Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Post Random Facts About Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:15 pm
The Owl in The Cowl
SweetSorrow101
The Owl in The Cowl

Thank you! Honestly, I had to learn most of those languages to survive and talk to family/friends. Being a multilingual Indian is wild haha
But English and French are still great! I know a bit of French, but I stopped studying it after a while emotion_sweatdrop

Also, you're from Canada? That's so neat! And what you said about your grandparents is so heartwarming. emotion_bigheart

yes, I'M in eastern Canada, and yes I respected my grand parents so much heart ty =)

Ah, that's lovely. emotion_bigheart
I've always wanted to travel to Canada. My cousins say it's a wonderful place. c:

We enjoyed our brief stay in Canada some years ago. The food is interesting compared to the U.S.
Grandparents are the best. Mine are all gone now, but I'm still blessed with my parents near by, which means my daughter still has her grandparents on my side (as well as a grandmother on her dad's side). There is such wisdom and peace and fun to be found with them!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:42 pm
JoyRose

We enjoyed our brief stay in Canada some years ago. The food is interesting compared to the U.S.
Grandparents are the best. Mine are all gone now, but I'm still blessed with my parents near by, which means my daughter still has her grandparents on my side (as well as a grandmother on her dad's side). There is such wisdom and peace and fun to be found with them!

Yeah, I've heard a lot about the food there. Everything seems so foreign and wild compared to what I'm used to haha

Aaah, thank you for sharing that, it's so heartwarming emotion_bigheart
My maternal grandmother is the only grandparent I got to grow up and bond with since the others passed away when I was very young. She has always been mysterious but loving to me, and I'm glad I have the privilege of spending time with her. c:  

The Owl in The Cowl

Questionable Citizen

Esme Marie Cullen

Sparkly Vampire

35,975 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:58 am
Both of my grandfathers died before I was born. My paternal grandmother passed on when I was just 4 and my maternal grandmother lasted until I was 9 years old. My daughter knew both of my parents and her father’s mother. She lost her father at age 18. She has a husband now and his family.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:16 pm
I love the Star Wars series heart trilogy xd heart  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:24 pm
Esme Marie Cullen
Both of my grandfathers died before I was born. My paternal grandmother passed on when I was just 4 and my maternal grandmother lasted until I was 9 years old. My daughter knew both of my parents and her father’s mother. She lost her father at age 18. She has a husband now and his family.

Does this mean your husband died younger, much? or was your daughter 18?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:29 pm
My grandmother, mother's side died when I was 15, she was very hands on. My mom passed in 2009 my father last year. My children only knew my father. My parents were not hands on grandparents, unfortunately for my children. I however, am a very hands on grandmama.  

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:51 pm
I'm not a grand ma yet, just 51 yrs old I am, and my eldest daughter and her bf do not want children ... my son, 26, well he just broke ip with his gf, too much over time and apparentally she was being violent towards him! eek

I love Chai tea heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:48 pm
I love playing video games  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

winnter_spirals

Friendly Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Haunter 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:56 pm
Lets see....One of my favorite bands is called Niyaz  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:42 am
My parents married young, but both of them were only children of older parents so only one of my grandparents lived to see my daughter, who was also born late in my life. Now she faces the same problem: my parents and my husband's mom may not live to see her kids if she has any. She's only 22, not even engaged, and her grandparents are around 80. But they have been very good to her, so she has lovely memories of her grandparents (other than my husband's father who died when she was 9).  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Esme Marie Cullen

Sparkly Vampire

35,975 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:08 am
Queentintin
Esme Marie Cullen

Does this mean your husband died younger, much? or was your daughter 18?

Yes, my husband died at 51 years and yes, my daughter was 18. My husband’s sister died, his half-sister, in my opinion, is dim-witted. My brother is also gone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:11 am
Queentintin

Don’t you like the first two? (Release numbers 4 and 5)  

Esme Marie Cullen

Sparkly Vampire

35,975 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Master Converter 500

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:19 pm
Esme Marie Cullen
Queentintin

Don’t you like the first two? (Release numbers 4 and 5)

like them all xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:22 pm
Random Fact, started a class of Yoga, I think I,m going to enjoy it =) heart today , this evening, yep, =)  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:25 pm
JoyRose
Just a quick word game thread - post something random about yourself.

I'll start: I'm very old. xd

Bien bon soir, good evening my friend biggrin  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas