Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: Tuesday Night Television [3/31/15] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vincent K McMahon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:03 pm
UPCOMING: TRIPLE H SEGMENT

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:08 pm
User Image

"Welcome To The Queendom" Would play out through the arena, as the audience would light up in shock to see what clips on the titantron, as many knew that the face was definitely familiar. She was Stephanie McMahon, who was the daughter of the owner, Vince McMahon, and the wife of the CEO of TNWR, The Game, and King of Kings, Triple H. And despite her husbands loss at TNWR's Pay-Per-View, Awakening Of The Fall, she was in a surprisingly 'pleasant mood' because she had a few things to say, which is one of the reasons why she finally decided to make an appearance to make the month of March go out in a bang with her debut in the TNWR ring on the mic. Even though the fans expected her husband, they got a much more better treat. Stephanie would walk out of the curtain/entrance tunnel, getting a pop from the crowd, as she would then show her presence. She would have a TNWR Official microphone seen in her right hand, as she would then begin to walk off the stage and down to ramp area.

Announcer: "Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome, Stephanie McMahon!"

Stephanie would then be on the ramp, with a smile on her face, as she would continue to walk. She would walk steadily, as she wore heels with a powerful and determined walk to signify her dominance, and the fact that TNWR was officially her show now, and would of dared someone to say &OR& do anything about it. Stephanie would then approach the ring, and walk up the steps that were displayed on the side of the ring, one foot at a time, as she would walk under the middle rope. Even though she was pretty tall, she considered it lady-like to go that low to come into the ring, which she would then eventually do, as she would stand up completely afterwards, and walk to the center of the ring. Her theme song began to die down, until it became completely silent of music, and the only things that were heard were the chants and screams of the audience members. She would wait for the crowd to get silent, as she would put the microphone to her lips. When she did, she would then get the silence she needed. Stephanie would then begin to speak "It feels decent standing in this ring. Especially, with a lot of things going on so far. I've been watching TNWR in action behind the scenes, from the Elimination Chamber qualifying matches, to the actual match itself, up until Awakening Of The Fall a couple of days ago." The crowd would let out a reaction of cheers and claps, not because of Stephanie, but because of the referenced Pay-Per-View, Awakening of the Fall, which all superstars and divas put on a good performance, and the fans definitely got their money's worth. "Speaking of Awakening Of The Fall.. you all of course, can watch it again on the TNWR Network for just $7.77 on your tablet and other devices.. now I'm going to explain why I am really out here". Stephanie would say, as she waited for silence once more. She would look around at the crowd, until they would eventually get silent again, after a few seconds. "My husband, Triple H suffered a humiliating defeat by the crook and bandit you all so happily cheer for, John Cena.." The crowd would let out a reaction, piling up the building with 'Lets go Cena, Cena sucks' chants. "Not only did Triple H beat UP John Cena, he would of ended his career! And of course, how does the match end? By John Cena throwing on his little Superman cape, and retaliating out of no where with not one, but two Attitude Adjustments and locking in a STF. That's unacceptable!!", Stephanie would say as her mood would change from 'pleasant to pissed off. "In all due respect to Roman Reigns, we should just go back to the drawing board, and put the Superman Punch in John Cena's move-set, since he seems to try and portray himself as a 'Hero' to you people. Mr. Cena, I know you're here tonight, since you are scheduled in a match for later on.. May I request your presence here, please.", She would say, as the crowd, or at least some of them started to cheer, as they would probably get to see John Cena early on in the show.

Stephanie M McMahon
Captain

John FeIix Anthony Cena

Wealthy Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

JOHN CENA - CENATION LEADER

..................................................................................................................................................

YOUR TIME IS UP, MY TIME IS NOW!
YOU CAN'T SEE ME, MY TIME IS NOW!

User Image

User ImageThe crowd were on their feet for the appearance of The Champ, John Cena, though the crowd knew he was about to come out. Soon the entrance music of Cena's began as the instrumental to his music began. Soon the man in yellow would have touched down onto the stage's center as the crowd rallied together in welcoming him with all sounds. Cena smirked at this and then directed his attention to the closest camera and began to yell over the crowd so the people at home watching could hear him clearly,

"BOSS LADY CALLING ME OUT? THIS SHOULD BE FUN!"

John Cena's words were of course a message. Focusing back forward onto the crowd the formerly known, Chain Gang Soldier, would raise his hand firmly to his forehead inches away from touching it and then salute his arm forward and dart down to the ring. The camera view shot out-wide for fans at home seeing the beautiful view. His titantron flashing a bright skyblue and yellow along with his mini-tron and his entrance music a-blazing throughout the arena like thunder. It was nice. John slid into the ring and once in would have stood there for a bit looking at Stephanie skeptical. He walked past her and then leaned outside of the ropes receiving a microphone.

