Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Black Rose Academy
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haru Mania

O.G. Codger

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:51 pm
Yo. Haru here, returning after a long, long hiatus. I'll try and be as active as possible, but I make no promises. Life's been rough the last few months, and there's some signs of it clearing up, but I still wanna put the warning of "I might not be around much" up. :3

I play Ren Lupin and just newly created Flint last night.

Ren's looking for someone to hang out with if anyone were interested in the little bunny boy. O: Just hit me up on a PM or quote me into a thread. I'll respond as soon as I can. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:28 pm
James Kurokage here. just looking to hang out and meet some new people. You can call me James or Kuro. im 26. My character has Black hair with red Streaks. he is always wearing some sort of dark clothing. i live somewhere in USA, Florida.  

AbyssalLordKuro

Generous Entrepreneur

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

BlackStar177

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:53 pm
I know you said no OC's named after your username but I made my anime OC before I joined here so my username is based from my OC. I'll change it later anyway.

Name: Izura Katzuki

Personality: somewhat anti social, calm, rarely shows emotion other than happiness and hides his rage and depression, fights only when needed and fights clean unless cheated, very protective

Appearance: Blue hair, emerald green eyes, torn blue jeans, grey hoodie, has Japanese text on his right arm meaning "demon"(this is also his demon seal) , black/ white Converse and a headband on his right arm that has a metal plate on it with a lightning bolt engraved in the metal. Has a large scar across his chest.

Back Story: (short ver. Pov- third)

Izura was playing in the woods when he heard his sister scream so he ran back to his house and saw a man kill his sister. The only friends who would have believed him were also dead. He explained as best as he could to the police but if it weren't for the police chief's daughter, he'd be in jail. He uses his ninja weapons for self defense ONLY. He wants to love someone but a good portion think he's wanted for homicide. Gives off a "skater boy/ badboy/ bass player vibe and has a bass guitar.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:04 pm
IzuraKatzuki343
I know you said no OC's named after your username but I made my anime OC before I joined here so my username is based from my OC. I'll change it later anyway.

Name: Izura Katzuki

Personality: somewhat anti social, calm, rarely shows emotion other than happiness and hides his rage and depression, fights only when needed and fights clean unless cheated, very protective

Appearance: Blue hair, emerald green eyes, torn blue jeans, grey hoodie, has Japanese text on his right arm meaning "demon"(this is also his demon seal) , black/ white Converse and a headband on his right arm that has a metal plate on it with a lightning bolt engraved in the metal. Has a large scar across his chest.

Back Story: (short ver. Pov- third)

Izura was playing in the woods when he heard his sister scream so he ran back to his house and saw a man kill his sister. The only friends who would have believed him were also dead. He explained as best as he could to the police but if it weren't for the police chief's daughter, he'd be in jail. He uses his ninja weapons for self defense ONLY. He wants to love someone but a good portion think he's wanted for homicide. Gives off a "skater boy/ badboy/ bass player vibe and has a bass guitar.

Sweetie, this is where you introduce yourself, not your characters,
characters are posted in the Characters sub-forum(here), in a new topic after you've filled out the profile found within the sub-forum under the title "New Skelly". AS to the name of your character, i'm going to ask that you please change it, so as to keep from confusing when people are addressing you vs your characters.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

BlackStar177

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:09 pm
Can't think to straight when I'm tired!! xd

Well here we go for real then. My name is Jett and I try to be a regular guy who is a little more "geeky" than most cool people are. I like to draw and write fanfics. And like i originally said I'll change it later. I have ALOT to worry about my first high school week. Maybe during the weekend I'll change it but for now, until I change it, call me Jett (this is my honest to god real name. Makes me think of Jet Lee.)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:03 pm
Hi. I'm Tsun.
I'm new here.
Be my friend.
Please.
Also, I play as Haru Tanemura, and she would be glad to meet one of you.
Any of you. ; u ;

I'm also a pervert.
Bai.
emotion_c8  

Ursatoru

Desirable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Statustician 100

iiMiquet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:00 pm
Hello! I'm Momo.
Thanks so much for accepting me into your lovely guild!
I've been roleplaying for, like, six years and all now...
Just here to make friends, roleplay and have a good time.
I enjoy details and sexy time!

shoot me a PM if you wanna 1x1<3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:39 am
Hiya I'm defeatsthepurpose15 but you can call me Crystal, or whatever you want. I Like nicknames so if you want to give me one that's fine with me.
I live in Kansas, and love animals. I hope to one day be a great Vet and save lots of animals.
I would like to thank you very much for accepting me here. I really appreciate it biggrin  

defeatsthepurpose15

Newbie Noob

5,450 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150

BloodyElegantSimplicity

Adorable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:51 pm
Hi, my name is El, and I'm addicted to-- Oh, wrong group? Oops...

In any case, I've been RPing for around, erm, 6 years now?
I'm very excited to RP with all of you :3

BTW, I love to talk, so feel free to PM me and get to know me smile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:44 pm
Uhm....hi everyone. The name's Nocta, ooc, and I wanna start by sayin' thanks for accepting me! It may takeme a day or two to put together a character and a bio, but I am looking forward to meeting you all, and creating some wonderful stories!
I'm no good at talking about myself, but if any one wants to get to know me, then talk to me. I'm pretty much an open book.  

Nocta Hemata

Invisible Hunter

MoroccoOrchid

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:58 pm
Hello!

I'm MoroccoOrchid. I have a freckle on the bottom of my toe and I love doing theater. That's all for now! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:12 pm
Hey guys the name's Jowsr, or Hikaru when I'm role playing. I live in the wild western state of Arizona, (and no I am NOT a cowboy.) and I AM single (lookin' your way ladies! wink ).
I'm 16 and athletic with a dash of smarts. I'm an otaku through and through and have watched a TON of anime. I've role played several OC's and would love to have another go at it.
I hope to be friends and maybe get to role play with you all!  

Dravrikar

Heroic Traveler

8,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

a6IANTsquid

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:22 pm
*shyly* h-hello everybody, my name is Annastassja Panstingl, and I am from Austria. But you can call me Ana (pronounced Ah-na). I'm 17, and I-I'd love to make some new friends..but I am very shy. I'm happy to have been accepted into this Academy ^.^ would someone be willing to maybe show me around a bit...? redface  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:54 pm
Hi everyone, I'm Giant Jak, people call me Jo or JoJo or whatever that has a Jo in it. I just joined three minutes ago. I joined to rp but mostly to meet some new people and make friends. Hope to rp with you all.  

SSJChocolate

kanon_kagami

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:44 am
Hi im Nicki, from the wonderful country called Philippines. Haha it's nice to come back and RP again oh em gee hopefully tihs help me in my writing skillz smile )  
Black Rose Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff