?! WTF?! Inorite?! Anyway feel free to add me to friends if you want to do a 1 on 1 rp or if you want to rp here send me a message! ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 2:18 pm
Fox of Scarlet
Hai! I am Scarlet! Or Fox. Or Fox of Scarlet! I've been Rping since MSN Rooms were free. If you know when that was you know I am in my 20's =p I went over to Yahoo rooms after that until they made THOSE Have to Pay! And I currently RP in WoW on Wyrmrest Accord! I also Rp on here alot too! I am up for any type of RP just about and I can RP a Girl OR a guy xD Just no Yaoi! OMG! A girl that doesnt like Yaoi?! WTF?! Inorite?! Anyway feel free to add me to friends if you want to do a 1 on 1 rp or if you want to rp here send me a message! ^.^

You should rp with me...  

Anon tbh

Dangerous Lunatic

6,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 10:46 pm

Cruel_chan99

Hi~!!! I'm Cruel-chan~!
biggrin
I'm new here, so please... Be nice... sweatdrop stressed I hope that we'll have fun rp together~! rofl  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 5:53 pm
Hiya, everyone. I'm Wabbajacker, or Charlie to those who prefer it. I'm Canadian and I'm currently living in Michigan for school. I'm getting back into role-playing on Gaia to kill the time I'll have off over the Summer.

Wabbajacked

4,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

macbethsmixtape

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:38 pm
Hey there. I'm FaeryFlavored, but you guys can call me any other variation of my username, I don't mind. It makes me feel loved...
Was that weird to say? I mean, I don't regret saying it but..I like role-playing (as we all do right?), digital art, writing, anime, manga, etc.
I'm able to RP as both genders, and like all kinds of RP genres whether with a partner or group. I think I'll enjoy my time writing here.

And yeah...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:23 pm
Hey guys! Shizuki115 here. Call me whatever you like. I respond to several nicknames XD

I enjoy all sorts of manga and anime, mostly horror and romance though. I am an artist and a writer and I cant wait to get into the whole guild experience biggrin  

Obsidian_Demon_Fox

Liberal Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Double Cyclone

Versatile Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:50 pm
What's going on ladies and gents? The Name's Double Cyclone, though I prefer either DC or Cy. I enjoy reading any manga that will interest me, I also take a liking in to Rps and video games. And uhm... what else did I have written down on this blasted paper? ...Oh? Well, I guess that was it... . _. Well then, if anyone wants to rp with me, meet me in the New Student forum. And uh, I guess I'm done here... Later! • ^•  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:22 am
hiya i'm malenacat malena or lena is fine I love cats and water swimming and soccer are my favorite sports to do I am going to online school do to my major back problems I am 17 and only 5"1' crying  

malenacat

Playful Kitten

7,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

xXxheartxlessxXx

Inquisitive Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:58 pm
Hello fine people!

Please call me Jack I lied, call me Frost, even though i'm still getting used to it thanks to the name change.
If I don't respond, use Des, it might get a quicker response!
Contrary to my Avatar, I am in fact a woman, funny huh? Anyways! I'm just about Nineteen and I'm a major lover of Roleplaying.
I'm Lazy-lit to Literate, generally like fantasy based roleplays more than anything else.
You'll also notice that I will probably play more men than women, simply because I prefer it.

I don't believe there is much more to tell you all, so i look forward to roleplaying with you all as I believe and hope it will be a pleasure to do so!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:27 am
Hello all! I suppose I should just go ahead and introduce myself. Although I've been part of this guild for a while, I have been MIA.

I am Amaya, Maya for short. I am currently nineteen, soon to be twenty, and have been roleplaying since I was thirteen. That feels like such a long time! I roleplay semi-lit to literate most of the time, and I roleplay various things, including yaoi and yuri.

If you're interested in roleplaying with me, swing me a message!  

Amaya_Sasumi

Shirtless Lunatic

lalaleelow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:32 am
Salutations! My name is Lilian. I saw that there was another Lilian, so you can call me Lilo or Ang. my Vietnamese name is Ang, yes like the avatar Ang. In Vietnamese it means peace. Yes, I'm full Vietnamese, you can say I'm a bit French too. I don't live in Vietnam, though. I was born and raised in Southern California. biggrin I am 16 years old and I've recently started playing Gaia again. I play marimba for my high school marching band. What is a marimba? For those of you who don't know, it's a big xylophone that instead of making those high pitch cutesy sounds, it makes a dark woodsy low sound. It's woodsy because , well , it's made of wood! I also like drawing on my free time. I'm an expert at guitar hero/ rock band. I don't know what else to put but, I'm pretty friendly and easy to talk to! But I don't tend to approach people as much... So uhh yeah. Bye~!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:25 pm
Haii everyone! biggrin

My name is Chloe ( Just call me nyan ), and I have been on Gaia and Roleplaying for 3 years. :]

I have had about...2 accounts. xD

I consider myself a drama queen. I love to over react, its my thing. Unless its serious. Then, you know, shiz be serious. Bl

I love using emotes, and I usually start every sentence off with a capital letter.

I listen to rock, some pop ( Nothing like JB or 1D. I hateee that, no offense if anyone likes them ), and most of the time I code crap. xD

I live in SC ( South Carolina ), in a home. ou o. With a couch.

Alright, I think that should be enough. Bai guys~!

Your Letdown

Agile Star

5,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100

MaaChan33

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:40 pm
Heya~! I'm MaaChan, but call me Maya.
I'm 16 and I live in sunny California.
Uhh...I like...theater?
My character's name will be Chieko Yamauchi.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There she is xd  
Black Rose Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces