Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Kitchen Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood ➤: Big Cook l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Lilith l Item/s ➤: Cook Uniform & Lizi
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Kazi came up with an icecream scooper and two spoons. He scooped three big balls of sorbets on to the bowl. He placed some blackberries and strawberries here and there until. "Ta-da.~" he presented the dish. "Zat's vhats I kall beauty.~" he cooed at the way the sorbet ended up perfectly. He held out the silver spoon towards Lilith, "Vould you like to do ze honours." he held out the silver utensil towards his student.

"Throw me to the wolves
And I'll returning leading the
pack"

Theme - Dark Choral Music - The Ashes Will Be Woken

Out.Of.Chains: It's okay ^^

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:30 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Kazi l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings, Hat, Apron

Hehe sure! Lilith cooed happily. Taking the silver spoon, she took a small scoop from the frozen sherbet. Placing it in her mouth, Lilith closed her eyes and made a happy sound. It's so good!! she announced as she got a scoop for him to try. Brining the spoon to his lips Lilith gave him an innocent look. Try it! Try it!

Current Theme ➤: Insert

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:23 pm

Mood ➤: Big Cook l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Lilith l Item/s ➤: Cook Uniform & Lizi

Kazi watched anxiously and stared at Lilith's face carefully for any sign of distaste or disgust. He bit his lips. After holding his breath for so long the music teacher let out a big sigh of relief over the priestess comment. He blinked in surprise when he offered to also try it, he brought his mouth over and tried the sorbet. He felt a cold chill run up his spine and he moaned in delight over the sweet flavours uniting inside his mouth. "Hmmm.~ It's berry nice.~" he laughed over his own lame pun. He reached out and pat Lilith on the head, "See, kooking isn't so bad." he smiled.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains: It's okay ^^

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:33 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Kazi l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings, Hat, Apron

Lilith couldn't help her cheeks from turning a light pink as she heard the teacher moan in delight. He was happy, and that made her happy. Giggling at his joke, Lilith pulled her spoon back and took another bite of their "baby". The priestess smiled and made a small cooing noise. Yummy~ She felt Kazi's hand on top of her head and she looked up at him innocently. I-i would love to cook with you again... i-if you d-dont mind... Biting her lip she averted her eyes embarrassed. She really hoped she lived long enough to get to cook with Kazi again, better yet to have a real chance at happiness.

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:16 pm

Kazi took his spoon and enjoyed the sorbet with Lilith, after this he NEEDS a bath for sure. Kazi arched a brow at her request, he closed his eyes and folded his arms over his chest like he was thinking deeply. "Let me zink....DA! Of Course!" he accepted, he doesn't mind a ball of sunshine of in his presence. The wolf suddenly thought about the various foods they could prepare. "Ve kould make Tula Gingerrrbrrread! Spicy gingerrrbrrread made frrrom honey and filled vith jam orrr kondensed milk. It kustomarrry to imprrrint brrread vith intrrrikate designs and engrrravings. OR Pirozhki! Pastrrries filled vith potatoes, meat, kabbage orrr cheese .Sveet and savorrry. dough is starrr and meat is just supporrrting actorrr in zis rrrecipe. OR one of my favourrites! Morozhenoe! Russian ice crream. Crreamier and rrricher zan its Amerrikan kounterrpart. Kold and crrreamy. RRRussians love zeirrr ice crrream as much as zey love zeirrr vodka. You’ll find little morrrozhenoe push karrrts on everrry korrrner in Moskow. ice crrream uses lot of rrrich dairrry and is usually topped vith chokolate orrr strrrawberrries." was rumbling on and on while he didn't realize he was holding Lilith by both of her shoulders and was leaning closer and closer everytime he spoke.

When he was about an inch away from her face, he finally took a breather. "Vhat do you zink?" he asked with gleaming lavender eyes.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:42 pm

Kazi began to throw a lot of information at Lilith. Trying to take it all in, she began to think about the different meals he was describing. All of them sounded really yummy. Hmmmm... How about the Russian ice cream! M...moro....morochenoe? I-is that correct? Hehe its your favorite so I want to learn how to make it! Oh! and the pastries filled with meat and potato's! That sounds so yummy!!! P...piro...pirozhki? The words were a little hard for her, but Lilith tried her best to say them right.

The teacher's lavender eyes were gleaming, and this made Lilith happy. With a happy giggle and a smile, Lilith stared into his eyes, which were rather close to hers. A-anything that you like I want to learn how to make~ the priestess cooed. Her cheeks turned to a more red color once she realized Kazi was holding onto her.

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:29 pm

Kazi stared at her quite odd when Lilith's face turn a red colour, "I zink Liz got your looks." he commented on her face that was similar to the colour of the Strawberry/Blackberry Sorbet. His hands soon travelled to her red cheeks and felt a lot of warmth radiating from them. While his hands still remained on Lilith's he leaned closer until their lips were 2cm apart, he stared at her bright green and light red orbs with his lavender purple ones.

His nose twitched, "You also need bath." he didn't mean to come off as rude but her scent is now preoccupied with the flour. He let go of her and inspected his hair and hers. "Do you know any good shampoo or bubble bath zat is good to get flour and sugar out of hair." he find it very stressful to take care of long hair.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains: I'm sorry XD

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:41 pm

l Mood ➤: Flushtered l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Kazi l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings, Hat, Apron

Y-you think so..? A small cute noise escaped Lilith's lips as the music teacher touched her cheeks. His hands were soft, and the heat from her cheeks grew stronger. His lavender eyes drew closer, and their lips were close to touching. Unsure of what to do, the priestess parted her lips and gripped her dress tightly. However....

Nothing happened. Blinking, Lilith was very confused as to what had just happened. E-ehh...? Shaking her head, Lilith took a large chunk of her hair and gave a sniff. D-do I really smell that bad...? Disappointment was hinted in the priestess's voice as she now worried she smelled terrible. Moving her hair back behind her ears, Lilith looked at the man's long hair and thought for a moment. W-well I really like my shampoo.... its rose jasmine scented~ It works really well! I also have a Cala Lilly bubble bath~ Would you like to try it? You can borrow it if you would like!

OOC---> EVIL! But well played!

XxIce_ReaperxX
[/spoiler

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:02 pm

Kazi shook his head instantly at the first question, "Niet! Niet! Niet! It's not zat bad. You smile like jasmine under full moon vhich is the time ze flower release most fragrant and beautiful scent." he complemented in all honesty, he knows cause he gots the nose to prove it. When Lilith explained that she has a shampoo with the scent of jasmine and roses that's when the wolf knew he HAD to have it. Those are the most and top fragrance scented flowers in the world and he wants to smell good so...why not? He let out a gasp when she offered to lend him, "Are you serious!?...Vill get after Lizi time." he said with determination and wants the shampoo in his hands. He has a feeling it would really compliment on his fur when night falls and the full moon rises. With that said, the man was taking quick bites of the sorbet until, "...GAH! BRAIN FREEZE!"

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:16 pm

l Mood ➤: Flushtered l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Kazi l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings, Hat, Apron, & Spoon

Lilith smiled as Kazi quickly complimented her on her...scent. She was glad to hear that she didn't smell horrible, and that she still smelled good. Letting out a small giggle, the priestess's happy and cheerful mood returned. Pulling her hair behind both ears, Lilith nodded and held her spoon up. Hehe ok! And of course I'm serious~ With another giggle, Lilith took another spoonful of the sherbet and ate it happily. Seeing as to how the teacher said his brain froze, Lilith reached her hand up to his forehead and tilted her head in confusion. But your not cold? Lilith was trying to make Kazi smile after the painful face he made, however she soon realized that her attempt might have been too lame. Shaking her head, she took another bite. Hehe just kidding~ be more careful silly!

XxIce_ReaperxX
[/spoiler

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:14 pm

Kazi stared at Lilith dumbfounded when she placed against his forehead; checking his temperature. When the blonde only it at as joke, "Laaaaaame.~" he commented at the joke with a playfully laugh. He stook another scoop of the sorbet but this time not too fast or too much, he has plenty of time to to receive Lilith's heavenly shampoo.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains: Sorry its short..

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:24 pm

l Mood ➤: Flushtered l Location ➤: Kitchen l Company ➤: Kazi l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings, Hat, Apron, & Spoon

Kazi is so nice.. the priestess thought as she took another scoop of the yummy "baby" they made. Her heterochromia eyes watched the man as he ate. Hey, Kazi? Lilith started as she took another spoon full and put it in her mouth. Do you have a girlfriend? Or a sister? Getting all of the sherbet off the spoon, Lilith smiled as she placed the spoon on the counter. Your so kind and sweet, and sometimes your protective and playful... Lilith blushed and looked down at the frozen goodness while picking her spoon back up. taking a larger scoop, she looked at it and smiled. I-its nice... to feel happy and safe...and loved and cared for... Taking the bite, Lilith ate the large piece of sherbet and instantly felt a sharp pain in her head. Ahh! Quickly putting her spoon down, Lilith began to rub her temples to stop the pain.

OOC--> its otay ^u^

XxIce_ReaperxX
[/spoiler

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:12 pm

Kazi stared at Lilith oddly, "Girlfriend, niet...yet. But sister, da! But she's my not biological sister but still sister." he said with a smile. "Her name iz Valeria and she actually schools here...sometimes zat girl is too...dramatic." Yes, that's the word he was looking for. There was one time when Kazi was passing by the history classroom and caught her sister wearing suit of armor, the kind of suit you find in museums. There was a faint blush on his face when Lilith described his personality, not many people tell him that except for pointing out his kindness. But it always made him smile, his eyes directed to Lilith and notice she took a larger scoop. "Aaaahh Lilith..." he muttered while she talked but it was too late when the girl took a bite.

"Mhmm.~" Kazi smiled knowingly at the pain she was experiencing. He placed a hand on her head. "You don't feel kold." he tilted his head in confusion, copying what she did to him earlier when he had a brain freeze.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:26 pm

Valeria? Lilith could have sworn she had heard that name somewhere else. Hmmm... she thought with a smile on her face. Lilith smiled as she learned new information about Kazi, though she was defiantly shocked that someone as kind as him didn't have a girlfriend. Did you adopt her into your family? Hehe dramatic huh? Means she has a fun and outgoing personality~ It's hard to show that side of yourself if your too shy! Lilith would know, she was shy herself, well her human side was.

The pain shot through her head fast and she wanted it to stop. Feeling something on her forehead, Lilith looked up to see Kazi had done what she did to him moments ago. Blushing, Lilith bit her lip and gave him a smile. Lifting her hand up, she placed it on the teachers hand and giggled. Hehe, laaaaaaaaame~ the priestess cooed as she imitated Kazi's previous actions.

OOC--> its otay ^u^

XxIce_ReaperxX
[/spoiler

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:50 pm

Kazi shook his head, "Niet, ze other va around. I'm zee orphan. Too outgoing if you ask me." he muttered the last part under his breath annoyingly. Some days are peaceful and the rest are just mayhem of havoc and drama.

He looked down when she felt Lilith hands on his, he grinned when she mimicked him as a counter attack. He stared at the hands together and wondered...'Do you have a girlfriend?' he remembered her question. Despite his appearance Kazi is the kind of person that was afraid to make the first move over fear of feeling rejected and depressed, as far he has seen some people in his life that they propose their love publicly and took a turn for the worst. Basically, he doesn't have the guts to ask someone especially a girl out. 'I'm veak.' he sulked inside his head, thinking about finding a mate in his situation.

The wolf face suddenly lighten up, "I'm still young~ I have plenty of time to find mate." he said out loud. When he realized that Lilith was in the room his face turned red. "I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I m-m-m-m-m-m-ean...Vhen is bath time?" he mentally slapped himself.

"Throw me to the wolves
pack"

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash