Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Chapel Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 8:20 pm
Evie "The Winter Witch"
╔═══════════════════════════User Image
║Health: 1500/1800
╠═══════════════════════════
║ Skills: Blink, Ice Projection, Ice Block
╚═══════════════════════════

Next thing she knew she was dragged into the crowd by Ciri, she didn't pull back, allowing the witcheress to guide her to the choir. That and the woman was crazy strong.

She stifled a sigh, she couldn't sing this! It was choir styled--whatever they called it! Her voice was rock oriented. Gritting her teeth, come what may she had to do it.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 8:25 pm
User Image
l Mood ➤: Meh l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: People l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri looked over at Evie while singing. She made sure to hold the lyric sheet so the both of them could see it easily. Ciri watched as the new comer approached and stood next to her. She smiled back at the girl with red hair and fox like ears. She had never seen this girl, so she must have arrived later in the day.

Current Theme➤: ~Castle~

Kawakas

lil_lexa

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 6:42 am
User Image
User Image

|| Music Tutor || 4th Year || Spiritmancer ||

∑Location →→|Chapel|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Sanctuary |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Hurting/Sore |
∑ Thoughts →→| This is for my Hometown|
∑ Items →→| Guitar, school bag, Phone. |
∑ Attire →→| Black Kimono |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Shinda looked at Athena with a 'Really' look and shook her head. Luckily Nemesis did what she thought and probably made go through a bit faster. Though Shin was happy to hear that Nemesis would stay for the song. Nodding to Nemesis, Shinda moved up to the front but not before pulling out the sheet from her bag. It was one that she knew well but it was always good to have it. When Shinda made it to Kazimir, "Thank you." She said before lining up with the others. She was ready to sing her heart out for everyone.

Rush and Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

lil_lexa

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 9:45 am
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Glee l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: PEOPLE l Item/s ➤: Music/Lyric Sheet(Homework)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

While the choir was singing Kazi was conducting, the art of directing a musical performance, such as an orchestra or choral concert. Playing as a conductor in a manner which is reflective of those specific indications within that score, set the tempo, ensure correct entries by various members of the ensemble, and to "shape" the phrasing where appropriate. To convey his ideas and interpretation, he communicates with the singers primarily through hand gestures and making eye contact. Instead of yelling out commands, disturbing the melody in progress. He'll usually use a baton to conductor if the performers were equipped with different kind of instruments. Though some might find it knew if they weren't used to or encountered this genre of music before.

Once the song was close to the end, he lowered his hands gesturing them so lower their voices.

"Throw me to the wolves
And I'll returning leading the
pack"

Theme - Dark Choral Music - The Ashes Will Be Woken

Out.Of.Chains:

User Image

User Image
Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Broken l Location ➤: Chapel(Back row) l Company ➤: People l Item/s ➤: Player(Playing: None) & Lyrics
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ♪♫ ◟¶(⁄•˅̥•∖)⁋ ♪♬

Yuki sang with emotion, the opposite of her current state. She did show sympathy to the ones that have been lost to the horrific accident, she knows how it feels like to know your home is in danger or threaten by unknown reasons. It was like she has broken out of her shell but unfortunately when the song drew closer to it's ending. Her voice will become weaker a bit but unnoticeable as the rest of the voices were singing their heart out.

♪♫ ◟¶(⁄•˅̥•∖)⁋♪♬ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"A cold and maddening descent
Descending down so far
Fall farther 'til there's nothing left
I'm left here in the dark
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:
User Image

lil_lexa

Nightmares in Daydreams

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 9:53 am
User Image
l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: People l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri's voice came to a stop as the song ended. This was her fist real time that she had sung like that, and It wasn't too bad. She looked over at her fellow classmates with a smile on her face. This event calmed her nerves and mind, even though it was meant for the lost souls. I wonder what happened... Ciri actually had no real idea on why they were performing, only that it was for the fallen. Either way she sang her heart out~

Kawakas

lil_lexa

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 11:22 am
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: A lot of People l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human
User Image

Lowering her head during the music classes song, Sayuri spoke a very quiet prayer for those who had been lost. She was not very religious, since God had never answered her prayers, but she did feel sorrow for those families who lost their love ones. She guessed that anything would be kind. Perhaps I should make meals for those families...something to lift the heart...

Sayuri began to softly clap once the song had come to an end. The melody soothed her, and this made her heart warm. Her soft clapping however woke up the baby dire wolf in her lap. The baby creature sat up and let out a small howl, thinking it was singing as well. It was a good thing the song was over.

User Image

Current Theme ➤: Insert

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

Kawakas

lil_lexa

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 12:13 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Unsure l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: A lot of People l Item/s ➤: Earrings
User Image

Lilith was so happy once the song was over. She put on a happy smile and clapped. But...something didn't feel right. Lilith grew sick to her stomach and decided she needed some fresh air. Looking at Calian, who was not paying attention to her, Lilith slowly and quietly made her way towards the side exit. She didn't wanna bother her brother, so she would be quick. A little walk never hurt anybody!

-Exit-

User Image

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 1:00 pm
User Image
User Image

∑Location →→|Chapel|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Sanctuary |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Hurting/Sore |
∑ Thoughts →→| This is for my Hometown|
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Once the song was over, Shinda took a deep breath and smiled weakly. Something in her told her to do something else...something more. Looking for Yuki, Shinda walked over to her and began to whisper in her ear with her great idea. She pointed to her bag a few times and then back to the place where they all sang. Shinda hoped that Yuki would love her idea and go along with her.

Rush and Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

lil_lexa

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lexa

Romantic Lover

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 1:07 pm
xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

User Image

Scarlett Vivier

[Age: 18][Species: Shapeshifter][Weapons: Japanese Sais]

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Everyone sang to their full extent, and Scarlett sang with just as much passion. Once the song ended, she bowed her head a little and said a prayer for those lost and affected by the tragedy. After a moment she lifted her head up and looked at Kazimir, giving him a smile. He helped her out earlier and she was very grateful for it. Her gaze went to the girl next to her with the scar, and she decided to introduce herself.
"Hey, I'm Scarlett, Scarlett Vivier. I'm new here, just arrived today. Thought I would say hello since we are in the same class." There wasn't much going on now that the choir was done with, so it would be nice if she got to know at least one person in her classes tomorrow.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

[Relationship Status: Single][Current Form: Human][Thoughts: Just being friendly]

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 1:47 pm
User Image
l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: People l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri smiled as the girl in red spoke to her. Haha nice to meet you, I'm Ciri. I just arrived last night so I understand the struggle. Haha, are you liking the school so far? What other classes are you taking? She folded up the lyric sheet and put it back in her pocket. Shifting her weight from heel to heel, Ciri placed her hands on her hips as she listened. Her heels were killing her from standing all day, and her ankle was still fairly sore.

lil_lexa

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 2:47 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Unsure l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings
User Image

Lilith quietly walked back in from the side door, looking around to see that no one spotted her. She stood behind Calian as she watched everyone. AHHHH THIS ROOM BURNS!!! WHY WOULD YOU ENTER A CHAPEL YOU B***H?!?! Lilith did her best to ignore the voices as they screamed in her head. The voices were right however. Lilith's stomach churned and her head began to throb. She could no longer feel comfortable on holy ground. Lilith maintained a happy posture and put on a fake happy smile. I can do this...

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 4:08 pm
User Image

User Image

Music Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: PEOPLE l Item/s ➤: Musical Notes

"Zat vas better zan I expected." Kazi applaud at his students performance tonight, he was just happy that no one would receive punishment the next morning at first lesson. At the corner of his eye he noticed that Lilith left in a hurry...bathroom break? He guessed he shrugged his shoulders. He sat down on the front row looking through his musical notes specifically for the organ instrument. Since this was the only place that had the old musical instrument he decided to stay around for abit.

Suddenly a thought came up to his mind, he wanted to have a little chat with Lilith's brother. The moment he turned again to look at the priest direction, he furrowed his eyebrows when he saw the different colour of one of Lilith's eyes. "..." He seriously needs to talk with her brother, not falling for her happy sunshine and rainbows attitude again.

"Throw me to the wolves
And I'll returning leading the
pack"

Theme - Dark Choral Music - The Ashes Will Be Woken

Out.Of.Chains:

User Image

User Image
Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Broken l Location ➤: Chapel(Back row) l Company ➤: People l Item/s ➤: Player(Playing: None) & Lyrics

Yuki was about to straight up leave the chapel until Shinda stopped her from doing so. She stared at the girl blankly wondering what she wanted. She blinked at her idea, she could crush them and leave without caring or stay and make her day. She remembered her off behavior at the music room in the morning and with that Yuki nodded her head.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:
User Image

lil_lexa

Nightmares in Daydreams

Kawakas

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 4:27 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: A lot of People l Item/s ➤: Sword

User Image

Calian clapped as the choir finished their song. That was amazing everyone! Great job! He turned to look at his sister when he noticed something horrific. Calian lifted his hand up to her cheek and his other hand to her shoulder. Lilith what happened?! Your... His thumb stroked her cheek as he had a bad feeling he knew what happened. His hand left her cheek and touched her cracked earring.

User Image

User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Unsure l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: A lot of People l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings
User Image

Lilith kept her smile as Calian touched her. If fine brother! Really! I must have hurt myself when I fell holding the candles. Please don't worry~ She let out a giggle. Her head throbbed, and she looked out at the crowd. She saw Kazi looking at her and waved too him. Lilith began to think of the flowers. Brother, the music teacher help me save a plant today~ He is very kind! Thinking of the day she had calmed the voices, making her seem much more normal. She was still determined to plant the flowers around the chapel.

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

Kawakas

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 4:57 pm
User Image
User Image

∑Location →→|Chapel|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Before My Body Is Dry |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Excited |
∑ Thoughts →→| This is for everyone else!|
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Shinda smiled and ran over to her bag and pulled out her MP3 from her bag and Mini amp. The Amp also acted as a speaker so this was perfect. Running back she motioned for Yuki to follow. Once the two of them were back at the original place they sang, Shinda set up her speaker and started playing music.The beginning beat was enough to grab people's attention give Yuki and Shinda enough time to ready themselves.The two of them would begin to sing their duet of Before My Body Is Dry

Rush and Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

lil_lexa

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 5:16 pm
User Image

User Image
Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Broken/Uplifted l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: People l Item/s ➤: Player(Playing: Before My Body Is Dry) & Lyrics

Yuki followed after Shinda, though she wasn't going to comment on Shinda's choice of song just yet. When Shinda started playing the music, surprisingly the beat perked her herself. She began to sing with Shinda side by side as they sang their uplifting duet. Personal she thought preferred this song than the last one she sang, so she gave it her all progressing to great results on their duet together.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:
User Image

lil_lexa

Nightmares in Daydreams

Kawakas