Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harvest Moon: Rival Towns (Semi-Literate RP)

Back to Guilds

A RP World 

Tags: Harvest Moon, Town, Sem-Lit, Romance, Life 

Reply Main Forum
OOC Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:15 pm
Sonpi-Chan

Still here. I think, haha.

Welcome back!!!

So have you seen my characters yet?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:22 pm
EclecticNatureOutcast

Hello. Ah, no. I haven't really looked into anyone's characters in-depth yet.

Sonpi-Chan

Loyal Codger

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:23 pm
Sonpi-Chan

Ok smile so Sakura is the same one that Hanahime had back in the old Rp. I was thinking that Pazel was a bad influence on Sakura growing up. Haha  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:26 pm
EclecticNatureOutcast
RoarkOh
cobalticSage
RoarkOh
cobalticSage
RoarkOh

Good here, just working on my siblings... Sorry I didn't see this earlier. Does anyone want to plot once the two are approved?

I am making a restaurant owner and a police officer in Briggs

I'm starting my first character in the guild, but unfortunately I've set my sights on Roatoa for now. I am considering adding a few more characters in other towns though just to keep some options open. The guild went through something of an overhaul last month, so it's gonna be a bit of a rough act of patience waiting for RP Partners while others prep their characters and get set up again.

I think my ultimate plan is to have one character in each town. But patience is not an issue for me.

Same. I'm still thinking of who to make for the other towns, though. So many options, after all.

Right, I wanted to go with Briggs first because it seemed more sparce. So I put my twins there. But I have some ideas for a mechanic and an innkeeper.

Your officer will have to visit Yamada for a bit but I could use another one as a teacher for Sakura. She is going to the academy once her baby girl is good to go.

Yeah, he could travel. He's got no real issues with helping out and a strong sense of doing what's right. So he could visit, sure! He's not exactly the sweetest or most out-going but he's got good intentions!

RoarkOh

Feral Friend

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Master Converter 500
  • Partygoer 500

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:27 pm
RoarkOh
EclecticNatureOutcast
RoarkOh
cobalticSage
RoarkOh

I think my ultimate plan is to have one character in each town. But patience is not an issue for me.

Same. I'm still thinking of who to make for the other towns, though. So many options, after all.

Right, I wanted to go with Briggs first because it seemed more sparce. So I put my twins there. But I have some ideas for a mechanic and an innkeeper.

Your officer will have to visit Yamada for a bit but I could use another one as a teacher for Sakura. She is going to the academy once her baby girl is good to go.

Yeah, he could travel. He's got no real issues with helping out and a strong sense of doing what's right. So he could visit, sure! He's not exactly the sweetest or most out-going but he's got good intentions!

She just needs a teacher for more of the ethics and that side of police work. Agent Rissa and I have a deal for Yumiko, the Yamada cop, to be the primary teacher.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:28 pm
EclecticNatureOutcast

Paz being a bad influence? Uh-oh, lol.

Sonpi-Chan

Loyal Codger

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:31 pm
Sonpi-Chan
EclecticNatureOutcast

Paz being a bad influence? Uh-oh, lol.

Yeah. Sakura is vulgar, chaotic, and free spirited. I totally thought that Sakura cling to Paz growing up. And I was thinking she could have been his bouncer at one point before she moved to Yamada.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:35 pm
EclecticNatureOutcast

Paz didn't mind Sakura much. She was a cute kid.
    But I doubt he'd let her be a bouncer for his establishment. Paz would never pass up an opportunity to pummel someone himself, lol.

Sonpi-Chan

Loyal Codger

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:38 pm
Sonpi-Chan
EclecticNatureOutcast

Paz didn't mind Sakura much. She was a cute kid.
    But I doubt he'd let her be a bouncer for his establishment. Paz would never pass up an opportunity to pummel someone himself, lol.

Think of it as she was his protege in the art of pummeling people. Like being a bouncer helped train her.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:50 pm
EclecticNatureOutcast

I still don't think Paz would take her on as a protégé. He's too proud for that kind of thing.
    He has nothing against the kid. Just wouldn't let her work as a bouncer for his restaurant.
    Though he probably didn't mind teaching her a thing or two when it came to fighting.

Sonpi-Chan

Loyal Codger

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:56 pm
Sonpi-Chan
EclecticNatureOutcast

I still don't think Paz would take her on as a protégé. He's too proud for that kind of thing.
    He has nothing against the kid. Just wouldn't let her work as a bouncer for his restaurant.
    Though he probably didn't mind teaching her a thing or two when it came to fighting.

Poop. I need the bouncer thing as part of her back story.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:00 pm
EclecticNatureOutcast

You can use another establishment for her bouncer work.
    It doesn't have to be Paz's.

Sonpi-Chan

Loyal Codger

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:03 pm
Sonpi-Chan
EclecticNatureOutcast

You can use another establishment for her bouncer work.
    It doesn't have to be Paz's.

I have it so that she only trusted family.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:17 pm
EclecticNatureOutcast

Paz wasn't family tho'. And he wouldn't consider himself family.
    He was just a good friend of Kir's and a known troublemaker around town.
    I don't mind if you say Sakura worked at his restaurant but he wouldn't let her be a bouncer.
    There wasn't really a need for such a thing in his establishment.

Sonpi-Chan

Loyal Codger

EclecticNatureOutcast

Romantic Shopper

10,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:20 pm
Sonpi-Chan
EclecticNatureOutcast

Paz wasn't family tho'. And he wouldn't consider himself family.
    He was just a good friend of Kir's and a known troublemaker around town.
    I don't mind if you say Sakura worked at his restaurant but he wouldn't let her be a bouncer.
    There wasn't really a need for such a thing in his establishment.

She was going to consider him family and her best friend. I wouldn't think so either until really late at night. And a bouncer could just be someone who throws drunks out.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games