Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
New Member Introductions & Profiles Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iDERZY

Thieving Cat

14,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:21 am
Hello~
My real life nickname is Derz, but my fursona's name is Azra.
smile I am a grey wolf with red hair and golden yellow eyes.
I love to draw, write, and craft things.
I love, love to play video games.
I am from Alabama, USA.
I am also bisexual.
Very, very importantly, I am engaged to my wonderful fiance who I love with all my heart and soul.

I do have a Furaffinity and a deviantart. I'll have those posted on my profile soon after I get it fixed up just right.

I always thought of my self more animal like than anything. I never knew of the furry fandom or anything. I just would always imagine having a tail, wagging it when I was happy or excited, or wiggling my ears around on my head only to realize I didn't have the ears I wanted.

^_^ I finally came out into the furry fandom after a real life friend came to me and introduced me to the fandom.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:37 am
iAzra
Hello~
I am from Alabama, USA.
I am also bisexual.
Very, very importantly, I am engaged to my wonderful fiance who I love with all my heart and soul.

I do have a Furaffinity and a deviantart. I'll have those posted on my profile soon after I get it fixed up just right.

I always thought of my self more animal like than anything. I never knew of the furry fandom or anything. I just would always imagine having a tail, wagging it when I was happy or excited, or wiggling my ears around on my head only to realize I didn't have the ears I wanted.

^_^ I finally came out into the furry fandom after a real life friend came to me and introduced me to the fandom.
Oh, well, hi there. I lived in Alabama for about ten years, over near Sylacauga. Nice to meet you.  

Thorn apple

iDERZY

Thieving Cat

14,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:55 pm
Thorn apple
iAzra
Hello~
I am from Alabama, USA.
I am also bisexual.

Oh, well, hi there. I lived in Alabama for about ten years, over near Sylacauga. Nice to meet you.

Nice to meet you. smile I'm ready to move from Alabama. I hate this hot weather. x_x; I really want to be some where cold. It's more my element. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:59 pm
Uh... 'Lo there.~
My name's Alex, and I'm twenty years of age. I'm also an Arctic Hare. So.. Um.. Yeah. If you want to know something, just ask me. ^^"  

Surviv0r Guilt

Anxious Lunatic

11,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Mei Hideki

5,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:07 pm
o u o -wags tail-
Mi name is Hakune Hiko, but puppy goes by Hiko, or Puppy.

puppy is 19 IRL, but fursona looks 13-14.
es girl irl, but fursona is a boy o u o garu (no logic to why that is. just is)

Puppy is pansexual, and has a lovely BF garu.
puppy is from Washington State, but is currently living in Oklahoma. crying

puppy says garu, es juss a noise/tick puppy has. es like Desu for a cute japanese character, but es puppy noise, Garu...garu

o u o

oh an puppy loves snuggles. oki ish dun garu. > w < any questions, ask puppy. garu.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:40 pm
Well hello there!
I am Tythia, but you can call me Ty if you'd like!
I am one of those hooman's you have been hearing about.
I like furries, favourites are Horses, Zebras, Dragons, reptiles and Sharks!
My hobbies include Role playing, playing video games, writing, drawing, and listening to music. I really enjoy watching documentaries and finding out about a whole bunch of crazy general knowledge.

I live in Canada, and I am a Bisexual, with slightly more interest in girls.

I an weird. My biggest fear is natural disasters, such as Tornados, hurricanes, tsunami's, earthquakes. However, I have an esteemed interest about them.

Don't really know what else to say, so feel free to talk to me here, PM, or whatever.  

Tythia

The_best_indifference

7,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:43 pm
Hi! I go by multiple names, actually, but just call me Daveen. I'm not crazy, I swear lol I'm a domestic mix with a wild streak (black cat with lioness) with emerald green eyes. I like to rp (check my journal, please) I like to write, read, watch movies and play games. Like most cats, I like to stick with myself, but I like people, too. I don't mind meeting new people at all. I'm a nice kitty...until you make me angry. If you want to learn anything else, just drop a pm :3 bye  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:48 pm
Salutations!

Call me what you will, my 'sona goes by the name Azhi. He's a naga (jungle cobra heritage), dark of scale and scarlet of eye, with a penchant for hunting and vigilanteism.

I myself am nowhere so interesting, being an unemployed engineer in the American midwest, with no especial distinguishing features aside from my height, slenderness, and prominent glasses.

Professor Tamarisk

Eloquent Perfectionist

aliienbunny

Alien Bunny

13,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:23 pm
Hai!~
I'm Magoo!
I have a million fursonas and ocs, and i'm friendly, so if anyfur wants to know anything... just ask! :'D

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:59 pm

Hello everyone!
New to the guild, and sorta new to the furry thing.
:3
Don't quite have a fursona, but I am very interested in the idea.
My name is Robert, I'm 6'9", I'm a Dom, and well, let Me know if you want to know anything else about Me.
<3

Fenris-Chosen

Invisible Phantom

Mad Revery

Beloved Friend

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:01 pm
Hello, pleasure to meet you all.
I am Mad Revery, a Crazy Daydream is my nature.
I am merely a wondering Night Elf Gypsy. How may I dance for you?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:02 pm
iAzra
Hello~
I am from Alabama, USA.
I am also bisexual.

Hello Derz!
I was just wondering, what part of Alabama do you live in?
I'd love to make new friends! I live in Montgomery.

Fenris-Chosen

Invisible Phantom

iDERZY

Thieving Cat

14,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:10 pm
Fenris-Chosen
iAzra
Hello~
I am from Alabama, USA.
I am also bisexual.

Hello Derz!
I was just wondering, what part of Alabama do you live in?
I'd love to make new friends! I live in Montgomery.

Right now, I live in Alabaster with my fiance. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:14 pm
Hi, people call me Light and whatever personal info you want to know from me that is available resides in my profile, if you're curious enough, look at it~
I'm a neko, not because it became trendy, and I don't mean to say it I did it "before it was cool" I did it while at it in fact, its just that I personally noticed resemblances with it.
In any case, not quite a furry, but somehow an anthro, yup.

Any questions can be asked to me ^^ Wether or not I answer is within my jurisdiction though o 3 o  

KoteVonKat

Obsessive Cat

20,865 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:34 pm
Umm Hello ..i'm Jesse ..i share this name with my furry and dragon form..my furry controls time ..my dragon controls ice and water ..
age is 19, both of them..
S.O is bi...but leans on females .
.friendly mostly and enjoys companie
any? 'S..just ask  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games