Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Adopting Darkness {pure x the nerd} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:46 pm
Pure T0rture
Awesome nerd

"it was inside my crystal ball." She shrugged, smiling up at him. "Its weird to wear it again, after having put it in there such a long time ago..."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:04 pm
Pure T0rture

"Why did you put it there?" he asked and, with a grunt, sat down besides her. There was a popping sound that made his eyes widen for a second before narrowing. He grumbled something his scarf muffled and put a hand to his hip.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:14 pm
Awesome nerd

"i wanted to keep it safe..." She shrugged, chewing on her cheek as she looked at him. "Are you okay?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:25 pm
Pure T0rture

"Oh nothing. I am only getting old." Chaos sighed and rubbed his shoulder before examining the ring. "It's quite nice, your ring." he complimented solemnly. "I can see why you would want to keep it safe."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:32 pm
Awesome nerd

the child grimaced and shook her head. "getting old's kinda sucky, isn't it?" she murmured, looking down at her ring. "i got it from my momma..." she sighed, smiling softly.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:01 pm
Pure T0rture

"That it does." he chuckled lightly. A silent moment passed before them, only the whispers of the wind attempting conversation. It was around the time most of the police began leaving for dinner that Chaos spoke. "Cybil," he said quietly. "What exactly are you, if you don't mind me asking."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:08 pm
Awesome nerd

the girl gave a dry chuckle as she gazed at the ground. "I'm The Profetess. Most people think I was named after the Cybil from Greek mythology.... But I'm not. I am the Cybil from Greek mythology." She sighed, spinning a finger around her ring. "I'm gonna live forever, born again from my dead remains. Just like. A. Phoenix."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:38 pm
Pure T0rture

"I see." Chaos nodded, understanding the explanation without any doubt in his soft frost blue eyes. "Forgive me, but if you are as the Greeks praised, why would you be with such an abusive guardian?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:50 pm
Awesome nerd

"because I'm a seven year old kid who tells people things they'd rather not hear. I was lucky to find someone willing to take me in" looking up, she smiled. "Besides, can you imagine me fighting th street thugs and not getting killed or maimed?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:59 pm
Pure T0rture

"I imagine you'd fare quite well, actually." Chaos chuckled. "After all, using childish innocence must not have been the only thing that has gotten you this far through time."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:10 pm
Awesome nerd

"I'm small and easy to hide" she shrugged, completely serious. "I don't really have much for ways of defending myself... " she sighed, kicking her legs back and forth some more.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:09 pm
Pure T0rture

"I suppose that makes sense." Chaos complied, though he still wasn't fully convinced. After a moment he set his hands down and, with a heavy sigh, got back to his feet. His bones cracked in the process. "Come, we should get some dinner at the inn." he said and held his hand out for her.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:27 pm
Awesome nerd

"okay...." she nodded, smiling up at him as she took his hand tightly.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:53 pm
Pure T0rture

The walk was good, especially since it was the pub to the inn like yesterday. The two were eagerly greeted by the staff, and judging by their excitement to serve them what they "had just finished cooking", they had yet to receive any other customers.
Chaos took a seat and asked for a glass of water. The waitress nodded then looked at Cybil.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:55 pm
Awesome nerd

the tiny psychic smiled, sitting down lightly as she asked for some apple juice, and a ham sandwich.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games