Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: Saturday Night Showdown [4/18/15] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vincent K McMahon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:42 pm
UPCOMING: [SAMOA JOE VS EDGE]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:48 pm
Backstage, Samoa Joe is seen making his way to the ring, wearing his signature black and green entrance shirt with his name on it, and carrying his signature white towel, over his shoulder. He has the face of a competitor, a real fierce competitor, ready to head down to the ring and kick some a**. He passes several people in the hallway towards the entrance curtains, and the people look scared of him. He ignores them, taking his shirt off and tossing it out of way, and putting the towel over both his shoulders, and he makes his way to the curtains before his music plays.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Samoa Joe's intimidating theme song begins to play in the arena, with it's slow, start. The audience cheers, knowing the history of this wrestler about to make his way to the ring. He walks out from backstage, the lights shining green throughout the arena with some yellow too. He walks down the ramp with no shirt on, just his wrestling gear, ready for a fight. Joe stops after walking out a good distance, giving the audience a big look, and then shouts loud, turning to the other side, pumped up for the match he is about to perform in, and stops shouting and begins walking down the ramp with purpose, and the announcer introduces him to the cheering crowd.

User Image User Image

" From the Isle of Samoa, weighing in at 280 pounds, SAMOA JOEEEE!"

The Samoan Submission Machine himself walks down the rest of the ramp, slapping the hands of a few fans who had their hands extended over the barricade, and he turns left to the steps, walking up them and walks down the apron, stopping to enter the ring through the second rope. Joe walks to the opposite side of the ring throwing up the hand holding his thumb up, with the audience cheering him on. He walks around in a couple circles around the interior of the ring, keeping his energy going so he is well amped and into the match that's about to take place. Joe then stops in a corner, taking the towel off his shoulders and setting it to the outside, with his theme song slows and quits playing, and the lights go normal. He waits for either his opponent to come out or for the match to start.

User Image

Submission Machine

Bobby LashIey

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:01 am

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The PA system came to life with a man whispering "You think you know me?", and a metal instrumental was set off ("Metalingus" by Alter Bridge). The lights started working like fireworks.

You Think You Know Me
On this day I see clearly everything has come to life
A bitter place and a broken dream
And we'll leave it all behind

On this day it's so real to me
Everything has come to life
Another chance to chase a dream
Another chance to feel
Chance to feel alive

I've been defeated and brought down
Dropped to my knees when hope ran out
The time has come to change my ways

And we'll leave it all, leave it all behind

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back
I'll fight to remain:

Another chance to feel
Chance to feel alive

Fear will kill me, all I could be
Lift these sorrows
Let me breathe, could you set me free
Could you set me free

Another chance to feel
Chance to feel alive.

The crowd would rise to their feet for the Rated-R Superstar, showing their appreciation for such a legend in the wrestling industry. Edge would come out from the waiting area and onto the stage. This was a man who was willing to put his own body in risk to be able to claim a victory, he was the Ultimate Opportunist, the people loved it; they loved everything he stood for. Edge inspected the sold-out crowd, smirking. He loved the attention, glory, and criticism that came with his job. Edge would stop his 'inspecting' and spread his legs before leaning over, then flailing his arms would throw up his Rock-n-Roll taunt after he had stiffened up.

User Image
User Image
User Image

Liliana Garcia: "Weighing in at 240 pounds, From Toronto, Ontario, Canada. He is the Rated-R Superstar! EDGE!"

The Pyro went off like flames in hell. Edge would then mockingly walk down the ramp before sprinting ahead in order to slide into the ring, laying there on his belly for a second staring at the crowd above the commentators, before taking off his hat exposing his freshly trimmed hair and retreating back to his feet. The crowd was pumped to see the Rated-R Superstar back in-action as his matches never seemed to disappoint. Edge climbed the nearest turnbuckle and once again displaying his trademarked pose. The crowd loved it, their volume was loud enough it could have been heard from 5 miles away the arena. Edge loved the energy the crowd was giving off tonight, as he threw his hat out to the fans. Edge hopped down from the turnbuckle and did the same thing on the ropes except he didn't pose he just used them like a springboard. Before taking off his jacket, handing it to the official. His theme died off and the titantron went blank without an expression given. Edge would check that his equipment was ready to go as well as himself. Edge was always ready though, whenever the oppertuinity was given he made sure he took advantage of it. That's who he was, an opportunist. But not any opportuinist he was the Ultimate Opportunist.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:18 pm
Samoa Joe would watch Edge make his entrance, as he stood there with his arms crossed and the look of determination upon his expression, standing from a distance, simply waiting for the bell to sound.  

Submission Machine

Bobby LashIey

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:54 pm
Edge waited patiently for the bell, as he would face a great challenge in Samoa Joe. He would also look to make a bigger statement against the Submission Machine.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:55 pm
Joe would hear the bell sound, as he looked to get this match under way, going towards Edge with straight punches!  

Submission Machine

Bobby LashIey

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:57 pm
Edge would be caught off guard by the punches but would to duck one, using his speed advantage.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:31 pm
Joe would miss the last punch, as he would stumble over, and quickly turn his attention to Edge!  

Submission Machine

Bobby LashIey

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:35 pm
Edge would look for a stunner, stinging the jaw of Samoa Joe.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:36 pm
Joe would attempt to shove Edge off towards the nearest rope!  

Submission Machine

Bobby LashIey

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:39 pm
Edge would be shoved towards the rooes, bouncing off while his back faced Joe  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:42 pm
Samoa Joe would go for a forearm-haymaker shot to the back of Edge!  

Submission Machine

Bobby LashIey

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:43 pm
Edge would get hit with Samoa Joe's forearm, going down holding his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:45 pm
Samoa Joe would then walk over towards Edge, and pick him up half way to his knees, by grabbing his neck with both hands.  

Submission Machine

Bobby LashIey

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:47 pm
Edge would be grabbed by his neck.  
[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items