He would then raise his microphone towards his mouth almost smiling. He would take off his chat some and rub his hair back. "Lets go Cena! Cena sucks! Lets go Cena! Cena sucks!" the crowd went at it back and forth. A war of two different sections of the crowd. Thus making Cena look towards them and kind of laugh. He looked back at Stephanie and then began to speak. "Hey look everybody, it's Stephanie McMahon! And well... by the looks of it." Cena started to look behind Stephanie pretending as if someone was there. "Well from as far as I can tell there's no sign of her husband... Hmm. Could it maybe because last night Triple H took a beating. A beating much deserved? I mean what do you guys think?" Yes! Yes! Yes! the crowd chanted. Cena looked towards them approving.

"Yeah. That's what I thought. So Steph, what I'm having a hard time wondering is why am I having the pleasure of you calling me out. And not your husband?" Cena asked.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:46 pm
Stephanie had kept her eyes on John, and payed attention to the reaction he received from the crowd just by his theme song hitting, to hearing his voice on the microphone. Stephanie had her mic still in her possession, as she crossed her arms listening to John speak. After he was finished, she would then raise her TNWR microphone to her lips and begin to speak once it was her turn again. "I just want you to know that on behalf of Triple H, this little controversy is far from over, especially from you disrespecting such a hard worked company, and completely trashing the match you had with Triple H a couple of days ago at Awakening of the Fall by pulling out your little repetitive motion of moves for the win." Stephanie would take a breather and looking around to the crowd. She would receive boo's as she would quickly respond. "You people can 'boo' me all you like. But at the end of the day, you'll always be tuning into Tuesday Night Television and Saturday Night Showdown, putting your money in MYYY pocket!" The crowd would light up with boo's a bit more.

Stephanie M McMahon
Captain

John FeIix Anthony Cena

Wealthy Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:57 pm
John laughed at Stephanie. "Guys, guys, guys. I get it now. I get why I'm out here. I get why Stephanie's out here. And no, it's not because Steph wants to stroke her ego. It's not even that she wants to be out here in her tight dresses showing off what her surgeon gave to her. NO! It's painfully clear she's out here because we've all been getting it wrong...for a while now..You know from the shaving of the head...to the suits. I thought it was all Triple H.. But then it occurred to me... Why? How did the Cerebral Assassin, The GAME, the King of Kings become such a little girl. Then I realized maybe it's because Stephanie here is holding his balls!" Cena said ecstatically. The crowd "ooohing" with a few laughs. "Listen Stephanie, I don't care. These people don't caaaaree about you and your greedy family's love for money. You said I trashed my match at Awakening of the Fall so how about this. Tonight, if it's not past his curfew or another night if it's better for him. After my match with the Rock later tonight, I'll gladly take on Triple H again. But, but...only if I get something in return..." Cena said.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:16 pm
Stephanie was completely outraged, as she was just unexpectedly and unprofessionally bad-mouthed and disrespected by John Cena, as she wore an even angrier expression on her face! Stephanie would then put the microphone to her lips, to speak again. "..Something in return? just what the HELL are you talking about!?", as she would wait for a reply.

Stephanie M McMahon
Captain

John FeIix Anthony Cena

Wealthy Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:19 pm
"Well I'm glad that you asked. You see I've been dealing with your husband and that's been derailing me from my real attention. The TNWR Championship of course and so if I do in fact beat your husband tonight or when it may be he should want to fight. I will request in return for beating him again that I receive a championship match against Seth Rollins."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:25 pm
Stephanie heard what John had to say, as she would then begin to laugh from such stupidity put into that one sentence. "You have the NERVE to ask me this..? Ha! I thought you were smarter than this, John! I mean, come on!" Stephanie's mood started to lighten up from John's hilarious joke. "Unless you can prove yourself tonight, maybe.. just MAYBE I will consider this. And by the way, Triple H isn't here tonight. HOWEVER, he'll be arriving in the building shortly.. and you might get the answer that you desire later on in the night."

Stephanie M McMahon
Captain

John FeIix Anthony Cena

Wealthy Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:26 pm
"Good to know. Well Steph it hasn't been a pleasure. And I have a match later I need to be prepared for so if we're done here." John would then turn and begin to leave the ring.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:29 pm
Stephanie's theme song would play out as John started to leave the ring and walk up the ramp, as Stephanie had a smile on her face watching John leave to prepare for his match later on in the show. After some time, Stephanie would return the microphone she was using, and leave the ring as well, moments later, where she would await the arrival of her king, Triple H.

Stephanie M McMahon
Captain

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas