Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:50 pm
Vendemmian

Zumiragi

DeathAngelLe

Chandra Panesar

Lady Sage Muffin

I was hoping it wait it out the next day, that way we'll use up all the time
avaliable. I definitely think we should all meet at Captain's Deck and head to the
beach as a group. And you definitely know I'm in!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:53 am
DeathAngelLe

So still new at the time thing. Do we stay at the captains deck and party or is it hours from then?

You can go ahead and have Silvia go somewhere else if you want since we're still discussing the details of the party as of the moment. Let me know what you think so we can add it up in our discussion ^^  

Zumiragi

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:56 am

Zumiragi
Vendemmian

african american apparel

DeathAngelLe

Chandra Panesar

Lady Sage Muffin

So just checking in on everyone about the barbecue party.

Meeting place:
2 votes for Captain's Deck then transfer over to the beach

Confirmed attendees:
Tsukasa, Zara and Esme

Time:
1 vote for later this RP date (I'm guessing this should be by 2nd week of RP day?)
1 vote for the next RP day (So that way we'll use up all the time
available)

PS. You guys can invite other people if you want in case you feel that your characters may feel awkward. The more the merrier ^w^

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:53 am
Zumiragi

Zumiragi
Vendemmian

african american apparel

DeathAngelLe

Chandra Panesar

Lady Sage Muffin

Meeting place:

Confirmed attendees:
Tsukasa, Zara and Esme

Time:
1 vote for later this RP date (I'm guessing this should be by 2nd week of RP day?)
available)

PS. You guys can invite other people if you want in case you feel that your characters may feel awkward. The more the merrier ^w^

I'm up for it, and I'm fine with whatever time you guys choose.  

Veronica Spell

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:31 pm
Kirenai Yuki
I have no idea what to do with Priya. Does she go to work at the hospital? (Even though there is no one there?) Does she run around Soliel?

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:36 pm
Zumiragi

Zumiragi
Vendemmian

african american apparel

DeathAngelLe

Chandra Panesar

Lady Sage Muffin

Meeting place:

Confirmed attendees:
Tsukasa, Zara and Esme

Time:
available)

I'm down for the get together I would say later in the RP date since Silvia has to go to work.  

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:42 pm
Kirenai Yuki

Do whatever you like with her! 4laugh

You could always post her up in the RP partner forum to see if anyone else
is looking for someone to RP with. 3nodding That or you could have her go work
at the hospital right now. It's really whatever you feel like.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:26 pm
x-I-Is-Rissa-x

The time change is way tricky, isn't it? Sorry, maybe randome but i just read your post.  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:29 pm
Lord Hedo
x-I-Is-Rissa-x

The time change is way tricky, isn't it? Sorry, maybe randome but i just read your post.

No it's cool. But it is tricky!! I just felt like i had to close and finish it.

Now it's morning of a new day right? I hope we meet again! Thanks for the meal btw wink Also he's invited to the meal as well if he hears about it form someone else.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:40 pm
x-I-Is-Rissa-x
Lord Hedo
x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Now it's morning of a new day right? I hope we meet again! Thanks for the meal btw wink Also he's invited to the meal as well if he hears about it form someone else.

Same here, I almost didn't know what to have Ryan do and even then it wasn't exactly what I wanted to happen. Still, rules are rules, qué no? : )

Meal at Nomelle's place? Ryan is there xD we've totally got to plan something later. For now I'm just trying to have him ask if he's gotten the job yet, and it's been like twice he's been sidetracked!

P.S: Yes, it is the morning of the next day  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:53 pm
Lord Hedo
x-I-Is-Rissa-x
Lord Hedo
x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Same here, I almost didn't know what to have Ryan do and even then it wasn't exactly what I wanted to happen. Still, rules are rules, qué no? : )

Meal at Nomelle's place? Ryan is there xD we've totally got to plan something later. For now I'm just trying to have him ask if he's gotten the job yet, and it's been like twice he's been sidetracked!

Yes! Now I know ^-^ Thanks~ Ohh...He's going to need a job soon! Hwere's he going to go? Maybe on her way home Nomelle will stop by for a quick hello. ^-^  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:59 pm
x-I-Is-Rissa-x
Lord Hedo
x-I-Is-Rissa-x
Lord Hedo
x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Yes! Now I know ^-^ Thanks~ Ohh...He's going to need a job soon! Hwere's he going to go? Maybe on her way home Nomelle will stop by for a quick hello. ^-^

Hehe, no problem.

He's gonna be got to The Finer Things, just hoping it's sooner than later so I can solidify his place in the Soleil City. Next, a home for the bugger xD  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:11 pm
Lord Hedo
x-I-Is-Rissa-x
Lord Hedo
x-I-Is-Rissa-x
Lord Hedo
x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Hehe, no problem.

He's gonna be got to The Finer Things, just hoping it's sooner than later so I can solidify his place in the Soleil City. Next, a home for the bugger xD

Psh!!1 Well you better get a move on cause I'm not too sure about letting a newly met male crash at her place for a while >.> Maybe if he's drunk from the new year drinks but just that night!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:21 pm
x-I-Is-Rissa-x
Lord Hedo
x-I-Is-Rissa-x
Lord Hedo
x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Hehe, no problem.

Psh!!1 Well you better get a move on cause I'm not too sure about letting a newly met male crash at her place for a while >.> Maybe if he's drunk from the new year drinks but just that night!!!

Don't worry, Oda is giving him a ride! XD

But...we'll see about the sleepovers. After all, you never know what you're really gonna do until placed in the situation. That, and Ryan is a master at the puppy dog eyes xD  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:25 pm
Lord Hedo

Good man Oda...he's a good man xD

I mean we shall see, She is naive when it comes to dealing with males >w<  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games