Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Lover's Rock Plots Personals - ONE Soq per post! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:05 pm
Soquili Name: Dusk's Resonance, or simply Resonance
Image of Soquili: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: The youngest of his siblings, he's the one who his father Dradneos doesn't pay attention to, at all. Resonace is the mix of his mother and father, but not in anyway that Drad would want to be around. He's left his family, outcasted except for his mother, and wanders the lands, searching for a place to be in.

What is your soq looking for in a mate? Complimenting colors and edits maybe! This boy is one of my favorites, second only to his aunt Duskai, and I really want a good match(es) for him.

Any race besides Kelpie are fine for him, though I can see him leaning towards the darker side of mares.
Breeding slots left: 3/3
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling, unless one catches his eye and heart
How do you want others to contact you?: PM or AIM: Greciandragon
What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?:
There is a darker side to Resonance I would -love- to tap into. He gets an urge when he sees pretty mares to try to collect them, in a way. He wants to call them Little One, and try to seduce them. He gets this from his father (who does it so much better xD ) and tried to act on it, to prove that he's worthy of his father's eyes. I'd love to try to do this, and either have the mare laugh at him or encourage the behavior.
Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: Fling, unless they click well.
If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?: Plotting definately, though as with Duskai, I would like some RPs. I am slow, so please bear with me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:55 pm
Soquili Name: Kel'Thuzad
Describe your soq's personality/interests: He's damned, crazy and completely insane. His cat is his most important possession and he will freeze the blood in your veins if you touch him. Batshit crazy and a necromancer, who loves every bloody cat that comes near him. Can't get a better combination than that.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone equally as crazy. Hell, even a ghost will do. I want someone with edits, and someone not afraid of the fact his a pile of floating armor, really. WoW Soq are cool too. Or the Phobia Soq. Just someone crazeh like he is.

I'd really, really, really, like for him to breed with a feline Skinwalker, as he has an obsession with cats.
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling, unless she can put up with him.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM, or AIM: Greciandragon
What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: Someone as insane as he is, really. KT is crazy and swears by it. I mean, really, shove anyone off their rocker at him. I'm sure he'll beat them at the insanity (and I really don't have a idea yet... >< )
Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?:Flingeh
If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?: Background plotting, of course, though I'd like one or two RPs with them together.

Note: As I haven't actually done the raid where you meet KT ingame, my ability to play him is a little... OOC for the necromancer. Just be warned, he might not be totally WoW cannon.  

a-disgruntled-dragon

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:00 pm
Repost with new info.
This would have to be CC only for now.

Soquili Name: Nikita
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Ever since foalhood, Nikita has never been the filly the dreams of being some kind of princess, being someone who finds their prince and gets swept off their feet and running off to live the perfect life. She was never one to surround herself with friends and giggle about whom is cute and what they want for their future.

Nope, Nikita was more like the filly that rumbled with the boys and ran about rough housing and going off on adventures to discover new things.

Since hitting adulthood Nikita still holds some of those same quirks. While she isn't exactly running around with the boys and rolling around in the dirt, she still isn't someone who goes around thinking about love 24/7, and still has never seen herself as a "princess" or sorts, maybe mostly because she has never been treated in such a pampered way, and doesn't see herself as having those princess qualities. Basically, the whole idea is foreign to her thanks to living with such a loud family and being raised amongst two brothers.

At first meeting Nikita may seem like she is a bit of a "b***h" thanks to her nature. She is known for being someone who can be a tad sarcastic at times, and also someone who enjoys her little moment of throwing around little playing jokish "insults" from time to time, so she also enjoys the company of those who can take the jokes, and even more, those who know how to throw jokes of their own. While it gets her blood pumping with anger, it also fills her with a fuel of excitement and entertainment.

Along with that, Nini is also someone who holds a competitive nature thanks to her parents. She is someone who enjoys taking one and flinging bets and challenges. This is cause she is someone whom doesn't want to come off as weak and being a chicken, and also cause she just enjoys having bragging rights and the feeling of winning. Though if she loses, yeah she will be a bit mad, but she won't get all depressed about it and become a sore loser. It is more for the fun than anything else, though she can have her hot and hard headed moments during the course.

Besides all that, Nikita is pretty laid-back, determined, protective, sassy, and just wants to have moments of having fun and just living her life, no matter where it will lead her. Whether it is going on great journeys or just leading a quite slow life.

What is your soq looking for in a mate?
Appearance wise, anything is welcome since I believe in personality over appearance, though something that matches her colors would be nice.

Personality wise, someone who can be just as hot and hard headed at her would be ideal and amusing since the stallion in question would have to be someone who can handle her personality and nature, while also being someone who can grab her attention and basically keep a hold of it. Maybe someone who would annoy yet intrigue her, and also mess around with her.
While I want someone with some spunk in them, I don't want them to be someone who will be highly abusive towards her.

The second thing that can work out would be someone who can bring out a softer side to her by maybe teaching her what it is like to be "treated like a lady". She would not be comfortable with it at first, but she might grow to it. Just note, this will not be a "let me change you" type of thing, just a different way to catch her attention while confusing her at the same time.

If your stallion doesn't fit in to these you can still talk to me about them. I am okay with getting to read up on your stallion's personality and seeing if something can still work out, if not, I am sorry.

Fling or Lifemate?: Either can be worked out, though lifemate would be preferred.
If a fling, a "tricked" or "leaving" plot would be preferred.

How do you want others to contact you?: PM Please.

What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?:
I don't have anything planned out on how the two would meet or how things would play along, so if you have plot ideas I would love to hear them, if not, then we can brainstorm something out. :3

Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: Either
If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?:RP would be preferred, but BG can be worked out if RP is something that absolutely can not happen. Maybe a mix if needed. We'll see.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:04 pm
Soquili Name: Thundara
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Thundara is evil, even if she dose not look it. She is pushy, demanding, rude, and dose not care who's hooves she has to step on to look important and to get attention. She is rather stubborn, she puts her mind to something, not even death would stop her from reaching that goal. Her Main interest is storms, for the only times she is ever seen is in storms at night, traveling though them.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? She is looking for someone as evil as her, and has wings, someone not afraid to fly into the "Heart of the storm."

I am wanting either a Wind or Kalona for her, one that can fly.
The colors have to also look good together, something what will fit the lightning.
Breeding slots left: 2 (One is taken)
Fling or Lifemate?: Fling, though I may look for a lifemate if the rp goes well enough.
How do you want others to contact you?: Pm
What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: The plot is to take place with one or maybe two meats, not getting along then she returns to tell him he is a father though leaving the foals with him only to return from time to time when a storm passes, also willing to take other suggestions.
Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?:Fling, but can turn into a lifemate.
If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?:Rp

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:10 pm
Soquili Name: Pax
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Pax loves to goof off, she's not one to pay attention to her surroundings, as in who she hurts. Her mouth won't stop spitting out insults, but it's not like she does it on purpose, it's just the only way she knows how to talk to others. Her parents believed that it's right to give their kids freedom to choice their own life path, and so she finds herself in constant trouble. It's takes a lot for her to make a friend because of the way she treats them, but she's a friendly mare once you get passed her thick skin.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone who accepts her for all her flaws, perhaps someone who can teach her some manners and show her that 'behaving' to some degree isn't as bad as she thinks it is?! I wouldn't mind a few RPs here and there, if you really wanted to RP a little bit of their relationship out, but I'm posting her in here because I really can't RP that much. She needs someone to either tame her or join her at her level, and together they'd rule the world!^^ As far as looks go, naturals only please! I'd like to keep the family tradition going. Black and/or white would be loved!
Breeding slots left: 3
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate only, please
How do you want others to contact you?: PM works best
What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: Someone to keep her in line...I don't have a specific plot lined out for this one, but if the stallion was willing to put up with her and try to teach her right from wrong, that would be great! P.s. I'm not that great at RPing anymore since I haven't done it in a while, I just posted her up here because I'd like to get her in some RP every once in a while. This does not need to be an RP heavy relationship.
Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: Lifemate only, please
If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?: A little of both is fine by me!

As of right now the two of them would be entered into the CC breeding thread because I have a few couples ahead of them, but I wouldn't mind switching couples I enter every few raffles!^^

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:49 pm

User Image
Soquili Name:Reggina Mary
Image of Soquili:
Describe your soq's personality/interests:Reggie is trying to avoid being the Stereotype of ANYTHING! She's kinda a b***h, but only to protect herself.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Spontaneous is great. again... .Coloring is Minor... she is Bisexual, but mostly other girls are her playthings, so.. perhaps a Stallion would be best, unless you are looking to have your girls heart broken.
Breeding slots left:3/3
Fling or Lifemate?:Fling
How do you want others to contact you?:pm or
Aim:alainasoarys
yahoo: alaina_soarys@yahoo
What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: For a Stallion... one of two ways... Either the Valiant Knight, that can lead her back to the light... or the DARK mass that can finish taking her under. Wit and Cunning is a must, won't mind a little rough housing or fights along the way... not afraid to step up to the plate... when she steps out of the line.
Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: Fling (possiblity of LM depending)
If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?: RP Plot... possible BG Plotting

Phoenix_soarys

Romantic Hunter

10,275 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Skylar14

Partying Raider

3,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:27 pm
Soquili Name: Cassie
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Cassie is an open minded mare who, like her mother, isn't afraid to speak her mind. Unlike her mother though, she believes in coincidences and that every thing happens for a reason, not just because you chose option A over option B. Cassie is also not afraid to go out and do what she wants when she wants. She is very free spirited but also has a bit of a temper on her.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? She isn't the damsel in distress kind of mare and so she isn't looking for a knight or a protector. She can stand strong on her own and is independent, but realizes there are things that she just simply can't do. A stallion who is not afraid to stand beside her instead of in front of her is what she is looking for. Even though she is more of a tomboy and independent, it doesn't mean she doesn't like it at all when a stallion fusses over her from time to time. Just not a stallion who is obsessive or overly protective (no prissy, white knights, obsessive, compulsive or wimpy stallions please...I want a companion/partner not someone she has to ask permission to do things or that she has to babysit).
Breeding slots left: 3
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate
How do you want others to contact you?: PM preferably
What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: Pretty much what I said above. It doesn't have to be Rp heavy or intensive. We can plot is out or just come up with a back story of how they met and go on from there. I am open and flexible for whatever really.
Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: Lifemate
If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?: N/A

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:11 pm
Soquili Name: Kismet
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Kismet is a very friendly mare, who is very tolerant of many different personalities and people. She has a free spirit, regardless of how often it shows itself, and has been known to give great advice. She can usually be found on her own, but every once in a while she'll stumble upon another lone Soquili or two. She enjoys the company of pretty much anyone but overconfident or evil people. She can be around them, most of the time, but she won't like them at all. Although she may seem quiet, she's actually a lot tougher than you'd think, and she can actually be a flirt every once in a while.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Really, anyone who she feels safe with, or grows emotionally attached to. Personality doesn't matter too much, because of how tolerant she is, just so long as they are not evil or cocky at all. That will get on her nerves or completely repulse her.
Fling or Lifemate?: Either, though Lifemate is preferred.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM would be the best way. :3
What is your soq looking for rp plot mate wise?: Basically as I said above, a stallion who's willing to share time with her, even briefly, willing to do whatever. She'll go on an adventure, relax, or even sit around and do nothing but chatting. The RP does not have to be extremely heavy or intensive, as well. Plotting it out is good, and a back story isn't really necessary. There'd have to be something in the future with them, though, even if it is a breif meet-up (for flings).
Is this a Fling plot or a Lifemate plot?: It can go in either direction, I feel.
If chosen fling is this rp plot or background plot?: An RP plot. Light RP will be acceptable for me.

[.Silvr-Moon.]

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces